The Bridge Club Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,331 Followers

- "Ummm ... I don't know."

"Norm, Christina could have told us to fuck once, then stop. But she specifically said 'dusk to dawn'. She wanted you to get this out of your system. And I'm hoping that the memories of this night will keep me warm when I'm old and cranky."

- "It's just sex." I repeated.

- "Amazing sex." said Beth.

She was leaning against the railing of my balcony. My bathrobe fit her pretty well, but it was gaping open in a few strategic places, showing considerable cleavage and a bit of upper thigh. My cock began to stir again.

- "You know," she said, grinning, "I could help you put together some nice memories of different parts of your apartment. Other than the couch and your bedroom, I mean. For instance ... have you ever done it on your balcony?"

I had, in fact, had Abigail right here, leaning over the balcony as I slid into her from behind. My expression must have given it away.

- "Already? Dammit!" said Beth. "Wait -" She led the way back into the apartment. "What about your kitchen table? You can think of me next time you're having breakfast. Or I can think pleasant thoughts next time we play bridge on it."

She entered the kitchen, and sat up on my table. The robe was wide open now.

I stood at the edge of the table, and kissed her. I caressed her breasts, one with each hand. Then I trailed my fingers down her stomach, and across the top of her thigh. I ran them through them through her neatly trimmed pubic hair, and then began gently tracing the outline of her outer lips.

- "What do you do at this table?" asked Beth. "Other than play cards?"

I just looked at her. The reference escaped me.

- "Don't you eat here?" she asked, with a wicked smile.

- "Ah!" I said. "Since you brought it up ..." I took one of the chairs and put it right in front of her.

I lowered my head and licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top. There was no hurry. I explored her with lips and tongue. Beth sighed, and leaned back to give me better access. Eventually she lay back all the way, sprawled across the top of my kitchen table with her legs wide open.

She still smelled of sex, but she must have douched, because she tasted fresh and clean. I licked, and sucked, and probed her with my tongue. She encouraged me all the while, murmuring and whispering, sometimes in English, sometimes in Spanish. She squeaked when I inserted a finger, and groaned when I added a second.

My tongue was getting tired when Beth wrapped her legs around my neck. She lifted her ass off the table as she came, loudly. I kept on, eating her through her orgasm.

When she finally subsided, I stood up and pulled the chair out of the way. Off came the t-shirt, down went the shorts, and I plunged my prick into her now juicy slit.

- "Ahh! Yes!." said Beth.

I stroked in and out a few times, slowly, before sliding in all the way to the balls. I reached out and took a handful of those wonderful breasts, and resumed stroking in and out of her. She was thoroughly wet now, and we made squelching noises to go with the slap of my hips against her.

I took hold of her by the waist, and began driving my cock into her, in short, snappy thrusts that set her tits jiggling.

- "Norm! Norm!" she called out. I stopped immediately.

- "You OK?" I asked.

- "Yeah. It's this damn ... robe. I can't get my arms out of it while you're fucking me. And the top of a table is not the most comfortable place to have sex."

- "Sorry." I said, and helped release her trapped arms.

- "Forget the table. Bad idea." she said.

- "Great idea." I corrected her. "Guess what I'll be thinking while I have my morning coffee tomorrow?"

- "Mm ... anywhere else you want to create memories while we're at it?"

- "Now that you mention it." I picked her up, and Beth wrapped her arms and legs around me. I took her to my room. But the position she was in gave me an idea.

I leaned her against the wall just outside my bedroom, and reached under her ass. I placed the tip of my cock against her well-lubricated pussy, and thrust upwards.

- "Ooh! You're bad ..." said Beth. But she lowered herself a bit and angled her hips to help me. I was holding her up with just my hands, pounding into her as I pinned Beth against the wall.

It was not the most comfortable position, but it was tremendously exciting. Luckily, my arms didn't give out before I felt my balls tighten, and then I spewed yet another load of semen into her hospitable pussy.

We rested on my bed for a while. Beth was getting sore, and I was done for the evening. A little later we had orange juice on the balcony and watched the sun come up.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,331 Followers
12