The Breeding of Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

"Tom," I heard kitty say. I didn't answer her, but kept my eyes closed. "Tom!" she said a little more forcefully this time.

I tried my best to pretend like she had woke me up. "Yes Kitty?" I said.

"You don't have to do that you know," she said.

"Do what Kitty?"

"You know," she said. "You don't have to play with your cock while I'm here."

"Kitty!" I said, trying to sound like I didn't know what she was saying. "What.....," I started to say and then was interrupted.

"I can smell you Tom. You are in heat just like me," she said sitting up on the floor.

In heat? I almost laughed at the absurdity of a human being in "heat". I leaned up on my elbow on the side of the bed and looked over at her. "I'm not in heat Kitty, and you're not either."

I could see Kitty's green eyes glow in the darkness. "Oh but Tom, we are in heat!" she said matter of factly. She got on her hands and knees and moved toward the foot of the bed. "We're both in heat and we need to take care of it." She got up on her knees and I could feel her hands touch the bed, pulling herself up to a standing position. My eyes seemed to have changed. I now could see Kitty as clearly as if were daylight as she stood there by the foot of the bed. The room seemed to glow as the young girl removed her clothes. First she put her hands on the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off her head. Her young breasts stood out firm from her young, lithe body.

"Kitty, I am not sure this is a good idea. It has been such a long time!"

"It's been a long time for me too," she said as she pushed the cotton boxer shorts off her firm young hips. Her scent was stronger in the air now and my cock seemed to have a mind of it's own. "I know you want me Tom and I know that I want you so what is the big deal?" she asked as she crawled onto the foot of the bed. I felt Kitty's hand touch my leg and move up them, finger nails grazing across my cock as she pulled the sheet from my body. My dick was standing against my shorts and she put her hand into the waistband and pulled them down my legs. "I need you Tom!" she said as she pulled them over my feet.

Kitty began to nibble my lower leg and rub her fingernails across my thighs. Her lips were soft and her breath was warm as she put her tongue to my skin. "Oh my god Kitty," I moaned as she moved up my body.

"I NEED YOU TOM!" Kitty put her cheek to my leg and moved up, and then stopped at my cock. I felt her bump my cock with her nose. A little mewling sound came from her as she nuzzled against my cock. Her skin was so hot, almost like she had a temperature! "Oh god Tom, I need you to breed me tonight," she said. I felt her take her hand and gently put it against my dick and then she pulled it toward her face. "You are ready Tom," she said as she took her tongue and ran it up the length of my rigid shaft, licking the pre cum that had gathered on the tip.

"Kitty," I said. "Please Kitty. It's been so long. I can't take much of that."

"That's what I'm counting on Tom," she said as she released my cock and moved up my body, caressing it with her mouth. Kitty's sleek smooth body moved up mine. The smell of sex was growing stronger by the minute and I could feel the incredible heat of her body as she moved against me. She was on fire this girl and she needed me to quench it! Once again the mewling sound came out of her throat and I felt an energy come from her was almost a vibration from deep inside.

My body trembled as the girl moved farther up my body, kissing, nibbling and licking me. The more she used her mouth on me, the more turned on I got and the more her body heat increased. I felt her move on top of me, her legs on either side of my hips. I could feel how incredibly hot and wet her pussy was before I even entered her. I was hot beyond belief and I took my hand and took my cock and guided it to the entrance to her pussy.

"No Tom, not like that," she said as she rolled off the top of me. She positioned herself on her hands and knees. "Fuck me Tom," she said in a voice that almost didn't seem human. She draped her ponytail across her back, put her head down on the pillow and left her ass in the air. "Fuck me Tom, I need it now. Hurry, it's almost daylight!"

Her pussy looked so inviting as I positioned myself behind her. I could smell her sex, could feel the need of her young body in the air and I knew at this moment that there was no turning back. Taking my cock in my hand I put it against the skin of her young vagina. The heat was intense as I put it against her wet warm hole. Kitty dug her fingernails into the mattress and as I put my cock against her pussy, she let out a "Grrrrrrrrrr" sound and pushed herself against my cock, engulfing me all the way. The heat was INCREDIBLE and it took all my willpower at that time not to shoot my load inside her!.

I pulled her ponytail and held onto it while I started to move my rigid shaft out of her pussy. "Oh yes Tom, fuck me Tom. Cum inside me, please, cum inside me!" I pulled almost all the way out, and when I pushed forward, she once again met my thrust with hers. Her hot pussy seemed to get hotter and her temperature seemed to rise with every stroke!

Kitty let out another groaning sound as I pushed my cock meat into her hot pussy! "Fuck my Kitty pussy Tom! Please, cum inside my Kitty pussy!" she moaned. Kitty must have sensed that I was trying not to cum because at this point, her pussy muscles gripped my cock and started a milking motion on them that I had never before experienced. The muscles almost rippled across my cock, like a hungry little mouth sucking it's mother's milk! "Cum inside me Tom! Cum in my Kitty pussy NOW!" she moaned.

The incredible milking sensation on my cock took me over the edge. My balls ached for release and I took her by the hair and pulled her tight as my balls gave up its hot spunk deep inside her! "Grrrrr," she howled and trembled all over as I came inside her. Her tight pussy muscles became still tighter as I pumped my cum inside her pussy! "Oh fuck Kitty!" I yelled as her cunt muscles held a death grip on my dick. I felt like every bit of my life force was being drained from my body as she milked every last drop out of me. As soon as I was done cuming inside her, I could feel the heat from her body start to decrease and her pussy muscles released my spent dick from inside her. I let go of her hair and I just collapsed onto the bed, every bit of energy drained from me.

Kitty rolled on her side and snuggled against my shoulder. "Thank you Tom, thank you," she purred as she nuzzled against my shoulder and neck. That is the last thing that I remember until I after the sun came up and I was awaken by a knocking sound on the door. I opened my eyes and looked over and Kitty was gone! I hurriedly got out of bed, not to see who was at the door but to find Kitty! I looked around but she was nowhere to be found. The knocking did not stop so I picked up my robe and slipped it around my body. I looked outside and there was a man standing on my porch. I opened the door and asked, "May I help you?"

The man standing at the door removed his hat. "Hello, I hope I didn't wake you but I have lost my cat and I was wondering if you had seen her?"

I shook my head. "No, I haven't seen your cat sir." I had no more got that out of my mouth but white cat with a brown tail came from somewhere in the house. "Meow. Meow."

"Kitty!" the man exclaimed as he bent down to pick the cat up. "You have been a bad little kitty!"

"I'm sorry mister, I didn't know she was in here."

"It's ok. She diappears every year on Halloween. That's how I knew to come here to look for here!"

"Pardon me sir?" I asked, confused at his comment.

"Well you see it's like this Tom. Like I said, she disappears every Halloween night and I know it might be a coincidence but she always ends up at the house of a man named Tom!"

Suddenly I had the strangest thought. No! It couldn't be! I looked at the cat in the man's arms and I swear these were the same eyes that looked at me in the form of a human girl last night!

"And....another thing," the man said.

"What's that," I inquired, still confused by what had happened.

"Well...every year when she comes home, she has a new litter of female kittens a few months later!"

I stood there with my mouth open as this man stroked the fur of the cat in his arms. "Thank you for taking good care of kitty. She looks well cared for." The cat purred and mewed as the man held her tight.

"You're welcome mister, “ I told him as he walked away. “By the way, could I ask you a favor?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"When kitty has her litter, could you give me one of her kittens?"

"Oh of course!" the man said. "In fact, I'll let you have first pick. "Thanks once again mister," the man said as he walked away with his kitten in his arms. I pushed the door shut and leaned back against it. I looked at the calendar on the way. "Just 364 more days till Halloween," I said to myself. I can’t wait till next year!

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers
12