The Bridesmaids Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nia walked over to Dirk, his pelvic thrusts into the firm buttocks of Tania making her utter staccato screams of ecstasy.

"Prick-bludgeon indeed." Nia said with a naughty smile.

While Dirk pummeled Tania, Ilya kneeled before the naked thug and caressed his balls with her tongue.

Thunder and lightning. The rain maintained its vicious deluge, battering the beach house.

Bending her body in Tania's direction, she let Ilya, the voluptuous nymph, lick up Rod's warm semen. Her tongue lathered up the salty liquid, lingering on the small ebony nipples. Then Nia straddled the wine-dark couch as Dirk's tongue explored her humid, sticky vent. He tickled her clit.

Moved to the apex of pleasure, Dirk moaned in a crazed delirium. Like a nun readying herself for the Eucharist, Ilya feverishly stroked his elongated prick, the glistening mixture of pre-cum and Tania's vaginal juices making her fingers shimmer.

Like liquid diamonds. Ilya thought.

Tania and Dirk exchanged kisses while they shared Nia's parted cunt-lips. Nia didn't know whether it was the rake licking her clit or her friend Tania. She didn't know and she didn't care.

As Nia let the feral energies possess her lithe chocolate-hued frame, she screamed, her soul unbound and liberated, as Trent, recently satisfied from drilling Veronica's asshole, began to whip Nia's ass. The braided leather cords smacked her flesh, the crack echoing the thunder at Nature's merciless command. The constructions of flesh and desire remained intact, welded together in profane raptures, re-enactments of pagan ceremonies and obsolete rituals to defunct gods.

Fritz joined the libertine arrangement, slipping his cock into Ilya's ass. He pumped feverishly, his hands passing over her wet breasts and erect nipples, while Ilya contented herself to bringing Dirk to a state of hedonistic oblivion. He watched, simultaneously observing the proceedings with an objective disinterest similar to that of surgeons or war correspondents and the blissful intoxication of an alcoholic or meth addict. Dirk combated and surrendered his body to the machinations of his partners. The groans and shouts, male and female, sent adrenaline and testosterone coursing through his body. The greater his arousal, the faster he slammed against Ilya's firm ass.

Dirk wailed as he finally ejaculated. Long ropes of jism arced from his cock. Ilya lapped up the sperm, her tongue feverishly licking his swollen glans.

"Fucking God!" Dirk bellowed. His fingers clawed Nia's scored ass, then he grabbed Tania, his hands passing through her thick wet hair and kissed her, a kiss at once savage, tender, and immaculate.

The baroque arrangement of bodies slowly disengaged itself. Only the whimpers of Veronica and Riley snapped them out of their collective euphoria.

Only Rod and Veronica knew that the night had been brought to a suitable conclusion. Not even the maids knew of his depraved inventiveness.

"Untie the rookie," Rod ordered Ilya and Nia. "Make sure he is properly motivated."

The sirens began to ply their charms. As Nia cleaned off Ilya's chin and torso, they both began to masturbate Riley.

"He's close." Nia observed.

"I can tell." Ilya concurred.

Riley kissed Nia and Ilya, smelling the feral odors of ejaculate that lingered on their bodies. He caressed their tits, playing with their erect nipples.

"I bet your Consecration was never this good." Ilya said.

"Not even close." Riley answered. (That had been true. His first time after his injection of Serum 12 involved awkward fumblings in a dance club. Since then he had mastered the necessary disciplines to prolonging orgasm and basic bedroom etiquette. The abstract, philosophical discussions in the Lyceum now became fleshly realities, full of depravity and discovery.)

"I want to finger you both while I fuck her." Riley said, his bondage and oral exploration making him feel bold and adventurous.

Ilya and Nia guided Riley's stiffening cock into Veronica's moist cunt. Then each wrapped one of their legs around the pole, offering themselves to his fingers.

On the other side of Veronica, Tania readied herself with a large dildo. Trent moistened it with a nearby bottle of lubricant and helped her insert the device into her well-worn asshole.

As Tania fucked Veronica in the ass, Trent likewise fucked Tania in the ass. Tania whimpered as Trent pushed farther into her. He caressed her wet cunt and pinched her nipples.

The elements began to gravitate towards each other in new, more perverted ways.

Ilya and Nia disengaged from Riley's prodigious digits. They offered their breasts to Tania, who cleaned off the remaining sperm.

The women returned, each standing proud with a large dildo between their thighs. Riley did not have time to react before Ilya plunged the tool into his ass.

"Don't fret, boy," She cooed, her fingers teasing his nipples. "Both men and women enjoy this particular style of fucking. Your friend Dirk did the same to me, now I'm treating you as your friend treated me. Fair is fair."

Riley was prepared mentally for such an occurrence. It wasn't unheard of, especially in the case histories they discussed while in the Lyceum. Mental preparations did little for the physical side of things. But he remembered the disciplines, the exercises, the strategies. As the dildo slid farther into him, he channeled his discomfort into the pleasure he felt fucking Veronica.

"Fair is fair, Ilya." Nia said as she slid her dildo into Ilya's asshole.

Then Fritz, erect and thus far unsatisfied, drilled his cock into Nia's asshole.

Rod and Dirk, the only participants not ensconced in the daisy chain of Sodom, each took out a fresh set of whips and began to whip the assembled creation with fury.

An erotic fever consumed Veronica, turning her body into a volcanic bastion of energy.

Riley unfastened the safety pins on her nipples, sucking each with intensity. He tasted the sweat and smelled her pheromones. Unsnapping her ball gag, he let it fall -- it sounded like a billiard ball hitting tile floor -- and kissed her, his mouth tasting hers.

He lavished being inside her. As the other bodies pushed and pulled them, he held on to Veronica. Tasting her body, he became intoxicated, the oblivion of pleasure consumed his soul. Her muscles tensed while he pounded, each thrust desperately attempting to reach an apex just out of reach. With each thrust, he felt her clench.

Ilya grasped his body, swooning in delirium, as Fritz inserted his engorged member into his pliant asshole. Nia returned Fritz's favor by vigorously smashing her machine into Fritz's ass.

Semen began to rise inside of Riley's cock. The pleasurable throbbing became an intense pain.

"I'm about to cum." He sighed, his body overcome with desire.

"I'm your vessel. Consecrate my body with your perversions." Veronica said, her body shaking from Tania's ferocious undulations.

Unable to control himself any longer, Riley withdrew, his cock swollen and erect.

"Cum all over my body, you bastard!" Veronica shouted, futilely struggling against her restraints.

Riley closed his eyes and moaned, his member emptying its contents all over Veronica's sweaty stomach and sternum. Pleasure consummated, physically exhausted, he had Ilya withdraw from his anus. He then walked over to the rain-drenched couch and collapsed. Sleep occurred moments thereafter.

Ilya slid into Veronica's moistened slit and continued to pound away like a prisoner in a rock quarry.

Trent, equally exhausted and in a state of erotic agitation, finally released the seed building up within him. He discharged his sperm across Tania's back, her body still pressing against Veronica.

As the sun peeked up over the horizon, the bodies followed the thermodynamic principle of entropy. The delirium of fucking, sodomy, and ejaculations eventually slowed down to the point of stasis.

Bodies were cleaned off, either by the tongue or by the showerhead. Beds were found and bodies collapsed. What was once intoxication and perversion became the substance of half-forgotten dreams. The three boys -- the once-naïve youths captured by the devious charms of the maids -- did not know if they had hallucinated what happened before. The participants traded in the shouts and blasphemies of the night for the silence of the dawn.

12