The Bridesmaids Ch. 04

Story Info
Trent and the maids have fun in the Oubliette.
4.6k words
3.67
18.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

The Oubliette

"Many things about our bodies would not seem to us so filthy and obscene if we did not have the idea of nobility in our heads." – Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Following the shower, Veronica and Rod met Trent downstairs for an impromptu dinner. Laid out on the stark modernist dinner table, the brightly polished stainless steel flatware glimmered in the approaching darkness.

Veronica and Rod appeared, both dressed in white terry cloth bathrobes. A clean soap smell wafted off their flesh, still hot from the recent sex in the shower. They sat down next to each other in chairs adjacent to Trent.

"So you don't own this place?" Rod asked, pouring out a heap of chicken friend rice on a black rectangular plate.

"No, I've been renting for the summer." Trent said between bites of curry pork.

"So who owns it?"

"Conroy Jameson." Trent said.

"What does he do again?" Veronica asked. She munched on a shrimp eggroll she dipped in her hot and sour soup.

"Not quite sure," Trent skewered a crab rangooon and popped it in his mouth. "Last time I heard, he was Vice President of Finance. Did some stuff with Reed Capital Investments. They've been a big partner in the recent mergers. My father sent him to Romania this summer, smooth things out with the banks over there."

"Fascinating," Veronica sighed, staring dreamily into Trent's eyes. Then she noticed how distant they were. He appeared distracted. "What's the matter?"

"Oh, nothing really," Trent said, snapping out of his reverie. "So how was the shower?"

"Something does seem to be bothering you," Rod asserted as he continued to feast. "Not business related, it is?"

"No, business is fine. Just got the call and my commission has cleared." The exciting event didn't captivate Trent, who acted despondent.

"Congratulations are in order," Rod said with his mouth full. "With a windfall that large, I can't see why you wouldn't be happy."

"The money is a welcome relief. An ample commission given the work I've done this year. It's just, well …" Trent's voice trailed off.

"Rod, I can't believe you didn't recognize it." Veronica smiled as she held up an eggroll to his mouth.

"Recognize what?" Rod asked, puzzled.

"I should have known." She began to laugh, trying hard to silence it by covering her mouth.

"Spill it!" Rod barked. He slid his hand beneath her terry cloth robe and pinched her nipple. She slapped his chest and arms while she pried his fingers off her tender teat.

"Fucking asshole!"

"She gets this way when she knows someone is jealous," Rod said, holding Veronica's wrists as she struggled against him. "So who's the girl? Intern at work or something?"

"No, nothing like that. Just a lady I met at the beach last night," Trent worked hard to hold back his yearning. "Gave her my number."

"And she hasn't called?" Rod said, completing Trent's thought.

Trent nodded.

"Didn't seem to bother you yesterday. Sounds like you had a grand time fucking Veronica before I arrived," Rod's voice contained no malice or rage over the incident. His utter disregard for Veronica's adulterous behavior confused Trent. "I know what you're thinking: 'Why isn't he the least bit jealous and angered over what happened?' It's a problem I've had to come to grips with myself. Here's another question: Do you think Jocasta has fucked anyone else since you two met?"

Rod's candor shocked Trent. It seemed inconceivable that Jocasta would do that.

"Technically yes." Trent knew that that was a bullshit answer.

"What do you mean by 'technically'?" Rod didn't buy that answer either.

"She said her fiancé worked at Vector.

"The plot thickens." Veronica placed her elbows on the table and put her chin on her palms.

"So your despair over her adulterous fucking has no merit?" Rod asked, picking over the remaining crab rangoons. "I always thought you were a libertine? Your reputation of the French Riviera's greatest orgiast couldn't have been false. Your notorious parties even made the papers once or twice last year."

"There's just something about her I can't get out of my head," Trent sounded genuinely tortured. "And the fact that she is going to marry someone else doesn't make me any happier."

"Yep, he's got it bad." Veronica said.

"Agreed, my love. And what are we going to do about it?" Rod asked as he slid his hand down between her legs, massaging the moistened folds of her cunt.

"He's going to need a distraction." She said as she began to kiss Rod.

"It's seems like his advanced stage would need a remedy stronger than pure voyeurism. He also needs to be re-educated. Life in the business world has drained him of his base carnal urges. He's going to need to reconnect with his lusts." Rod said.

"And be reborn as a God of Fuck." She moaned, her body bucking against the table.

"He needs to be show the Oubliette."

"What's the Oubliette?" Trent asked.

"It's the owner's little playroom. All manner of darkness and depravity can run rampant in there."

"Fuck me, Roddy!" Veronica begged, searching the folds of the robe for his instrument.

"Be patient, my love. You're lusts will be generously rewarded. But you must wait."

*

Ilya, Nia, and Tania pulled the Bentley saloon into the driveway of the beach house. It was almost midnight, but for them, the night had only begun. They had traveled back home in a Bentley saloon they had hijacked from the beach house's massive garage. Since the owner was gone and the summer guest rarely if ever showed up, what harm was there in a joyride?

It had been an exhausting day. The morning involved shopping at thrift stores and an afternoon sunbathing and swimming. During their beachside frolics – including a game of tennis and volley ball – they had picked up three more passengers, all male. Following their dinner at a St. Tropez brasserie, the tribades intended to take the recently consecrated youths to the Oubliette and have their way with them.

Before getting too far ahead, a brief description of each will illuminate the Reader's Imagination:

Ilya, the eldest of the maids at thirty-four, possessed long blond hair. Her clear blue eyes resembled mountain skies in the coldest winters. A voluptuous frame concealed beneath a blue sundress brought worshipful glances of her buoyant breasts and a magnificent ass. A well-versed woman in the arts of fucking and whoredom, she became the "sommelier of sperm" to the other maids. Like Veronica, her parents had been merciless disciplinarians, and she sought escape from the intellectual and erotic Puritanism of the Russian dictatorial theocracy.

Nia, the second eldest at a twenty-three, had a Haitian mother and a French father. This lineage revealed itself in her skin – the color of rich milk chocolate – and her hair – long straight tresses like black silk – and her face – a classical physiognomy one encounters in paintings by Boticelli, but given a renegade beauty by her nose-ring. Her petite body ached for erotic release, twisting and turning in the tight confines of the car. Her small nipples stood upright beneath her low cut yellow cocktail dress. A necklace with a golden crucifix hung around her neck. It glittered in the darkness, the only remnant of her strict Catholic upbringing. While the teachings of the One True Church taught her a contradictory grab-bag of bigoted, antiquated beliefs and the idolatry of martyrdom – she took what was most valuable to her quest: the sanctification of suffering and the connoisseurship of torture and repression.

Tania, the youngest at twenty, was of the age where the Consecration's erotic delights did not yet fade into jaded debauchery and bored perversions. Only a year older than the three charges, she could be said to be their equal in terms of experience and enthusiasm. Her long black hair fell onto her girlish shoulders. Beneath a white peasant frock her heavy breasts heaved in anticipation. A pair of black boxer shorts showed off her athletic legs. She came from a lower class liberal family, the only maid whose parents did not care about her sexual exploits – which were legion and varied in their depravity and imaginative construction.

The three males, recently matriculated from the lyceums of the United Democratic Republics of Europe, possessed a sexual innocence bordering on the comical. Although they appeared like men, their maturity remained boylike, immature, and innocent. At this point in their lives, their sexual innocence meant ignorance.

Still unfamiliar with the labyrinthine sexual undergound, their barely tarnished sexuality beckoned the three maids like a feast waiting to be devoured. Smiling back at the three maids, the young men didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

Riley was the largest physically. Sporting dirty blonde hair, his body was the product of a rigorous training regimen. A star swimmer in the Monaca Lyceum, his body's sleek profile and a face exhibiting pure decency, could not help hiding the monstrous erection beneath his Speedos.

Fritz wore a pair of round rimless spectacles. A whole head shorter than Riley, Fritz looked the trio's bookish intellectual. He wore a black collared t-shirt and a pair of brown shorts. Less muscular than Riley, his giant cock throbbed under his shorts as he stared lustily at Tania, pretending to read a paperback.

Dirk attempted the look of a street tough, wearing a leather jacket, jodhpurs, and jackboots. He had close-cropped brown hair and a face that combined elements of base ugliness with spellbinding beauty. The maids had picked him up for mere amusement. At the beach, Ilya had given him the nickname "Prick-bludgeon" because his Speedos barely concealed his massive weapon.

*

"I don't want to wait, Roddy, I want you to fuck me now!" Veronica pleaded, nearly forcing herself on Rod.

Sitting beside the couple, Trent watched the scene unfold.

"If you don't behave, I'm going to have to punish you." Rod's threat betrayed the playfulness of his tone.

As Rod began to play the part, the front door swung open. The three maids and their three charges poured into the hallway. The banter echoed throughout the beach house.

"Who's that?" Trent asked.

"Probably the other maids." Veronica said, still swooning from Rod's caresses.

The maids then entered the kitchen. Oblivious to the people seated at the table and the carry-out boxes of Chinese food, they began to prowl the pantry, feverishly looking for food, alcohol, or anything else they could grab.

"Veronica!" Nia shouted, racing over to kiss her friend.

"Nia!" Veronica returned Nia's kisses. "Who are these other people?" She asked pointing in the direction of the three youths awkwardly standing, trying not to be noticed.

"They are Riley, Fritz, and Prick-bludgeon." She giggled when she said the last name.

"His real name is Dirk, silly." Tania corrected, suddenly kissing Dirk and grabbing his crotch.

"Who is the other man with you, Nicky?" Nia asked, pointing at Trent.

"This is Trent. He's renting the beach house from Mr. Jameson this summer."

"I haven't seen him around much." Nia seemed confused, since the beach house was too good to a place to waste.

"Don't mind her. She's pretty naïve," Ilya strutted over to Trent. She began to massage his shoulders. "He's been away at the Residence. Making deals. Meeting major corporate shareholders. Now that he's here, he needs to relax and enjoy himself." Her hands slid into his robe, opening it slightly. "What he needs is a good fuck." Bending over she licked Trent's cheek, giving Riley a sidelong glance.

"Get your hands off him!" He fumed, storming over to her. Trent saw in Riley someone who would pick a fight with little provocation.

Riley's fury did not impress Trent. He let Ilya caress his chest, her fingers playing with his hardening nipples.

"Stop touching him." Riley threat was cold and quiet.

Veronica stood up and walked behind Riley. He turned around, seeing her robe open slightly, revealing her bountiful breasts.

"Riley, stop. You don't know what you're doing. You're not going to win being jealous," Veronica purred as she slid her body next to his. "Nobody here wants to fight. She's teasing you. But you know what?"

"What?" He asked, bewildered and aroused.

"I can tease Ilya too," She whispered into his ear. Her fingers directed Riley's hand between her legs. "Shhh. Don't talk. Talking only complicates things."

A sigh escaped while his fingers began to explore her moistened lips.

Riley hardened, unable to resist Veronica's temptations.

"That's enough!" Rod scolded. He jerked Veronica away from Riley.

"Lick it," She cooed. "Lick my juices."

Rod slapped Veronica across the face. Silence filled the room. A feeling of dread froze Riley. Unable to move, fear filled him.

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance with her," Rod gave Riley a rakish smile. He forced her arms behind her back. "You'll all get your chance with her. First I need to teach this bitch a lesson. To the Oubliette!"

*

Occupying the entire top floor of the beach house, the Oubliette had been converted from its former incarnation as a screened-in balcony. The screens remained, letting the cool ocean breeze bathe the libertine bodies.

The radically changed décor radiated vicious glamour and mad excess. As the participants prepared for the orgy, they sat on the luxurious wine-dark couches, drinking intoxicating cocktails and making idle conversation.

Arrayed on finely carved wooden shelves that wrapped around the balcony were dildoes, strap-ons, anal beads, whips, knouts, cats-of-nine-tails, paddles, and other varieties of personal adornment and erotic manipulation.

"Who did the art?" Trent asked Ilya, staring at the large red and purple silkscreen flanked by spiked leather breastplates.

Her hand inched down his naked torso.

"Oh those," Ilya said. "Conroy bought them from a Japanese collector. Michael Manning, right?"

Nia nodded while she let Fritz caress her shoulders.

The audience watched in rapture as Rod prepared to punish Veronica. It was a truly wicked spectacle. Rod had changed from the terry cloth robe into the uniform more befitting a top. He wore his black leather biker cap, black leather vest, black leather chaps, and his black leather jackboots. Stars in the night sky reflected off the highly polished jackboots they circled around Veronica, her body bound and ready to submit to his violent will.

Naked save for a leather full-body harness, which subdivided her body into sections like colonial powers sectioning off a subdued continent, Veronica had her wrists and ankles tightly shackled to a pair of thick steel pillars. Thin silver chains dangled across her heaving breasts.

Pressing a button, Rod stretched the rope back, making her arms and legs nearly straight. Veronica moaned although the blood-red ball gag muffled her voice. The boundaries between pleasure and pain began to blur. A pair of welder's goggles, the lenses painted black, blinded her to the activities occurring in the Oubliette.

Veronica inhaled, her body struggling, while Rod placed wooden clothespins on her nipples. Then on her arms. Her legs. Finally he attached them to the lips of her vagina.

Rod pointed at Riley. He had been making out with Tania, kissing her and caressing her breasts still confined to her peasant's blouse. She stroked his cock beneath his pants. Rod shoved Tania aside.

"Stand him up and strip him." Rod ordered the girls, his voice icy and calm.

Riley felt like he stood in the center of a hurricane, Rod's calm demeanor veiling the storm swirling around him. As Tania and Nia undressed Riley, Rod grabbed a cat of nine tails from the shelf and began to whip Veronica.

Her butt arched as the cat smacked against her flesh, made tender by her recent shower.

Tania and Riley began kissing again, becoming oblivious to the whipping. Nia slid down his pants and underwear, then began to massage his stiffening shaft.

Riley began pinching Tania's nipples.

Meanwhile, on the couch, Ilya fucked Trent, straddling him. Trent had pulled down her summer dress and licked her erect nipples. Ilya pointed to Dirk, motioning him over. Unzipping his jodhpurs, she withdrew his sizable weapon. Her tongue gently caressed it. It slowly stiffened. Then she placed the velvety head into his mouth, sucking it vigorously. Dirk, ever the resolute street tough, had trouble keeping his composure. He moaned, letting the pleasure rush over his body. When he heard Veronica's muffled cries, it only made him more aroused.

"So you like playing her fiddle?" Rod asked Riley, now naked and aroused by the two nymphs.

Riley didn't answer. He wasn't sure what the answer could be.

Tania and Nia led Riley to Veronica, placing him in front of her body, now sheen in sweat. The girls bent him down to his knees and tied Riley's wrists to the poles holding Veronica. His face was now level with Veronica's cunt.

"Lick her, eat her out, let her juices pour over your mouth like a ripened fruit." Rod mused between hard whips to Veronica's ass.

Riley reluctantly licked, his tongue and face gently brushing against her lips. As his tongue stroked her cunt and clit, the clothespins sprung off, hitting the hardwood floor.

Fritz, who had since been playing no active part in this depraved cosmology, became actively engaged in appeasing his imagination's desires. Tania and Nia walked over to Fritz, lazily jacking off on the couch. His pants unzipped revealed his prodigious member, engorged and unyielding in his hand. Nia took his hand, already moistened by pre-cum and sucked his fingers. Tania's tongue danced over the head as she held his balls in her hand, caressing and squeezing them.

As if to anoint the perverted proceedings, the sky opened up and began to rain. Lightning lit up the sky in spider webs of light. Thunder reverberated, rippling across naked flesh and naked desires. Nature herself seemed to answer: "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Whether by accident or by design, cracks in the ceiling started to send water down onto the participants.

As Tania busily fucked Fritz the water drenched her peasant's blouse. The thin fabric became transparent, her breasts and erect nipples visible to Fritz's eyes. He ripped apart her blouse, first feeling the drops of water pelt her naked tits, then Fritz's tongue lavish her nipples.

Nia had left Fritz and Tania, walking over to Rod.

"I'm at your service." She said, her calculating eyes betraying her submissive expression.

She let Rod slip off her cocktail dress, the sopping fabric sliding down her svelte mocha-colored body. He fingered her cunt, his thumb discovering the hard knob of her clit. She gasped and gave a mischievous smirk.

Rod continued to whip Veronica as Nia sucked Rod's engorged cock.

The night continued on in much the same manner. Partners switched partners. Couples became threesomes. Several of these exchanges took place before the orgiasts gravitated towards each other.

Veronica swooned as Rod sodomized her, while Riley's tongue pleasured her cunt.

Rod pounded her, his hands firmly gripping her smooth buttocks. He growled in anticipation as he felt the semen propel itself up his throbbing cock. Between ferocious thrusting, he let Nia take out his cock and suck it. Each time he became more and more aroused, more and more ready to unleash his seed.

Nia's tongue caressed his enlarged glans, her fingers tingling his balls.

"God! I'm going to cum!" He sighed as he felt Nia's hand pumping his shaft. Then she readied herself as his cock abruptly jerked. It emptied onto her breasts and on her crucifix.

Nothing gave Rod more satisfaction than emptying his balls on a religious icon. Veronica continually indulged his blasphemous whimsy, her Eastern Orthodox crucifix routinely besmeared by sperm.

12