The Broken Gondola Fantasy

Story Info
Idealistic blonde wife is trapped with arrogant black man.
21.3k words
4.55
87.6k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi reader

My stories are slightly long as I love sexual build-up, character development and creating various sexual scenarios. This story is about submission, reluctance and a general corruption of the seemingly incorruptible parts of the victim's life such as marriage, principles, status etc. This story draws out these concepts through the strong clash of very different personalities and lives between two individuals who are stuck in an inescapable situation. I hope you enjoy it.

GF

P.S. if you are a fan, I apologise for the absence in material. Unfortunately, I have been dealing with some personal issues and recently moved which delayed my writing. I also broke my laptop that contained the stories I had been working on which did not help! This included the interracial story I noted in the comments of my last story, The Escaped Prisoner Fantasy. I am rewriting that but recently had the inspiration to write this one.

*****

Chapter 1

Dylan and Lindsey knew each other just a few years before marrying. Now they were skiing on their honeymoon for two weeks. They first met at Lindsey's parent's house where Dylan was invited as a college graduate working directly for Lindsey's father in his company. Dylan was entranced by Lindsey's beauty and passion and she was charmed by his honesty, intelligence and decency.

Lindsey and Dylan started dating despite their families' differences. For example, Lindsey came from wealth whereas Dylan did not. However, her father respected Dylan due to his good nature, smarts and obvious caring for his daughter. He gave Dylan opportunities and he rose through his company. Lindsey was a professional show jumper. Her father indulged her horse riding when she was younger and he had the money and influence so she could continue.

Chapter 2

On the third day of their honeymoon Dylan and Lindsey decided to take the gondola across the valley to another mountain. The mountain received quite a bit of snow the day before and, being the enthusiastic skiers the newlyweds were, they decided to capitalise on their complete resort passes and head over to it. Lindsey managed to skip her way into an empty gondola whose doors were about to shut. When she turned around expecting to find her husband she saw he was fumbling around with his skis and poles on the floor.

"Dylan! What are you doing?! Come on quickly! I have a free gondola!"

"Sorry darling! Dropped my gear on the floor. I'll catch up with you at the top!"

The wife chuckled shaking her head and rolling her eyes as she settled into a seat on the gondola. She loved her husband but sometimes he could be such a klutz. He tripped over her vale on their wedding day and her father told her the first time they met his tie was tucked into his pants. He was like the oblivious fool. The first time Lindsey invited him into her place for "coffee" he said he was fine. Lindsey found it charming fortunately for Dylan.

Just as the doors of the gondola were about to fully close a man dashed into the gondola.

"Woah! Talk about your clutch plays" the stranger said smiling at Lindsey. Lindsey just half-smiled back at him and then looked to the floor. "Ugh, great" she thought. "Now I have to share the gondola. I hope he doesn't lay on the small talk."

The gondola is rectangular-box shaped. It is 5m deep, 3m wide and 3m high. All facades are glass clad to optimise views from the gondola. Internally, there is a single pole in the centre which connects the roof to the floor which itself has a padded, holed mat over it for grip and percolation. The roof has many plastic loops hanging from it for standing passengers to use to steady themselves. There is a PA system and emergency switch. At both long ends of the gondola are four padded seats facing inwards with heating vents underneath them. Lindsey sat at one long end and the stranger the other.

Briefly glancing up at the stranger Lindsey could see he was a tall (probably 6"4) black man who filled out his dark brown jacket and black salopette pants. She also noticed he was a snowboarder and therefore probably a cocky jerk. However, Lindsey told herself not to be so judgemental, remembering her husband's words in her head that "as passionate as you are, sometimes that can lead to unnecessary confrontations."

Lindsey knew he was right and this was her bad habit she had been working on. She could often judge a book by its cover so to speak and had a tendency to confront people on their words, actions and overall bullshit. She has met many arrogant, self-indulged people through her background and this has given her a special distain for these types of people.

Chapter 3

As the gondola kept moving the two strangers sat there in silence but Lindsey noticed the man's eyes darting to her from his surroundings. He was obviously checking her out. Lindsey rolled her eyes and turned her head somewhat dramatically to portray to the guy that she knew what he was doing and to cut it out.

Lindsey was used to male attention. She was a stunning woman. 28 years old, 5"7 and 117lbs. Her skin is white and naturally tanned. Her body is slender and well-toned thanks to the athletic training she undertakes so she can compete at professional show jumping. The wife's long, golden blonde hair falls naturally, she has a pert nose, glossy green eyes and soft lips. Today, she has not worn much make-up which only further demonstrates her natural beauty. Her natural 34C breasts sit perfectly on her chest. After a while of being a professional show jumper she had sleazy men's magazines offering her ridiculous sums of money for her to pose and be photographed in bikinis, underwear, even nude. All of which she immediately angrily rejected.

The man opposite Lindsey noticed her beauty and was happily checking her out. His cock was twitching in his pants imagining what was underneath that white ski jacket and bright green salopette pants. She seemed to be calling out to some fool who dropped his gear before getting on the gondola. He must unfortunately be her boyfriend or husband. "That guy acted like such a dork" the man chuckled to himself. "I bet he doesn't come close to giving her a good fuck." He glanced back up to her and thought further; "but baby, if you let me, I'd fuck you so good you'd be craving my black cock for ages." He quickly looked back down when she again noticed him staring at her. "Too bad" the stranger thought.

Chapter 4

The gondola suddenly stopped over the valley and was gently swaying. Lindsey and the stranger locked eyes for a second. They both figured somebody at the top or bottom had trouble getting on/off the gondola and it had to be stopped as a result. Lindsey looked behind her and saw the other gondolas swaying too. They were 50m apart and Lindsey could just make out the people in the closest gondola to her.

"What is going on?" Exclaimed the stranger after a few minutes.

"Your guess is as good as mine" replied Lindsey, not making eye contact with him.

"Come on man, get me up to that mountain so I can shred some fresh pow!" The stranger said enthusiastically. Lindsey sighed heavily and rolled her eyes at his comment. The stranger noticed this reaction.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Just excited is all" The stranger said defensively.

"No, no, I wasn't reacting to your comment. This situation is just frustrating" Lindsey replied tactically, repressing her actual feelings in order to avoid a confrontation.

"Yeah I hear you. But don't worry, this is usually just some kid that fell over leaving the lift."

"Oh yes I know. My husband and I are avid skiers and have experienced this quite a few times" Lindsey retorted, dismissing the idea that she was some sort of damsel in distress. It was also an opportunity to mention her husband.

"So you on vacation with your husband then?"

"Yes" Lindsey replied in a somewhat prickly demeanour.

"Wow, ok, sorry if you thought that was a stupid question but, where is the guy?" The stranger said knowing full-well he got left behind. Lindsey stared at the man. She was growing tired of his cheeky attitude and that question was personal for a stranger.

"He couldn't make this gondola so he took another, and please, mind your own business" the wife said in a prickly way, masking her embarrassment about Dylan's earlier incident with his gear. She was also annoyed he could not be here now. She missed him and maybe him being here would nullify this stranger's inquisitive nature. The stranger on the other hand smirked at her response, knowing it was an attempt to hide her embarrassment. However, he could tell she was becoming fired up and decided not to provoke her further.

"Sorry again" he said. "Let's start over. My name's Brock" he said with a smile and a wave.

Lindsey looked back at him forcing a smile. "Lindsey."

Suddenly the PA system came on. "Sorry everyone, but there has been a mechanical failure with the gondola. We are working our fastest to fix it but it could take a while."

"Just great" exclaimed Lindsey sarcastically. Brock took off his backpack and opened its main zipper.

"Well, if we're going to be stuck for a while we might as well get to know each other" he said to Lindsey with a toothy grin as he produced a 750ml bottle of Jägermeister. Lindsey felt disgusted by his comment and action, as if they held a hidden meaning.

Chapter 5

Lindsey's mobile rang as Brock took a swig of the Jägermeister. Dylan was calling.

"Hey sweetie!" Lindsey said enthusiastically. Brock offered the bottle to her but she shook her head, looked down at the floor and turned her body away from him. She liked Jägermeister but that dick had drunk straight out of the bottle like some frat boy. This did nothing for her.

"Yeah, no I can't believe it too" the loving wife replied to her husband's remarks. "Yes, I wish I was with you too...Oh you're just two gondolas behind...Of course I'll wait for you at the top silly!"

Suddenly Lindsey's voice became quieter as she did not want Brock to hear her response. "Yeah he's nice." Brock, however, did hear and grinned knowing they were talking about him.

"Yes, yes I am, don't worry" Lindsey said quietly again with an uncomfortable chuckle. Lindsey was embarrassed her husband has just asked her if she was behaving herself and being nice to Brock. She was particularly embarrassed as she realised Dylan asked her this in front of all the people in the gondola he was within. It was like he was oblivious to what they now thought of her!

Lindsey and her husband talked for a few more minutes. She was particularly keen to drag out the conversation to avoid any further interaction with Brock, however, Dylan eventually said goodbye and hung up leaving her once again alone with Brock.

"What is taking them so long" Exclaimed Lindsey in frustration.

"Your guess is as good as mine" Brock replied, in blatant homage to the same response Lindsey gave earlier. Lindsey noticed this and fought herself from snapping at him.

"So that was your husband?"

"Uh yeah, he says hi" Lindsey said reaching into her backpack for her water bottle.

"Aw that's kind! You should've put me on the phone, I could've said hi back and told him why I'm so nice as you say." Brock was beaming at Lindsey. "How fucking charming!" Lindsey thought as she glared back at him in reaction to his asinine comment. Although she was trying to avoid confrontation, this asshole was making it very hard. It was as if he was asking her to teach him a lesson.

"Listen here; since you've started talking you've come off as a cocky jerk with some sort of weird compulsive need the question my marriage. The only reason I said you were nice was so my husband wouldn't feel uneasy" Lindsey said strongly.

"Why would he get uneasy? Would he be jealous that you're stuck with a stud?" Replied Brock. Lindsey stared at him with her mouth slightly open for a few seconds.

"Wow! There it is! Thanks for proving that I was right! Now if we could not talk anymore so I don't through up in my mouth that would be great." And with that Lindsey looked back out the window to her side, cursing this misogynistic creep she was stuck with.

Brock chuckled under his breath. "Ok Ice Queen, I was just making small talk, but if you don't want to talk, fine." The anger rose in Lindsey as he called her Ice Queen, and she could not believe he had just referred to that as "small talk"! Brock was really pushing her buttons but she knew engaging him would only exaggerate the situation.

A few minutes of very uncomfortable silence went by which Brock filled with a few sips of the Jägermeister and thoughts of what a bitch Lindsey was. This chick was posh, stuck-up and had probably never worked a hard day in her life. Her husband or dad probably gave into her every whim and treated her like a princess. However, Brock thought what a great fuck she would be. She seemed to be that perfect amount of sexiness and posh. Brock imagined she had a repressed, sexual wild side. He was confident her wimpy husband had never experience that side of her but would sure love to. Sure she hated Brock, but if he could make her discard her marriage, submit to him and release her wild side then that would be the sweetest victory. Images flashed through Brock's mind of her slim white body and hot pussy bouncing on his big black cock as she riled in defeated sexual desire. His cock strained in his salopettes in response these wonderful images.

As Brock had unequivocally made up his mind that he wanted to fuck Lindsey, he callously discarded his agreement about not speaking to her. "Will you at least have a drink with me?"

Lindsey sat in silence, still staring out the window.

"Is it because you don't like drinking?" Brock said bluntly, upping his efforts to force Lindsey to engage with him. Lindsey did like to drink and could handle it fairly well.

"Well if you don't like to drink you don't like to drink. It's not for everyone."

That comment did it. Lindsey stood up, paced towards Brock and snatched the bottle out of his hand. "I CAN drink and am probably much better at it than someone such as yourself who is all talk." And with that she took a mighty swig of the Jägermeister.

"Ahh!" She exclaimed, acting like it was refreshing. Lindsey walked back to her side of the gondola with the bottle and sat down. Brock smiled. Not only was he able to get under her skin, but at the rate she drank she would hopefully be drunk in no time and relax her inhibitions. Brock noticed her face was much more beautiful up close, her hands were clean and smooth like a model's and she smelt pure.

Lindsey on the other hand felt Brock's presence was more intimidating up close. Not only through his sheer size, but the way he looked at her, it was disturbingly lustful. "Too bad for this asshole that he has no chance with and is getting nowhere near me" Lindsey thought. Up close, she was also provided a greater detail of his skin, facial features and smell. His skin was very dark, like coal, and this was exemplified by his white teeth and puffy lips. His face was round and nose quite large. Lindsey thought he was around her age, maybe a bit younger. She had no issue with black people however, she was repulsed by the overwhelming aroma of cologne that surrounded Brock. He was snowboarding not clubbing! It was completely unnecessary and childish.

"I guess I was wrong" Brock said holding his hands up. "I admit defeat."

"Damn right" said Lindsey proudly. "We should've bet on it. Cocky guys like you always get your comeuppance from making silly little bets."

Lindsey's remark gave Brock a wicked idea and he smiled. "Well why don't we bet on something else if you're so sure I'm that guy?"

Chapter 6

Lindsey had been stuck with this dick for almost half an hour, and now he was proposing some juvenile game, probably involving some inappropriate forfeit for the loser. No doubt this was a plan to get in her underwear. However, her anger for Brock and determination to bring his confidence down was enough to initially engage in the idea.

"What did you have in mind?" Lindsey said.

"We each suggest a bet with the other, a question where the other has to answer truthfully, and the loser of the bet has to do a forfeit?"

Lindsey thought for a few seconds. "What would the forfeit entail?"

"Remove one item of clothing" Brock said confidently and plainly.

Lindsey laugh hysterically. "Of course that's what you want! Thank you for proving me right again Brock! I thought you'd go down that route but just not so ridiculously. You're just a dick who thinks his bravado is so powerful women will shed their clothes for him."

"Well you might have some luck in getting me out of mine too."

"Oh how lucky that would be for me to see your, don't tell me, amazing body!" Lindsey said sarcastically.

"If you say so" chuckled Brock.

"Then what, I'd find you so irresistible that I'd beg you to have sex with me?!"

"Again, fine with me" said Brock enthusiastically, loving Lindsey's open comments, despite the sarcasm that they were dripped in.

"Well tough luck moron, that's never going to happen."

"Why?" Brock said.

Lindsey laughed. "Well two reasons of equal massive weight: 1. I am happily married and love my husband and would never do anything to jeopardise what we have, and 2." She stared into Brock's eyes. "You repulse me."

Before Brock could speak Lindsey took charge. "Here is my final and only offer regarding the bet; we can refuse any question we believe is inappropriate and we each bet an amount of Jager" Lindsey said gesturing with the bottle.

"But your fingers are much smaller than mine" Barry said waving his massive hand.

"Well it looks like we now officially know who is not the keen drinker" Lindsey replied smirking, giving Brock a taste of his own medicine. Brock felt a flush of anger inside but calmed himself.

"Deal" Brock said standing up and walking over to Lindsey, offering his hand to shake. Lindsey took it, looked him in the face and said "deal." His lingering hand shake and lustful look in his eyes made her uncomfortable and she firmly pulled away. The skin of his palms was rough and his hand dwarfed hers. This caused a small shiver to run down her spine. Brock relished in the smoothness of her hand and loved how delicate it felt. Her sparkling engagement and wedding rings caught his eye and this reinforced his belief that she was a posh, rich princess.

"I'll go first" Brock announced making his way back to his seat. "For one of my finger's, I want to know what your job is."

"I'm a professional show jumper" Lindsey replied immediately, walking over to Brock and offering him the Jägermeister.

"What, like horses jumping props and stuff?"

"Yeah, exactly like horses jumping props and stuff" Lindsey replied bluntly to highlight how stupid Brock's question sounded.

"Bullshit!"

"Fine, but if I'm right you have to drink double."

"Sure, whatever. So got any proof?" And with that Lindsey pulled out her phone to show various photos of her at in shows.

"Alright, damn" Brock conceded and drank. He was more interested in Lindsey's luscious figure in those photos, especially in her tight riding pants. "I bet she is so dirty deep down" Brock said to himself. He had heard horse girls were freaks when it came to fucking and he was very keen to put that to the test.

"My question" said Lindsey going back to her side of the gondola. "For two fingers, I want to know if you have been successful with every single woman you hit on?"

"You're very interested in my sex life for a married woman" smirked Brock, trying to provoke Lindsey.