The Bridge Club Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,332 Followers

Then I gently inserted a finger. I needn't have worried. She was tight, but Marina was evidently no stranger to sex toys or dildos. She moaned when I added a second finger. I circled her clit with my tongue, teasing her as she done to me, while I plunged my fingers into her.

- "I want to see you fuck her." said Emily, breathlessly.

I looked up at Marina. She smiled back at me, and nodded once.

On went the condom, and I placed the reservoir tip between her nether lips. I rubbed the head of my cock between her lips, then slowly slid forward. Her pussy was tight, but silky smooth as I pushed inside her a few inches. I stopped halfway, and then reversed direction, pulling almost all of the way out. Back in, slowly but surely, and then out.

On the third stroke, I pushed all the way, until I was balls-deep inside her.

Marina reached for me with her arms, and pulled me down atop her. She kissed my cheek, and for some unknown reason, tweaked my earlobes.

- "Very nice." she whispered.

I put my weight on my elbows, so as not to crush her, and began to move just a little. Marina, too, began to move, sliding her hips under me, rocking back and forth. With that encouragement, I propped myself up on my palms, and began to fuck her, gently. She was hardly delicate, but that diminutive body and those elfin features made me want to treat her with care. I let Marina set the pace.

She began to lunge harder, and then she wrapped her legs around my waist and clung to me like a limpet. I glanced over at Emily, who was biting her own lip, one hand between her legs as she played with herself.

Marina whispered in my ear. "You - can - give me - more." she got out, between thrusts.

- "I don't - want - to hurt - you." I replied.

- "You won't."

I started thrusting deeper, more forcefully, while still grinding my pelvis into her. She started breathing hard. But it was me who came first, as an orgasm snuck up on me and tipped me over the edge.

She wasn't done yet, so I slid down and went after her with my tongue again. It took only a minute to bring her off. She came with a cute little squeak.

Emily applauded. "That was hot." she said.

Our hostess allowed us a short break. She took Marina with her to the powder room, to 'freshen up'.

When they came back, Emily took charge, like the director in a porno film. First, she insisted on a prolonged 69 session with Marina. I was perfectly happy to watch as I recovered.

Next, Emily had me play with her tits and kiss her while Marina continued to eat her pussy. Then our hostess took my cock into her mouth and began to suck me off. She was a much more experienced cocksucker, but only a part of her attention was on the job, because Marina was driving her wild with her mouth.

I ended up on my back, with Emily impaled on my cock. She bounced up and down energetically while Marina straddled me, facing our hostess. The younger girl played with Emily's tits, pinching her nipples.

Later on, Emily wanted to eat Marina's pussy again, while I knelt behind the older woman and fucked her doggy-style. I filled another condom (my fourth, I think). We lost count of Emily's orgasms. It was harder to keep track with Marina, since she was less demonstrative.

The girls ended up entwined in a final 69, while I lay back on the thick carpet, a cushion under my head, idly watching them eat each other. Then I stared into the fire for a while, watching the flames dance. My body was sated, and I felt completely calm, at peace. But my mind was still working.

Fuck you, Massimo, I thought. 5-4.

*****

Thank you for the positive comments and the constructive criticism!

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,332 Followers
12