The Breeding Center Ch. 22

Story Info
Lexi and Riley finally connect.
1.6k words
3.83
5.3k
3
0

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

Riley undressed quickly as I watched. Of course, there was no mystery what the human form looked like, yet I found myself astonished at the feelings of tenderness and desire to be close to her, to be intimately impassioned with her, to become her future. The seconds of waiting until we would connect as one... until we simultaneously brought each other to climax... seemed like half the thrill of the experience. Two beautiful tortured souls just moments away from all the loving ecstasy they've ever waited for...

Once completely undressed, Riley attached the strap-on. It had a vibrating feature for her and she closed her eyes for a moment to connect to it.

When she returned to me, her fingers threaded through my hair and she pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. Slightly surprised by the new kiss, it was clearly exciting her so I mirrored the gesture.

"Lexi, I want you to do something for me."

"Anything."

"Take it in your mouth... deeply. ...the strap-on."

I pulled away and furrowed my forehead. "Really? Why?"

"Because it turns me on. Isn't that a good enough reason?"

"Yeah but... It won't do anything for you...?"

.

"It will drive me crazy to see your pretty face doing whatever it takes to arouse me."

I shrugged my shoulders and slipped to the floor while Riley made herself comfortable on the couch. She leaned back, parted her legs and curled her finger to call me.

I went to her and took the flexible plastic phallus to my mouth as she watched. "Yeah, lick it all over... Get it good and wet, then suck it like a straw... Up and down... Yeah like that Lexi... Shit, you're amazing. ...deeper Lexi, take it deeper into your throat if you can... Yeah... That's ok... Just relax, you'll get used to it in a second... Try and push through... Oh yeah, that's hot Lexi..."

Although I didn't understand what was all the fuss, I continued sucking the plastic object and taking her direction. My jaw quickly began to ache and I gagged a lot, but I kept on, secretly hoping Riley would be ready the next moment to shift gears and fuck me.

When she placed her hand on the back of my head and forced the object deep into my throat, my eyes watered and I resisted. She held me steady. "You're doing so good sweetheart! Hold it! Hold it!" She squeezed her eyes and her whole body tensed and shuttered. A low throaty sound emerged from her throat as she shook.

Her eyes finally drifted open and she released my head. I quickly withdrew and looked to Riley as I wiped the wetness from my eyes. I was pleased to have provided her such strange pleasure and yet confused by her mention of our simultaneous climax.

"Lexi, bend over the couch. I want to put it in your behind."

"What?!"

Riley did not respond but promptly moved to her knees behind me. I immediately felt the object against my back door. I clenched.

"Relax sweetheart. You're going to love this, I promise." I made a doubtful murder which she ignored. I felt the object pass against my labia as she transferred my natural lubrication. Then she inserted the head into my behind.

There was a sudden pang and I squealed and pulled away, pressing my body intensely into the couch. I turned my head slightly. "I don't know, Riley. Do we have to do this?"

"Trust me." she said. Riley's hands took hold of my hips and gently pulled me inches closer to her. Her left hand moved to my lower back as she guided me forward and held me there. I whimpered anxiously as I felt the head return to my hole and press inside. "You're going to love this." she repeated.

So far, I didn't love it. Not even one bit. It reminded me of Andi... and that was certainly someone I did not want in my head at that time. I nearly slipped into her memory when I felt Riley's warm hand creep around my hip to my clit. I flinched and then easily melted into her as she began stroking me.

Riley ran her finger back and forth across my hardened pearl as my breath quickened. I felt an overwhelming desire, which began to consume me, though my pussy sat empty. The desire got stronger and I ached for her to be inside me.

"Push back when you are ready." Riley whispered.

I was ready. I was never more ready. I pulled away from her touch and pushed back ever so slightly but instead of the satisfaction of having my pussy filled, I was met with a sharp ache and I stopped abruptly. "Please." I begged.

Her skilled fingers returned to my clit and my horrified expression softened. I dropped my head and took in the sensation as it built within me. My empty pussy ached for acknowledgment and my juices ran wastefully down my thighs.

When I could take no more of the anticipation, I again pulled away from her and gave my hips a small thrust back. The stabbing sensation forced me to pause.

"You're doing great Lexi.." Riley touched me again, flicking me harder and faster. I whimpered and shifted back, almost without thinking. A tearing pain froze me and I stopped to catch my breath.

"Deeper sweetheart." she whispered.

Overwhelmed with desire for my own release, and with a drive to conquer the object, I gathered up all my courage and released a great heave. I screamed and promptly received Riley's hand clasped over my mouth. She held still, listening.

When her hand finally slipped from my mouth, I asked. "You locked the door, right?"

Silence. "I don't think so." she whispered.

The plastic strap-on rested fully inside my behind and the heat from Riley's flesh pressed against my bottom. We remained still for a minute, contemplating if we should untangle ourselves to lock the door.

Then Riley slipped her hands back to my hips. I felt the object withdraw slightly and then thrust back in. I tensed. "Relax." she told me. "The worst part is over."

Riley resumed pulling back and pushing into me with slow subtle movement at first, and eventually with increasing speed as I became more tolerant and began to relax and allow it. My objecting grunts finally quieted and we both turned to a synchronized rhythm of huffing.

Clearly, she was enjoying herself, but the act was doing nothing for me. She stopped stroking my clit and my pussy cried in neglect. I buried my face into the couch and prayed for it to be over.

"You look so good, Lexi." Riley huffed. Her jackrabbit speed began to create irritation as she pummeled the object into my very core. I returned to my previous tensed state and carefully turned my head to tell her I couldn't do it any longer. However, upon seeing the complete enjoyment on her face, I opted to remain silent. I observed how strange it was that two people could have completely different interpretations of a shared event. A recurring theme with us, to be sure.

She continued the rough thrusting for several more minutes while my unsatisfied orgasm surrendered into hibernation. Finally, she squeezed my hips one final time, thrust into me all the way, and held still while her climax overtook her. A deeply satisfying moan let me know the chore was finally over.

When she pulled out of me and sat on the floor, I twisted around to face her, sitting on my hip. Sweaty and out of breath, she was a sight for sore eyes. "I love you too." I said.

She crashed into me with an impassioned kiss as her hand cradled the back of my head. Riley withdrew from my lips and sat back down. I watched as she removed and turned off the strap-on. She set it aside as I briefly mourned the attention my pleasure would apparently not receive. But, I didn't mind too much. I was content in knowing how much she enjoyed herself and I was thrilled that we were together and had confessed our love for one another.

Riley took a deep breath and pushed her exhausted body to her feet. She moved to the door and checked it. "It was locked." she said with a little laugh. I smiled, relieved.

She returned to the room, picked up her clothes and began putting them on. I reached for my sweatshirt and Riley's foot suddenly came down on it. I looked up at her. "Don't put your clothes on." she said. "You have such a beautiful body... I want to look at you a while longer, okay?"

I nodded and released the garment. That's when I spied something on the ground. It was her keycard for the elevator, and it had slipped out of her pocket. As she pulled her shirt over her head, I reached for it and discretely pushed it into the sleeve of my sweatshirt on the floor.

Dressed, Riley collapsed on the couch. She threw her arm over the back, and her legs onto the seat. "Come lay with me. I want to hold you, Lexi."

I was on my feet at once. I climbed over her legs and wedged my body into the space between her and the back of the couch. "How do you know Miss Laura won't come in?"

"She's away for the week getting some advanced training."

I rested my head on Riley's chest and she wrapped her arms around me. Her body radiated warmth. The secure, loving feeling of being with her, accompanied by the sound of her steady breathing and the late hour, relaxed me so much. I easily drifted off to sleep.

*****

Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers