The Bridesmaids Ch. 02

Story Info
The maid's boyfriend joins in a threeway.
2.6k words
3.93
25.2k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Coitus Interruptus

"Virtue is to vice as coal is to diamonds." - Karl Kraus

*

Veronica started. A sound caused her to leap awake.

She had been asleep, but she didn't know for how long. Trent lay beside her, his arms and legs spread out. He quietly snored.

'The sound of the motorcycle didn't wake him up,' Veronica thought.

The engine revved again. It sounded ferocious, just like her boyfriend Rod.

She quickly checked the clock on the night table. It was nearly 5:00 PM.

'When did I fall asleep?'

She looked around the room for something to wear. Her only clothes were up two flights of stairs in her bedchamber. Once Rod walked inside there would be no time.

'Maybe I could meet him naked? He always likes that,'

The downstairs door opened and she heard footsteps. It sounded like he wore his jackboots today.

"Nicky, it's me! Where you hiding?" It was Rod.

Veronica quickly ran to the bathroom, her heart full of dread and anticipation. She cleaned the dry cum off her thighs and breasts.

'I hope I haven't missed a spot. He'll whip my ass for sure,' Veronica wasn't sure if she feared or craved the proposition of Rod whipping her.

She tiptoed downstairs, hoping Rod hadn't woken up Trent.

Rod had been a member of the Vector Enterprises Domestic Security Detail (the DSD). The DSD provided bodyguards and armored vehicles to the senior executives at Vector Enterprises. The extra security was necessary because "moral traditionalists" (a bloodless euphemism for the Christian terrorists who showed the secular God's love through pipe bombs and death threats). The DSD called the groups "Psychos for Christ", "Jihad for Jesus", or simply "The Germ Lovers."

Why anyone would want to kill people who save people from horrible, socially stigmatizing diseases puzzled everyone at Vector Enterprises. It seemed to defy all logic, reason, and decency. These groups found salvation in sickness and turning sexuality into a fearful fatal act best left to the stifling confines of monogamy.

Besides being morally vacuous, disease-loving psychotics, they were boring too! And they wanted the rest of humanity to live joyless, boring, sex-hating lives just like them.

The fact that Vector Enterprises also owned porn studios, gay bars, and family planning clinics didn't help. Those were deal-killers in the bygone age of "Family Values." But the "moral traditionalists" routinely lost ground when their leaders became exposed as hypocrites and frauds. Their ranks included closeted gays, prostitute aficionados, and abusive parents.

Rod had met Veronica at a corporate soiree. She was working as a coat check girl. It was around four years ago, before the Big Cures Program went public.

She had been twenty-one, Rod had been thirty-three.

Rod's twin passions involved the motorcycling and bondage scenes. To Veronica, an impressionable Russian girl from a strict family, Rod's leather menace mesmerized her.

With the money he saved from his security work, he planned to open a private dungeon somewhere in downtown Cannes. He began cultivating a client list and searching for potential properties.

He took off his mirrored shades and put them in the front pocket of his heavy black leather jacket. The silent beach house became filled with sounds as his jackboots and leather chaps.

"Roddy!"

When Rod turned around he saw Veronica. She walked towards him, an unbuttoned white shirt barely covering her buoyant breasts. Her boxer shorts rubbed against Rod's tight jeans.

"Nicky!" He said kissing her.

As he kissed her, Veronica took off his biker cap and put it on her head.

"I missed you so much," He began to kiss her neck.

"Me too," She whispered in his ear. Then she bit his earlobe.

She sighed, her body loosening while his black leather gauntlet gloves caressed her ass.

They kissed again, this time Rod bit her bottom lip. His teeth clenched her lip until she pulled hard.

"Been behaving yourself?" He asked.

She innocently nodded, her green eyes staring intently into Rod's.

"Then I can give you my reward," He smiled rakishly. He guided her hand to the bulge in his jeans, letting her gently fondle his cock. The pulsing beast ached to break out.

"Veronica?" It was Trent.

Veronica froze. She bit her lower lip and looked away.

"What's a matter?" Rod asked, slightly confused.

"It's my boss,"

"He's here?" Rod became more confused. "I thought he worked weekends? Doesn't he stay at the Vector Corporate Residence when he's working?"

"That's just it. He's done working. At least for now. I think?" She was glad Rod hadn't caught on.

"I'm sure he won't mind the maid fucking her boyfriend at his place. It's big enough for the three of us. Plus, he's a swinger anyway," Trent unleashed his throbbing cock from his jeans. "He might get off on watching us."

He smiled rakishly again, inhaling quickly as she stroked the long shaft.

Then Trent, dressed only in a pair of sweatpants, walked into the hallway and saw them.

"Veronica, can you call that Chinese place for dinner. I'm sure you're hungry too, the way we fucked in the --"

Trent froze, dropping his newspaper on the floor.

"Um, this is awkward," Trent said breaking the silence.

"Rod, I'm sorry," Veronica began apologizing, her eyes moistening.

"I didn't tell you to stop, bitch!" Rod said, his voice even and cold.

"Hey! You're talking to one of my employees!" Trent snapped.

"Back off, rich boy! This is my girlfriend,"

'Christ, do I ever get to have one all to myself?' Trent thought, more annoyed than offended.

"You fucked her. Now it's my turn,"

He pushed aside her shirt and scooped up her breast, his thumb caressing her nipple.

"Now suck my cock, slave!" He growled, pinching her nipple hard.

Veronica gasped in pain and then said: "Yes master," The moment she craved had arrived. Being humiliated in front of her boss would only make it more pleasurable.

She began sucking his cock. Her brows furrowed as she emitted little sighs. His cock didn't taste like Trent's, it tasted like leather and cigar smoke and gasoline. Memories of dim biker bars and rundown strip clubs flooded her mind. On amateur night she gave him a show he never forgot.

Trent understood now. This wasn't some yob hooligan abusing his girlfriend. The bondage scenario enriched their relationship with a theatrical depravity.

Its rawness and artificiality aroused him.

"You!" Rod pointed at Trent. "What's his name?" He asked Veronica, still vigilantly savoring his erect cock.

Releasing him from her mouth, it made a comical suction noise, like opening a tightly sealed jar.

"Trent," she said quietly.

"What? I can't hear,"

"Trent!" She said a little too loud.

Rod smiled, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"You, Trent!"

"Yes?" Trent said, trying not to laugh at Rod's faux pas.

"We are going to teach my slave a lesson. Are you willing?"

"What does it involve?" Trent, still turned on, became slightly wary of this Master's designs. Right now he didn't exactly inspire awe and respect.

"I need a blindfold and a bed,"

Veronica giggled in glee.

"I didn't tell you to stop, Slave! Keep at it or you'll get spanked!"

*

"This may be a little tricky, but it should work," Rod said, standing back to admire his masterpiece.

"Looks pretty sturdy," Trent replied. "It should withstand the wear and tear,"

What Rod and Trent admired was Veronica. Rod had handcuffed her wrists to the metal headboard. Her arms spread out in a pose of mock-crucifixion. Wooden clothespins clenched her nipples.

Veronica readied herself for a saintly martyrdom. Her body would become host for pleasure and pain, twin sensations that will intertwine around her like lusty beasts.

"What about her legs? Aren't you afraid she'll kick you?" Trent asked.

"No, not really. We've been wanting to do this for a while now. And if she does go crazy and hurts her Master, I'll give her a spanking she won't forget. Want to start?" Rod asked as he motioned to Veronica. His arm swept over her body like a king showing his knights a future battlefield.

"You first," Trent said, also motioning towards Veronica.

"Much obliged kind sir," He bowed slightly, then stripped off his clothes. He kneeled on the bed, positioning himself for entry.

Trent didn't know what to make of Rod's bizarre notion of chivalry. He knew he didn't want to share Jocasta this way, that was for damn sure. He also didn't want to think of her fiancé right now. The thought of Jocasta cheating on Trent - if fucking her fiancé could be considered cheating - turned him on.

He watched Rod slide his massive cock into Veronica's cunt. She moaned loudly. Her moans became louder as Rod's fucked her more rapidly. Unable to control his arousal, Trent slipped off his sweatpants and began to jack off.

Her legs wrapped around Rod's muscular body. His body moved in violent waves, pushing her thighs high with each successive thrust.

He twisted the clothespins, making her groan in ecstasy. She bit her lower lip, trying to hold back the sweet pain. Rod drowned out this ecstasy in deep kisses, their tongues intertwining in a decadent dance.

"I bet you like that, huh? Makes you think about your boss, his dick up inside your cheating pussy,"

Veronica nodded while she absorbed Rod's jackhammer thrusts.

Rod motioned for Trent to join them.

Trent walked on to the bed. He offered Veronica his cock. She began to suck it wildly, her body writhing in abandon. As her tongue traveled up and down his long shaft, her moans became feral.

"I bet you can barely tell the difference. They're all the same to you," Rod smacked her ass. Then smacked it again, harder.

She whimpered as she swallowed Trent's cock.

But all cocks weren't the same to Veronica. Each had their own special characteristics and each reflected the personality of their owner. She thought Rod's cock possessed the stiffness and stamina of wondrously violent machinery. The security men had cocks like their guns, pumped and primed, ready to fire. She still found Trent's cock enigmatic, hard to pin down. It lacked the blue collar savagery of Rod's cock yet possessed violence all its own.

Trying to break free of her restraints, her biceps flexed and her hands grabbed at air.

"Let's switch," Rod said, withdrawing himself. "I'm going to teach her a lesson."

Trent stepped aside as Rod slipped in beneath Veronica's writhing body. He held up her legs, positioning himself beneath her plump buttocks.

Veronica arched her back, then let Rod enter her anus. She let out an anguished whimper, her body transported into a dream realm of perversity and pleasure.

"Oh Trent please fuck me!" She gasped. "Do whatever you want to me."

Trent could barely contain himself. There she was, so open, so vulnerable, a bound beauty pleading him to act out his every desire. His cock, moistened from her lips, ached for release. He gripped his cock tightly, then slid it into the moistened folds of her cunt.

Veronica gasped again.

"Oh yes yes yes!" She sighed. "Don't be afraid, my body is your playground."

Her body writhed while Rod fucked her with mechanical precision, the force of each thrust channeled into the ever deeper fleshly chasms.

Trent caressed her sweat-slick thighs and licked her sternum. She felt smooth and tight around his cock, clenching and releasing in sudden bursts.

He removed the clothespins from her nipples, playing with each. Then he sucked one, his mouth engulfing the darkened flesh, tasting her sweaty skin.

She cried when he bit her nipple. He held it between his teeth like a fruit, his tongue flicking across the engorged flesh.

"Harder. Harder." She said.

Trent wasn't sure who that meant. Both obliged, sending her into more profound waves of bliss. As Rod held her moist thighs, Trent grasped her breasts, his fingers pinching her hard nipples.

Continuing to gorge on her nipples like some unrepentant glutton, Trent failed to notice Rod pulling out. Sucking her tits, drunk on her scent and the taste of her sweat, he let Veronica fuck him. Her body slammed up and down on his hot throbbing cock. Each thrust forcing him to hold back the rushing semen. Pure will and pure pleasure became locked in combat.

Rod moaned as Veronica sucked his cock. With renewed abandon, she slid her tongue across his long hot shaft. She could taste her own pussy on his cock, hot and tangy like fresh oysters. Dreams of other maids invaded her imagination. Fantasies that would hasten her orgasm. Images and memories collapsing into each other like the naked maids fucking each other, dildos slicked with their hot cunt juices, their bodies degraded and sanctified by the sticky cum drenching their bodies. The men watching. The men cumming. A baptism and communion of flesh mixed together in a blasphemous daisy chain of depravity.

Gripping her thighs, Trent held Veronica in place as he fucked her mercilessly. Like a jackhammer pointed to the sky, his cock rapidly pumped Veronica. She held on to Rod's dick, her teeth clenching it delicately. Rod moaned, his body tightening in apprehension.

She released Rod's cock and gave Trent an order: "Fuck me in the ass! Do it! Fuck me hard!"

Trent obliged. After he slid out of her moistened cunt, he clasped his cock hard.

'I don't want to cum,' Trent thought between gritting teeth and a sweaty brow. 'Not yet. The longer I hold out, the better my orgasm will be.'

When he inserted his cock into Veronica's ass, she gasped. She looked like she was in agony. And Trent wasn't even in completely.

He inched himself in, farther and farther. Each successive thrust making her whimper even more. Trent feared he would hurt her. Meanwhile Veronica savored the cock as it plunged into her body, drilling deeper and deeper.

"I always wanted you to violate me," She whispered, her moistened eyes shedding tears that trailed down her cheekbones.

Trent licked up her tears, his eyes glowing like a Slavic demon. Then he kissed her, their tongues intertwining, Veronica saliva christened with a thousand different excretions, memorials for the countless obscenities visited upon her body by boyfriends, girlfriends, maids, lovers, hustlers, monks, and priests.

Trent tasted leather and motor oil.

The fucking continued. Time seemed to evaporate and disappear to the three bodies latched onto each other. Each fed the other's desires, their bodies propelled by primitive lusts. They became less a theatrical contraption than a three-headed monster, their sexual organs devouring each other. Like Ouroboros. Like the Trinity.

The withheld their orgasms, holding back the release with ascetic discipline. They struggled against the ever-increasing need to release. Agonies of pleasure crippling their bodies to near immobility, their sacred debauched rites reaching an inert state.

As the sun dipped down into the ocean, they each realized their bodies needed recharging. Only food would refuel their base carnal urges. Trent's empty stomach growled, his body fatigued by his pointless non-productive sodomy. He fought against these urges, redoubling his efforts. Each thrust into Veronica's anus powered his ferocity, something more animalistic than civilized. Craving release and nourishment, he completely forgot about Jocasta. Only Veronica mattered, the immediate, the now.

While licking her body like a famished maniac, Trent pulled out and came. His cum shot across her pussy and onto her stomach. It leaped out in long glistening strands. Not knowing how long it lasted, when he realized he was done, he nearly fainted from exhaustion.

Rod followed suit. Veronica busily licked his engorged glans. Her tongue flicked the hot flesh, teasing it to ever greater heights of ecstasy.

He uttered some vulgarities, a perverted litany of curses, as he came over her face. Gobs of cum rolled off her cheeks as she licked off the remaining sperm from his still-hard shaft.

*

After this triune congress, Trent and Veronica and Rod walked to the nearby shower and washed off.