The Bridge Ch. 6-7

Story Info
Erin and Drew venture further into the darker side.
1.7k words
4.3
19.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

"Whadya doin' in there?" Drew called out at length.

"I'll be right out," Erin called back. "I can't seem to find where... oh... there it is!" After muttering to herself, she sauntered into the room with a pleased smile on her face. She'd dispensed with the boots and now stood proudly nude before Drew.

"Alright... what's behind your back?"

Erin grinned delightedly, and brought forth a 36-ounce jar of liquid latex. "Thought maybe you'd like to 'paint' me!"

Drew laughed. This was quite a woman he had standing here before him. "Sounds QUITE naughty, actually. But SO much fun. Bring it here!"

Erin struck a pose in the middle of the room, legs spread and arms held away from her sides. Drew opened the jar of latex and scooped up a big gob on the plastic spatula provided. He started at her neck, plastering a thin layer of rubber over her shoulders, down her arms, then up and over her breasts. "Ooooooh... that's cold," Erin giggled as the spatula made its way over her nipples.

Down her back and around to her stomach now, and then over her hips and ass. Drew wanted to make the suit as tight-fitting as possible, since an idea was forming in his mind. Her long legs took about half the jar in itself, and Drew realized how badly he wanted those legs wrapped around him... so that he could fuck that hot tight cunt into oblivion.

His cock responded to the direction of his thoughts, rising again, becoming engorged, the head swelling and the shaft getting stiff. It brushed against Erin's leg as he finished spooning the latex onto her calves. She arched her back almost imperceptibly and muttered in a husky voice, "You keep that up and I'll make this suit melt right off me. "

Drew laughed, "Now THAT I'd like to see!"

And then, "Is this turning you on, my dear?"

Erin turned to look at him, "Oh god, yes, Drew... in the worst way!"

"Good. Now, stand there until it dries. I'm going to sit back and watch. "

Chapter 7

If this was Drew's idea of "watching," then Erin would make him pay! He'd been just sitting on the couch for the last half hour, absently stroking his cock, making off-hand comments about how he lusted after her, how he wanted her tits, how he wanted to fuck that slutty cunt.

"You ARE a whore, you know that, don't you?" he asked.

"Of course. It's fun," Erin replied. She was really a puddle by now. Watching Drew take his shaft into his hand and pump was turning her on beyond her wildest imaginations. She saw the way his fist pumped harder when he was more turned on, the way his knuckles almost got white with the effort. She noticed his thumb slipping over the head of his cock with each pump, and how the head itself was now so engorged it looked painful. She saw too, how he'd slow down every now and then, as if he were getting too close to cumming and didn't want to quit just yet.

Finally Erin asked, "Can I move now?"

"Hmmmmmmm... " Drew took a long look up and down her hard body. She was covered in the smooth black latex, and it clung to her like second skin. It defined her muscles and hugged her curves. She looked smooth and shiny, and from the way she was panting, there was bound to be a puddle of liquid between her legs when he finally ripped the suit off her.

"Yes," Drew continued. "I think it's dry. "

Erin took her first step as she relaxed her body. Ohhhhh god! What a feeling. She couldn't feel the air on her body. In fact, she felt nothing except the sauna of her heat inside the suit. She felt free, unconstricted, and yet at the same time, fully clothed.

She prowled around the room, moving with a feline quality that Drew had noticed in her before. He let her enjoy herself for awhile, and then, "Now... down on your hands and knees. "

Erin immediately got down on all fours. She wasn't sure what was about to happen, but she knew it'd be GOOD.

Suddenly everything went black as Drew tied a bandana around her head. Blindfolded! A soft moan escaped her lips. "Like that?" Drew murmured. "I thought you would!"

Now Erin had no clue what to expect. She could hear Drew moving around, but she didn't know what he was doing. Her breath came in quicker pants, as she prepared herself for the unknown. Inside the hot latex suit she could feel her wetness running down her leg, or at least trying to. The tight rubber was bound to be a slippery mess when she was finally freed, she realized.

Crack!!

The sound came like a shot in the dark. And then again. Drew's hand struck her buttocks several times before Erin realized what was happening. The suit protected her somewhat, so it didn't hurt all that bad, but the surprise of the sudden onslaught had made her yelp.

"Now it's time for the whore to be disciplined," Drew's voice was low, thick, cold. This was a side of him that scared Erin more than a little. And yet... what could she do. She was powerless.

"You know you're a slut, a whore, and yet you STILL want to be fucked like the animal you are inside, don't you," Drew accused her.

"Yes," came the soft whisper.

Drew's hand shot out again, raining a series of sharp slaps on both her ass cheeks. These were harder and it was beginning to sting a little through the latex.

"That's starting to hurt. "

"Are you complaining?" Drew asked in a hard voice.

"No. "

"Is it what you want?"

"Yes," this whisper was accompanied by a slight sob, and upon hearing it, Drew brought his hand down again.

"Owwwwwwww... " Erin's eyes flooded with tears. It felt so good, but it hurt much more. She knew Drew was enjoying this, though, because she could feel his stick prick pushed up against her leg. It seemed to pulse with every spank he gave her.

Drew struck her ass cheeks over and over again, telling her to say out loud what a slut she was. Erin loved it, too. The hurt was starting to turn into a throbbing in her cunt that she had never felt before. The pain fed it, and she started to buck back at him, even as her tears streaked down her face.

Drew ran his hands over her body, stroking her, comforting her, reveling in her soft curves. He kissed the back of her neck, ran his fingers through her hair. "I think that's enough for now. Besides, I want to fuck you in the worst way. "

Erin moaned and arched her back, pressing her ass towards him. Drew glanced at the coffee table beside them, looked at the smaller figure, and instantly knew what would satisfy her.

Drew fingered Erin's cunt through the rubber, and he could feel the heat waiting to pour out. With his fingernails, he ripped a thin slit in her crotch, and then yanked, ripping it open about four inches.

"Oh Jesus, woman," Drew said thickly. Her pussy was flooded, and her juices had come pouring out. "It's running down your legs," he exclaimed hoarsely.

Erin only moaned, panting, feeling his throbbing cock touch her buttocks. The hot smell of sex and wet pussy filled the room, adding to the lust already present.

Drew poised behind her then, unwilling to wait a moment longer. His cock was a millimeter away from her slit. He reached up to wrap a hand in her hair, holding her steady. His other hand was on her hip, waiting to use it for leverage. With a final glance at the figurine on the table, he said darkly, "I know how you want to be fucked, Erin. "

"You want to be fucked like the whore you are. But even more than that, you want to be fucked like an animal. Primal. You want to mate. You want to fuck like dogs. That's why you bought that statue, wasn't it. "

Erin whimpered with lust, and nodded her head.

"Say it!" Drew barked.

"Fuck me like an animal, Drew. Fuck me like a dog. Fuck me hard and don't stop... OH!"

Drew entered at her last words, quick, hard, slicing in between her soft folds with the hardness of his cock. He didn't care anymore, and once he felt the hot, wet suction of her pussy wrap around him, he was an animal himself.

They thrust against each other, both crying out, fucking harder, and then harder still. Erin arched her back, looking upwards, mimicking the statue with a look of pure lust. Drew became the dog, fucking her almost mindlessly, his prick stiff and ready to explode. They were both searching desperately for the same end, fucking as only animals do... instinctive, hard, fast... and then...

Erin came. The soreness of her ass cheeks had intensified every time Drew slapped against them. And the sound of his thighs hitting the rubber... and the way his balls swayed against her clit. The steady rythmn, the heat, the smell, the way he held her hair, the way he used her, the way he drilled her... like an animal. She came.

Erin screamed deep in her throat, an almost gutteral sounding grunt. Drew felt her muscles contract around his dick, and he knew it was over then too. He pumped his hips harder and faster, moving in almost a blur. He felt the heat spread from his balls, felt them tighten, and then... he was spurting into her. Roaring, his head thrown back, Drew tightened his thighs and pushed his spasming cock even deeper into her depths, even as she drew him further into her.

They came for minutes... and finally collapsed in a heap on the floor.

They spooned together then, and Drew whispered in her ear. "You know you're beautiful, and intelligent... and I love being with you. I only call you a whore because I know you need to hear that sometimes. "

"I know. And I need to hear the 'good' stuff too, so thanks for telling me. That was just what I wanted, by the way. You are amazing. And fun. And geez... " words escaped her and she just giggled contentedly.

They muttered to each other off and on, then, too exhausted to even move, and the candles were still burning when they both feel asleep.