The Breeding of Emily Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily swallowed as best she could, but found it difficult with the head of his cock lodged in her throat. What she didn't swallow made its way out the sides of her mouth and ran down her face into her eyes and hair.

His orgasm subsided, John pulled out of her mouth and spun around to sit on the edge of the bed next to Emily. He looked down at her as she wiped his cum off her cheeks and face with her fingers, feeding it into her mouth. John just shook his head. "You're as incredible as your mother was! She used to clean herself like a cat when we were done making love."

Emily giggled. "Is that what you call what you just did to me? Making love?"

John laughed. "You bitch! You know what I meant!"

"Yeah! I know what you meant! Can I make a request for next time?"

John reached over and stroked her tit as she lay on her back. "Anything! What is it?"

"Could you make it a little rougher next time?"

John's eyes shot open with amazement. "You want it rougher?"

She smiled. "Just a little!"

"Consider it done! Anything else baby?"

Emily thought for a few seconds. "Yeah! But we can talk about that later."

12