The Brokerage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giri was deliberately being cruel. He wanted to see the fear in her eyes, he wanted her to know he was in control, he wanted her to suffer for making him run around, feeding him false promises, and then, just when he thought he had the deal in his hands, for yanking it away from him. He wanted to see her suffer because she hadn't, not once in all these months, responded to him as a woman would to a man, even when he was more than just nice to her, and he wanted to have her suffer for all those nights he had jerked himself off to a painful climax, dreaming of her lush lips locked around his hard cock. Damn, but she would pay for all of it now. She would pay for it with her fear, and with her pain.

Giri pulled away a little, just enough for her to take a short breath, and then pushed back into her mouth, slowly. The fingers in her hair also loosened. Shaila noticed the difference immediately, and her eyes, filling with hope, flicked up to his face. Her mouth became slack around his hardness and she attempted to move her head back. He slapped her face again, but this time there was no force behind the contact. It was just a reminder that he was still boss. He looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Don't even think about it Shaila Ma'am," he said silkily, "you will suck me, and take me in every way I want you to take me in." As he crooned the words, he pulled his cock out of her mouth till only the smooth purple tip was held between her lips, and pushed back in till he hit the back of her throat and she gagged. He did this over and over again, quite enjoying the fear in her eyes, and the silent pleas for mercy, almost as much as he enjoyed the sensation of warmth and wetness, and those soft lips and tongue sliding along his skin.

It felt amazing, and as the pleasure spiralled, Giri didn't want to hurt her anymore. He wanted her to feel pleasured too, well, at least as much as it was possible for someone who had no control over the fact that she was being fucked, and in whatever way the other person chose to do it. He slid out of her mouth with a small plopping sound, and moving her around again, but not so roughly this time, pushed her forward on her hands and knees. She looked back at him, over her shoulders, pleading.

"Mr. Giri, please let me go," she whimpered. "I promise I won't tell anybody..."

Ignoring her words, he simply reached below and cupped her pussy in a rough searching grip. "God, no." Shaila moaned in protest, praying to a god who didn't seem to hear her anguished plea. She tried to scissor her legs together. He quickly shifted his hands to the back of her thighs, and pushed her skirt up, revealing the plump white flesh of her ass to his greedy eyes. Shaila moaned again, and bucked and twisted, trying to escape his touch, not realising her movements thrust her curves into his hands, and simply inflamed his desire even more. He clamped his hand over her mouth, muffling the pathetic sounds leaking from her throat, and reached between her legs again, this time pushing his fingers into her cunt, through the thin cotton of her panties. This direct assault on her sex drove Shaila over the edge, and she struggled wildly to throw off his heavy weight, silent, panting, heaving under him.

When she felt his fingers hook over the edge of her panties, she grabbed his hand and pushed it away roughly. His calloused fingers grazed the soft skin of her inner thighs as they slid down, taking her panties with them. Shaila groaned with frustration, and clawed at the hand over her mouth. God help her, could she not escape this ordeal?

The damp fabric of her panties bunched around her knees, and the sight of her bare skin, the generous curves of her ass, and the scent of her body, an intoxicating mix of sweat, musk and womanly juices, was driving Giri crazy. He wanted to bite into the succulent flesh, to dig his fingers into her waist as he positioned her just right for him to feed on, and have her babbling his name in feverish ecstacy.

He slipped the knife-edge of his hand into the warm cleft between her ass cheeks, and pushed his fingers deep into her pussy. She was dry, and moaned with the pain his invading fingers brought with them. Giri withdrew his fingers and brought them up to his face. His nostrils flared as he deeply inhaled the womanly musk of her body; his cock jerked in response and seemed to grow even harder.

He slapped her ass sharply. "Lift your knees, Shaila," he ordered, "kick those panties off."

Shaila didn't move, just moaned. "Let me go, please," she begged, futilely. "I won't say anything to anybody, just let me go."

Craving her taste, annoyed at her denial, Giri slapped her ass again, harder this time, leaving a red print on her soft skin. "Move it woman," he snarled, "Lift those knees." He yanked on the soft fabric again and Shaila fell awkwardly onto her stomach. Her breath was knocked out of her. She rested her forehead on the cool marble floor, panting. The panties slid off in his hands, and he flung them across the room. He slapped her ass once more, and then fascinated by the dark red bloom under her skin, slapped her again, and again as if possessed, till the room resounded with the sharp crack of his palm against her flesh, and Shaila was crying in earnest, squirming to escape his cruelly hurting hands. Her tears pooled under her cheek. The skin of her ass was a fiery red, and hot to his touch.

Quickly now, impatiently, he got on his knees behind her, and spreading the burning cheeks of her ass apart with the palms of his hands, Giri bent down and licked her, tongue flattened, with one long bold stroke, all the way from the hood of her clit to the tiny puckered hole of her anus.

Shaila yelped in surprise at the unexpected speed and force of the contact and jerked away from his invading tongue, but Giri, drunk on her exquisite flavours, growled with excitement, grabbed on to her hips hard and held her down. She tasted sweet and salty and heavenly to his starved senses. Relentless, over and over he licked, between the swollen lips of her labia and the sweet curves of her ass, long hard strokes at first, pushing his tongue into her cunt, dragging the stem of her clit between his teeth, and then, as she stopped bucking under him and a different kind of tension took over her muscles, with soft exploratory forays, swirling his tongue around her clit, and around the fringes of her pussy, sliding in teasingly, then moving out and on to her brown rosebud, licking, teasing, savouring the divine mixture of musky scents and tastes, drawing moans of pleasure and protest from the woman under him.

Shaila still tried to twist away, but now Giri was sure the protest was a mere token, simply her way of trying to hold on to shreds of her dignity; her moans were not those of pure distress.

His breath was hot on her flesh, and confusion roiled inside of Shaila. Pain pulsed through her scalp, the inside of her mouth and through her lower limbs. This man, no, this monster, was using her in shameful ways, it was horribly humiliating and degrading, and yet, yet his tongue set fire to her nerves and set off sparks of pleasure deep inside of her. Shaila felt herself burning with shame at the wanton sounds that were wrenched out of her throat, and in an attempt to redeem some sense of control, reached back with one free hand and weakly tried to push against her attacker. She might as well have been pushing against a rock for the effect it had.

He rose up behind her, and grabbed her hair in his fist again, arching her head back, cutting off her resistance. He placed the head of his throbbing cock against her pussy and slowly pushed himself into her warmth. She was tight, but he smiled when he found that he slid in without too much difficulty; Shaila, whether she was being taken against her will or not, was wet. Shafts of pleasure shot through Giri as he felt her muscles squeeze against him, and he shoved himself hard into her till his balls slapped against her ass. His head fell forward helplessly and he moaned at the unbearable sensations that raced along the nerves in his groin in a rapidly spreading fire.

He bent over so that he was almost lying on Shaila's back, and roughly pushed her kurti over her back and sides to bunch up under her arms. Reaching under her, he dragged the delicate lace cups of her bra down over her breasts. The rough fabric scraped over her flesh, catching on her erect nipples before peeling off to expose her fulness to the warm sticky night air.

The feel of her heavy curves in his palms seemed to drive him wild, and he savagely mauled her breasts, squeezing them, pinching her nipples and rolling them between his fingers, hard at times, with barely there touches at others, till Shaila couldn't stand the fiery sensation any more and cried out, frantic little cries; she tried to twist away from his torturous fingers. Giri wouldn't let her go. He pinched her nipples again, alternating between one breast and the other, planting kisses down her spine, ignoring her squirming movements under him, and revelling in the involuntary spasms of her cunt around his hardness, still buried deep inside her flesh.

Releasing her hair, he reached under her with his other hand and gently rubbed the soft skin of her stomach. He smiled at her groan and nipped sharply at the skin on the back of her neck; the wildcat was slowly but surely melting. His fingers drifted lower and buried themselves in the tight curls framing her slick wet cunt lips. He found her clit and rubbed the hard little stem in gentle rhythmic circles, sometimes just touching that tight nerve filled bud, sometimes cupping her whole pussy in his hand till soon, even though she still struggled weakly, her moans became steady, guttural little sounds of pleasure, and he was rewarded with the feel of her sticky juices dripping down his fingers.

Finally, unable to stand the stimulus of her pulsing cunt, he let go of her breasts, and withdrew his fingers from her dripping pussy. Quickly he wiped his sticky fingers on her ass, grabbed her by her hips again, and pulling himself almost completely out of her wet hole, rammed into her forcefully with one long hard stroke. Shaila shrieked both in surprise and pain. He pushed her knees forward, totally opening her up to him, and fucked her with long, sure, relentless strokes. Shaila braced herself against the wall with her outstretched hands, fingers scrabbling against the smooth plaster. The man wasn't small, and he was hurting her with his hard thrusts, but he didn't seem to care; he was in own pleasure filled subspace.

Shaila felt his sweat slick body slide against her skin, heard the hard and frantic slapping of his thighs against the globes of her ass. She slipped forward on the smooth floor with the force of his movements, and then his hands wrapped around her waist to pull her back onto his hips. He held her there for a minute, then began to move her back and forth on his rod, panting with excitement at the delicious tightness of her cunt, at the obscenely stimulating sight of her pussy gripping his cock as he slid its wetness in and out of her repeatedly. Her muscles squeezed him in protest at the rough treatment, and she felt him spasm in response above her. She squeezed again, realisation dawning on her that she had a way of driving him so crazy with unbearable sensation that he just had to shoot his load inside of her. She arched her back and thrust her ass into his groin, actively fucking him back, gripping and squeezing his cock.

Giri groaned as her muscles milked his hardness. A slow hot orgasm starting its upward journey in his loins. His ass and thighs tightened with the tension of holding it back, in vain. He felt it rush up in a flood of liquid fire and thrust himself as deep into her as he could possibly go, balls pressed up against her pussy. Giri froze in the intense moment of his pleasure. A strangled, animal like groan tore from his throat as he threw his head back, trapped in excruciating pleasure that had him on the verge of breaking up into a million pieces.

Just before he exploded, he wrenched himself out of her, and spilled his hot seed all over her back and ass. He fisted his sticky, throbbing cock and jerked forward again and again, uncontrollably, spurting the last of his cum over the quivering woman beneath him.

He stayed as he was, for a few moments, on his knees, shuddering, supporting himself with a hand on Shaila's back, drawing in deep breaths. The red hot passion faded from his weak limbs, leaving him bathed in a warm feeling of being well fucked. Finally, unable to remain upright anymore, he slipped onto the floor, on his side, taking Shaila with him. He held her close, in silence, arms wrapped loosely around her. Their heavy panting breaths the only sound splitting the darkness of the apartment.

Shaila lay in his arms, ashamed, confused, and humiliated at Giri's actions and the feebleness of her own struggles. Her clothes and hair were a mess. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her breasts spilled out of their lace covering, into his cupped hands. Her back and ass glistened with strings of milky white semen. Her body ached, and her lips, nipples and cunt were all raw and swollen. Shaila couldn't control the sobs that swelled from deep within her chest, and she cried as if her heart would break.

After many long minutes Giri rose to his feet shakily and zipped up his trousers. He looked down at Shaila, curled into a tight ball, crying, and felt a twinge of pity for her. He wasn't about to show it, however.

"Stop that noise Shaila," he said sharply. "You know you enjoyed it."

She cried harder at his words, and said something he didn't quite catch. He crouched beside her, and smoothed her hair away from her face. Shaila jerked away from his touch as if burned. "You bastard," she whimpered, between sobs, her brave words a sharp contrast to her defeated posture. "I'll have you killed for this."

Giri sighed, suddenly tired, and wanting to go home and scrub himself clean.

"What will you say, my dear," he asked, "and to whom? You came into this apartment of your own free will, knowing it was dark and that there was no power. You even asked the manager to buzz me in when I arrived. Yours is a second floor apartment, and even with the windows and doors open, nobody heard you scream. I have left no marks on your skin, and you haven't left any on mine. Where are the signs of struggle or violence? What will you say, Shaila Ma'am?" There was no response to his questions, and he expected none.

Leaving her as she lay, Giri walked away to the bathroom. He came back a few minutes later with a small towel, held Shaila down so that she couldn't push him off, and wiped the cum away from the heated skin of her back.

"I've laid out a towel and soap for you," he whispered, almost gently. Pushing her onto her back, he moved his hands down to her unresisting thighs, spread them apart, and wiped her juices from between her legs and thighs.

"There's no power, so the water's cold. Take a shower and go home Shaila," he continued.

There was a long pause; he remained crouched beside her looking at her. The heart wrenching sounds that leaked from her throat reminded him of his little daughter, and how the previous night she had laid her head on his shoulder and sobbed because her best friend had found a new best friend. Giri sighed again heavily, threw the soiled towel down and stood up. He thrust his fingers through his hair in a rapid, savage gesture. This was no time for feelings of guilt or regret; what was done, was done.

"I hear you snobby high society women fantasise about being taken by force by us working class men," he sneered, the uncaring facade back in place. "I'm sure you are no different from the rest of them. Think of this evening as your fantasy come true."

With those cruel words, he turned, and let himself out, leaving Shaila alone in the dark, curled up on the floor of her beautiful flat, sobbing her heart out.

*

Outside, lights glowed softly in the garden, water rushed through stepped fountains in soothing murmurs, and children, carefree, shrieked and laughed as they splashed in the pool.

12