The Broussard Sisters Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Okay Dad," Elaine said.

Elaine breathed a sigh of thanks as she saw Highway 52 just ahead. The gang members' car had crept up even closer, menacing.

She cursed under her breath; there was a pickup truck heading south on Highway 27; she was going to cut it very close.

"Aw, mother fucker, huh?" Jose yelled as Elaine successfully swerved onto Highway 52, giving them no time to react.

Nadia leaned on the horn, blaring her displeasure at Elaine. She continued down Highway 27, cursing under her breath at 'stupid women drivers.'

"And just yakking away on her stupid cell phone, not a care in the world!" Nadia ranted.

"Fucking bitch!" Angel yelled at Jose, slapping him on the side of the head. "Some old woman drive better than you, huh? Huh? Get out; let me drive, stupid fucking bitch."

"I think I lost them," Elaine breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm right in front of you," Dick said and blinked his high beams at her.

"Thanks, Dad," Elaine smiled as Dick drove past her toward Highway 27.

"Any time, Sweetie," Dick said and hung up.

"That's what Dads do," he said and hit the lights and siren when he spotted the Angels 270 gang members' car.

**Author's Note: 'The Broussard Sisters' twelfth installment is soon to follow; I am intending on completing this series, as well as the 'Dee & The Twins' series and it ran a bit long.

***Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

Don't like it? There's a very simple solution; give it a score of '1' and don't read it.

And any and all critiques from 'Anonymous' will be deleted.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers
1...5678910