The Broussard Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers

The maid looked up in horror as Elaine staggered into the office. Obviously the poor girl had been in an automobile accident; her face all battered, bloody and swollen and her dress was soaked a dark red.

"Help me," Elaine sobbed as best she could with her shattered jaw and the maid picked up the telephone and dialed 911.

"Hey Amigo," the clerk spat out, getting Bill's attention.

"What the fuck you want, spick?" Bill roared.

"Hey, hey, I not call you names, amigo," Carlos said. "You get in your car, you go away, you quit bothering my guests, understand?"

"Fuck you, wet back," Bill said and raised is hand to start pounding on the door again.

"No, fuck you," Carlos said and showed Bill the nine-millimeter handgun.

As enraged as he was, Bill knew he wasn't going to win a fight against the powerful handgun.

"That's right, mother fucker, go on, get out of here," Carlos said with smug satisfaction.

"Fuck you, get I.N.S. out here, take your fucking ass back to Mexico," Bill mumbled under his breath as he stomped back to his car.

"Oh God, Teddy!" Elizabeth moaned as he sank his erection into her pussy. "Oh God! Tell me you love me!"

"Oh God," Teddy grunted. "Oh, yes, Baby, oh yes! I love you!"

Bill jammed the accelerator down, leaving a wide swath of rubber on the parking lot. He was nearly out to the highway before the dinging of the car alerted him to the fact that the passenger door was open.

"Stupid fucking bitch," he snarled as he reached over and slammed her door shut.

"No, no, lady, wake up! Ambulance almost here!" the maid pleaded with Elaine.

"Help me," Elaine sobbed as blackness kept creeping up.

----

"You sure you're ready for this?" Paul asked as he poised the head of his cock at Candy's pussy.

"Yes," she grunted and he eased himself into her.

He felt resistance and locked his blue eyes onto her brown ones. They opened wide as he quickly punched through her hymen and her mouth opened in a silent scream of pain.

He gritted his teeth; the moment he'd torn her virginity, her pussy had clamped down like a vise grip on his cock.

"Is it good?" Cindy whispered in her ear and hugged her best friend tightly.

"Oh God!" Candy screamed as she orgasmed.

Pam's small mouth descended onto a nipple and Candy grunted in another orgasm as Pam bit down on her hard nub. Cindy kept distracting her with hot, hungry kisses, but not so much that she couldn't feel the entire length of Paul's cock inside of her.

Paul groaned; he simply could not hold it back. Her pussy was so hot, so tight. He flooded the condom and tightly gripped the base of it, to prevent any spillage.

"Did you, did you come?" Candy asked him so sweetly and he smiled and weakly nodded his head yes.

She grunted and groaned as he pulled himself out of her then rolled over and sucked Cindy's tongue into her mouth. She then reached over and pulled Pam into the embrace as well.

Paul staggered to the bathroom and dropped the condom into the wastebasket. He cleaned his sticky cock with a washcloth then returned to the large bedroom.

Pam, Candy, and Cindy lay in a daisy chain, lapping and sucking at each other's pussies. Despite the large load he'd just deposited into his condom, his cock sprang immediately to life and he was ready to go for number for of the evening.

Cindy's ass was indeed lightly freckled and she squealed as she felt his hands squeeze them, but did not stop sucking at Candy's slit. She squealed again as she felt Paul's tongue tickle her anus, then grunted as she felt him worm a finger into her rectum. Pam's face was flooded as Cindy orgasmed.

She almost groaned as Paul pulled her away from Pam's insistent mouth, but allowed him to position her on her hands and knees. She felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and she sighed happily.

"God yes," she cried out as an inch of his manhood entered her.

She felt it at her hymen and tensed up momentarily. Slowly, she let out the breath she was holding, and then drove herself back, forcing him through her barrier.

"Ah! Oh God!" she squealed, clamping down on him, preventing him from moving forward or back.

Candy hotly jammed her tongue into Cindy's mouth and squeezed her small breasts, distracting her from the waves of pain she was feeling in her crotch. Paul again introduced a finger to her anus and she squealed, and then giggled into Candy's mouth as he began to fuck the finger in and out of her rectum. Her orgasm was swift and powerful and she giggled again as she felt Paul tense up.

"Damn it, it's already one thirty!" he grunted.

The End of 'The Broussard Sisters 05.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers