The Brooke Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there with my wet ass and pussy, signing papers and Marica looking at me with lust filled eyes. She wasn't looking at my face, she was staring at my nipples. They were still sticking out and were very visible through the thin material. I loved that she looked at me like that. It made me feel desired and lusted after and who doesn't like that, right? I finished writing my signature for the last time and Marica shook my hand and congratulated me. I smiled at her and thanked her for her help, feeling a new sense of freedom and a new sense of domination.

I got up and went to the washroom, down a hallway beside the cubicle and sensed Marica staring at my ass as I walked by. I wasn't sure if anyone else did, but it was plain to see that I wasn't wearing any panties. I relieved myself and then washed my pussy and ass clean, feeling the comfort of getting the stickiness removed. I enjoyed the feeling of my bare pussy getting the fresh air on it and knew I wasn't going to ask Marica for my panties back. Perhaps they would become part of a trophy collection.

I walked back and Marica was waiting for me. She walked me outside and sweetly reminded me about Friday.

"Don't forget, Baby, Just a skirt and a top and that ass of yours at my place after work on Friday. I'm looking forward to it." Marica was telling me this while her hands were gently playing at my waist.

She handed me a business card with her home number written on it. I slid it down my top and felt it rest against my tit, the edge just touching my nipple.

"I'll give you a call and see you then." I said to her, looking into her eyes and seeing the lust glow back.

I got a call two days later that my car was ready. They did a full cleaning inside and out and it looked gorgeous. I was standing at the window that looks out onto the lot, and saw a reflection come up behind me. I turned to see Marica and her sexy smile. She came close to me, so she could whisper, and told me something that made me interested right away.

"I talked to my friend yesterday and she'd be glad to have me bring you in and do those big, fat nipples of yours. Still want to get them done?"

I turned my head slightly towards her and nodded. I had thought about nothing else for the last two days, after Marica had asked me. I had spent a few hours pinching them and looking at them, wondering what would look the nicest.

"Great! I'll take you over Saturday afternoon after we have a little more fun in the morning." I could feel her breath caressing my skin and the discreet little touch to the side of my thigh.

She walked me out to the service lot and we watched as my new car came out of the bay. I got a more than friendly smile from the guy as he held the door for me, I'm sure trying to imagine me making the wet spot he had to clean up.

Marica politely dismissed him and he walked back inside. She crouched down beside me and put her hand onto my thigh and shifted my dress up. I sighed quietly, but to Marica, it was a scream of pleasure. She squeezed the chubbiness of my thigh and I felt her nails dig into it.

"Have a great time with your new car and I'll be waiting for you Friday." Her voice taking a deep, sexy tone as she let her fingers ride up my thigh and come close to my pussy. I knew she could feel the difference in temperature when she got close to it, because I was getting hornier, as she worked me over with her words.

I started the car and before she rose, she spread her legs and I could see her dark, lipped pussy, shaved clean and staring back at me. I knew she she saw me look and then it was gone from view.

She closed the door and waved goodbye, I did the same and drove away. I watched her in my rearview mirror as I left her and thought about the view of her offering and knew I wanted to have a piece of it.

Friday finally came and I spent the day thinking of her and getting ready for tonight. I shaved myself all over and felt how nice and smooth I felt. I knew I was going to be having some fun internally, so I douched and gave myself an enema. I creamed my entire body, so my skin was silky soft and played with my hair in several different styles, to see what looked best. By the time I was ready, it was close to 5 pm. I sat in my big easy chair and looked at Marica's card. I smiled inwardly and then dialed the number. Marica picked up before the second ring.

"Marica Rodriguez. How may I help you?" Came that dark, lusty voice into my ear. I shivered when I heard it.

"When would you like me to come to your place?" I never said who I was, I figured she'd know from my voice who it was..

"I'll be home in half an hour. Come by around 7 and I'll be ready for you. Don't be late." Her voice took on a commanding tone when she knew it was me.

"I'll be there on time. I'm wearing exactly what you told me to, I hope you like it?" I knew she would. My top was almost transparent and my tits might as well have been bare, it showed them so well. My skirt was way too short and everytime I sat, I'd have to hold the bottom hem or it would slide right up my ass exposing everything. I loved it.

Marica never replied and just hung up the phone. I sat and had a beer on the patio, dangling my feet in the pool while I waited for 6:30 to come around.

I always hate having to watch the clock and wait for a certain time, but 6:30 finally arrived and I left. I drove with the roof open and the windows down, playing tunes real loud so the bass pounded the vibration into me. I could feel it run through me with every bassline and drum beat. It almost felt sexual, as it shook my tits.

I pulled into Marica's townhouse complex and found a spot not too far from her place. I knew her neighbours would see me when I left the car and walked to her door, and the show they would see would have them talking about it for a long time to come.

I caught the neighbour, three doors down from her, staring at me as I walked up and gave him a cute smile and a little finger wave. I was sure there was a bigger bulge in his pants, in the short time it took me to get to Marica's door.

Marica opened it and I went inside. The air was on and I felt my nipples spring to attention when I felt it. Marica eyed me over big time and checked everything out. She even gave my skirt a little flip and my ass popped into view. She gave my fleshy ass cheeks a good swat and smiled.

"Nice, very nice. Cover that butt and come on in to the living room. I followed her in and noticed another woman was sitting on the couch looking at some photos.

"Brooke, this is DIane. She's the woman I said would do your nipples. She wanted to get a look at those fatties and see for herself how big they are. Why don't you go sit by her and let her check them out. What would you like to drink?" Marica asked, at the same time sort of pushing me towards Diane. I sat beside her and we shook hands and it didn't seem like we were going to share pleasantries.

"Well, from what I can see already, those really are big nipples. Marica wasn't kidding when she told me about them. Lift up your top sweetie and let me see them." I thought sounded pretty blatant and to the point.

I lift my top up and over my tits and before I took my hands off it, her hands were at my tits.

She squeezed them and caressed them and felt the nipples press into her palms. I closed my eyes and let her touch them freely. I mean hell, it did feel nice and I was here for fun after all. Diane took my nipples and pinched and pulled at them, making them even bigger. I was feeling my pussy heat up and start to get damp, when I was shocked by freezing cold on them. My eyes sprang open to find Marica holding two glasses with ice in them. My poor nips were almost hurting from the touch. They both laughed at my expense and then Diane took one nipple in her mouth and the warmth felt heavenly. Marica sat beside me and took the other one in her mouth. The combination of both mouths and tongues had me moaning and writhing in ecstasy in no time. My pussy went from damp to wet in an instant. I just sat there with these two women sucking on me and feeling like a play toy. Nothing wrong with that in my book. I do love to be submissive like I said and fun is fun.

They stopped sucking and sat back and both of them checked out my nipples together.

"Holy shit Mar, they're huge!" Diane's eyes were like saucers, she was so surprised.

"I wasn't fucking with you, was I?" Marica eyeballing her and hefting my tit in her hand.

"I think I'd stay with my original descision and go with a vertical barbell. You can still attach weights to the bottom of them if you want, or use them to attach a chain. That's my honest opinion."

Diane was telling Marica as she played with my now hugely engorged bud.

"Yeah, I like that idea too. How about you Brooke? Want a couple of nice gold bars to show off those fatties?" Marica asked me while stroking my hair with one hand and rubbing my thigh with the other.

I was in no shape to make a clear descision at that point. My head was swimming with lust that these two had caused in me. But, I still said yes. I would have said they could drive stakes through my tits if they asked.

I no sooner said yes and both of them were on my tits like kids in a candy store.

I lay back on the couch and they were fondling and sucking and having as much fun with me as they could. I loved what they did to me. My pussy was getting wetter by the second and I was again worried about making a mess on the couch.

"So, am I allowed to have a drink or two girls, before my tits are sucked to death?" It wasn't that I didn't want them to do it, I just wanted to get a buzz going and have fun.

"What did you just say?" I knew Marica was pissed when she said it, just from the tone of her voice.

I had a kind of smirk on my face and it disappeared like a Chris Angel trick when Marica squeezed my tit so hard, I thought I'd pass out. I could almost feel her fingers touching each other through me, she was squeezing so hard. I apologized as fast and as obediently as I could, wincing and crying through it all.

"You better be fucking sorry, Missy. Don't ever interupt me or Diane again. Is that understood?"

Marica's words bit into me as much as her fingers did.

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand. I won't do that again." I looked into her dark, fiery eyes and saw the meaness in them.

I did say she could express herself with just her look and this look meant business. I thought they would go back to sucking my tits, but instead, both of them started to slap them. Not really hard, but enough that they bounced wildly on me. I know that if I had been a white girl, my tits would be a dark pink by now, but being black, they just stung.

They had their fun and stopped, sitting back and laughing at my big titties just wiggling. I was getting the idea in my head that I might not be in for a night of fun and more for a night of just their fun. I took a look at Diane's body and noticed she had small tits. I mean fried eggs small, nothing bigger than an 'A' cup at best. I know Marica had some fairly nice sized ones, but so far I hadn't seen them yet.

"Okay Brooke, now you can have a drink. Margeritas are in the pitcher and there's beer in the fridge. Help yourself to whatever you want, but Diane and I would like another glass of margeritas." Marica seemed over her nastiness for now, so I took advantage of the moment and poured us all a drink. I wasn't sure how long the moment would last, so I drank it down fast and helped myself to another. I mean, The booze might dull any pain they dished out and the buzz wouldn't hurt either.

Diane got her bag and returned and pulled out a baggie of pot. She rolled one up pretty fast, so I figured she was a regular user. She lit it and took a couple of long hauls and passed it to Marica. She took a good hit and passed it to me. I smelled it and knew it was killer stuff. I took a couple of good hits and passed it back to Diane. By the time it made it back to me, I was already feeling a glow and after the second round, I was pie-eyed and coughing.

"That'll get your head re-arranged. Now, are you ready to have some fun?" I looked at Diane as she said it, and she sounded kind of fuzzy.

"Whoa yeah. That is some good shit, girl. I'm baked already." I was feeling a little light-headed and tingly all over and that was where I wanted my head at.

"Get up and show us that nice, fat pussy of yours. I told Diane you have big juicy lips and she loves pussy like that." Marica said it in a way that made me feel if I didn't, more nasty shit would happen.

I got up and flipped the hem of my mini over my ass and my pussy was bared to them.

"Spread those tree trunks girl and let her see your meat." Marica ordered me, like I had better obey.

I spread my feet and tilted my hips forward, so my smooth pussy was showing as much as possible. Diane reached out and grabbed my lips and pulled them down. The action caused my clit hood to stretch as well and I could feel myself get wetter. Diane rolled them between her fingers, feeling how meaty they are. She took her other hand and she pulled both lips down and then stretched them wide. My pinkness inside was visible to her, as well the wetness I was exuding. Marica slid a couple of fingers inside and I could hear how squishy I sounded.

"She gets so wet. When I did her in her new car, she sprayed her pussy juice onto my hand and I knew this little girl was going to be fun to play with." Marica sounded excited as she told Diane how she got me to squirt. "Want to take her upstairs and play with her and see for yourself?"

I knew that was going to be a starting point for some fun. I was hoping they wanted me to cum for them. I love when my pussy is played with and I cum lots.

Diane got up and took my hand and led me upstairs to Marica's room. It was big and had a king sized bed all stripped down to just a sheet and pillows. I had a feeling the nice sheets were taken off and just the cheap ones were being used for fun tonight. She led me to the bed and pulled my top off over my head, messing up my hair, who cares at this point, and then slid my tight mini down my legs. She pushed me backwards onto the bed and I could hear plastic crinkling under me. Marica had put a plastic mattress cover on so the mattress wouldn't get soaked.

Diane made me slide over to the center and then she pulled my legs wide and pushed them up. I looked at her eyes and saw the desirous lust and expectation in them. She wanted to see me cum and I was willing to grant her request,

Marica stood beside the bed and watched as Diane was feeling my meatiness, then slid two fingers inside and felt around. With her other hand, she was rubbing my clit rapidly and I could feel that fat little morsel come out of hiding and want to get played with.

I could feel my pussy churning with pleasure and enjoyed how Diane worked me over. She knew all the right spots and when to play with them. I was gushing loads of juiciness past her fingers and then I felt the tide of orgasm start to sweep through me.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh God, I'm going to cum. Fuck me, fuck my pussy, oh yeahh.." I started crying out, as I felt it take hold.

I wasn't paying any attention to Marica, and maybe I should have. She had put on a pretty big strap on dildo and was waiting for the right moment to fuck me with it. Just as I felt the surge of cum start to leave me, Diane took her fingers out and moved out of the way. Marica took her place and before I knew what was going on, I had this thing shoved inside me and she fucked me hard.

My orgasm went through the roof, as she pounded me while I was cumming. Fluid was spraying out everywhere and the intensity of my orgasm increased to the point where I was screaming.

It seemed to go on and on as Marica shoved that thing inside me. I mean it felt like it was a foot long and as big as my arm, I know it wasn't, but it felt that big.

Diane started to suck my nipples and that just drove me crazy. I was thrashing about, screaming, and gushing my pussy juice and they just had the time of their lives. I didn't know I could cum that much, it was so wet down there. I could hear the sloppy wetness of the dildo when it pulled out of me and then I started to get pussy farts. I must have dilated to quite a size and the air was seeping in around the shaft. Every time Marica pushed into me, I expelled loud farting noises and I could feel my fat labia vibrate.

Finally my orgasm slowed, but Marica kept fucking me steady. I felt like I was ready to have another one and that's where I seemed to hover at. Diane stopped playing with my tits and she left me. Marica had my legs over her shoulders and was slamming her dildo into me with full force as deep as she could go. I felt her belly slapping against me and the sound of my chubbiness made for some funny sounds.

It seemed I was making lots of interesting sex noises with the dildo ramming into me. I wasn't sure if they minded, I sure didn't. I felt Marica using my leg to turn me on my side and still had the ability to keep her dildo in me. I liked the feel of it in this position and felt another orgasm approaching. I was just getting to that point when I felt something press against my ass. It didn't hurt at first, just seemed to keep pushing into me. It was when it entered my ass, that I knew Diane had put on a strap on as well and was going to fuck my ass. I felt it slide in slowly and Marica stopped as Diane entered me. I felt so full inside at that moment, with these two plastic cocks taking up every available inch of space inside me. Once they were sure I was stretched enough, I silently thanked them for that in my head, they started to work their 'cocks' into me. I could feel myself stretching to accomodate them and they were big. Marica's wasn't so bad, but Diane's seemed to be making a mess inside my ass. The neatest thing was feeling them rub against each other inside me.

I was happy I was in that position, because it was comfortable to lie on my side with my leg up to my chest and it allowed me to concentrate on them more. Diane started squeezing my tits again and that brought me to a level I was sure would lead to another explosive eruption from me. To make it even more intense, Marica started to play with my clit and rolled it between her fingers. I could feel how fat and swollen it was and the sensivity had become increased as well.

"What a little fuck freak she is. Isn't she Di? Her holes can take a pretty good pounding don't you think?" I heard Marica telling Diane and I had to agree. I was a fuck freak. I loved to be fucked and cum lots.

"Yeah, I like girls like this. I can feel her ass getting looser and I'm sliding in like it was her cunt." Diane sounded excited about it, as she held my hip and pounded into me.

I knew I was getting close to cumming again because the pussy farts started again. Maybe it was my ass a little too, but the sound was unmistakable. I felt myself squeezing against both of them and that was all I needed to start cumming again. It seemed every inward thrust brought a squirt from me and I was gushing and screaming all over.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me cummmm. God, I want to be your cum slut." I heard myself yelling.

The two cocks kept thrusting in and out all through my orgasm, even though my holes were trying to push them out. At last the intensity dwindled to a point I could catch my breath and felt the relief from orgasming so hard. I could feel the wetness all over my legs and I was sweating a lot too. I felt real slippery as they rubbed against me.

They seemed to have had enough and even though I felt relief at them pulling out of me, I was feeling let down from the intense pleasure I was feeling.

Diane got up and went to the bathroom, while Marica rolled me over onto my back again. She lay on top of me and kissed me very deeply. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her back, showing her how much I enjoyed what she had done.