The Briefcase Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

"Don't you need Justin to hold me down for that?" She teasingly questioned him, her face flushed with color after the remark.

Eric released her hair from the clutch of his fingers. He then gripped both her hips and jerked her to the very edge of the seat, the backs of her thighs now tight against his. Ohh yes! Take me right here! She caught her breath suddenly, almost completely under him, her head barely seen to the driver, above the back of the leather seat.

He then slid upward, his chest only inches from her lips, as he rapped his knuckle against the window that separated them from the driver. The window slid open and then the driver glanced up into the rear-view mirror.

"Yes Sir?"

"Carl, call Justin. Tell him that I'm picking him up and that we have company," Eric informed him and then looked down into Jessica's daring eyes.

Eric knew that Justin would drop his next tennis lesson for a chance at being the third. A little advance notice was all he needed.

"Right away Sir." Carl said as he closed the window.

Eric settled down into her, as his arm curled under her back, arching it up toward him. The weight of him pressed against her, as he gazed down into her deep, brown eyes.

"You need to watch that tongue of yours, Jess. It's going to get you into more trouble that you can handle." His expression was full of danger and promise.

"That's what you're counting on isn't it?" She said mockingly. "And when there isn't a third in bed with us?" Can you be with just me? Or will you always need another... She wondered.

"In my bed..." His other hand slipped back into her hair, "...alone with me..." He licked at her lips with a small nudge of his hips, "...Then you're all mine, you'll belong to me." The steel-hard tease of his erection, pulsating, a tapping sensation that he knew she was feeling.

His lips came down over hers as he lost the last thread of control which he had sworn he would keep. Her determination to stand toe-to-toe with him was like waving a red cape at a bull. The primal male instincts had just snapped into place.

***

A moan whispered past her lips as Jessica shuddered from the hot sensations. Her arms twined around Eric's neck, burning for him and needing more, her body aching for it. A deeper kiss, a longer kiss. She wanted to feel him taking her lips, controlling her passion since she had no idea how to control it.

As though Eric knew, sensed what her body needed, his lips did just that. His hand tightened in her hair, the other hand keeping her tight against the pulse of his cock. Slanting his lips over hers, tasting them, he added more pressure and sank into them. Softly he stroked her tongue and she whimpered into his lips, only it was in protest, as he took his mouth and body away from hers. The limo began to slow down and then came to a complete stop.

Chilled air crept in between her thighs when he backed away, shocking her flesh with ripples of goose bumps that washed down over her body within seconds. Her palms went flat to the seat cushion, as she straightened and sat back into it.

Eric could see the edge of uncertainty, her desire and her confusion over the desires rising inside her. He watched as her lashes drifted heavily over her eyes, gazing at his body, as he unbuttoned his white shirt. She licked at her reddened lips and he felt his cock jump at the way she did it.

"We're here," he softly spoke.

Jessica could feel the tension rising in the limo and the heat of sexual desire that tingled though out her body. She should get out, be somewhat scared to push that next limit, like she had been earlier. Instead, she felt a strange courage rising inside her again. Maybe this was insanity, because she knew she wasn't going to deny them. She was going to be wild and wicked and do the forbidden. Here in the decadently large limo, she was going to let Eric and Justin have her.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12