The Broken Tail Light

Story Info
A man falls prey to a "kinky" policewoman.
1.7k words
4.39
32.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You saw me and you knew you wanted me

You had been watching me for quite some time…what alerted you to me was a broken tail light on my car….

Hardly an offence and you’d been willing to let it go until you laid eyes on me….

Seeing me had intensely aroused you ….my face…my masculine body..….you had to have me..one way or another

You wait for me to finish at the store.

You watch me get into my car and notice that your nipples are already hard.. also feeling moistness under your police issued tight navy pants.

As I drive away, you follow a safe distance behind, waiting for the right moment to pull me over..

You need to get a better look at me.

Your moment comes when I turn down a secluded street…

You flash your lights indicating that you want me to pull over…

I do so..wondering what I’ve done.

Parking behind me, your breathing increases at the thought of eyeing me up close…

You feel a stirring in your pussy as you come around to the window of my car.

Bending over you look into my window…..

Hmmmm…you are a delight indeed you think to yourself….

I notice your hard nipples pressing against your police uniform.

“Excuse me sir…..I noticed that one of your tail lights isn’t working….”

“Oh sorry officer, I’ll get it fixed immediately”

You watch my lips move as I speak….

Imagining them pressed against your moist pussy…sucking and licking hungrily...

“Well it’s a little late to fix it now..you are driving a faulty vehicle and I’m going to have to take you into custody”

*Step out of the car”

I am puzzled at this order…after all it’s only a broken tail light..however something tells me to do as I’m told…

I step out of my car and catch a glimpse of this policewoman standing in front of me.

I notice your slender yet womanly figure. You’re wearing a light blue police blouse with stripes on each shoulder...indicating a high rank.

Your waist nips in to where a wide black leather belt holding a pair of handcuffs sits firmly on your hips.

Navy trousers hug your long legs only to disappear into the cowled tops of a pair of high heeled knee-boots.

You watch me gaze over your body and you stifle a moan…wanting to force yourself onto me right there and use me for your pleasure.

“Why are you undressing me with your eyes?” you ask

I am taken aback by your abruptness and am strangely aroused at the same time

“I wasn’t” I stammer

“Oh yes you were and you’ll need to be punished for that”

“Turn around!!…hands on the car and spread your legs!!” you order

I do as I’m told…feeling my growing cock pressing hard against my pants

“Don’t move” you say sternly

Standing behind me, pleased at how easily I followed your orders, you begin to frisk me

Your hands run over my shoulders squeezing down the full length of my arms before frisking down either side of my chest.

Touching me excites you…

Running your hands over my chest you linger at my nipples and notice they are hard….

You pinch them firmly as you press your pussy into my ass….whispering in my ear “ Hold still and don’t flinch”

I hold still….aroused by your forceful tone…I feel your pussy grinding into my ass.

You start at my ankles and expertly frisk up my legs and inner thighs before curling your hand around my cock..squeezing deeply.

“Is your cock hard for me?” you ask whilst stroking me

I release a deep moan

“I ASKED YOU A QUESTION” you shout as you tighten your grip

“Yes” I stammer…feeling excited and scared at the same time

“You are mine to use tonight..aren’t you” continuing to hold and stroke my cock through my pants “Yes”

“Your cock is mine isn’t it”

“Yes it’s yours” I say as your fingers massage me through my pants.

Before I realise what is happening , you grab my arms and roughly hold my wrists together behind my back….

I hear a clinking of handcuffs as you attach them around my wrists…securing them tightly.

“That’s a precaution…..I don’t want you fucking with me..you will do what I want, when I want, and however I want it..understand?”

I nod…strangely excited by the restraints secured tightly behind my back. “I didn’t hear you!!!”

“Yes” I moan

Walking me to your police wagon, you unlock the back doors and push me inside.

“Go to the end and sit on the floor facing me”

I do as you order…knowing that I must obey or face heavy consequences

You admire your toy who is sitting and facing you…hands clasped firmly behind his back…

Your pussy tingles in anticipation of what you’re about to do

I watch as you stand near me….

I can smell your leather boots which are pressed firmly against either side of my thighs…

Your pussy just inches from my face.

Leaning over me you undo the handcuffs,before roughly pinning my arms against the metal bars which separate the front carriage from the back and secure me once again tightly.

I struggle and you moan into my ear and you press your body into mine

I struggle more

What a sight…my arms pinned high..my face just centimetres from your very moist pussy…

Pressing your knees into my armpits, you push your pussy into my face”

“Lick me”

“Lick me through my clothes” you order

Feeling my tongue and face pressed hard against the front of your pants causes you to quiver with pleasure as you scratch down the inner sides of my arms.

I can taste your wetness ..and before long a large wet patch forms on the front of your pants….I hear you grunt as you continue to push your wet pussy into my face.

Standing back once again, I notice how excited you are as you remove your clothes…..

I see pert breasts with hard nipples slowly being revealed in front of me…..causing me to shudder in excitement

You remove your leather high heeled boots and slide your pants and soaking underwear off……

“You’re going to fuck me with your tongue…you understand?”

I nod….feeling my cock pulse in my pants

Putting your leather boots back on…you stand naked in front of me…eyeing my hard cock which is straining against my pants…

“Hmmmm, I’ll have a piece of that too”

As you undo my trousers, I am thankful for some relief as my hard cock is freed from the tightness.

You twist your fingers around my shirt front and tear it to either side of my body…exposing my chest and hard nipples.

“Yes” you say …admiring me naked and restrained in front of you

“You are my fuck toy…your body is mine…your mouth is going to pleasure my pussy….your nipples are going to pleasure my mouth…your cock is going to pleasure my cunt”

I almost come just hearing your words

“I am yours to do with as you please” I moan

Reaching into a compartment above my head you remove some rope, a blindfold, and some nipple clamps.

Tieing the blindfold over my eyes you whisper “You have to be blindfolded so that you don’t get too excited too soon”

I feel the ropes slip around each ankle before you force them apart and tie them tightly to the sides of the wagon..exposing myself fully to you

You kiss my nipples and tease them until they stand erect…..I feel your full wet lips sucking and biting them with hunger

Pain…I feel a pinching as you attach clamps to each nipple..I feel a tingling sensation and slight pain..and I enjoy it…

You stand back and admire me..sitting there…what a glorious sight seeing my .hard cock…bound ankles…cuffed hands… and red erect nipples…..your toy is ready

Without warning you thrust my cock deep into your mouth…

stroking my balls as you bathe your tongue and wet lips up and down my shaft….

rubbing it between your breasts and teasing your nipples with it before inserting it fully back into your mouth.

I almost come again…but stop as you release me and stand back.

Silence

I hear nothing

I begin to panic

“Quiet”….I hear you close to my ear

I smell your excitement as you once again push your pussy into my face

“fuck me with your tongue” you order

I begin licking your moist pussy…my tongue probing your clit….

You moan loudly as you grind yourself into my face

I extend my tongue and insert it deeply inside you…

You grasp my hair tightly and ride my tongue…your thighs pressed firmly into either side of my face.

“Your tongue is mine…..now fuck my pussy with it harder!!” you order

I dart my tongue in and out of you as you tighten your grip on my hair…squashing my face into you…

You come loudly…”OOOHHHH you are my wonderful fuck toy” you yell

Before I have a chance to catch my breath….I feel your hot pussy lips on my hard cock

“ You will make me come again before I allow you to come..understand?”

“Yes” I moan…unsure of whether I can hold out much longer

You push yourself down hard on me engulfing my cock you ride me hard…slamming yourself onto me with force…

You lift one leg next to my head….feeling me penetrate you deeper

“Turn your head and lick my boot”

I do so..tasting and smelling the leather as your pussy clamps around me

You flick my nipples with one hand, massage my balls with the other as you continue to gyrate and pound your pussy on top of my cock

OOOHHHHHHHH…..COME NOW!!!…I ORDER YOU TO COME NOW!!!!

You pinch my nipples and feel me explode inside of you as we come together...simultaneously riding the waves of pleasure

“What a wonderful fuck toy you are”

“Did you enjoy that?”

“Yes, I enjoy being your fuck toy, Mistress”

You gently untie my ankles..kissing the red marks which are left there…..

untie my blindfold…..undo my handcuffs..massaging my sore wrists…gently remove my nipple clamps and softly kiss my reddened nipples.

We hold each other for what seems like an eternity before we dress and you let me go home…..

“remember to fix that tail light” you smirk…….. before watching me drive off into the distance

The End