The Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Next the men asked Sonny to move her feet apart and as soon as she had done that they took it in turns to move up to stand in front of her and reach between her legs and stroke her cunt. They seemed to be enchanted with her pussy hair and continually rubbed their fingers through it and then down between her legs to her cunt. They were obviously inserting their fingers in her because I could see a change in her face when they did. She kept on smiling at them and they again went through the ritual of each one taking their time and feeling her up. It appeared they made no attempt to make her climax – just gently stroking.

The first man then asked Sonny to lie on the bed with her legs apart. The first man then climbed onto the bed and again placed his hand over her pubic hair and his fingers in her cunt while at the same time he began sucking on her nipples, each in turn. All of this time the men remained fully dressed except that they had removed their coats. They still wore their ties! Again they took it in turns to move onto the bed and play with her just as the first man had done. All of this was driving me crazy. I watched Sonny’s face carefully and I could see the constant fingering of her cunt and clit was making her aroused but she didn’t cum.

Back to the first man. He then removed all of his clothes and stood by the bed completely naked. He was a short man, slightly stout and with a fairly short cock – it must have been about 5 inches long and it was now erect. He again climbed onto the bed and this time placed his mouth between her legs and began to kiss and suck her cunt and her clit. This time it had a lot more effect on Sonny and she had a deal of difficulty in trying not to cum. Liz told me Japanese men preferred to have their women only cum when they were being fucked but it wasn’t anything bad if she did. I could easily predict what would follow next. The first man stood up alongside the bed and the other men, in turn, removed all of their clothes and did exactly the same as the first man. I was interested to note all of the men maintained their erections throughout this part of the fun.

Now that each man had done the same as the first, they stepped back and the first man came to the bed, presented his erect cock to Sonny and asked her to suck him. He asked her very politely if it would be in order to cum in her mouth. Sonny just smiled at him and said, “Of course!” And so she began sucking the first man. I know she is an expert cock-sucker and it didn’t take very long before the man started to grunt and came in her mouth. I guessed he hadn’t shot a very big load in her mouth as she easily swallowed the cum and then moved on to the next man, and the next etc. The only difference from the first man was the age of the men and the size of their cocks! Each man was younger than the first man and at the same time the cocks became much larger. The last man couldn’t have been more that 25 but his cock must have been at least 10 inches long and very fat.

The first man politely asked Sonny if she would mind if they fucked her more than once. Again she smiled at him and said, “Of course not – you can do whatever it is that you wish!”

He then asked her to lie back on the bed and spread her legs. He moved up onto the bed and maneuvered himself between her legs on his knees. He looked rather funny kneeling there with his little cock jutting out in front of him. When he felt Sonny was ready he lowered himself on to his hands and moved his cock towards her cunt. Sonny opened her legs even further, reached down and grasped his cock in her hand and guided it to the lips of her cunt. The man then took the initiative and pushed his cock into her body. He then began his fucking motion and I was surprised just how quickly he came. As soon as he was finished he pulled out, thanked Sonny and moved off the bed. He was replaced by the second man who followed just as the first. The only difference was that his cock was a little longer than the first. The third man, with an even longer cock, moved in as soon as the last man was out and he began fucking Sonny with much more vigor than the previous two. He also lasted much longer. He seemed to be much more aroused than the others and was continually kissing Sonny and licking her breasts and sucking her nipples. His fucking action was very rapid and when, at last, it was his time to cum, he became very vigorous in his actions and yelled out that he was cumming. Sonny just seemed to lie there without taking a great part in what was happening to her. She seemed to be enjoying the fucking but this was only because I knew her so well.

The fourth man moved into position. His cock was so much larger than the others and he waved it around in front of Sonny’s cunt as if it was a flag pole. I was surprised at the thickness of his cock – it was very much wider than the others and also mine. Sonny was showing some concern at the size of the cock and this time she pulled her legs up towards her chest as well as spreading them widely. This made her cunt appear to be much more open and ready. When the man was ready he moved his cock to the entrance of her cunt and pressed in firmly. Sonny’s lips spread so wide I thought she would be screaming out for him to stop any moment. I was able to zoom the camera down so that it was showing pictures quite near her cunt. I could see just how much it was being stretched but she took it all. Eventually he was in her right up to his balls. He was a very loud person and yelled and screamed while he was fucking her.

Suddenly Liz grabbed my arm. She had a horrified look on her face as she said, “Do you realize she is taking each of those men bareback! She hasn’t attempted to cover their cocks with condoms! I hope her birth control measures are adequate!” I hadn’t noticed either and began to worry. I guessed Sonny knew what she was doing. Until Liz had spoken I had been glued to the TV watching my lovely wife getting fucked by these men. I had wonderful feelings for my wife and I knew why she was doing this but it still seemed to me to be a very hard thing to watch your own wife being fucked.

The fourth man was really fucking Sonny as hard as he could go. He was literally pounding his cock into her and for the first time she showed some form of emotion. She had moved her legs around his back and was holding him tightly to her. She had also placed her arms around his neck and was holding his head to hers and they were kissing all of the time when he was not yelling! They fucked for quite a long time and then at last his body action changed and I knew he was cumming in her. Sonny appeared to be enjoying this fucking and the look on her face told me this was a wonderful fuck!

When he was finished the last man pulled out of her cunt and moved off the bed. I was able to zoom in on her open cunt because she didn’t seem able to close her legs easily. I could see her cunt was oozing semen and it was running down between her legs to her anus and then onto the sheets. She really had a cunt full of cum! Well, after all, she had the results of 4 loads in her without getting rid of any of it.

The first man came back to the bed and asked Sonny if her could play with her cunt. She smiled and said it was a good idea. The man then thrust his fingers in her cunt and the cum which was already leaking from her rushed out around his fingers. The other men joined him and they all began playing with her body. Some were sucking her nipples whilst they all seemed to be trying to get their fingers in her sloppy wet cunt! The bed between her legs was an absolute mess! These Japanese men were definitely kinky!

They then asked Sonny to kneel on the bed with her legs apart. This was simply to let them see the rush of semen running from her cunt. The men all thanked Sonny and asked her if she would like to clean up. She moved to a sink which was against the wall and carefully washed herself and endeavored to clean herself as much as possible. The men watched her closely as if they had never seen a woman wash herself.

As soon as she had finished washing she moved back to the men and asked them what they wanted to do next. She was certainly a glutton for punishment. The four men grouped over to one side and had a short discussion. When they broke up the older man asked Sonny if she would be prepared to take on two men at the one time. She, of course, said, “Certainly –what exactly do you want to do?” Again they had a conference and the younger man with the big cock and the older man with the smaller cock said they would like to fuck her together. Big cock moved onto the bed and laid on his back with his huge weapon sticking straight up in the air. Sonny moved onto the bed and straddled his body. She lined up her cunt with his cock and slowly sank down on it until it was completely embedded in her. She then leaned over the man until her breasts were on his chest. The older man then got behind Sonny and began to insert his cock into her anus. I guess Sonny would be grateful that the smaller man was doing her arse. In no time at all they developed a rhythm and were fucking her at a great rate. The smaller man had some difficulty in hanging on to Sonny’s back but he remained in her anus despite the constant bucking of the bodies beneath him. They all came, Sonny included and once again she had a load of cum in her cunt and this time, in her arse. She waited until the smaller man had removed his cock and then she pulled off of the big man. Of course, it didn’t take long for the remaining two men to assemble as the first two had done and quickly they impaled Sonny in both holes. They didn’t take long to cum either. This meant she had two more loads of semen in her body.

I felt sure this would be the end of the session but the older man asked Sonny to suck their cocks again and so the process began all over again. The men were sensitive to Sonny and carefully washed their cocks before they asked her to suck them. The first three came in her mouth and she swallowed their loads without any bother. The big man, who was almost too large for Sonny to get into her mouth, pulled out before he came and whispered to Sonny. She didn’t hesitate and turned herself around and positioned herself on her hands and knees and presented her behind to him. It soon became obvious that he wanted to use her arse. Fortunately for Sonny, her hole was extremely wet through all of the semen running out and this lubricated her sufficiently to accept his huge cock right into her, balls deep! Once he was all the way in, he began to fuck her arse with a rapid stroke whilst the other three men moved over to the bed and began to play with her body. She had one of he men lying on his back between her legs licking and sucking at her clit whilst the others were holding or sucking her nipples. Sonny was totally aroused with all the attention and I am sure she came several times before the big man shot his load of semen deep into her arse.

Surely this would be the end of their session! But no, the first man asked her if she would let them to inflict a little pain on her! They assured her they wouldn’t hurt her and would stop if she asked them. I was getting ready to move into the room but Liz stopped me and told me to wait a while. At that time I had a real hard-on and really wanted to take it out and jerk it off. Liz moved over closer to me and felt my cock through my pants and then proceeded to undo my zip, belt and clips at the top of my trousers and then pulled them and my underpants down to my ankles. She reached for my cock and when she had it firmly in her hand she began to stroke me and I knew she was just going to make me cum soon. She whispered to me that I surely needed relief and this was the best way as she didn’t want me to cheat on Sonny. I didn’t take very long to cum and shot a huge load into her hand. She had cupped her left hand at the end of my cock while stroking with her right hand. As soon as she had my load in her hand, she brought it up to her mouth and drank deeply. She told me perhaps we shouldn’t say anything to Sonny about this as we hadn’t really cheated! I agreed with her and thanked her for her help.

The older man then produced some nipple clamps and chains. I was getting really edgy by this but again Liz told me to wait. The man distributed the clamps and chains to the men and they advanced to the side of the bed and began to attach their clamps. The first clamp was attached to her right nipple. I could see her wince with the pain but she didn’t ask them to stop. The second clamp was then attached to her left nipple. There was a chain in between the two clamps and this hung down almost to her navel. She seemed to be comfortable with the clamps and so the next man attached a small weight to the chain thus pulling down on her nipples. She also accepted this and a second weight was added! Now her beautiful breasts were pointing downwards due to the pull on her nipples. They then asked Sonny to stand up. When she was alongside the bed they asked her to spread her legs and then they moved between her legs and attached clamps to her cunt lips. This was a lot tenderer for Sonny but she bravely stood there with the two chains dangling down between her legs. Again they attached weights to these chains and this really pulled her cunt lips right down. Sonny was suffering a bit but certainly didn’t complain. The two chains pulling her lips distorted her cunt so that the lips were closed tightly. The older man then asked Sonny to bend over and now the weight pulled her breasts straight down and the other weights were still pulling her cunt lips tight. While she was bent over in that position, one of the men held his erect cock right up against her mouth and asked her to suck his cock. She took it in without a murmur. When she developed a grip with her mouth on his cock, the second man moved behind her and, with the others helping by holding her cunt lips apart, he pushed his cock into her cunt! He then began to fuck her as fast as he could go. This was obviously of great discomfort to Sonny but she didn’t say a word. Liz told me she had seen this done before by other Japanese men – apparently they liked the extra pressure on their cocks caused by the cunt lips being pulled by the weights. When this man had cum, he pulled out and the next man pushed into her cunt. The man in her mouth pulled out and took his turn at her cunt but he was replaced by the first man who was ready to have his cock sucked.

As soon as they had all cum, they began to release the clamps and weights from her nipples and cunt lips. I could see the relief on Sonny’s face when they had all been removed although she was very tender on those parts.

The first man then thanked Sonny for a wonderful session and told her they would all like to stroke her body once again before they left. Sonny lay spread-eagled on the bed and the four men began caressing her body all over. She soon reached an orgasm and the men were very delighted they had managed to bring her off with their hands. They then dressed and left the room backwards, bending low in a supplication position and again thanking her very much. I was so relieved that it was over I could hardly wait to rush into the room to my wife.

When I reached Sonny, she was still shaking from her latest orgasm and threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. She was still dripping from all the cum which had been pumped into her, but she told me there was a shower at the back of the brothel and she would have a quick shower and then would like me to fuck her!

I went with her to the shower and watched as she scrubbed herself under the water. She was most careful with her nipples and cunt lips because they were very sore from the ordeal but she was soon sparkling clean and quickly dried herself and then moved into my arms and kissed me deeply. We moved into one of the other bedrooms and began to tell each other how much we loved one another when there was a quiet knock at the door. Liz stuck her head around the door and told us we wouldn’t be disturbed and she had turned the surveillance cameras off while we were in the room. I wondered if she had really done that but I couldn’t have cared less because I had my lovely wife lying naked with me and we were about to have the fuck of our lives!

Sonny asked me if I had been watching the whole time! Of course I told her I hadn’t missed a second of the orgy. She wanted to know what I thought of her performance and asked whether I had been turned on by it all. I told her to just hold my cock and see if she could tell whether I was aroused or not! I asked her why she hadn’t made the men wear condoms. She simply replied, “I like it very wet. If I had made them use condoms I couldn’t have kept up my lubrication with four of them and I would have soon become very dry and it would have hurt terribly. When the men fucked me without condoms I became so wet and this allowed me to take them without discomfort. Sorry if I upset you. We played with our bodies and then began a very careful fuck. Sonny was very sore and she carefully held back her cunt lips so that I could get my cock into her without hurting her. As soon as I was right in, we began fucking and although it didn’t last all that long – we were both turned very turned on – it was a wonderful fuck and we clung together for a long time after we had both cum. I gently removed my limp cock from Sonny and we laid on the bed and rested for about ½ an hour before we dressed.

We both thanked Liz for her understanding but she couldn’t thank us enough for saving her from a lot of trouble had we not stepped into the breach! Liz told us the Japanese men had been so grateful for Sonny’s efforts that they had left so much money they had probably paid more for their 4 hours than the entire brothel would earn in a week!

When we arrived home, Sonny told me she thought she would like to have a sleep for a while and I agreed. I went out and did some shopping while she rested and by the time I returned she was awake and refreshed. We discussed the events and both agreed that it had been a great turn on for us. Sonny thought it was wonderful because she had experienced different cocks from mine for a change and she also confided in me that she had never had nipple or cunt lip clamps on before but was glad now that she had. It was a great experience for her. I, on the other hand, thought being able to see my lovely wife being fucked by 4 other men was a great turn-on for me. I told her I wouldn’t want her to do that sort of thing very often but if she was willing, I wouldn’t mind if she did that again some time.

At this stage we both felt very grateful to my deceased uncle!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12