The Breeding Center Ch. 19

Story Info
Nora shares a secret.
1.1k words
4.1
4.9k
3
0

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers

I whipped up some emotion and dashed to the nurse's station. "Miss Eleanor..." I said, halting. She was not alone. Miss Cleo was with her and I immediately worried I would be reprimanded.

They spied me and abruptly stopped talking. "Lexi? Are you okay?" Miss Cleo asked.

"I... I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation. I'll wait." I said timidly.

Miss Cleo gave a little laugh. "No need. I was just leaving." she turned to Miss Eleanor. "I'll be back in a few days to follow up on that report?"

Miss Eleanor nodded. "I'll make sure I have it ready for you."

Miss Cleo crossed the hall and swiped her key card for the elevator. She studied me and I found her behavior curious so I kept watch on her. When the door opened, she smiled warmly at me. "Have a nice day, Lexi." I raised my hand to wave, mildly bewitched.

"Lexi?"

"Huh?" I spun around.

"I said, how can I help you?" she repeated with concern.

"Oh... I went to the restroom and uh... I am highly concerned. I'm scared about the... pregnancy." I tried my best to appear upset. "It hurts and I need to be seen."

"Let's see... who is your nurse." she said to herself as she scanned my ID bracelet and referred to her monitor.

"It's Miss Riley."

"...Miss Riley or Miss Agatha" she corrected.

I shuttered at the idea of Miss Agatha examining me.

Miss Eleanor typed into her computer. "I'm putting in a request for the first available appointment." she said.

"I need Miss Riley, and I need to see her now! Can't you call her?" I exclaimed. The tears welled up and I quickly wiped them away. I became immediately fearful of the way my demand might be interpreted, but I was surprised by her response.

"I know, Lexi. Your emotions are in overdrive right now. Just take a deep breath... I know you are fearful, but to be honest, if you are miscarrying there's nothing which can be done. It's quite common... but don't worry, you're a very healthy young woman and we'll be able to breed you again as soon as you are ripe, okay?" she said sweetly.

I nodded and sniffed. "I'd feel better if I could see her as soon as possible." I explained.

"We're a bit short staffed right now and it has been an extremely busy time in maternity, what with the moon cycle and all... but I'm sure one of your nurses will see you when they get a chance. Why don't you go lay down and use the heating pad for your cramps. There should be one in your closet."

I thanked her and shuffled back to my room.

"Are you okay?" Nora asked, worried.

"Yah... I'm just tired." I lied, as I dropped onto my bed.

Nora picked up my brush, sat behind me, and began pulling it through my hair. "I get it!" she said. "How is anyone supposed to get a solid night's sleep with that helicopter coming and going around the clock?! It's absurd!"

I turned to face her. I put my hand on hers to stop her from brushing. "You know every time you hear that helicopter fly away, its leaving with dozens of women's babies?! They don't even ask us if we want to keep them or not, they callously steal them from us!" My tears returned and Nora pulled me into her arms. I cried quietly for a long time, and she let me. She was more accepting of our reality than I was, but as a good friend does, she didn't try to tell me my thinking was wrong, she simply listened and let me sob until I got it all out.

After a while, I released her and wiped my face. I turned away and blew my nose. Nora returned to brushing. "You have the prettiest hair." she said, offering a subject change. "You know, the color of your hair is especially rare? It's called plum wine." Still feeling melancholy, I wasn't entirely listening, until she said, "You know who likes plum wine-colored hair...? Lidia Shreveport!" Nora said suddenly laughing.

My jaw dropped and I shifted to face her. "You don't think...?"

"That she has a massive crush on you? Absolutely!" she said roaring.

I covered my cheeks, flush with embarrassment. "Oh no! What do I do?" I begged.

"Go for it!" Nora teased. "Josette says Lidia rambles on and on about you. She's a sure thing."

"I don't know..."

"Oh come on! Just have a little fun, will you?"

I glared at her and wished we weren't having this conversation.

"Look, Lexi... we're in this place, doing what we have to do, right? You know this... It can be a real downer... Sometimes, a girl needs a little distraction... a little... hobby... to keep her mind off the drudgery of life's responsibilities."

"Relationships like that are discouraged here." I argued.

"Lexi... everybody's doing it. Besides, no one is saying you have to commit to her... just fuck her." she giggled again.

I rolled my eyes. "You're crazy." I laughed.

"I know." Nora shrugged her shoulders and shot me a huge grin.

There was a knock on the door. Josette and Lidia entered without waiting for a reply. They stopped and stared at me.

"Still in your nightgown, Lexi?" Josette observed.

"I was about to change."

"We heard laughing coming from in here. What's so funny?" Lidia asked.

"I was telling Lexi she should f..."

"Uh... Nora was telling me I should forget school and open an alligator farm. She is sure that is what I am having." I said lightly.

"I'm starving" Josette announced. "Lexi, are you going to stay in here and hide until after the kitchen staff has gone?"

"I'm not hiding." I said with a grin. "I don't think Miss Elaine and Miss Urma like me."

"You two go ahead. I'll keep Lexi company while she gets dressed and we'll come out once she is done hiding... I mean changing" We all laughed and Nora and Josette were quick to leave us alone.

I remained sitting on my bed for a moment, not sure if I should attempt to discuss certain relational subjects. Lidia opened my dresser drawer and withdrew a set of my clothes. She handed the neatly folded pile to me and sat on Nora's bed to watch. I deliberated if I should change in front of her, or go into the bathroom. The moment quickly became awkward. "Do you need me to step out?" Lidia asked.

"No... do whatever." I said casually. I crossed my arms over my torso and pulled the nightgown over my head.

*****

Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers