The Bridge

Story Info
Past lovers have a moment under the bridge.
950 words
3.73
8.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsayYES
IsayYES
12 Followers

I went on my normal morning walk. A beautiful trail with tall trees, a bridge and a small creek. It was perfect and peaceful. I put my headphones in and started down the trail. It was a warm morning so I put on a pair of cotton shorts and a t-shirt. I normally did not wear panties or a bra. I walked farther down the trail and noticed someone ahead of me. That is weird since no one else was usually here this early. I decided to keep my distance. I could tell it was a man. I slowed my pace. He did as well. Then he walked off the trail and sat on a park bench. Great. I had to keep walking. As I got closer I could see the man. I knew the man. I hated him. No, I loved him. Shaking my head, no, I hated him. We had been friends for over two years. Slept together for most of that time. Had a horrible ending to our friendship and rarely talked. What was he doing out here? I got closer. He looked at me. Those eyes. They still haunt me when I sleep. Blue eyes as bright as the sky.

"Hey." He said.

I looked at him.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"You." He said looking at me with a slight smile.

"Well, I hate to be the stick in the mud, but you aren't getting me. Remember, you walked away for me. I wasn't good enough for you!" I was getting mad. He was ruining my morning walk!

He stood up and walked over to me. He ran his finger down the side of my face. I loved it. No. I hate it! He wasn't supposed to be doing this. It had been over a year since we had touched each other. He grabbed my face in his hands. Looked me right in my eyes and kissed me on the lips. I wanted to push away. I wanted to turn and run. Instead I was lost in his kiss.

He stopped and looked at me.

"We need to go somewhere more private." He said.

I should of known that was coming. The whole two years we messed around was in private. Had anyone caught us his life would of been over.

"How about under the bridge?" I asked.

The bridge was surrounded by trees and the only thing that ran through it was our creek. It was another spot I had liked to go to get away from the world. I would lay down there with my headphones on and just listen to the music.

We walked over to the bridge and went under it. We sat down on the ground next to each other.

"I want you, I need you. I want to feel you again." He said looking at me.

As much as I want to tell him no, turn and run away, he knows I can't tell him no.

I look at him, lay back on the cement and tell him

"Take me."

He leans down and lifts my shirt. His mouth is on my breast before I can change my mind. His tongue is swirling around on my nipple. I feel him slightly bite down. This man could use his mouth!

I feel his hand sliding down to my shorts. He pushes my shorts to the side and finds my pussy already soaking wet. I could feel him smile. I feel his fingers sliding around and he finds my clit and begins to rub it in a circular motion. It feels so amazing.

He quits sucking on my nipples and he brings his lips to mine. Suddenly his mouth is open and his tongue is pushing into my mouth. I open my mouth and welcome him in. I feel him push two fingers inside of me. I moan into his mouth. His tongue was playing with mine. He pushes his fingers in and out of me harder. I know what he is trying to do. He wants to make me gush for him. He was the only guy who could make me squirt. I felt it building. I pushed it away. I wasn't going to let him have that just yet. He took his fingers out of me. He laid his body completely on top of mine. He kissed me harder. He knew I could get lost in his kisses. He squeezed my nipples and rubbed them harder. Then he ran his fingers back down to my soaking wet pussy and pushed them in harder.

He moved his fingers around and found the spot. It was swelling up. He pushed in and out. I let go this time. I squirted all over his hand. He kissed me harder. I began to shake as he finger fucked me harder and harder. There was so much cum. I felt him move. He never stopped kissing me. His pants were down and I felt the tip of his rock hard dick pushing inside of me. It felt amazing. We always had that connection with each other. Our bodies just moved together like they were one. He was kissing me and I was kissing him back. I loved the way his cock felt inside of me. Pushing in and out. I felt myself needed to cum again. He could tell and picked up speed. I let go once again and he did as well. I could feel him cum inside of me and it felt perfect. He pulled his lips away from mine and looked at me.

"Why did we ever stop?" He asked.

"Because life got in the way." I said.

IsayYES
IsayYES
12 Followers