The Brothel and The Deadsword

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ebele said nothing. There was nothing to say. She felt both a deep sympathy for this good man, and a primal attraction.

"Is that the same story you've heard, my lady?"

The story was indeed fascinating, but just now, she was in the mood for lovemaking. She decided to shift the mood to something more playful.

"Well my lord, I'd heard that you cut down an army by yourself!" As she finished her sentence, she playfully splashed bathwater at his face.

"Hah! Now *that's* a story you'll have to tell me someday!" His smile had again grown wry as he turned his beautiful eyes towards her. His glance locked with hers for what seemed an eternity.

Losing herself in his eyes, she could see them shimmering with heated emotions. And then - all at once - his body shot forwards so fast that she thought he was going to kill her...only to feel his strong hands grab her head and his lips move urgently to hers. Her mouth opened instinctively, and she could feel his tongue enter. So passionate was the kiss that she barely noticed the water from his hands dripping down to her shoulders and dampening her clothes.

Mouths locked in a heated, passionate, embracing kiss, he began to rise from the tub. Somehow, she managed to match his motion by rising from her own kneeling position - even while kissing this intensely sexy man.

Both now standing fully erect, she broke off her kiss and again looked at Lord Belwyr's body. It was now wetly gleaming in the purple light of her chambers. She immediately noticed that Lord Belwyr's cock had grown as erect as his posture. With her right hand, she grabbed it's thick, wet, girth and began to tug at it seductively. His girth filled her hand nicely, and not all of the fiery warmth in her hand was from the water.

The Deadsword shifted his weight and took a step to remove one leg from the tub followed by the other. Water streamed down his naked, muscular, frame, but he didn't seem to notice. Now, for the first time, he was looking at her much as the other men did - with a hungry look in his eyes. In anticipation of his primal lust, she felt a familiar tingle between her legs as he again stepped forward.

Placing his strong hands around her waist, he effortlessly hoisted her up and near his hips. In response, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his naked waist. The warm, soft skin of his waist greeted her legs as she pulled him tight, as did the oft-scarred skin of his shoulders greet her arms. Using her legs she pulled her body weight tightly against Lord Belwyr. Doing so, she could feel the fabric of her clothes clinging to his wet body...but what she really noticed was the head of his throbbing cock resting against the wetness forming between her legs.

With him supporting her weight, their mouths again met in a passionate embrace. She could feel his tongue exploring her own mouth and her's his. Absorbed as she was in the passion of the moment, she still became aware that Lord Belwyr was carrying her to her bed. Losing herself in this man's passionate strength was already sending her to the edge.

Normally, Ebele would start talking dirty...but just now, she wanted to embrace the smoldering passion of the moment. Even so, she couldn't help but release moans of pleasure as every one of Lord Belwyr's steps caused his cock to shift and rub her clitoris.

Arriving at the bed, he gently laid her down and then rested his own body weight on her. She could feel every muscle of his strong, manly body as he did. In that moment, it must have dawned on him that she was still wearing the blue, now-sodden fabric clothes from before because he sat up, shifted his weight back, reached his hands to her dress, and began tearing at it. It was the most erotic, manly thing she'd ever experienced, and she admired his twitching muscles in the dim light each time his hands ripped at the fabric.

Apparently satisfied that the dress was no more, Lord Belwyr looked down at her now-naked body splayed out on the bed under him. His hungry eyes scanned her entire body over, but focused especially on the ebony flesh of her nipples...and her clean-shaven pussy now very-wet from anticipation. As he admired her, she too admired him. His muscular frame, his square jaw...his green eyes twinkling simultaneously with laughter, lust, sadness, and kindness.

When he again rested his body against hers, she thought she was going to feel the telltale shudders of an orgasm from anticipation alone. With his warm, strong, soft, scarred body on top of her now-naked body, she could feel his chest hair scratching at her own chest. It felt good, but not half so good as his cock did as she grabbed it in hand and placed its head against her sopping wetness.

With the tip of his impressive girth pressing into her, he began to kiss her more gently. She spread her legs wide to give him room, and he responded with a visible focus on gently pressing his raging cock into her. With his cock pushed against her wetness, he began to gently pump his hips. Each time he pumped his hips, she could feel the tip of his cock slide into her just a bit more. With each new pump, his cock stretched her out more... Until finally the wet walls of her pussy gave way entirely and she felt his cock slide in far enough for their pelvic bones to meet.

"Unnn....my *lord*...you're so big...yessssss..."

With the wet walls of her pussy clenching down on his cock, she could feel it slide in and out with each urgent movement of his hips. His girth filled her; stretched her out. She had been craving this moment.

With Lord Belwyr's cock now plunged deep into her, he rested his head face-down next to hers. Comfortably in position, he began to curl his back with each passionate, strong pump of his hips. Each pump was more passionate than the last; she could feel his physical need for her in each.

"Ooh god....yes....." Ebele whispered in his ear. Wrapping her legs tightly around him, she matched his rhythm by pulling him into her each time he pumped his hips into her. Caught up in primal passion, she took her hands and placed them on his muscular ass and similarly matched his rhythm. Each pump, she didn't think that his impressive girth could penetrate her more deeply...and yet each pump she could feel his cock sliding ever deeper into her. It was an incredible sensation.

Ebele could feel that her long-awaited orgasm was almost here - she just needed a nudge. So she took her right hand away from Lord Belwyr's satisfyingly-full ass and instead placed it between their bodies. Placing her middle two fingers over her engorged clitoris, she began to make circular motions with her hand.

To her surprise, Lord Belwyr seemed to like her hand under his pelvis: "Don't stop...Cum for me...." he muttered in her ear. Between his pelvis pressing into her hand, his impressive cock pumping in and out of her, his pleasured approval, and her own handwork, she quickly came to a shuddering orgasm.

The grip of her legs loosened from Lord Belwyr's waist, her head rolled back, her body begin to shake, and the walls of her pussy began to convulse as they gripped Lord Belwyr's raging cock. Afterwards, with her orgasm subsided, she matched Lord Belwyr's rhythm by pumping her hips hungrily into him with each pump. With her clitoris and pussy keenly sensitive after her orgasm, she could feel every savory sensation.

Perhaps aroused at her own orgasm, Lord Belwyr suddenly pulled his weight back, slid his cock from her, and hovered over her body. Furrowing his brow, he placed a hand around his cock and began to furiously shift it back and forth. His own pleasure came upon him soon as his seed began to spurt on to the skin just beneath her belly.

"My king....yessss...." she encouraged him. She found it very exciting to watch a man enthralled in his pleasure and just now his eyes were squeezed shut he was so enthralled.

When the last of his seed had spurted onto her belly, he collapsed exhausted onto the bed next to her. Lord Belwyr seemed a man of rather conventional sexuality, but she wanted to show him more. Dabbing some of his seed with her finger, she made eye contact with him as she sucked his seed from her finger. "Mmmm..."

"I'm...I'm sorry. It has....been so long." Any pleasure had been wiped from his face. It had been replaced with torment. If he'd noticed her sucking his seed from her finger, he'd given no indication.

"My lord...*nothing* to apologize for...it was a very fun time..." Finishing her sentence, she again dabbed her finger into the pool of his seed on her and again sucked it - just to make sure he noticed. He must've noticed, because his tormented face gave way to a studious one.

"Thats....nothing I've ever seen before..."

Grabbing a cloth adjacent her bed to wipe away his seed from her, she looked at him with the sweetest possible look she could. "My lord...there's no need to go through life in torment. There are pleasures to be had...enjoy them."

She shifted to her side and draped her dark-skinned leg over his waist. As she did, she could feel that he had become slightly sweaty in his passions. What she noticed more, though, was that the sight of their contrasting skin color was strangely appealing.

"Hmm. Yes my lady. But those pleasures feel so... wrong."

Assuring his by gently tracing a free hand over an impressively-muscled chest, she replied "There is nothing to be ashamed of with me."

He turned and looked at her with a serious look. "I've missed companionship so much...Ebele...may I....may I visit you again?"

Ebele let a throaty chuckle erupt. "Of course! Lord Belwyr....I *want* you to visit again! All the time! I will show you pleasures you did not know existed...though I suspect I'd greatly enjoy your company even without pleasures of the flesh."

He placed a strong hand over her her shoulder farther from him and seemed to stare at nothing. "Ebele...I..."

"Sssshhh. You don't need to say anything. It's okay." With her free hand, she reached down and started to caress his cock. It was still firm - and still wet from her arousal.

"Just...hold me for the night my lady."

"Yes, my lord." And she did. They embraced into the night until sleep came to them both.


12