The Broken Hearts Masquerade Ball

Story Info
Sex at a local "Goth" club.
2k words
3.26
20.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozen17
frozen17
1 Followers

"Are you gonna dance with me or what?"

Lilith stood across from me, her lips curled in frustration. Her hair hung in loose blond curls. I could feel her eyes staring at me, waiting. I leaned back against the bar and ignored her, pretending I couldn't hear her over the music. She wasn't buying it and I could care less. She knew better than to nag me like this. She pouted, placing her hands on her hips. She said nothing. Coming here was Lilith's idea. Tonight was the Masquerade Ball at the local Goth club. Or at least it had been dubbed a "goth" club. The club itself wasn't something that could easily be labeled. All different kinds of people came here week after week. The club was finally starting to pick up. People piled onto the dance floor across the bar. Women in Masquerade gowns and feathered masks danced with men in torn suits and striped hats. There was a woman dancing shirtless with red paint covering her chest. There was even someone dressed in a chicken suit dancing with the crowd. Somehow he fit in, just like everyone else fit in. Here there were no rules. No definitions of right and wrong. Or at least that's how it seemed. My gaze drifted to a group of fags gathered in the corner. They were your typical group of teenage queers. A couple of them dressed in ripped short shorts and leather neck chokers. They danced, moving their bodies to the beat. I'd seen these boys before. They were regulars here. They were sluts, desperate for the attention of any swinging dick around. A few words and any one of them would get on their knee's for me an instant if that's what I'd wanted.

"Baby, I wanna dance!" Lilith said.

I snapped out of my train of thought and looked at her for the first time since we'd arrived. She smiled, happy to finally have my attention. She leaned into me, clinging to my vest. I felt her other hand slide between my legs as she leaned to whisper in my ear.

"Come on baby. Lets dance." She whispered.

She leaned her face into the crook of my neck and continued to whisper into my skin. She tightened her grip over my crotch, massaging me through the fabric of my pants. The room was dimly lit but there was enough light for anyone to see what was going on. I suppose that was part of the excitement for her. She giggled as she felt me grow hard under her touch. I stared around the room, my gaze once again traveling to the boys in the corner. One boy in particular caught my attention. He was thin but fit. He was one of the boys in the short shorts. He was dancing with his arms held above him, moving his hips sensually. His skin was bronze and covered in a thin layer of sweat. I was intrigued by him. In truth he was no different from the rest of them, but he caught my interest nonetheless. He saw me staring at him. His eyes swept over Lilith's hand caressing my crotch and he smiled. He continued to dance, making sure to move his body in seductive movements. All the while he never stopped staring back at me.

"Baby," Lilith said in my ear, "don't you wanna dance with me?" I barely regarded her.

"No." I said.

She pulled away from me and stared in disbelief. She saw that I wasn't looking at her and after a moment she followed my gaze to the corner where the boy danced. He winked at me and I smirked back at him. Lilith stared back at the boy in distaste. She was disgusted by him. Not because he was so obviously a fag but because he had stolen my attention away. She looked back at me and I heard the venom in her voice.

"Fine. I'll dance by myself."

She waited, hoping that I would change my mind. When I ignored her she turned on her heels and stalked away, still fuming. I didn't care. I just stared at the boy and grinned. He grinned back at me and winked again. He was no different then the rest of the queers. Another few minutes of this and I decided to end this game. I walked over to him and he slowed his dancing. I closed the distance between us and placed my hands on his hips, pulling our hips together. He rested his palms on my shoulders. He stopped dancing and looked up at me. I said nothing, I just leaned forward and kissed him. I pushed my tongue against his lips and he opened his mouth partially, allowing m tongue to dance with his. I kissed him fiercely and I felt his hips grind into my lap. I pushed him against the wall behind us and kissed him harder. He moved his leg and pushed it between my legs, pressing his thigh against the bulge in my pants. I grinded it against him and the pressure felt good. I wanted more. I stopped kissing him and pressed my lips to his ear. I bit down gently on his earlobe and tugged on it.

"Let's go." I said into his ear.

That was all it took, two words. I let go of him and turned. He followed me without a second thought. Across the dance floor my eyes connected with Lilith's. She looked back at me in disappointment. For a moment I almost felt guilty. I pushed that thought away quickly. She would stand there in the corner and wait. Wait until I was done, like she always did. She wouldn't even so much as glance at another guy, because she belonged to me. That was just the way it was.

The boy had followed me to the mens room. The few men in the room barely took notice as he followed me into the stall. The restroom smelled strongly of weed, sweat and urine. The boy crinkled his nose in disgust at the smell. I laughed, I thought the scent was oddly erotic. He looked up at me and smiled nervously.

"Maybe we should go to your place?" He said.

"No." I replied.

I ran my fingers through his curls and gripped his hair in my fist. He gasped, I liked the sound. I leaned closer to him and began biting his earlobe. Clumsily he started unbuttoning my vest. His hands were delicate, small like a woman's. He struggled with the buttons and groaned in frustration. His hands shook.

"I'm not usually this nervous. It's just that it's been a while and I'm a still a little buzzed. Maybe if we go back to your place? I swear I'm not usually this nervous."

I stopped nibbling at his ear and clamped my hand over his mouth tightly. "Stop talking." I growled.

His eyes widened in shock and he stopped moving. He just stared up at me with shocked and confused eyes. Without removing my palm over his mouth I lifted my other hand to his face. He flinched as though he expected to be hit. Instead I ran my fingers against his cheek affectionately.

"Just...stop talking." I said, more calmly than before. I loosed my hand over his mouth and let my fingers linger over his mouth. The skin around his lips were white from the pressure of my hand. His lips were soft and full against my finger tips.

"Take my fingers in your mouth." I said.

He hesitated a moment before slipping my index finger into his mouth. His mouth was wet and warm. I watched as he sucked on my finger leisurely. Then he slipped a second finger into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the digits. The sight of him sucking on my fingers was too much for me. I pictured how those full lips would look wrapped around my cock. He moaned like a whore, salivating over my fingers in his mouth. I raised my hand to his hair and gripped his curls tight in my grip. I pulled his hair back roughly and he gasped, releasing my fingers from his mouth. I said nothing to him to him. He stared back at me with wide eyes. With my fistful of his hair I tugged him downwards. He fell to his knees and winced in pain. I never released my grip in his hair. He stared up at me, then stared back to my crotch. He licked his lips nervously before looking back up at me.

"Do it." I said.

He looked back to my crotch and ran his palm over the bulge in my pants. He wasted no time in unzipping my fly and tugging my pants and boxer briefs down past my knees. My prick stood at full attention and bobbed in front of his face. He wrapped his fingers around the base of my cock and licked the tip. He kissed around the tip and licked along the shaft before he slipped it in his mouth. As inexperienced as he appeared it was evident that he had done this before. He sucked my cock with ease. He bobbed his head up and down over my shaft. With every minute he took more of me into his mouth. I loved how his pretty pink lips looked wrapped around my cock. I kept a firm grip of his hair in my fist and pulled his head over my cock, forcing him to swallow more of it. It didn't take long before I knew I was ready to come. I pulled his head down until his lips were wrapped around the base of my cock and held him there as I released myself into his mouth. Jets of come streamed down his throat. He gagged for a moment and a little of my seed slipped out of his mouth, sliding down his chin. I let my cock soften in his mouth before slipping it out and putting my boxers and pants back on. He stared up at me. His cheeks were flushed a deep shade of red and he was panting hard. His chin was wet with my come. He stood and wiped his chin with his palm. Once I was fully dressed again I moved past him and opened the door of the stall.

"Wait!" He shouted.

I stopped and turned back towards him. I waited as he searched for the right words to speak.

"Do I get your number or something? Or you could have mine, if you want it." He stammered.

I looked at him expressionless. This question was always asked. I replied the same way I always had.

"No."

His expression was hurt. He looked rejected and almost ashamed. I almost felt guilty, but not quite. He'd get over it soon enough, until the next guy came along and he'd be on his knee's again. I turned away from him and walked out, leaving him standing in the stall.

She was waiting for me, just like I knew she would be. She had never moved from her place in the corner. I watched her as I approached her. She was wearing a red dress with black lace. She looked beautiful, the most beautiful girl in the room. It surprised me that I didn't notice until now. I walked up to her and rested my hand on her shoulder. She jumped in surprise and looked at me. Her eyes widened and she turned and wiped her cheeks with her hands. Trying to hide her tears. I lifted her face with my hand, forcing her to look at me. She stared at me, hurt and angry. I held her cheek in my palm and ran my thumb over her skin, soothing her. She looked into my eyes. Her eyes were wide and scared, as though she was afraid I would leave again. I leaned over her and kissed her. She didn't return the kiss at first, but after a moment she succumbed to the kiss. I pulled away then and cradled her face in my hands. I kissed her forehead softly.

"Let's go home." I said.

She nodded and held my hand as we left the club.

frozen17
frozen17
1 Followers