The Bridesmaid Ch. 04

Story Info
Milf has a surprise encounter.
1.5k words
4.23
11.1k
14
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

I walk into the pub, it's a Friday night. We both feel a little old to go to the noisy bars, so the pub will do. We want to see what talent is about and eye up some totty together.

The woman with me is 54. She is very attractive. A divorcee, her kids have flown the nest and she is now discovering herself.

We met online, she is from North London. So meeting in town was the obvious choice. Neither of us have really been on the prowl like this before. We are out for a drink, a laugh, and to see where the night takes us.

The door swings shut behind us, people's heads turn for a brief second to check out who has walked in. There are same sex couples, and mixed groups sitting and drinking.

I immediately glimps a brunette in a very tight dress. She looks stunning. I elbow my new friend Ange and nod over.

"Wow, I would." She laughs

I grin "She'd be fun. Look at her skirt and her legs." We look her over. She's attractive, she's also probably unattainable. A girl like her would be high maintenance.

The bar girl comes over and we ask for two house reds. Ange elbows me, "The girl she's with is bloody fit. She's younger than my daughter."

I look back over, I look at the girl in the white dress, she's now at the bar. Her legs are slim and long. Her breasts are big and fake. Her face is attractive, she has pink fake, full lips. Her eyes, I notice are big a blue. I notice her black choker and think it's hot.

Quickly I shift me eyes to the table where she was sat. I can't see the girl who is sat there.

"Blimey, that girl at the bar." Ange nods. The drinks are now placed down in front of us.

"Anything else, that's twenty eight pounds please." The bar girl asks. I shake my head and then grab a twenty and ten from my purse. "Keep the change, honey." I say and grin at the bar girl.

She takes the money, her hands are soft and small. She bites her nails, and I'm put off. I turn to my friend who turns her attention back to me and hand her a glass.

"Let's see where tonight takes us, cheers." I say and tap my glass to hers. She smiles encouragingly, "Indeed."

Ange is beautiful. She is a similar size to me, both physically and her shape. Her breasts are big, I noticed them straight away. Her silver hair has some darker shades naturally running through it, but it is very well styled and not quite shoulder length.

Her dress is red, the v neck plunges to the top of her cleavage, her heels are black and not so high.

She screams stylish, professional and confident. I'm the younger one of us. I'm 38. My brown hair shapes my round face.

I'm wearing a dark trouser suit, and an open blue shirt. My cleavage is eye popping, and my heels are black and add some height to me. My hour glass figure is defined by the cut of my suit jacket.

"Oh, they're off." Ange comments, disappointed. "We could grab the snug where they were sitting?"

"They're a hot couple, but one of them looks angry. The make up sex will be rough." Ange supposes and sniggers. I grin and I look in the mirror behind the bar to see if I can get a subtle view of the girls.

I take a sip of my wine watching Ange watch them, her eyes are focused. I think about what sex would be like with her. She certainly has an imagination, and seems up for it.

I'm suddenly barged from behind. My glass drops onto the bar. Wine is dripping everywhere. I wasn't expecting it.

"Excuse me." I turn to them and apologise. Then, I see her, bridesmaid, she throws me an angry look. I get a pang of anxiety and she storms off.

"I'm really sorry hun. I didn't see you there." The sexy girl in the white dress says to me. I notice she looks embarrassed as she aplogises.

The girl, her white dress is delightfully short and tight, is bloody beautiful. She screams lesbian, from her choker and necklace. Her legs are long and toned, her arse is fit and pert. I don't know why she has gone for the fake look, or why she has done what she's done to herself. But my word, she's a stunner.

I feel her looking at me. I think she's checking me out, I doubt it though.

I prize my eyes from her and look for bridesmaid behind her. The girl in the white dress turns and leaves.

"I'll be back Ange. It's nothing to worry about." I rush my words and follow the girls out. It has to be bridesmaid.

I'm surprised, I was not expecting to see her again, not in my wildest dreams. My stomach churns, her behaviour is off. I know she's an intelligent girl, bright confident and has a joy for life, she's also annoying, maybe clingy and stalker like. I blocked her number because of her incessant texts and calls.

I run out of the and call out "Helen."

She's standing talking to gorgeous girl in the dress. I notice her drop her hand. She turns to me angrily.

"I can't believe that you are here. Why?" She asks. I feel her girlfriend looking at me.

"Come on Helen, it's a free country. I didn't know you were here." I tell her.

"You've blocked me. I've not heard a word from you. You didn't have to do what you did. You're spiteful and hurtful." Bridesmaid says, her anger is building towards me.

I laugh at the accusation she puts to me. I want to hold her, and comfort her, but she's not mine, I've let her go. Seeing her now, I regret what I've done to her.

Her girlfriend tries to console her and tries to pull her away.

"I hope you miss this." She says to me, her temper is subsiding. I look on as she tries to kiss her girlfriend, but she turns her head away and she misses. My heart breaks for her. She's struggling and I did this to her. I'm wracked with guilt. She should be happy.

I see her girlfriend smile at me, as she turns I plead "Look after her please. She's not like this. I've not seen her like this. Please take care of her."

The girl shrugs, "I've only just met her." I smile at her, I hope for the best for bridesmaid, and I hope this new girl is the person she deserves. I turn and go back to the pub. All eyes are on me as I go back in, and there are whisperings.

"Blimey, what was that about? Did you know them." Ange looks concerned. Bar towels have been used to dry up the spilled wine and are now screwed up on the bar. Another drink has been placed on the bar. Ange hands me a clean towel to wipe myself down.

Placing the towel on the bar I take the glass, and thank Ange. She points with her head to the bar girl. I look at her and mouth "Thank you." She smiles and nods in return.

We sit at the table where bridesmaid and her friend had sat in the snug. "A bit of drama!" Ange is pressing to know what happened.

Her face is cute, "Can I fuck you later?" I say. "On my first date!" Ange looks at me and around the bar. "Toilets are just over there." I look. We smile at each other. "Shall we?" I say. "Come on, why not?" She responds. I've not done that before.

We get up leaving some of our belongings at the table with our drinks. I look at the bar, and the girl looks over and nods as if knowing what we are up to.

With a crash we enter the cubicle and lock it behind us. I smash Ange into the wall and kiss her hard a passionately. I lift her skirt up with urgency, she helps raking it up her legs.

I see her stocking tops and her white smooth thighs. I yank her pants down, I'm impressed with them, sexier than I'd expected. Ange spits on her hand and rubs it between her legs. I delicately suck my middle finger and reach down for her cunt.

We look at each other intently, I move my finger between her pussy lips, they are shaved and clear. I'm impressed some more. I force my palm against her hard clit and finger her quickly and passionately. She moans into my mouth, she's enjoying this, I'm enjoying this.

She rubs herself against my working hand. I grope her big tits as I finger fuck her. She moans some more and I feel her cum. We kiss and hug.

"Let's get back to our drinks." She says. "We can continue this later." She kisses me again. We head back to our table, and notice people watching us.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers