The Broken Wing Comples

Story Info
A generous offer of rescue has unexpected rewards.
3.1k words
4.57
15.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BANJAR
BANJAR
35 Followers

Any pop psychologist knows of the catch phrase, "The broken wing complex." It refers mostly to a man who will go out and shoot quail, pheasant, ducks and geese, never giving a thought to the pain and death of the bird's experience. But if the same man comes across a bird with a broken wing, out of pity and compassion, he may very well nurse the bird back to health and turn it loose. It is sort of like the "damsel in distress" who is saved by a knight on a white horse who slays the fire breathing dragon. This is the story of a man who succumbs to just such a symptom.


David Miller sat on a bar stool at the Whiskey River Restaurant and Bar. He idly watched the basketball game on TV, high school girls in a state-wide tournament.

There was no one else in the bar on a Thursday night, except for one woman who sat at a high top, talking to the bar tender, who had come out from behind the bar to chat. He could not hear everything they said but he got the general gist of why this 40ish woman was sitting in a bar by herself at 10:00 o'clock at night.

Apparently, she had ordered a car from a local dealership and she was to pick it up that day. She specifically wanted a two year old Toyota Avalon, forest green with tan leather inside. There had been a glitch of some kind and the car would not be delivered until Friday. The woman complained,

"I took a bus all the way here from Trimble, a two and a half hour trip. The Ford dealer in Trimble wouldn't help me find this car; they just wanted to sell me something off the lot. The dealer here in Henderson was very helpful and found one. Now what am I supposed to do until tomorrow? Every motel room in a sixty mile radius is full due to the tournament. The dealer gave me a loaner, a Ford Fiesta. A lot of good that will do me."

LuAnne, the bar tender said,

"You could have stayed with me but my sister and her kids are visiting me in my one bedroom apartment. "

Just then a waitress from the dining room came in with a drink order. LuAnne hustled back behind the bar.

David looked at the woman and immediately the broken wing complex worked its magic.

He fished a business card out of his pocket and walked over to the woman's table.

"Pardon me miss. I am David Miller." He handed her his card; raised gold letters, a flattering photo, and heavy paper stock.

"I don't normally listen to other people's conversation but I could not help but overhear about your problem. You are right. There simply are no more rooms available."

"Damn, she said, and I have to be back at work tomorrow."

She stared at her glass and David spoke up.

"I think I may have a solution to the problem but it is rather unusual. If you wish, I'll tell you what I think. But you have to promise to hear the whole idea to the end before you decide to agree or tell me to go fly a kite."

She replied,

"I can just guess what you have in mind and the answer is, forget it."

"Well, at least give me a chance to explain my plan. What is that going to cost you?"

She thought for a moment, looked at David and his card. After a sigh, she said,

"OK, Mr.David Miller, ..........ace computer genius with.....FinanTech, Incorporated. Give me your best shot and it had better be good."

"Thank you. May I sit down? Thanks. My company provides software systems for small rural banks. I travel all over the state, fixing problems, making courtesy calls, selling new systems and so on. Henderson is one of my stops this week. Tomorrow I go on to Newton and then it's back home. The staff in the office makes all my appointments and reservations. They were to book me in the Starlight Motel, single room, no problem. But somewhere, someone messed up and they booked me into the largest motel room I have ever seen. There are two queen beds, a bathroom larger than my kitchen and every convenience you can think of. Here's what I propose: You take the other bed. I promise you that your privacy, your integrity and safety are guaranteed. I am in a business where trust is paramount. "

"Are you out of your mind? You expect me to just hop into bed with a complete stranger. Dream on, cowboy!"

"No, it's not like that. Look, I work on computer programs where I have access to financial information of bank customers, loans, salaries, ID numbers, you name it. If I were some sort of sleazebag lothario who goes around picking up women in bars, how long do you think I would continue working for this company? You could say that I am one of the 'good guys' who helps people with a problem, with no thought of any reward. By the way, what is your name and what is this job you have to get back to?"

"Cora, that is Coraline Webster. I'm the chief financial officer for a farm co-op. That line of yours is quite a come-on, Mister Miller. One of the best I have ever heard. You really don't expect me to fall for it, do you?" She said it with a smile on her face.

"Really, Cora, what choice to do you have? Are you going to sleep in your Ford Fiesta on a cold night in February? I truly promise you that nothing funny is going on here.

I really would like to help."

Cora looked up at the bar. LuAnne was listening. She nodded her head.

"It's true. He is one of the 'good guys', Cora. I've known him for two years. If I were in your shoes, I would take him up on the offer."

For several minutes, Cora looked at the business card, at David's face and back to the card.

"Are you married, Mr. Miller?"

"No, I divorced the Wicked Witch of the West some years ago. Since I travel nearly all the time, I don't get to meet many people except for my customers. As for social relationships, it is not good to mix business with pleasure. Please, Cora, it would make me feel much better if I knew you were safe and comfortable until you get your car. Really, what have you got to lose? We're consenting adults here. Every day we weigh risks in our lives. I assure you, this is not one to be afraid of."

She kept looking at the card, staring off into space, weighing her options. After a few more minutes and she said,

"OK, Mr. Banker-man. I give up. You have a room-mate."

They each paid their bar tabs and walked outside. The motel was just half a block away.

She grabbed his arm as the path was still icy. He felt the heft of her breast against his arm. There was much more there than he originally thought. Once in the motel, he walked her to the room and opened the door.

"My Lord, look at the size of this place! You could sleep the whole basket ball team in here."

"I know. At first it seemed crazy to put one person in this room. My guess is that they use it as a conference room until they need more bed space."

He walked over to his suitcase and pulled out a robe.

"Here's the way this will work. You take the robe, go in the bathroom and do whatever pretty ladies do to get ready for bed. You come out, I turn my back, and you throw the robe on my bed and get under the covers. I do the same, turn out the lights and that's it for the night. And, I have a special gift for you. My dentist knows I use an electric tooth brush but after every visit, he gives me a manual brush. I must have a dozen of them. So here, it's yours, brand new still in the case."

"Thank you. But you realize that this does not mean we're engaged."

They both laughed out loud and that eased the tension. They went on as planned and in a few minutes both were in their beds. A noisy wind picked up outside and David drifted off. After about an hour, Cora spoke up,

"David, are you asleep?"

"Not now. What's the matter?"

"I am having trouble sleeping in this bed."

"What's wrong with it? It's the same as mine."

"I know but, well, I don't want to burden you with the troubles of my life but,

when I was married, Raymond and I moved out to his folk's place, a small farm outside of Trimble. I was always afraid being out in the middle of nowhere at night. But with Raymond lying beside me, it gave me some sense of safety, even though he was a lying, cheating bastard. After he ran off with the town tramp, I couldn't sleep. A friend told me to buy a body pillow."

"What's that?"

"It's a pillow the size of a person, something to lie against. It works fine until I have to travel and can't take it with me."

"Well, do you want to swap beds or what?"

"Would you think I am crazy when I say I would like to sleep in your bed? I promise to maintain your privacy, dignity and safety."

They both laughed again at her mimicking his words.

"Sure, why not."

"You will have to turn your back again. I'm not wearing anything."

He rolled over on his side once more. He felt the mattress move as she crawled in.

"You know, David, you really are a 'good guy'. I am starting to like you.......as long as you behave yourself." More laughter.

Twenty minutes went by. Cora began to think about her life, her future, the fact that she did indeed hop into bed, so to speak, with a complete stranger. She was surprised that, in spite of her sarcasm, David persisted, knowing that there was no reward for his concern for her welfare. Finally she asked,

"David, there must be something I can do to repay your kindness. Can I pay for half the cost of the motel room?"

"No, the company has already paid for the room and breakfast in the morning. You really don't owe me anything, Cora. Just having you here, safe and sound, is enough reward for me."

"Nothing?"

"Well, I'll tell you what. There's something I have not had for a long, long time...."

"I knew that would come up! Remember, you promised to behave!"

He laughed.

"No, that's not it. How about a goodnight kiss, just a peck on the cheek and we'll call it even."

Cora saw her chance to prove to her new friend that she was not made of cast iron.

"Ok, It's a deal."

David felt her move beside him. He turned over on his back, using his left arm to hide the erection that came up the minute she climbed in his bed. Then, as he waited for his "peck on the cheek", he felt a very broad, full bosom on his left rib cage. Then he opened his eyes to see her face hovering right over his. Her head lowered and David felt the softest, sweetest, most gentle kiss on the lips he had ever experienced. The kiss lasted at least 20 seconds.

"OK, now, are we even?"

David paused in slight shock at what had just happened.

"Well, ..........not quite. You see the debt is paid in full but there's the issue of ...............sales tax."

"Sales tax?" she said.

"Yup. I would like one more of those payments. Then we are even."

For the first time in years, Cora felt the rush of desire course through her body. She shifted her body further over David's. Both breasts were now crushed against his chest. Any attempt to hide his erection now would be futile. She lowered her face once more and their lips collided. But this was no more the soft sweetness of the first kiss. It was open mouth, tongue lashing warfare. They kept it up until they were out of breath. Cora kept placing kisses all over David's face, his neck, his eyes, his ears. As if on auto-pilot, David's arms wrapped around her and he pulled her body completely over him. She now straddled his abdomen. They both knew what was about to happen. Cora reached down with her left hand and grabbed his cock.

"Do it, David. Put it in me. I want it."

He placed his hand on hers and they guided his cock into her cunt. A few pushes and he was completely inside her. The rocking motion began with groans of pleasure. The bed was shaking as David tried to match her moves. Then, relying on techniques he learned in college wrestling, David flipped Cora over on her back, still connected. Now, he banged away as hard as he dared. Cora writhed back and forth, moaning and keening at the same time. Then, David pulled out.

"No, no, don't stop, don't....."

David ignored her and began to slide down her body. He nibbled, sucked and pulled at her nipples, mauling her breasts with rough hands. Then his kisses trailed downward, downward to the inside of her thighs.

"David, what are you.....please don't leave me like this."

Without a word, David's tongue darted inside her cunt. She gasped in surprise. He lashed at her again and again. He sucked her clit into his mouth and continued battering it with his tongue. This sent Cora into a new height. Her cries grew louder until finally her entire body stiffened in a powerful orgasm. At this point David rose up and rammed his cock into her again. At the peak of her ecstasy, he emptied his reservoir inside her.

Neither gave a moment's thought of the possible consequences of this move. Suddenly, David realized that Cora was crying. She sobbed and sobbed, tears drenching the pillow under her head.

"Cora, sweetheart, what's the matter? Did I hurt you?"

"No, it's not anything like that. It was wonderful."

The sobbing continued. Finally she caught her breath.

"For five years I have lived alone. After Raymond ran off, my friends pulled away from me, afraid I would steal their husbands. Men saw me as an easy target. I had to build a wall around myself, just to maintain my sanity."

David pulled her close, body to body contact.

"And now, all of a sudden, you tore down the wall. So carefully crafted and now it's gone. I feel vulnerable again, like a bird with a broken wing."

They clung together for some time.

David finally spoke up,

"Cora you are not vulnerable. You are the same woman who doubted me right up to the last minute. And now, you are not alone. You and I have just shared the most intimate moment two people can experience. I have had to build walls, too. As a traveling business man, I have had my share of offers and temptations but I turned everyone away. Now, with you, I feel like I have become someone else, someone I happen to like more than before. You are a marvelous woman, Cora, and don't think for a minute that this is just a one time thing. I've been around the block a few times. I know quality when I see it. "

She snuggled against him and the crying stopped.

"How can you say that? We just fucked our brains out and you say this is not a one time thing. How can you know?"

David mashed his mouth on hers and wrapped his arms even tighter. She responded in kind.

"That's how I know. Do you really believe we can just walk away from this? I think not. Time will tell but I am very optimistic. Now, I want you to stay right here for a minute. I am going to the bathroom for just a second. Don't you dare move."

He jumped off the bed, dashed into the bathroom and returned with a towel and washcloth soaked in hot water. He raised her buns enough to stuff the towel under her and then planted the hot cloth on her cunt.

"Oh, that's hot......too hot.....take it off!"

"No, just relax. I banged you pretty hard a while ago. This will bring extra blood to the point of contact. Just relax."

She did and the sensation of the heat on her already stimulated cunt turned out to be very pleasurable, as predicted. After a few minutes he dried her off.

"I suggest we move to the other bed, he said. This one is soaked."

They did. Cora lay on her side and David spooned in behind her. He put his left arm under her neck and reached around to cup one large tit with his left hand. With his right he draped over her side and grabbed the other one, his arms crisscrossing her chest like a breastplate of armor. She had never felt so secure. For quite a while they were locked together again.

In the morning, they showered together with lots of lather and groping. As the hot rain washed over their bodies, Cora suddenly grabbed David's erection and took it into her mouth. In no time, the tiled walls of the shower echoed his moaning. It didn't take long for him to warn her that he was coming. She ignored him and drained him to the limit. He reached down and pulled her up, kissing her deeply.

"Raymond always made me do that but he never did anything like you did. I have never had that happen to me in my life. I am so glad you decided to rescue me. I feel more like a whole person than I have for years."

After breakfast, they went their separate ways but not without one last kiss. Cora drove her almost new car back to Trimble. David drove on to Newton. Several times during the drive, he checked the inside pocket of his suit coat. Inside, on Starlight Motel stationery, was a hand drawn map, showing the most direct and fastest route from the Ploughman's Bank of Newton to a little farm house just outside of Trimble. A smile crept across his face each time.

"A weekend in the country. Sounds like a grand idea," he said to himself.

BANJAR
BANJAR
35 Followers