The Broussard Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come up with the scratch," Paul smiled. "You can have both of them."

The man laughed, waved in parting and got back into the van. From nearly twenty-five yards away, Paul could hear the man's wife giving him an earful of her opinion of the old cars on the lot and of him for stopping to look at them.

----

"I am so in love," Candy sighed for the hundredth time that hour.

"Me too," Cindy sighed.

They looked at each other and burst into elated giggles.

Paul had perched on the edge of the desk and pulled them both into his arms. His muscular thighs had them pinned, had his muscular arms not held them. Candy reached out and grabbed Cindy's hand. Cindy squeezed back, equally excited.

Then his lips touched Candy's and she squeezed Cindy's hand so hard she was afraid she would break Cindy's fingers. But she couldn't stop squeezing. Then his lips left hers and she sighed, eyes closed blissfully. Her fingers began to hurt as Cindy squeezed them tightly.

Then his tongue entered her mouth and she dropped Cindy's hand and put both arms around Paul as tightly as she could. When he pulled away from her, she leaned heavily against him. He left her feeling so week. Cindy's arms snaked between her and peal and she opened her eyes and looked at her best friend, kissing Paul as passionately as she could.

She pulled her left arm from around Paul and put it around Cindy. Paul's left hand was tracing up and down her back; his right hand was tracing up and down Cindy's back.

He finished kissing Cindy and Cindy looked into Candy's eyes and blushed happily. Candy leaned forward and pressed her lips to Cindy's for a loving kiss. Then Paul's tongue was entering her mouth again and she couldn't think of anything else. She couldn't even feel Cindy's hand rubbing up and down on her back. Then Paul pressed his lips to hers again and his kiss was ended.

Cindy pressed her own lips to Candy's and both girls leaned their heads against Paul's muscular chest and Sighed, their arms around each other and him.

Aw!" both Candy and Cindy said, replaying that magical kiss in their minds.

They looked at each other, smiles wide on their faces and burst into giggles again, each knowing exactly what the other had been thinking. Cindy grabbed one of Candy's pillows and playfully hit her best friend with it.

"What are y'all giggling about?" Bobbi smiled from the doorway of Candy's bedroom. "Let me guess, Paul Robichaux?"

The End of The Broussard Sisters 01.