The Broussard Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

Chapter 13

By the time they reached Bombay Café, Candy was back to her normal bubbly happy self and she and Cindy were talking, laughing and squealing. Paul was also delighting Cindy by absently resting a hand on her thigh when he wasn't shifting the truck through its gears.

"I am so in love," she whispered to Candy and both girls squealed together and hugged each other tightly.

Has him playfully tried to push Paul back outside when three teenagers entered the foyer of the restaurant.

Bob had to reflect that he was very glad that Paul had never brought Cindy Jensen along for this little tradition of theirs. He was very glad that Paul had brought the Broussard sisters today.

They kept his mind off of the guilt and shame he felt for his liaison with Cathy Hernandez. They excitedly tried the exotic cuisine without any skittishness or complaints. It also delighted him to find out that Candy was the daughter of Jake and Bobbi Broussard, his former classmates.

----

Doug Jensen and J.R. indulged themselves in their Sunday tradition; getting drunk and watching football.

Cindy Jensen indulged in her own Sunday tradition, sitting in her room and sulking. She ignored her cell phone; Bill had already called her seven times that day and couldn't be bothered to leave a message. If he wouldn't bother to leave a message, she wouldn't bother to call him back.

"It is most definitely over," she thought. "On Monday, I'll just tell Paul it was a big mistake and he'll take me back."

She thought briefly of him sitting in church with those two thigh monsters, the Broussard Sisters, with their flabby thighs and big Asses.

The idea that he'd prefer to be with either one of those pimple faced fat Asses never even occurred to her.

----

"So we have the house to ourselves?" Bill asked as they pulled up into the driveway.

"Uh huh," Emily said. "But we're having lunch next door. Bobbi's cooking a pork tenderloin."

"I'm a vegetarian," Bill lied.

"Oh yeah?" Emily laughed. "Guess you won't be eating any pussy, then."

"Damn it, what's a man got to do to get a little bit of that fine ass of yours?" Bill laughed.

"Flowers, candy, jewelry," Emily laughed and after knocking on the door, walked into Jake and Bobbi's house.

Beaux greeted them by barking for a moment, until Jake ordered him to shut up.

"Hard to sit still through church?" Jake nudged Bill in the ribs.

"Shut up, I noticed you glaring at him too," Bill growled and the two men went into the living room to catch the football game.

----

"Bye bye," Has him called out and both Cindy and Candy waved.

"I get to sit in the middle," Candy reminded Cindy.

Both girls stuck their tongues out at each other, then laughed.

"Be careful," Bob called out and started up the engine of the powerful Ford.

"I'll give you twenty thousand for that," a young man offered and Bob turned the car off.

"Fifty five," he said. "It is one hundred percent all original, factory paint job and everything."

"No shit?" the young man said and looked at the car again. "My old man had one just like this and kicks himself every day for selling it."

"Want to take it for a spin?" Bob offered and ran around to the passenger side.

Paul smiled and honked the horn of the Woody as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Where to?" he asked and put his hand on Candy's plump thigh.

"I don't care," Candy said.

"The office," Cindy whispered to Candy. "I want to make out some more.

"Can we go to the office?" Candy whispered to Paul, resting her hand on his thigh.

"From the looks of it, no," Paul laughed as the Shelby zoomed past them as if they were standing still on the two lane highway. "Dad will have that car sold before they can get to Bender."

"aw!" both Candy and Cindy whined.

"We could go to the movies," Paul offered.

"Okay!" the both agreed. "But not that scary one you wanted to see."

----

Cathy poured herself another drink and thought back to her dates with Bob. Of course, after her little tirade this morning, it was highly doubtful he'd ever call her again.

That was a shame; he was a nice enough guy, and good looking too. And once he got going in the bedroom, he wasn't half bad at that either.

"Maybe I should call him apologize," she mused and drank a little more.

"I think maybe I'm drunk," she giggled to herself.

"Mommy, I'm hungry," Taylor whined, killing her pleasant little buzz.

"Go tell Crystal," she snapped.

"I did and she said 'tough shit,'" Taylor whined.

"Oh God!" Cathy spat. "Fine, fine! I'll fix you something! What do you want?"

Chapter 14

Paul got his way and they were sitting in the darkened theater for the horror movie.

"I'm not going to look," Candy announced.

"but then you won't know if it's me doing this," Paul said and trailed a finger along her leg, getting close to her crotch. "Or the killer."

"Oh!" she screamed and slapped his hand.

He laughed aloud and kissed her quickly.

Cindy wanted to know what Candy had screamed about so Paul repeated the maneuver and got a slapped hand from Cindy as well. Cindy also got a quick little kiss.

I've got to go to the bathroom," Candy announced and grabbed Cindy's hand.

----

Bob took the 'good faith' check for one percent of the sales price and again promised not to sell the car before the close of the business day on Monday. The young man laughed out loud and looked through the glass door at the car again.

"Damn, but my old man's going to shit on himself when I pull up in that thing!" he told Bob then pulled out the keys for his brad mew 2002 Lincoln.

"I'll bet," Bob said and locked the check in the top drawer of the desk.

"Real pleasure doing business with you," the man said and again pumped Bob's hand vigorously.

They walked outside into the bright sunshine and Bob almost grimaced when a minivan pulled into the parking lot.

"Looks like you got another one," the young man said and got into his Lincoln.

"Hey," Bob smiled at the middle-aged man that climbed down.

"Hey, was here yesterday, real nice young man let me look at the two Cadillac's," the middle aged man said.

"That would be my son," Bob said with real pride.

"Thank you Rebecca," he muttered under his breath. "I know you're trying to keep me too busy to think."

----

"How far are we going to go?" Candy whispered to Cindy, even though they were alone in the bathroom.

"I don't know," Cindy whispered back.

"I mean, if he wants to touch my titties, I'll let him," Candy said and thrust her chest out.

"Silly!" Cindy laughed. "Of course he's going to want to touch our titties! He's a guy! They all want to touch girls' titties!"

"You let him?" Candy asked in a whisper again.

Cindy hesitated for a moment, then nodded her head yes.

"How 'bout if he wants to touch your, your..." Candy asked, blushing deeply.

"My what?" Cindy asked, even though she was sure she knew what Candy was talking about.

"Your, you know," Candy blushed and then brazenly cupped Cindy's crotch through the other girl's slacks.

"Candy!" Cindy squealed and pushed the other girl's hand away.

"well?" Candy asked, blush on full strength.

"Well what?" Cindy asked, blushing equally hard.

"Would you let him touch you there?" Candy asked.

"Well, I guess I'd have to let him, since I just let YOU touch me there," Cindy said.

Both girls giggled then left the bathroom.----

----Cindy Jensen listened as Elaine prattled on and on about something totally boring to Cindy. But then again, since Elaine wasn't talking about Cindy, Cindy wasn't interested.

Finally, Elaine ran out of things to talk about and Cindy quickly terminated their conversation. She checked her cell phone again. Bill had called her twice during Elaine's boring monologue, but as usual, hadn't bothered to leave a message.

----

"Oh!" the man gasped. "I didn't even see that one!"

He was looking at the 1951 Lincoln.

"Yeah, that one was a real mess when we found it; last owner actually had it out in a field, rusting away," Bob said.

"I don't believe this," the man said, eyes opened wide in disbelief.

"I had my money all saved up to buy this car, was going to get it but went off to Korea, then when I got back, she'd already spent the money, bought us a little house in Degrade," he said.

"well, it's been sitting here waiting for you," Bob said.

"Can I drive it?" the man asked, much like a kid would.

"Let me get the keys," Bob agreed and trotted off to the office.

----

"Hey, thought you'd fallen in," Paul said when the girls finally returned.

"Shut up," Candy giggled. "You're not funny."

"Yeah, that's the same thing my Dad says," Cindy giggled.

"Missed you," Paul said and lightly kissed Candy.

"Missed you," Paul said and lightly kissed Cindy.

The movie started after the endless stream of commercials and advertisements for upcoming movies and Paul knew he'd made the right choice; both Candy and Cindy were frantically gripping him whenever the eerie music started.

"Ah!" Candy screamed as Paul playfully trailed a finger along her inner thigh.

"Don't do that!" she hissed to him, then jammed her tongue into his mouth.

She was going to scream again. She could feel his hand creeping closer to her boob.

"I like them pinched, kind of hard," she whispered in his ear.

She moaned into his mouth as he did pinch her nipples deliciously hard. With another kiss, he lightly pushed her away then turned to Cindy.

"Don't pinch mine," Cindy whispered. "Just kind of smush them, like this."

"Is there anything we can do for you?" Candy whispered in his ear when he and Cindy finished kissing.

"I don't want to go too fast for y'all," Paul said in a strangled voice.

It was extremely hard to think; all the blood had rushed out of his head and was throbbing through his cock.

"Oh," Candy said, disappointed.

"Really, I'd kind of like to take it slow," Paul managed to choke out.

Damn it, he wanted to feel Candy's talented tongue on the length of his cock, feel her wet mouth tugging and pulling at his meat until he spurted a load into her mouth. He wanted to feel Cindy's soft hands kneading his balls, feel her soft wet tongue lapping at the head of his cock, her excited moans as he blasted into her mouth.

Onscreen, the killer popped up behind a couple of teenagers that were miming sexual intercourse. The action was horrendous and the dialogue even worse, but it had the desired effect; Paul was looking at an impressive set of tits and a little slice of bush.

"Ee!" Cindy squealed as the killer raised the bloody knife, preparing to slash down.

She buried her head into Paul's chest, and felt Candy's head already there. Paul laughed and put his arms around the two of them.

"This movie's scary," Cindy whispered to Candy.

"I know!" she whispered back.

"I am so in love with him," Cindy whispered.

"Me too," Candy giggled.

Onscreen, the front door opened and the two teenagers screamed and scrambled to get into their clothes. The killer ducked back behind the couch.

"Hello?" the 'mother' of the teenaged girl called out."

In here, Mom," the teenaged actress called out.

"I saw Zack's car out front, I thought I told you I didn't want him here when I'm not here," the 'mother' said and entered the room.

"Um, hi," the teenaged boy said.

"Hello, Zack," 'mother' said coldly. "New fashion?"

"What?" 'Zack' asked.

"Or do you always wear your shirts inside out?" 'mother' asked and left the room.

"You can look now," Paul whispered and Candy kissed Cindy on the lips and then pulled slightly out of Paul's embrace.

"But I don't want to look," she giggled and buried her head against his chest again.

She loved the way he smelled; clean, masculine.

Cindy rubbed her small hand up and down his leg. She wanted to touch the lump she could see in his slacks. She wished she were as brave, as bold as Candy. Candy would just reach up and grab Paul's, Paul's manhood. She took a deep breath and steeled herself.

"Ah!" Paul gasped and shuddered as he flooded his briefs with semen.

"Oh my God!" Cindy gasped and sat up. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, no," Paul choked out, still spurting into his briefs.

"What did you do?" Candy whispered to Cindy.

"Shh!" came to them from all around the theater.

Chapter 15

Marie Soileau drove down Highway 19. She didn't normally drive this way, but I-10 was a mess according to the radio, an earlier accident blocking two of the three lanes.

She looked around with mild interest as she drove through Bender. She'd never even heard of this town, even though she was a native of Louisiana. But then again, she'd rarely ventured out of New Orleans, except to visit her big brother, who'd moved to Lafayette, Louisiana three years earlier. She cursed mildly; she'd shot past Highway 52, her turn-off.

A car lot on the right side of the road caught her attention; the cars all seemed to be older models.

The Ford F150 pick up truck caught her attention and she slowed down to look a little more closely.

"I don't believe it," she gasped and slowed even more to look at the 1969 truck.

"Well, Jimmy," Bob smiled. "What do you think?"

"I got to have it!" Jimmy said as he turned the Lincoln onto Highway 19 and drove back toward the car lot.

"I don't believe this!" Bob laughed as he watched a Chevy Cavalier make a U-turn on Highway 19 and pull into the car lot. "I don't do this much business when I'm open!"

He watched the blonde woman get out of the Chevy and walk over to the pick up truck. She touched it reverently and stood there.

"Hi, help you?" Bob asked.

Marie turned and smiled even as tears streamed down her face.

"My father had a pick up truck just like this," she said. "Same color, everything."

"Well, um," Bob said, unsure of how to proceed.

"He died five years ago," Marie went on. "But I remember him taking Nicky and me to get ice cream after church on Sundays. We'd get to ride in the back of the truck."

"Um, want me to leave you alone with..." Bob asked.

"How much is it?" Marie asked. "

"Eleven thousand," Bob said. "It's all original and..."

"Okay," Marie agreed. "You take credit cards?"

"Uh, yes ma'am," Bob said. "Just let me finish with..."

"Take your time," she smiled and dug her cell phone out of her purse.

"Nicky, you won't believe this," she laughed into the cell phone. "You remember when we was kids and..."

Bob shook his head and walked toward the office. Jimmy watched the woman with mild interest.

"Story's same as yours," Bob smiled. "Saw it, loves it, has to have it."

----

"You did what?" Candy gasped and giggled.

"I touched his, his, thingie," Cindy whispered back.

"Cindy!" Candy gasped again.

She leaned closer to Cindy.

"Is that when he kind of did that moaning thing?" she asked.

"Yeah," Cindy agreed.

Paul used another wad of toilet paper to clean his underwear out and smiled. Poor Cindy had been so horrified, sure she had hurt him.

"No, no, Baby," he laughed to himself. "You didn't hurt me, you made me feel all right."

"So what was it like?" Candy asked.

"I don't know," Cindy admitted. "I just kind of touched it then he jumped and I quit touching it."

Paul smiled and blushed as Candy and Cindy came toward him. He was highly embarrassed, but had to laugh at himself. As embarrassed as he was, he was sure that Cindy was twice as embarrassed. The fact that she would not look at him gave proof to that and he lightly touched her arm. She looked up at him and he smiled. Blushing, she smiled back.

----

"Think we ought to call her?" Bill asked Emily and she burst out laughing.

"Got the house to ourselves and you're not grabbing my ass or my boobs?" she asked. "Something wrong, 'Daddy?'"

"No, it's just that..." he stammered.

"Call her if you want," Emily smiled and playfully pinched his arm.

"I mean, it is a school night, you know?" he said.

"Uh huh," Emily laughed, walking toward the laundry room.

----

"Hey, instead of worrying about where Candy is, why don't you worry about getting my washing machine level?" Bobbi asked.

"That damned thing rocking again?" Jake asked.

----

"Oh, my wife's going to kill me," Jimmy laughed as he tore out the check and slid it across the desk.

"Hey, if you'd rather not..." Bob said.

"When am I going to get another chance?" Jimmy asked. "She'll get over it."

Marie came out of the small bathroom, make-up refreshed. She smiled as she dug her American Express card out of her wallet.

"Better?" Bob asked.

"Yeah," she said, eyes watering up again. "I'm sorry. It's just that I miss my dad so much."

"I understand," Bob said. "My wife, Rebecca, she died fifteen years ago, there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her."

Jimmy waved from the doorway and left the office.

"Oh, damn!" Marie laughed. "How am I going to get the Chevy home?"

"Where's home?" Bob asked.

"New Orleans, well, Metairie actually," she shrugged.

"Tell you what," Bob said. "There's an Oldsmobile I've been needing to pick up in Kenner, I'll drive the truck down on Monday or Tuesday, how's that sound?"

"Oh no!" Marie laughed. "I'm not leaving the lot without the truck! You can drive the Cavalier down!"

"The truck's a standard, you know how to drive a standard?" Bob asked.

Again her eyes began to water up.

"He'd let me shift," she said. "He'd push in the clutch and tell me 'Okay, Honey Bunny, put it in first,' or second, or whatever."

Bob fought the urge to wince when another car pulled into the parking lot. Marie saw the expression and looked through the glass door and smiled.

"That's Nicky," she said. "I called him and told him where I was."

"Oh, okay," Bob smiled. "It's just that, normally I'm closed on Sundays."

"Must have been God's will," she smiled and walked rapidly to the door.

A male version of Marie came in and kissed his sister.

"Damn it, if you didn't want to visit me, just tell me," he joked.

"Shut up," she laughed. "Just wait until you see this."

"Saw it, the white one?" he said.

"Can you believe? White?" she laughed and dabbed at her eyes again.

"She's been doing that ever since she got here," Bob said and Nick shrugged.

"Yeah, well, that truck was a big part of our lives," Nick smiled and stuck out his hand. "Nick Soileau."

"Bob Robichaux," Bob said and the two shook hands.

Chapter 16

"They're here," Bobbi said needlessly.

"See you tomorrow," Paul said and Candy was a little peeved at his quick kiss goodbye.

Paul could see the curtains move and didn't want an angry father on his hands.

"You're dad's watching," he whispered and Candy huffed and turned and glared at the window.

"Bye," she said and went into her house.

"I'm real sorry if I hurt you," Cindy said again as Paul took her hand and walked her to her front door.

"They're here, Daddy," Emily called out. "You can quit worrying now."

:Wait, wait, just getting my shotgun," Bill replied.

"You didn't hurt me," Paul said quietly. "Actually, it kind of felt pretty good."

"Really?" Cindy asked. "You're not just saying that?"

"No, I'm not just saying that," he said and quickly kissed her goodbye.

Again, he could see the curtain's moving.

"See you in school tomorrow," she said and gave him another kiss before dashing inside.

----

Bob handed Marie the keys to the truck and took her keys for the Cavalier. She surprised him by giving him a long hug, then dashed off to climb into the truck.

"Yeah, Dad's truck was a real big part of our growing up," Nick smiled as Marie honked the horn twice, then pulled out onto Highway 19.

"Well, glad it was here," Bob said and locked the door to the office.

The truck had sat, idle, for nearly four years, never getting anything but mild interest. Most customers balked at the fact that it was a standard transmission. Bob had even thought of reducing the price, or trading it in on something else.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers