The Bride and the Imposter

Story Info
Princess & handmaid in a kinky S&M fairy tale.
5k words
4.53
27.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There lived once a queen whose husband had been dead many years. She was very horny, and had big tits and liked to rub herself on everything she could find, such as columns, statues and servants. She also enjoyed going out of the castle dressed in strategically torn rags and pretending to be a cheap prostitute.

Now this queen had a beautiful daughter named Gabrielle with even bigger tits, who was promised in marriage to a king's son living a great way off. When the time appointed for the wedding drew near and the queen had to send her daughter into a foreign land she took care to make the proper arrangements. She gave her daughter many costly things: garter belts, crotch less panties, two-ended dildoes, strap-ons, handcuffs, whips and chains, everything proper for the dowry of a royal princess.

Now Gabrielle was very frightened of getting married, because she was a virgin and never even touched a man's cock before. She knew her husband would judge her based on her performance on their wedding night, whether or not she was a virgin, and was horrified at the prospect of disappointing him.

Gabrielle's best friend was her handmaiden Ginger, who was to attend her and give her into her bridegroom's hands. Leaving her mother's chamber with her dowry, Gabrielle rushed to Ginger's quarters and threw herself down at her feet, crying.

"Now, now, Princess Gabrielle, what's the problem?" asked Ginger, becoming quite aroused at the princess's distress.

"I am afraid of getting married," replied Gabrielle.

"There's no reason to be worried. Men are easy to control!" said Ginger. "All you need to do is get them horny, and they'll grovel at your feet, begging for more."

"But I don't know how to do that! I've never even touched a man's cock before!" said Gabrielle.

"What you need is a little bit of practice," continued Ginger. "When I'm done with you, you'll bring any prince to his knees. Go down on me for three hours, and then I'll show you how to fuck."

Now, even though Gabrielle has never touched a man's cock, she was very well acquainted with pussy, being, after all, her mother's daughter. Her tongue immediately slipped underneath Ginger's short skirt, and, with no undergarments to bar its way, instantly found Ginger's juicy slit. Gabrielle licked and licked and swallowed mouthful after mouthful of pussy juice while Ginger writhed in pleasure. After the three hours were up, Ginger pulled a strap-on out of Gabrielle's dowry bag and began to remove the princess's clothing.

"You can't fuck me with that!" protested Gabrielle, wiping copious amounts of Ginger's juices off her face. "I must be a virgin for my prince!"

"Let me teach you a little secret my mother taught me," said Ginger. She lay a white napkin across her bed and put the princess over it. "When the strap-on enters you for the first time, the blood will land on the napkin, and then you can keep it with you in your bosom. As long as you have the napkin securely in place, you will always be a virgin." Saying this, Ginger pulled another napkin out from between her breasts. "See? I still have mine, and even though I've fucked three hundred men and three thousand women, I'm still a virgin."

"Sounds good to me!" said Gabrielle, spreading her legs wide, exposing her sopping wet pussy. Ginger climbed on top of her, briefly stopping at each of Gabrielle's feet to tie them to the bed frame, spread wide apart, and with her hand, maneuvered the tool slowly into Gabrielle's tight pussy. When she felt the large strap-on stretch her hole for the first time, Gabrielle immediately had the biggest orgasm of her life and moaned and gasped so loudly that her mother, who was on the other side of the castle, fucking the statue of a satyr with an enormous cock, heard it, and was so delighted that she came again and again, before ordering the nearest guard to fuck her up the ass.

After a few minutes, Gabrielle's orgasm subsided. Ginger was now pumping in and out of her pussy, also on the verge of climax. When both women had come several times, Ginger pulled out, ignoring Gabrielle's pleas, and collected the napkin, which had three small droplets of blood and a large puddle of Gabrielle's juices on it. She quickly stuffed the sopping wet napkin into Gabrielle's mouth to stifle her moans, and positioned the head of the strap-on at Gabrielle's anus.

Slowly, she pushed in past the resistance, which wasn't much. At first, Gabrielle struggled a bit against the ropes binding her ankles to the bed, but soon she began to moan softly through her gag and completely relaxed. Ginger now began to pump in and out of Gabrielle's ass at a quickening pace. Before long, Ginger came, and soon after, so did Gabrielle. The queen, who was watching through a crack in the door, also came, and afterwards was obliged to gather all the guards of the castle in her bedchamber so that she could be fucked by several at a time all through the night. Ginger continued fucking Gabrielle's rear for several hours, until they both became so exhausted that they fell asleep, Ginger's strap-on still jammed far up Gabrielle's ass.

In the morning, the queen came in, and finding them still in this position, became quite aroused and told them that it was time for them to be on their way. Reluctantly, Ginger pulled her strap-on out of Gabrielle's ass, took it off and placed it with the rest of the dowry, after making Gabrielle suck on it to clean it off. She untied the princess, removed the napkin from her mouth, and the two of them went to the stables.

Ginger led Gabrielle to her horse, and said, "This horse has a special saddle that I designed just for you. I think you will enjoy it. Anyway, you'd better. I had to special order this from the nymphs of the forest, and you wouldn't believe how much pussy I had to eat to pay for it."

Gabrielle looked at the saddle and saw that it had two large dildoes mounted on it, and that it had no stirrups. Being adept with mechanical devices, she immediately realized the purpose of this contraption, and became very damp.

"I can't be seen riding around like this! It's not becoming of a maiden!" she protested.

But Ginger said, "Very few things are becoming of a maiden. If you do not always play by the rules, you will enjoy yourself more, and the prince will be more satisfied to have you for a wife." With these words, Ginger helped Gabrielle mount her horse, the dildoes sliding deep into Gabrielle's pussy and ass. Apparently, they were truly magical, because Gabrielle instantly felt her horniness rise to a whole new level, her pussy juice dripping all over the saddle and the horse. Ginger then jumped onto her own steed and the two of them set out to go to the bridegroom, the queen waving goodbye before changing into her best rags and running off into the city to sell herself for three copper pieces a pop.

Ginger was in charge of controlling the speed of the journey, and took special care to ensure that they were always going at a trot, so that Gabrielle was forced to bounce up and down constantly on her dildoes. After she had ridden for an hour, Gabrielle was hornier than she had ever been, her soaking pussy making a loud sloshing sound as it descended on the dildo before bouncing up again. So she said to the waiting-woman, "These dildoes are getting me so horny, but I can't cum! Please, Ginger, do me so that I might have some relief!"

"If you're so horny, get down from your horse and masturbate. I will fuck you when I choose," replied Ginger.

And her hunger was so great that the princess had to get down and expose her wet, gaping pussy to the air, even though there were many travelers on the road, who regarded her with no small curiosity.

"Oh, dear!" thought the princess as she began to pleasure herself.

"You make a fine virgin," said Ginger as the princess moaned and writhed under her own touch.

But as Gabrielle was about to cum, Ginger knocked her hand away from the princess's hungry pussy.

"You haven't yet earned the right to cum," said Ginger, hiking up her own skirt to expose her shaved pussy. "Lick me until I cum, and then I might let you finish."

So, Gabrielle, moaning from frustration, juices running down her legs all the way to her ankles, began to pleasure Ginger, to the delight of all on-lookers. After a few minutes, Ginger came, but wouldn't let Gabrielle up until she had come several more times. Finally, Ginger let the princess pleasure herself. Gabrielle quickly reached her climax and continued masturbating, but when she was on the verge of her second orgasm, Ginger again slapped her hand away.

"You've had enough for now," said Ginger. "Now get back in that saddle, and we shall continue on our way."

So, the princess got back on the saddle, even hornier than before, and the two of them rode on for some miles further, the dildoes in the princess's ass and pussy pumping in and out. The princess moaned and whined and writhed on the dildoes, but could not have an orgasm, until she became hornier than she could ever imagine. And when they came to a comfortable patch of grass, she called again to the waiting lady, "Oh, please, pleasure me, so that I might get some relief!"

But the waiting-woman spoke, with an evil grin, and said, "If you want to cum, get off and masturbate. I will fuck you only when I choose."

And so her need was so great that the princess had to get off her horse, lie on the grass, and expose her pussy to the air, quite in view of the other travelers. She inserted the fingers of one hand into her pussy while pleasuring her clit with the other hand.

"Oh, dear!" thought the princess, thrusting her fingers in and out of her pussy while the onlookers cheered.

"Hah, a fine virgin you make," said Ginger, watching the writhing princess.

But as the princess was about to explode in orgasm, Ginger knocked her hands away.

"I have a proposition for you," said Ginger, as the princess whimpered in protest. "I will marry the prince in your place, and you will be my servant. If you agree to this, and change clothes with me, I might let you cum. Of course, if you don't want to, I won't force you, but you will not have a single orgasm until we arrive at the castle."

At first the princess could not agree to this, so they got back on their horses and continued to ride at a trot, the princess bouncing up and down on her dildoes. Before long, however, the princess was overcome by her horniness and began to fantasize about Ginger's proposition. She imagined herself tied to a post, watching as Ginger and the prince engaged in kinky sex on what was supposed to be her wedding night. Finally, she could take no more and begged Ginger to take her place as the prince's wife, nearly ripping her clothes off in her eagerness to enact the exchange.

Then, Ginger said, "Since I am now the prince's future wife, you have no need of your virginity." With these words, she took Gabrielle's napkin with the three drops of blood and put it in her own bosom, next to her own, saying, "Now, I'm twice the virgin you were!" She put on Gabrielle's clothes, but declaring that her own clothes were too good for the princess, forced her to go naked.

"Please, Ginger, can I cum now?" begged Gabrielle.

"Not yet," replied Ginger. "I know a way to satisfy you, and get ourselves some spending money at the same time. Not far from here, there is a town with a tavern which I used to frequent. Your mother goes there all the time. We will go to this tavern, and then I'll see to you getting your wish."

And so the two set off towards the town, Gabrielle bouncing on her very damp saddle, completely naked, the two dildoes working in and out of her orifices. Before long, they arrived at the tavern, which was set back a ways from the road and crowded with weary travelers, many of whom had already seen Gabrielle pleasuring herself on the side of the road, and were eager to see what else she might be up to. One of the travelers, a young soldier, stepped forward and helped Gabrielle to dismount, taking the opportunity to fondle her supple breasts and wet pussy, causing her to shiver uncontrollably as she nearly came.

Ginger quickly stepped between the princess and the soldier, grabbing the soldier's ass and pulling the uniform open to reveal that the soldier had large breasts. "It's been a while since I've seen you here, Sophia! I see that you still enjoy wearing that outfit!"

"Well, it always gets me laid!" Sophia replied, taking off her hat to reveal her long dark curls. "The ladies really love a girl in uniform!" As she said this, she gave Gabrielle's crotch another squeeze, causing the princess to moan in pleasure.

"You liked that too much, Gabrielle," Ginger said, turning to the princess. "I won't have you getting off before I've had my way with you. Now, get into the tavern before I have you tied up and flogged."

"Ooh, kinky!" said Sophia, slapping Gabrielle on the ass.

And saying this, Ginger and Sophia led the naked princess into the tavern, Ginger carrying the dowry bag of sex toys. Once inside, Ginger pulled a long leather rope out of the bag and tied the princess's hands securely, rubbing the rope along Gabrielle's pussy as she tightened it, causing Gabrielle to moan loudly and almost cum. She threw the free end of the rope over a wooden beam and pulled until Gabrielle was forced to stand on the tips of her toes, the rope pulling her arms upward. Ginger then tied the rope to a post, leaving the princess most indecently and uncomfortably exposed.

A crowd immediately formed around Gabrielle. Ginger said, "You can grope her, lick her, rub yourself on her, but don't fuck her or let her cum. If you do, I'll have you strung up by the balls, or if you don't have any, by the clit!"

"You'd better listen to her, fellows," said the bartender, grimacing as though he recalled something painful and unpleasant. "She means business."

"She sure does," added Sophia dreamily, rubbing the crotch of her pants.

The crowd, about thirty men and women all, moved closer to Gabrielle, and some of the women began to fondle and lick her breasts and ass as she squirmed and moaned. After a few minutes, Ginger returned with three young women, all dressed in skimpy black outfits and wearing far too much eye-liner. She handed them each a large dildo, and they went to Gabrielle, one working a dildo in her desperate pussy, another inserting hers into the princess's ass, and the last one pushing hers into Gabrielle's mouth. Ginger made the audience step back as the three girls began to pump the dildoes in and out. A few minutes later, every man and woman was masturbating, watching the three girls fuck Gabrielle mercilessly with the dildoes.

"OK, ladies, anyone who wants to rub your pussy all over my servant must pay me five copper pieces!" announced Ginger.

So the women all promptly lined up, and each thrust five copper pieces into Ginger's hands before rubbing themselves to orgasm all over the poor, helpless princess. Gabrielle writhed in pleasure, but whenever she was on the verge of climax, the three girls who were fucking her with dildoes eased their efforts, so that she did not cum. After all the women had satisfied themselves all over Gabrielle's face and body, they still were quite aroused, and again formed a line, until, hours later, Ginger's money bag was so full that it was threatening to explode and spill its contents all over the floor of the tavern. When the women still continued to thrust coins at her, Ginger declared that from now on, the entertainment would be free of charge.

This continued until dawn. The news of the free entertainment spread through the town, and more ladies appeared at the tavern, using Gabrielle's body like an oversized dildo as the male audience cheered and blew their loads. By this time, Gabrielle was one dripping mess of pussy juice. Finally, Ginger got the three girls' attention, licking the tip of her pinky finger suggestively. One of the girls grabbed a hold of Gabrielle's left leg and hoisted it up into the air, while the other one put her mouth between the princess's legs and began to suck. Ginger kneeled down in front of the third girl and began to lick her clit.

Gabrielle moaned and writhed against the leather rope, until finally she exploded in the biggest orgasm of her life. Soon afterwards, the woman Ginger was pleasuring also climaxed. When Gabrielle was about to cum again, Ginger made the other woman stop and cut the princess down. After making Gabrielle return the favor to the three girls by licking them to climax, Ginger took the princess outside and set her upon her saddle, the dildoes again penetrating her pussy and ass, pussy juice dripping off her body and pooling on the saddle. They journeyed on until they reached the royal castle.

There was great joy at their coming, and the king's son hastened to meet them, and lifted the waiting-woman from her horse, thinking she was his bride, and he led her up the stairs while the real princess had to remain below, hornier than ever before. But the king's young wife, who was looking out the window, saw the princess standing in the yard, noticed how delicate and devoid of clothes and glistening with juices she was, and then she went down and asked the seeming bride who it was that she had brought with her that was now standing in the courtyard.

"Oh!" answered Ginger. "I brought that slut with me for company. Give her something to put between her legs so that she might not be forever standing there and masturbating."

The king's wife though for a moment, then said, "The ladies of the castle are much in need of a new form of entertainment, for their husbands cannot fully satisfy their desire. Perhaps your servant can fulfill their urges."

And saying this, she went to Gabrielle and, pinching her ass and breasts, brought her upstairs to the women's quarters, where Gabrielle went to work. She began with the king's young wife, eagerly licking her slit and sucking on her clit until she came. The king's other wives came next, followed by an endless procession of princesses and other noblewomen, their pussies dripping with anticipation.

After much work, the ladies were all satisfied and lay on the floor with their legs spread, their weary pussies dripping with juices. Then the king's wife called for her servant, Conrad, who soon appeared in the doorway wearing the stupidest hat anyone had ever seen. It was shaped like a cross between a small squirrel and a humongous cock, and it squirted cum as he walked, which dribbled down his nose.

At the queen's urging, Conrad approached Gabrielle as she narrowly dodged a spurt of cum from his hat. He removed his pants, revealing his penis, which was much smaller than any dildo Gabrielle had ever seen. Desperate to please the queen, she knelt to take it into her mouth, but then there was a sudden gust of wind, and the ugly hat was blown out of the window, landing below with a wet splat. Conrad squealed in horror and chased down the stairs after it.

By this time, the ladies had recovered, and were again crowded around Gabrielle, begging to be pleasured.

But Gabrielle, immensely horny and emboldened by Conrad's hat accident, said, "I want to get off. I won't pleasure anybody else until someone gives me an orgasm."

At these words, all the ladies pounced upon Gabrielle, delving their tongues into her pussy, against her clit, into her mouth, along her breasts and into her ass. They desperately pleasured her until she came over and over again, and decided that it was time to return the favor.

That night, after repeatedly getting laid and reaching climax at least fifty times, the false bride said to the prince, "Dearest husband, I pray thee do me a pleasure."

"With all my heart," answered the prince.

"Then arrange a great orgy for me. Invite my mother, and all the ladies of the land, so that we might have ample entertainment, for I have become very horny on my journey."

12