The Breeding Center Ch. 23

Story Info
Riley makes a mistake.
1.4k words
4.17
8.5k
6

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
249 Followers

Several hours passed when I recognized something was wrong. I jumped awake, took in my surroundings and suddenly recalled that Riley and I had somehow managed to spend the night in each other's arms. I lifted my head and turned to check on her. "You're awake." I said, surprised.

"How could I possibly sleep while holding an angel in my arms? Believe me... I'm exhausted! ...but if I fell asleep I would've missed out on so much."

I looked at her, confused.

"Lexi, I could feel your heart beating! I played with your hair, and studied your every curve. I listened to the sweet sound of your breath, and soaked in the heat from your body. I thought you were awake because I watched you smile, but then I saw you were dreaming. It was a couple of magical hours I will always hold dear." She smiled. "Did you sleep well?

I reflected for a moment. "I keep having very vivid dreams."

Riley replied as I sat up. "That can happen. Your body is undergoing all kinds of changes. Hormones can do that."

"A lot of times, I dream about you. The two of us, and our life together... outside of this place... sometimes I dream of you and Kayla." Riley did not respond. "...I don't know what got into her, but before I left her, she was adamant about a relationship with you."

"Lexi, I told you..."

"I know, and I believe you..." a twinge of doubt at my statement caused my throat to tighten. I swallowed hard. "... I just don't know why she would say that to me."

"Does she know about you and me?"

I shook my head.

"Then I don't know..." Riley said. We sat silent for a moment.

"What's up with your work schedule? Are you going to get a break soon?"

Riley took a deep inhale and released it. "I don't know." She spun her legs around, sat up straight and stretched her back. "The new breeding machines seem to be functioning properly and the rate at which these girls are going into labor seems to have normalized, but we need to get more staff. Too many were allowed to go to the new colony and the demand for the rest of us to keep up with everything is too much!"

"What is the new colony?"

"It's a death sentence, Lexi. All the staff that was permitted to go, they're all just going to die."

"What? Why?!" I urged.

Riley shifted uncomfortably. "I don't know if I should tell you. You're so... sensitive..." she looked at me and saw in my eyes I wouldn't drop it. "...fine. The new colony is a place they're putting men and women together again."

I sucked in a horrified gasp and covered my mouth with my hands. "Oh no!"

"Oh yes!" Riley replied. "And to make matters worse, they are forcing every woman to marry and live with a man to guarantee exposure! Besides the volunteers, the majority of the population will be the lowest of the low; the criminals and scum of the world, the people no one minds losing. They're going to force the people to breed with one another the old-fashioned way in the hope of creating offspring...just to have them all succumb to the plague and die!"

"Fuck!" I whispered.

"They've all been inoculated with a new vaccine, but they don't even know IF it's going to work. There is no guarantee! These poor people ARE the test subjects. How many of them will sacrifice their very lives just to prove that we are better off segregated!" Riley became enraged and slammed her fist down on the arm of the couch. "Shit Lexi, I encourage the expansion of our population, not the destruction of it! I just don't understand why we would allow this after we have come so far." Her voice cracked and she rubbed her eyes quickly. "It's a step backward and it's wrong!"

I got to my knees, pressed myself against her back and wrapped my arms around her. "I'm so sorry." I whispered. She put her hands on mine as I laid the side of my head against her shoulder. A minute later I felt her tension release.

"What can I do to help you feel better?" I said tenderly.

"Just having you here is all I need." she promptly replied. Riley turned around and reached behind me. Leaning back, she scooped me onto her lap and held me close. "I'm sorry I haven't been the best support for you. I've had my own issues and you have been so patient and forgiving."

"I love you. That's what love does." I said sweetly.

She looked into my eyes and stroked my cheek tenderly. "I don't deserve you. You are too wonderful." Riley held my chin with her thumb and forefinger and pulled me in for a kiss. She withdrew smiling incredulously. "I can't believe you let me do that to you with the strap-on." she said with a little laugh.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Well... as long as it made you happy..."

She laughed again, a slight look of discomfort in her face. "It would make me happy if I could do it once more...?"

"Oh...uh... I don't know Riley." I said. "I think I'm going to need some time to recover."

"Oh come on. You just had a nap. You're recovered! Pleeeease?" Riley looked at me with the cutest puppy dog eyes and I surrendered.

"Okay, fine." I said.

I got on my hands and knees and folded myself over the couch as before. I twisted my neck to watch her lower her pants just far enough to get the object reinstalled.

Riley moved her body close behind mine as I considered how to tell her I really wasn't up for doing that again. I felt bad that I had already agreed so I held my tongue and braced for the assault.

The object touched my behind and the sting caused me to hiss and tense. "Come on Lexi. You were so good before. Don't tell me you're going to wimp out?" Riley said, teasing me.

"I'm not a wimp!" I said. I arched my back and raised my hips. I cringed as I slowly pressed back on her strap-on, easing the entire thing deep into my behind with one long, careful movement. When I had impaled myself fully, I dropped my head and concentrated on steadying my breath.

I reached between my legs and began stroking my clit, determined to climax together. Riley began ridding me, rougher than before while my behind quickly became a blazing inferno. I worked my pearl vigorously but the discomfort of her movements made it difficult, if not impossible to focus on my arousal.

It wasn't long before she ordered me to come. "I can't!" I whined, working it harder.

"I'm coming!" Riley announced as she thrust deep inside me and held as her body convulsed. I gave up on my goal and simply became grateful that the event was over.

With the entire length of the object still resting inside me, Riley breathlessly whispered with a teasing tone in her voice. "I sure am loving the view from this angle, Kayla."

My eyes shot wide open and I whipped my head around. "What?!"

Riley immediately recognized her mistake. "I... I'm sorry!" she stammered. "It just slipped out! I didn't mean to say her name!"

I pushed her off me and reached for my clothes. "I knew it! I knew you fucked her!" My face was flush with anger as I scrambled to gather my clothes.

"I didn't, Lexi! I swear!" Riley sat on her knees, begging me to listen.

I thrust my legs into my underwear and pants and picked up my sweatshirt. I threaded my arms into it and slipped it over my head as I stood.

"Lexi, I'm sorry!" Riley's hand gripped my wrist, but I swung around and slapped her face as hard as I could. We both froze for a moment.

I looked down at her. "Don't talk to me again." I said as my voice broke. "We're through!"

"Lexi please don't do this! It's not like you think. You're being hormonal and needlessly making this into a big deal. Please don't go."

I fumbled with the lock and then threw the door open. I tore off towards the elevator as Riley broke down. I pressed the up button repeatedly and looked back in the direction I had come. I knew Riley was in no position to follow. "Come on!" I said, quietly urging the elevator. The door finally opened and I stepped in. It closed and I sank to my sore bottom. I expected the tears to come, but they didn't. I was just...empty.

*****

To be continued.

Justwords
Justwords
249 Followers