The Bride Wore White

Story Info
Black bride cheats with 4 white men at her wedding.
10.5k words
167.5k
143
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers

Story Codes: M+/F, Interracial, First, Oral, Size, Cheat, Preg?

Synopsis: Kylie is a young black woman who finds out that she just can't say no to a hard white cock...Not even at her own wedding reception.

*

"You're so grown up, I can hardly believe it." My mom was almost crying...again.

"I know." I smiled at her reflection in the mirror, sitting at the small vanity. "I'm so nervous."

"Hold still, Kylie!" My best friend Janisha was trying to fix my make-up.

It was my big day, my wedding day, and I wasn't really all that nervous. My mom wanted to hear that kind of stuff though, so I was giving it to her. It wasn't everyday her daughter got married, afterall, and she only had two of us. My younger sister was just sixteen, so mom still had something to look forward to anyway.

I was nineteen and just halfway through my first year of college, so this wasn't really the best time for a wedding, in my opinion, but Rodney was so eager and my parents liked him a lot. He was a few years older than me, just graduated from college and working as an accountant for my dad's plumbing business, which was a pretty successful one. Business was good enough that Daddy needed a real accountant and who could he trust more than a son-in-law? So I was pushed a little, yeah, and it was more of an arranged marriage than anything else, or at least it seemed that way sometimes.

"You're so beautiful!" My mom was crying now and had been on and off all day, but seeing me in her wedding dress was really going to do her in.

I was still in my slip for the moment, since it was bad luck to do make-up in a wedding dress, especially at the hands of Janisha. She tended to be a little clumsy when she was excited. Her parents were big on their 'roots' which is why she had the silly name. My parents were pretty normal, thank God, and all they knew about Africa was what they saw on the National Geographic channel and Save the Children infomercials. It was enough to convince them that our roots were right here in Minneapolis. Rodney and his friends were more ethnic, to put it politely, embracing the turmoil of the inner-city or some such nonsense, but his parents seemed okay. I'm from the suburbs, middle class America, and all I'd grown up wanting was a pony, my celphone, and a cool Friendster page.

Now I was just glad I had a normal name, mostly, and that I looked slightly less black than some girls I knew. I have dark skin, for sure, very dark, and big brown eyes and kinky black hair, but my lips are full and pouting, rather than over-inflated. My ass is nice and pert, very round and firm, without being ridiculous. Unlike Janisha, for example. She's a real booty girl and her ass is huge; it always has been. Some guys like that, black guys especially, but I rather like my smaller butt. It goes with my hips, which are deftly rounded and in perfect proportion to my narrow waist, as well as my long, toned legs. I'm almost five ten, so I have legs that reach the floor and guys appreciate that.

My tits are a little on the large side, but only because I do look small despite my height. It's my waist and hips again; a pair of generous 34C cups above a 22 inch waist and 32 inch hips does tend to make a girl look a bit top heavy. They're firm too, nice and round with dark perky nipples that get about a half inch long when they want to. People have been asking me if my tits are real since I was fifteen, I swear, because they grew fast and perfect. I'm pretty proud of my body and I blame it on good genes and luck more than any effort on my part.

Best of all I have a very pretty face to go with that great body of mine. I've seen girls who don't and I count my blessings because it is nice being pretty, even beautiful on occasion. I have a heart-shaped face, with a small and somewhat pointed nose. It runs in my mom's side of the family and I'm glad because my dad has a real big nose, wide and thick like his lips. I got my mom's features and she's a lovely woman herself, so we're all happy about that. I like to comb my hair out, keeping it permed so that it's more straight than it would otherwise be. I wear it to my shoulders, but for my wedding it's pinned up of course.

I am beautiful, my mom is right, and much more than any one man deserves in my opinion, but I'm getting married. I took a deep breath and smiled at my reflection. Janisha had done a pretty good job with my make-up and it was time for my dress, virginal white and a hundred years old easily. It had been passed down through four and now five generations. I was the fifth girl wearing it, and someday my daughter would be married in that dress. It's a lot of responsibility putting on something like that and for the first time that morning I really did feel a bit nervous.

Rodney is nice, but looking myself in the mirror I really did have to ask myself why I'd accepted his proposal. Just to make my parents happy? That was the wrong reason, and not entirely the real one. I knew why I was doing it and if I told you now, you might not believe me. It would sound silly, just as it seemed silly to me then, and I should have changed my mind. But Rodney...Why did he have to be nice? He wasn't really giving me a reason to back out and I was too chicken to do it by myself. Nineteen was way too young to be getting married.

The wedding went without a hitch at the First Baptist church. Rodney looked very nice and he smiled the whole time. My bridesmaids wore blue. Daddy gave me away with a kiss and a tear, cause he's a big softy underneath all that tough plumber. I promised to love, honor, and obey my new husband. It was all very sweet, very traditional, and about what I'd expected.

Our reception was at the Holiday Inn downtown, in the banquet hall there. It was a lot of fun and being the center of attention was even more intoxicating than the champagne, which was flowing freely. Rodney was immaculate in his new role, knowing he was the luckiest man on the planet, and we went through all the rituals. The toasts and cake cutting and pictures, all of that. It was a real good time and we were enjoying ourselves, but I could tell my brand new husband was eager to get us out of there and up to our room. We had the bridal suite, of course, in that same hotel, which was very convenient. It came with a heart-shaped Jacuzzi, of all things.

"Are you ready to go upstairs, Kylie?" Rodney was whispering in my ear and I just gave him a smile.

He wanted to have sex with me so badly it wasn't funny. I didn't think he was a virgin, but I hadn't asked. I'd avoided talk like that as much as I could just because I didn't want to lead him on. He knew I was a virgin though, certified almost, because that was a big, big deal to my parents, especially my dad. He was seriously old school about his daughters and I'd been a very good one all through high school. Rodney was going to enjoy his new bride, that's what he was thinking; I could see it in his eyes. I was the hottest, sexiest girl he'd ever known and now I was his...If he could get me upstairs.

"May I dance with the bride?" Another man asked me, a tall blonde haired guy named Jamie.

He worked for my dad, along with a dozen other men. Three black guys, seven white guys, a Native American, and a guy named Roger, who was from Pakistan, but his real name was Rajah or something. My dad was big on equal opportunity, but mostly all those guys were just darn good plumbers, even if most of them didn't look like plumbers, at least not when they were dressed up for a wedding. Anyway, of course I had to dance with all of them, being the boss' daughter, and so I smiled and gave Rodney a kiss on the cheek.

"In a little bit, okay?" I ignored my husband's frown and let Jamie take my hand and everyone clapped and smiled as I danced again.

I like dancing and Jamie wasn't bad at it. The band was playing real music too, so he had his hand on my hip and my hand was on his shoulder, and it was fun. We kept daylight between us, you know. I was the most beautiful girl in the room, the most beautiful girl in the world on that day, and every man there between nine and ninety was going to dance with me. That was a lot of men too, considering the guest list numbered over seventy-five people, plus their dates and kids and friends, you know. We had a hundred and fifty people there easy and it was outrageously fun. Rodney just had to accept it. A girl only gets married once and it really is her day, as any man should be happy to tell you.

"Whew!" I was giggling and happy and having the time of my life a few hours later.

I was a little tipsy too, but not bad. Rodney was a bit drunk, but while I'd been dancing all his friends and new coworkers had been getting to know him and making friends with the boss' new son-in-law, so it was excusable. Those guys might not have looked like plumbers, but they could drink like plumbers. Rodney's own friends and family were there as well, and they were nice. The best man, a big round black guy named Maurice was pretty funny and he was taking care of his best friend. He made sure Rodney's glass was full and my husband was dancing with some of the girls, which I didn't mind. He was the groom and so it was his day too, sort of. It was a really great party.

"Can we go upstairs now?" Rodney was whispering in my ear as soon as I sat down, his hand on my thigh, his thick lips tickling my ear.

"Hmmm..." I laughed, teasing him because I knew exactly what Rodney wanted.

We'd kissed a few times and I'd let him rub my tits on a couple dates, but no more than that. I'd promised myself to him on our wedding night and it had been a long six month engagement. I imagined Rodney had some serious energy for what was coming later in our marital bed and he could barely contain himself.

I was a little worked up myself, since it was my wedding and everything. Plus the champagne, the attention, all that dancing with all those guys. I mean it was very proper, very chaste, but still, I like men a lot, I won't deny it. Being close to a guy, especially some of those guys who worked for my dad, like Jamie, he was really cute and his blue eyes were so pretty. It was bad thinking like that with my new husband so close, but I'm a woman and I can think what I like, it doesn't hurt anyone. I just told myself that Rodney was going to reap the rewards anyway. All these guys getting me hot and bothered was just going to make it better for the man and he didn't have to know the why of it.

"Later." I kissed his cheek. "The party's just starting!"

I'll admit I was getting a little loose, but so was everyone, and it was okay. The guys were getting really friendly though, some of them, and when I danced with Kevin, who was one of my friends from college, my heart was pounding. I'd invited about a dozen friends, guys mostly because for whatever reason most of my friends at school were men. White guys too, because...Well, let me put it this way. I was supposed to be getting married to the man of my dreams, right? But I knew that wasn't true, because when I dreamed, all the guys were white. I have a serious thing for white guys, they're just irresistible and I mean that literally.

The funny thing is that they knew it too. My friends from college, like Kevin, he knew I was hot for him and it had been awfully hard having him for a study buddy and keeping my nose in my books. David too, and Brad and John and Steve and Bobby, Greg and Will, and oh God...They were all hunks. All white as snow and handsome, and I saw those guys every day. I saw them every night too, in my bed while I rubbed my little black pussy raw. I thought I was getting blisters from jilling off so damn much, but I was a good girl too, you know? I was Daddy's virgin girl and engaged to a nice black man and all that, and that kept me honest because a girl has to respect herself first, before she can respect anyone else. But it wasn't easy.

The only reason those guys never tried anything, and I believe this, is because they all wanted to and they were all keeping an eye on each other. Like none of them were going to let one of the other guys have me, so if one tried, he'd find the others standing shoulder to shoulder in his way. It was like they'd come to an agreement or something, I have no idea. All I knew was that any one of those guys could have asked me out on a real date, and not one of them ever did, but they came close a couple times. It was like having my own fan club, if you can imagine such a thing, and I was in love with all of them.

"I can't believe how gorgeous you are, Kylie." Kevin was holding me tight and I liked it. The distance between me and my dance partners was inversely proportional to the amount of champagne consumed.

"You think so?" I licked my lips, looking up at him because Kevin was tall, even for me. He had sandy hair and hazel eyes and a good strong face, chiseled like he belonged outside on a horse. He was my cowboy in my dreams.

"Hell yeah." He chuckled and I felt his hand on my hip, strong and gentle, moving around as we danced.

"You look pretty good yourself." I said and I was stroking the back of his neck with my fingernails. "Too bad Gloria's here."

"Too bad your married." He replied softly. Gloria was his girlfriend and she usually kept a pretty close eye on Kevin.

"Oh yeah." I giggled. "That too."

"You broke a lot of hearts today." Kevin said and he was only partly teasing.

"Well, I wasn't hiding." I gave him a little shrug and Kevin pulled me a fraction closer. God, he smelled good. "You knew where I lived."

"And you have no idea how many times I walked by your dorm." Kevin laughed and then I thought he was teasing me.

"Yeah right." I gave my ass a little shake as I felt his hand move lower, behind me. "Careful." I sang softly. "I don't know how jealous my new husband gets."

"Do you want to find out?" Kevin gave me a mischievous grin that set my heart on fire.

He pulled me even closer, enough so I could feel the bulge of his cock against my tummy and my eyes widened with my smile.

"You're gonna get me in trouble." I gasped and Kevin just nodded, his hand on my ass now, giving me a real squeeze where it counted and my nipples were ready to pop.

"Having fun?" Janisha came dancing close with her boyfriend, a gangsta wanna-be named Hoob Ali ma-Jif or something like that. He was full of crap but she liked him for some reason. His real name was Larry.

"Yeah." I laughed and pushed myself back, giving us some room and taking a breath of cool air.

"Uh-Huh." Janisha was a little buzzed and she just laughed.

"I've got a room." Kevin whispered just as the song was ending.

"What" I stared at him and I felt pretty flushed.

"Upstairs, room 327..." He was staring into my eyes. "...Meet me there in fifteen minutes."

"Kevin." I laughed like he was insane, which he was. "I just got married."

"Fifteen minutes, Kylie." He gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek as the music stopped and a new song started.

"Can I have this dance?" Will was there, like they were ganging up on me and I nodded, my mind reeling with Kevin's suggestion.

"Yeah...Of course." I swallowed hard and nodded, and then smiled at Will as he took Kevin's place.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "You look like you just saw a ghost or something."

"Huh?" I laughed. "Oh, just Kevin being...Silly."

"Well, it's a good party, Kylie." He was my height exactly as I stood in my one inch heels, and I couldn't help but look into his deep brown eyes as we moved.

He was white, of course, mostly German or something, and Will was adorable. The sort of man who made you want to open up and just talk all night with. I don't know. He had an innocence, like a bad thought had never crossed his mind, and no matter what you said he wouldn't think badly of you. He'd just be there to listen and give you all the support you needed. He was seeing a girl named Becky and I didn't care for her much, but she hadn't come anyway, so that was nice.

"Yeah, it's great, isn't it?" I agreed. "I'm so glad you came, you and the other guys. Thank you."

"No, we wouldn't miss it for the world." Will protested. "We love you."

"Heh." I giggled. "I love you guys too."

"Plus we gotta stick together, right?" Will said. "Midterms are coming, that's gonna be crazy."

"Oh, God!" I groaned. "Don't remind me."

Will was a perfect gentleman and that was a seduction all its own. I was very reluctant to let him go when the song ended about five minutes later, but Bobby was right there, waiting for his turn and Will gave me up with a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Come on, come on...My turn." Bobby was smiling down at us.

"What, did you guys draw straws or something?" I giggled as beautiful Bobby took me in his arms.

"Huh?" He stared at me. "Who told you?"

"Oh!" I gasped and then burst out laughing as the boy grinned at me. "You're so bad! You guys didn't! Bobby!"

"Well, we could have gone by height I suppose." He was the tallest of my male friends, about a foot taller than me, maybe not quite that much, and he was on a basketball scholarship.

The cool thing about Bobby, besides the fact that he had a serious, serious body, was that he was smart. The basketball thing was just paying his way and as good as he might be at that, he didn't dream of playing in the NBA or anything like that. He wanted to be a scientist and like go to the moon or something. He was so weird, but so cool too, and his body...Oh God! Six foot nine and two hundred sixty pounds of white muscle packed into a tuxedo and holding me like a little black Barbie Doll. I was creaming, I couldn't help it. My pussy was dripping and I just wanted...What I couldn't have. Could I?

"Your dad's pretty cool." Bobby was saying and he had both of his hands on my hips, actually pretty much encircling my waist, since his hands were like twice the size of a normal person's.

"Did you talk to him?"

"Oh yeah." Bobby nodded. "I didn't know he was a ball player, but he knows me. I guess he follows college hoops close, huh?"

"Yeah, well, it's the only game in town." I shrugged. "You didn't tell him about going to MIT after college did you?"

"Nah." Bobby laughed and he had a big one, like the rest of him. "He was busy getting me drafted by the pros. I didn't want to disappoint him."

"Okay, good." I giggled. "He's kind of fixated on basketball sometimes, I should have warned you."

"Oh, he ain't bad." Bobby was holding me nice and his fingers were on my ass, but he couldn't help it really. "Some of the homeboys are a little annoying though."

"What do you mean?" I asked, cause I didn't understand.

"Oh, they just like talking trash, you know." He shrugged. "They wanna go a little one on one and see my game."

"Oh yeah?" I giggled. "I'll go one on one with you anytime."

I said that in kind of a sexy voice too, like...Ohhh...I hadn't really thought about it at all, the words just came out and surprised both of us. I cleared my throat and even black girls can turn red, let me tell you.

"Is that right?" Bobby's fingers pulled my little ass a little closer so I could put my cheek on his chest. "You got game, Kylie, we all know that."

"I, uh..." I sighed. "...I had a lot of champagne tonight. I'm feeling a little too good."

"I feel that way." Bobby sighed too. "Everytime I see you."

"Oh, don't..." I had my arms almost completely around him and I gave the big man a squeeze.

"I know." He said softly and we didn't say anything else, we just moved slowly while the music played.

Steve was waiting for the next dance. Cute little Steve, who was just about as opposite Bobby as a man could get, being just five foot nothing and slightly effeminate, which always made him just a little self-conscious, like he had to prove he was all man. Of course that little chip on his shoulder just meant he took a hard time from all his friends, and it was usually pretty funny seeing Steve get worked up. But he could give as good as he got and he cooled off quickly enough anyway, so it was all okay.

Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers