The Bridesmaid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers

Lyn said that she had been waiting for a dance with me all night and wasn't going to wait any longer. As we danced she told me that I had made her day very special and that she hoped it had not been too stressful for me. It was only then that I realised that I still hadn't thought about my old male self, or having to be in stealth mode, or being or feeling threatened in any way at all. I told her that it had been the happiest day of my life too and that I owed it all to her. She said that I was one of the most beautiful women at the party and that lots of her friends have been asking her who I am and if I was single. She told me to expect advances! I told her how special she was and what a great group of friends she had. She said that if she hadn't been a lesbian she would have dated me. Then she laughed and said actually you're not a guy anyway, Fancy a date? We both laughed and the evening progressed pretty much in that manner.

Later in the evening just as I was retiring to the loo Charlotte approached me. "I'm off to the loo," I blurted, so she said she was too and we walked there together. Once out of the cubicle we touched up our makeup in the mirror and headed back to the hall.

Charlotte was easy to get on with and I'm sure had a lot of friends and admirers. She was very attractive and had a smile that would dissolve anyone.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight Georgia," she said just as we sat down.

"Why thank you Charlotte," I said, "Coming from you I'll take that as a serious compliment."

She smiled. "Why wouldn't you?" she asked, and I paused for a thought, wondering what was behind the question.

"Because you are pretty gorgeous yourself," I replied. "Tall, stylish, sexy, elegant, pretty hot really." Oh shit I thought. Did I really say that out loud?

"I see," she replied, "I could actually say all those things to you too you know, including the unexpected, but welcome "hot" comment."

I blushed so much I'm sure anyone nearby could have easily felt the heat and called the fire brigade. "Don't be embarrassed Georgia, I don't tell lies about things like that, trust me."

She had disarmed me and I just smiled. "Come on," she said, "let's dance." And so we did. For hours I think. We danced every style, slow and fast and laughed continuously. When we danced close I could feel her checking out my curves under my dress, and noticing my suspenders. This is one hot lesbian I thought, and she had won over my head, and my heart.

We took a break and as Charlotte went to get some drinks Lyn came over to me and whispered in my ear, "See, I told you that you'd get advances. Charlotte is lovely, very special. Enjoy her," and she left. I wasn't quite sure what to think, but being a lesbian for the night was beginning to feel rather great.

Charlotte returned with long drinks to help cool us off. I lifted the hem of my dress and kicked off my heels. I sighed. Charlotte bent forward and picked up a foot and started to massage it. "Better?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I replied, "I'm ready for that. Would you like me to exchange the favour?"

"Maybe later," she said.

As the evening drew to a close Charlotte and I had retired to the bar area where it was quieter and the seats more comfortable. We talked about the day and exchanged stories and family histories. I took great care not to refer to my male self at all and really hadn't thought up to that point whether Charlotte knew I was a TGirl or not. It hadn't entered my head and anyway wouldn't have seemed important. We were just two girls having a great time at a great wedding, and if she did know then I was eternally grateful she didn't spoil my illusion.

Suddenly, as I was sipping my drink, Charlotte asked, "Georgia, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course Charlotte, anything, but I can't promise an answer." I smiled.

"Do you like me? No, I mean, do you fancy me?" For the first time she seemed unsure of herself and it surprised me. She was conspicuously beautiful, stylish, perfectly groomed and highly intelligent.

I smiled and paused, which was, in hindsight, not a great thing to do given her hesitation and obvious anticipation of an answer. "Charlotte, three hours ago, or whenever that was, I said that I thought you were hot. Obviously I didn't mean to say that out loud, or did I, I don't really know. But you are. And since I have spent the last three hours getting to know you better I now also know that you're a lovely person, very special, just as Lyn told me, actually."

Charlotte smiled and a look of relief came over her face as her confidence seemed to return. "Take me to bed then, if you like," she said, and as I recovered from the shock of her directness we agreed to head to my room.

As we approached the lift holding hands, Charlotte leaned toward me and kissed me on the cheek and immediately a voice from behind said, "Lucky girl!"

I turned to see the same guy I had met on the way down earlier that evening. He was with a very attractive woman and they were hand in hand. I smiled and replied, "Lucky girl," nodding toward his partner.

I closed the door behind us and Charlotte turned toward me, a wide smile on her face. "Who would have thought?" she said.

I laughed "Who indeed, except Lyn that is!" We both laughed and moved toward each other and very gently engaged in a kiss. I think the expression is OMG! My head spun. My heart raced and I thought I would suffer heart failure. This was a whole new world for Georgia. The TGirl who had dreamed her whole life of being taken to bed by a hunky guy. This was not in my life plan, but the feeling of her painted lips against mine was overwhelming.

Charlotte kissed like no other and it was some time before we separated, smiling at each other.

"Turn around and I'll do your zipper for you," Charlotte suggested. I obediently turned and she slowly pulled the zip down, allowing my dress to fall to my waist. I was so pleased to have worn such a gorgeous set of lingerie!

"Me next she said" and turned away from me. I pulled her zip down and as I did ran my finger down her bare back. There was no bra, no corset, just wonderful soft, milky female skin. As she turned to face me she held the front of her dress and lowered it in a very controlled and seductive manner, slowly exposing her breasts to me. I lowered my head and gently touched each nipple with my tongue.

We both removed our dresses. Charlotte wore only cream silk knickers that looked a million dollars, and a garter belt with silk seamed stockings. She kept on her wonderful heels. That image was perfection by any measure.

I kept on my matching lingerie including a Vollers satin Chinese style corset with six suspenders.

She reached out, took my hand and led me to the bed where she turned me around and pushed me back onto the edge of the mattress. She then knelt down in front of me and caressed my legs through my silk seamed stockings, from toe to welt, kissing my legs as she did so. I closed my eyes and leaned back on my arms slightly.

Charlotte stared up at me, her dark eyes like pools of sex and her lips like a cavern containing everything wonderful in life. She reached toward my knickers.

More later. Georgia xx

GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers
12