The Bride's Revenge

Story Info
Jilted Laura asks the KBG to arrange revenge.
1.2k words
3.5
31.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
90 Followers

As a former driver in the KBG, I met hundreds of members, all with a tale to tell.

Over four years I witnessed a number of punishments, thousands of public humiliations and drove numerous brides to their kinky or porno wedding. Three white limousines were always available for such occasions as well as a large people carrier and a mobile home for 'On the Bridal Trail' days away. I drove the main limo, the 'Dark Secret', so named because of it's darkened windows, behind which any sexual act could be performed as I drove the occupants around city centre streets, parked in busy car parks, all crowded with people anxious to peer inside, or drove to discreet lay by's, much to the horror of my passengers if it was their first journey.

I'm going to begin with a story of my own, the story of my first weekend with the KBG, that is the Kinky Brides Group, and a beautiful girl called Laura.

I first met Laura on a sunny Saturday morning as I picked her up from her home. I helped her into the 'Dark Secret' with her large suitcase and drove her the short distance to Tulle Towers. As we drove I lowered the centre window separating my drivers cab from the sumptuous and spacious interior of this superb limo. Apparently Laura had been jilted at the alter some three months earlier and she had now arranged a form of revenge for her ex-fiancé.

On arrival at Tulle Towers, a large country mansion set in the rural hills at the end of a narrow twisty drive, I assisted Laura inside with her luggage and then waited outside as instructed by Madam Margaret. Madam Margaret and her husband and friends had founded the KBG in the early seventies and she was very much in charge on most days.

Over an hour later I got the call to return to the front door to collect Laura. A few minutes later she stepped out onto the wide stairway in a most magnificent bridal gown, her pretty face masked with several layers of lace trimmed veils. Her gown rustled and pivoted on her hips as she walked down the stairs towards me. I watched her every move as I took her hand to walk the few steps and help her into the limo. After assisting Laura to adjust her massive tulle filled gown into the seat around her, I gathered up her long shimmering train, still extending from the limo, and spread it around the floor.

I was then given my directions page by a transvestite ballerina, her erect clit so obvious, her tutu much too short. As she closed the limo door she spoke to Laura.

"Good luck Laura and thank you for allowing me to dress you in such a magnificent gown. I appreciate it very much as I am sure you can see."

Laura sniggered as we drove off. "I had heard they were a bit weird here and I was well warned when I approached Madam Margaret to do all this, but it was a bit strange being dressed in my bridal gown by a naked man in only stocking and suspenders. He was being punished for ejaculating over another bridal gown and I could here him draw breath each time my underskirts and gown brushed against him."

I took this opportunity to advise Laura that everyone, with the exception of the studs at Tulle Towers, were considered female and that a transvestite no longer had a cock but a clit.

My instructions ordered me to ask Laura three times during our journey if she was still quite happy to go through with what she had arranged with Madame Margaret. Each time her answer was the same and that she had not changed her mind. "I've paid sweetly for this, financially to the KBG and emotionally since that rat dumped me." She was referring, of course, to her ex-fiancé Alan.

Having driven around the grounds of the estate until Laura answered my questions I then returned to the front door where I had the pleasure of helping Laura alight from the limo to stand facing the door. Madame Margaret arrived in a petticoat filled circle skirt of blue satin instead of the white negligee of our previous visit. She was accompanied by Miss Anne in a red dress, equally filled with white petticoats.

"So Laura you have decided to go ahead and surrender your body and your bridal gown to the KBG and agree to adhere to the instructions given," Miss Anne announced from the top step.

"I have," she replied, but I've only paid for today.

Miss Anne continued. "Bring out her stud."

From the large doorway a teenage girl, wearing only a tiny white petticoat of layered tulle, escorted black stud, Boyd, into the bright sunshine. The tip of his 12" erection made her hand look so tiny as she led him downstairs to his bride for the day.

He stopped before Laura. "Show us you accept our offer, Miss Laura," instructed Miss Anne and I watched from my close up and privileged position as Laura eased downward onto her knees. Boyd unveiled her, tossing the layers back over her head as Laura took hold of his massive cock. Without hesitation she guided him forward and beginning with his testicles, began licking the full length of his shaft and then place it in her mouth and began sucking.

The acceptance ceremony over, Boyd assisted Laura and her gown into the limo. To make sure their activities were kept private I raised the centre window and we set off for a short journey to the city.

Our journey took us to the home of her ex-fiance who had been telephoned, in advance by Laura as we approached his house. As I slowly drove up the quiet street a man stepped from the pavement into the road and I stopped the limo. Laura had me lower the side window and I also lowered the centre window for security as I made sure I could make a quick getaway if things turned nasty.

I took the opportunity to look at my passengers, Laura was sitting on Boyd's knees, his body completely shrouded by her gown as Alan looked in.

"I wanted to show you how beautiful I looked for you Alan in my very expensive bridal gown and how I'm compensating for your cowardly deeds."

As she spoke Laura began lifting her gown very slowly and continued.

"I actually wanted you to have sex with me in my bridal gown in front of the mirror in our hotel room but you chickened out so I had to get some one else to do the honours."

At that she slipped her right hand under the gown and, with her left, removed the remainder of the gown to expose the full 12 inches of Boyd's cock which she began to masturbate furiously.

I turned my attentions to Alan as he stared in disbelief and stunned silence as Laura spouted off to her former lover.

"I'm going away now to have my wedding pictures taken with this super shaft fucking me every way you can think off. I'll send you a few copies for old times sake. Alright drive on."

I already had the car in gear expecting trouble but as we drove off Alan still stood in the road as if he had seen a ghost.

I stopped at the end of the street to make sure everything was alright in the back and turned to see Laura masturbating herself with the tip of her new lover's cock. I closed the windows and drove back to Tulle Towers for the photo session.

yano
yano
90 Followers