The Brit Ch. 01: Thanksgiving

Story Info
His first Thanksgiving with a kinky mother & daughter team.
11.8k words
4.75
53.7k
150

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. This is my new version of The Brit: Thanksgiving. Sorry that a Thanksgiving story is being released in December, I had been waiting for the original version to be deleted.

Chapters 2 and 3 will be released soon.

Enjoy!

***

This had to be the house, right? I asked myself, staring at the goldish-orangey brown wreath hanging from the white colonial house. I could still run back to my flat; I haven't knocked yet. I really should keep it professional. Then again, it's not like Natalie's going open the door, nude, and demand my cock. She's just welcoming or she wants a promotion. Also, it would be rude not to turn up; her mum must have been spending hours preparing the turkey.

I pressed the doorbell and waited. Why am I so nervous?

My name is Callum, I'm from London originally, and I moved to Chicago six months ago. I work for McAllen Capital, an investment and advisory firm. They were looking staff experienced in European markets, and I applied, never really thinking that I will get the job. I became the Senior European Strategist, moved continents and then met Natalie.

Natalie Duvall, a tall-ish blonde 24-year-old with bright blue eyes, worked in my team. I never really thought of her that much before. It wasn't her fault; it's just that the floors of McAllen roam some of the hottest women I've ever seen. They run the gamut from busty sex-starved cougars to petite twentysomethings with perky tits and curvy executives in their 30s with big, round asses. Even my assistant, Alicia, is a crazy stacked brunette. She looks like she's just stepped out of a Playboy shoot if Playboy still existed.

Compared to them, Natalie was this faceless cog, a quiet but hard working junior analyst who had recently moved into my department. That all changed last Monday. It was late and I was supposed to be working. Instead, I was looking through Target's Black Friday deals. I heard a knock on my door then the sound of a folder dropped on my desk. "Thanks, Natalie," I muttered. I then looked up and was about to ask about the project we're working on, but my brain stopped working and my dick got hard.

The bland girl whose name I'd always forget had disappeared; instead, a stunning woman grinned back at me. Discarding her usual baggy work attire, she had on a tight white blouse, sheer enough that I could see her bra, with an inappropriate number of buttons undone. Below, her short black pencil skirt showed off her long, tanned legs. Her lips were painted bright pink and she had on eyeshadow that made her icy blues pop. It was the first time I'd ever noticed her eyes. She was dressed to fuck.

"Callum, can I ask you something?" She said in a soft tone.

"Sure," I nodded.

"I've been doing a lot of late nights recently and I'm not complaining," she smiled, "It's just that with it being Thanksgiving this week, we have so many coming for dinner. Is it okay if I can have Wednesday off so I can help out?" She asked as she placed her hands on my desk and leaned forward, giving me an unobstructed look down her shirt.

I knew what she was doing with her cleavage but I respected it. Also, she wasn't lying. The last two weeks, she had been 12-hour days for this Eastern European investment project we got going. I was planning to give her some time off anyway, just to soothe my guilt.

"You're right," I replied, "Actually, you can have Monday off too. It'll make me feel less of a Scrooge."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you..." she beamed at me, looking like she was going to cartwheels any second. "So what are your plans for Thanksgiving?"

"Nothing much," I smiled back, "I'll probably stay in."

I was going to spend the day to watch football highlights, drink, play FIFA, drink and then a ready meal. I've been making some friends here, but I doubt I'd be at the top of anyone's invite list. Also, I'll probably have a wank over some porn involving busty blondes now.

"That's a shame," Natalie said, "You know we're going to have over a dozen people for dinner, adding one more person isn't that difficult?"

"I uh..." I mumbled. Five minutes ago, Natalie was just some faceless girl who I managed. Now all I can think of is her suddenly big tits and McAllen's code of conduct. "It's family holiday. I'll be intruding..."

--

"Callum, welcome!" She smiled and hugged me, her billowy tits crushing into my chest.

I don't know why, but after a couple of pleads from Natalie, I just accepted her offer. I know I'm her boss and I should be proper with her, but she looked so fucking sexy that night, it rewrote my brain. She looked hot right now, in a more subtle way, wearing an oversized plaid shirt and leggings. Her long, straight blonde hair framed her stunning face while her eyes looked me over.

"Thanks for inviting me," I smiled back. "I didn't know what to bring so I got some dessert and wine." I handed her a pecan pie and a bottle of port, I spent yesterday googling what to bring to a Thanksgiving dinner. I was dressed in jeans, a shirt, and a blazer, again looking up online for what to wear today.

"Thanks," Natalie wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek. "C'mon let me introduce you to everyone."

This was getting dangerous; I thought as I felt my dick twitch. At most, I can keep any interactions at the playfully flirty level.

She led me into the living room where there were several people crowded around a coffee table and were watching the tail end of the parade. Let's see; there was Jackie, Alan, Kayla, Stephen, Nicole, Penny, Elliot and Charlie; I immediately forgot their names after they introduced themselves and explained their relationship to my lovely underling. Except for Stephen. Finding out that he is my gracious host's father, I watched my behavior around his daughter, even though she described me as a work friend. I said hello and saw their ears prick up at my accent; it's a great icebreaker. They asked about the usual things; which part of London I'm from, how long I've been here and how I'm finding the change.

I did my best to be my most charming self and we all chatted for a bit before Natalie ushered me out of the room. She had a big grin on her face as if she was had a massive surprise for me. I didn't know what she had planned, but it needed us going into the kitchen.

"And this is my mom, Trish," Natalie said, sounding way too excited for such a mundane thing.

Holy fuck.

Trish turned and smiled at me; a tanned oval face, with deep blue eyes, a blonde mane that curled past her shoulders and two large unavoidable breasts that jutted out of the thin cashmere fabric. I was losing my motor skills just staring at her. I immediately prayed to be alone. I just wanted to have the complete view and see how her arse looked in those snug blue jeans she was wearing; but I could easily guess that her bum would match her voluptuous figure and be round, tight and longing to be groped.

With the wedge sandals she had on, Trish stood a few inches over her daughter. I glanced back to Natalie; they looked so alike, the blue eyes, the blonde hair and the busty figures. Naughty thoughts crept into my brain, things that I never really felt was sexy. She also had to be in her late 30s, making me believe that she had Natalie very young. Stephen had to be at least 45, guess he was breaking some laws when he hooked up with Trish.

"Hello," She smiled, immediately closing the distance between us. Her arms were open, ready to give me a long hug. "Well, Mr. Spencer, you're just as handsome as my daughter said you'd be." Her tits then crushed into my thorax, I swear a felt an erect nipple poke through.

Trish released me and we had a quick chat, talking about Thanksgiving, American traditions, English traditions and the usual small talk topics. Immediately, I could tell Trish had this friendly, flirty air about her. As we talked, Trish took a step forward, standing so close to me that her perfume was slowly intoxicating me. If I made a joke, she would clutch my arm and laugh. I looked around and saw that it was just the three of us in the kitchen, Natalie had a huge grin and seemed like she was egging her mum on.

"So, Mr. Spencer, I hope you brought your appetite. I want you to have a Thanksgiving that you will never forget," she grinned then pointed to the various sides, "I went all out this year."

My eyes bulged at all the food that was being prepared, mashed potatoes in one bowl, a gold turkey on a roasting tin and gravy on the hob. I glanced back at the two lovely blondes, both had suddenly shortened the distance between them and me. They both flanked me, one holding onto my arm while the other seductively feeding me. I shifted nervously on my feet, trying to hide my growing erection. Women have never made me this timid and loss for words, I don't know what this mother and daughter duo have planned for me, but it was making me scared and aroused.

I cleared my throat; I need to stay composed. "Since you two have been such gracious host for inviting me today, the least I can do is to show my appreciation and try everything." I smiled. "And if it's good, I'll give Natalie the next week off."

"Charming, isn't he?" Trish turned to her daughter and smirked. "I like the idea that we are supposed to work so hard for you...," she paused, letting that hang for a moment, "...so my daughter can get some vacation time."

Wow. I wanted to stay and think of something flirty to say, but the door opened behind us. Natalie's aunts and cousins walked in, saying the parade was over and they wanted to help. I turned back to Trish; she suddenly had on an oversized wool jacket, hiding her considerable assets. Then I noticed both her and Natalie had retreated away from me.

"Back to the basting!" Trish grinned.

"Let me get you a beer," Natalie then said.

She led me back to the living room; everyone else was watching football, saying nothing while drinking, which is fair enough. Natalie disappeared for a moment then returned with a big grin on her face as she handed me an icy-cold bottle. As everyone else stared at the screen, my sexy employee bent down, entirely unnecessarily and just for my benefit, giving me an unhindered view of the deep chasms of her cleavage. But then she was gone, leaving me to hide a growing erection in front of Natalie's surly father.

--

I was worried that I'd be stuck with watching American football all afternoon, so I was grateful that I had Natalie around me for a while. I found out that she was an only child, started at McAllen a couple of months before me and lived in Naperville for most of her life. She was also in London last summer during the World Cup, ended up watching the England-Sweden match in a gay pub after the Pride parade. From spending just twenty minutes with her, I quickly became more attracted to her, which is so dangerous for me.

Natalie then disappeared to help her mother with the final preparations. It was around three when we sat down for the meal. I did ask why that time, but I got several different answers; it was either due to tradition, the Pilgrims, or football. The food looked immense. While I took my seat, Trish described every dish in mouthwatering detail. Rosemary buttered rolls, baked mash potatoes with Parmesan cheese and green bean casserole with caramelized onions.

There were other sides, but I was losing interest. My eyes were drifting from Trish's luscious red lips to the enormous bust she was trying to hide. With Natalie away from my eyeline, I had no choice but to stare at the gorgeous, blonde, busty MILF with a dirty sense of humor and excellent cooking skills.

Everyone raved about the food, repeatedly saying how delicious it looked, the smell and the hunger pangs they all were suddenly feeling. They were right, the roasted acorn squash with bacon maple drizzle smelt particularly tasty. Then the turkey was brought out and a sweet cinnamon and herb aroma overpowered the dining room and again everyone went crazy.

Except for Stephen. I noticed that Stephen had this angry, frustrated side to him. He would make a snide comment here and there, raise his voice occasionally and roll his eyes. Right now, he looked like he wanted to punt the turkey and tell everyone to get the fuck out of his house.

"She never used to do this for me," Stephen mumbled, loud enough for everyone else to hear.

The mood then changed, two of the aunts gave each other a pensive look while some of the cousins had their heads down, staring at their empty plates. Silence quickly filled the room. Something is going on; it feels like it's going to be like one of those Eastenders Christmas episodes, misery for all.

"That's because we have Callum joining us today," Trish grinned, "Since it's his first Thanksgiving, we should treat him."

Stephen looked annoyed but kept his mouth closed. One of the uncles passed him the carver and the tension slowly dissipated, everyone went back to making small talk. Finally, Natalie returned to her seat. She gave me a big grin and then glanced at her mother; those two were up to something.

While Stephen carved up the bird, Trish served everyone healthy portions of each side dish. Once I got some turkey on my plate, I thought it was okay to start eating. But as this whole holiday is alien to me, I just watched everyone and copied them; they didn't eat so I stayed still. I thought they were waiting to pray and or hold hands, but Stephen just stood up with a drink in this hand. He gave a short, simple toast, praising the turkey, Trish, and then sat down.

All the others raised their glass and said what they were thankful for this year. Shit, I should have studied more Friends repeats. They went around the table and it quickly got to me. I stood up and awkwardly raised my glass, "I am thankful for being invited to this special holiday and for everyone being so patient with my complete lack of knowledge of all things American," I said. Adding a quick thank you to Natalie and Trish, I then sat back down.

"Oh," I then muttered. As soon as I sat down, a foot immediately brushed against my leg. It didn't feel like it was accidental, the owner of the foot was running her toes up and down my calf. God, I hope it's Natalie; Trish is too far to reach from her seat. I looked up from my plate and saw her with a nothing expression. Natalie was talking to her family and passing the food around as her big toe crept up my thigh with plans to push up to my crotch. I thought about doing something, shift my weight or offer to grab anything from the kitchen, but my slowly waking cock forced me to stay. What McAllen Capital's HR rep would say if they saw this?

Natalie lowered her foot and her toes began to caress my ankles. One of the aunts asked my opinion of the dinner; I couldn't answer, I just mumbled a reply. My eyes had glazed over and I could only focus on what my analyst was doing. I felt tense, scared that we would be caught either now or just after her foot makes me cum. She tried to slip her toe under the hem of my pants but I was wearing tight jeans, so she gave up. Natalie then quickly ran her big toe up my calf before letting her foot relax on my lap.

Looking up from my plate, I turned at Natalie; she finally acknowledged me and the under table action. She gave me a wink and a smirk, before returning to her conversation with her cousin. Such cockiness from her, something that I've never experienced during work hours. It was so brazen and so hot. I could feel myself slowly getting uncomfortable in the area between my legs. My eyes flickered to Trish; she had this sly expression. Did she know what her daughter had been doing to her boss in front of her family?

I tried not to groan when Natalie's big toe rested against my now-throbbing dick, nearly choking on the large chunk of turkey. I thought about dropping my knife and fork, sit back and unzip my jeans. I shuddered as she sped up her foot rubbing, her toes massaging and somehow squeezing my dick through my jeans.

"How's the food, Callum?" she asked, finally looking at me.

"Yeah, it's good," I whispered.

"Natalie, can you get us some more wine!" Stephen's voice boom from the head of the table.

I felt her foot quickly retreated and I nervously sighed. Natalie rolled her eyes at her father then turned to me, smirking as she stood. She disappeared into the kitchen and then returned. Natalie took her seat, but I didn't feel her foot this time. As she chatted with her relatives, I finally could sample Trish's food.

--

After the epic meal, we sat down to watch Washington against Dallas. I should ask someone why all these teams need to have these 'cool' names. While everyone else raved over every safety or a touchdown, I was staring at my phone. Being English, I'd been programmed to think American football is just rugby with extra padding. Oh look, they've gained a yard, happy fucking days.

Maybe I would've enjoyed the game if had Natalie not be segregated from me; she was with her female cousins in the dining room. After her wandering foot, I wanted her, like now. I know on Monday, we'll go back to boss and subordinate and McAllen do have strict sexual harassment policies. But, I could see myself bending her over my desk an fucking her raw.

Then there's her mother. Whenever we're alone, I would have Trish's soft hands all over me. She'd ask if I work out and before any reply from me, the sexy MILF would be feeling up my biceps or my developing six-pack. Also, when I helped clear the table; she gave me a long bear hug as thanks with her tits crushing into my chest. I wondered if it's traditional to fuck the Thanksgiving host.

Needing a break from all the rushes and zone blitz, I snuck out of the living room, telling whoever was listening that I was returning a call, which is right in a way. My manager had left me a couple of missed calls; the annoying fucker probably wants me to come in tomorrow and deal with his problems. Also, Lucy has sent me at least a dozen messages. I really should respond or she'll get pissed. Staring at my phone, I walked to the back garden. I thought I'd be alone when I was about to dial my boss, but I saw Trish standing next to a large flower urn. She had a large glass of wine in one hand and her phone in the other. She saw me and smiled.

"Hi," I nervously said, putting away my phone. "Sorry to bother you, Mrs. Duvall."

"Callum." Trish smiled back and quickly approached me. "I'm just enjoying the fresh air with some wine. Don't tell anyone," she raised a finger to her pursed lips and grinned, "anyway please don't call me, Mrs. Duvall, its Trish."

"Okay. I have to say that was one of the greatest meals I ever had," I honestly praised.

"Oh, you're so sweet." She smiled back at me, her long manicured finger circling the rim of her glass as she looked at me, it was like I was her prey. "So, how are you enjoying Chicago? Must be a change from London?"

"Kinda, there's like ten different versions of London, all within minutes of each other. But Central London is a lot like the Loop," I explained. We then talked about work for a bit.

The conversation then moved to about her. She told me that she works as an office manager for a local foundation. She then mentioned some interesting things, like she had Natalie at such a young age, her first time going to Europe and how drunk she got in Amsterdam, also her daily workout routine which included lots of Pilates for in her own words, 'added flexibility.' She never mentioned Stephen; it looked like it was only her and Natalie.

"I hear you're very popular with the female staff, especially some of the junior analysts," Trish said with a big grin. "Rumor has it that they've got a pool going on who fucks you first."

Wow. If that was true, I've peaked and it will be downhill from here on. But there was a problem, McAllen has rules against relationships between managers and subordinates, which is a massive obstacle for whatever happens between Natalie and me. Also, after everything that happened with Jessica and why I left London, I don't want to get burnt again by fucking around with my co-workers.