The Broussard Sisters Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

An elbow strike to another youth's solar plexus and a knee to his face knocked the second youth unconscious. The third gang member reached for his nine millimeter handgun; big mistake. Richard broke the punk's arm, then kicked the youth in his testicles, chest, and face before the boy fell to the ground, unconscious.

A screech of tires told Richard that the first thug had reached Highway 19. The sound of metal scraping metal did not concern him as he walked into the grocery store.

"Hey, Bee," he smiled as a still shaken Bee selected a box of granola bars.

"Hey Richard," she tried to smile, face still a bright red behind her mass of pimples.

"Your goofy sister sent me here for stupid peach jelly," Richard smiled as he playfully pulled Bee's hair.

"Well, don't keep her waiting," Bee ordered.

He retrieved a jar of peach jelly, then also grabbed three more jars of different flavors of jelly; Bernie wasn't going to fool him again. A loaf of whole wheat bread was also grabbed, then Richard walked up to the cashier's station.

"No, I don't know what happened," the old cashier was telling Tommy Collins, the manager of Early's. "No, the three of them came in, bought some cigarettes, tried to buy some beer, but all of them was only eighteen so I told them no, then they left."

"Well two of them are laying on the ground right there, right behind you and another one got hit by a car, stealing one of our carts," Tommy shrilled.

"Them?" Richard asked, pointing to the two still unconscious gang members.

"Yes, them; you know anything?" Tommy asked, eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Me?" Richard smiled. "Nope. Why would I?"

Bee waved good bye to him, sneered at the two thugs on the ground, and then chastised herself for her unchristian thoughts.

She then looked at the road and covered her mouth in shock; a boy's body lay in the street, half in and half out of a mangled grocery cart. A Car was parked next to the cart; an elderly woman sat behind the wheel, still gripping the steering wheel tightly. A man, obviously the driver of the car that was parked behind the first car was trying to communicate with the elderly woman.

"Fucking shame, huh?" Richard asked lightly, then began to job Double-time back to the house he and Bernie were renting from his classmate and fellow Marine, Lawrence Dumensnil.

----

Kelli Mouton studied herself in the mirror. Her clothing was appropriate; a nice blouse and slacks, both neatly pressed. Her carrot orange hair was done up in a bun on top of her head. Her freckled face was devoid of any makeup; someone had told her that Alicia Dumas frowned on heavy makeup.

"Of course she does," Kelli groused to herself. "She doesn't have a million freckles."

She made sure to take off any jewelry that would be distracting; she would be speaking with her hands.

She looked at the photograph Alicia Dumas had supplied. A very pretty little girl with long blonde hair looked directly at the camera, wicked little smile curling up the right side of the girl's mouth.

"Sophia Campion," Kelli spelled out with her right hand.

"My name Kelli..." she started.

"No, no," she said out loud.

My Name Miss Mouton," she signed and spelled.

She so desperately wanted to do well; this was her internship for her degree in Early Education. Maybe, if Mrs. Dumas liked her, saw that she did really well with the deaf child, she'd be hired on next year, hired to teach a class, instead of just one child.

For now, Kelli would be working with the second grade child until eleven o'clock. Then her replacement would come and Kelli would race across town to A Touch of Sicily to work until nine, ten o'clock at night. Being an intern didn't pay anything and Kelli had student loans to pay off.

She frowned when she thought about A Touch of Sicily; Mr. Bonani, the owner fawned all over the pretty blonde waitresses he hired, even though they rarely did any work at all and wound up being fired. But she, Kelli Mouton, who had been working there for six years now, rarely got even a word of encouragement.

"I can't wait to tell him to take his fucking job and shove it up his fat old ass," Kelli said, unaware that she was also signing out her venomous words as she said them.

----

"Oh my God!" Pam shrieked as they turned onto Cort Street. "Look at him!"

"What? Who?" Candy demanded.

"Jacob!" Cindy laughed. "Look at him; standing out there, waiting on the bus!"

"Aw, he looks so cute, all dressed in his school uniform!" Pam gushed.

"My little second grader!" Candy praised, even though she couldn't see her little brother as the seven year old waited for Bus number 39 to take him to St. Richard's.

"No!" Jacob yelled as the three young women descended on him. "Leave me alone! Y'all are all yucky!"

"What?" Pam laughed out loud as she insisted on kissing the squirming boy.

"Aw, look!" Jacob whined. "You got your germs all over me!"

Cindy settled for a playful tousling of his dirty blonde hair before helping Candy in retrieving Paulie and Barbara from their car seats.

The three women entered Bobbi's house, squealing and chattering. Bobbi looked away from the window where she watched for Bus 39.

After greeting all, Bobbi smirked as Candy insisted on telling her mother how to care for the two children.

"Come on; she raised you, I'm sure she knows how to take care of Paulie and Barbara," Cindy said and pulled Candy toward the door.

"Bye; Momma loves you," Candy tearfully told her two babies before allowing herself to be dragged to the door.

----

"You know, McDonald's coffee ain't half bad," Jake Broussard said as he got back into the pick up truck.

"Uh huh, finished with your tinkle, Princess?" Paul teased his father in law.

"Hey, you wait until you're my age; see if you don't have to pee all the time," Jake protested.

"Uh huh; bet I won't have to do it sitting down," Paul laughed as he pulled out of the McDonald's parking lot.

The two men sipped their too-hot cups of coffee and continued north.

Man, there's some real nice little towns out here," Jake mused.

"Uh huh; shame the economy's killing them," Paul agreed. "Only reason Bender and DeGarde's doing okay is they got ULD and ULL close by. Those universities ever close; we could kiss most of our income good-bye too."

"Yeah, when the mattress factory closed down..." Jake said then lapsed into silence.

(Ed Baggett had cried real tears as he made the announcement to his employees. Daphne his wife, a six foot tall red head beauty had also cried and hugged each employee.

"After the several years I've worked with most of y'all, y'all aren't just employees; y'all are family," Big Eddie had sobbed.

"All of y'all are friends," Daphne Baggett had echoed her husband's sentiments.

"But we just can't afford to keep the doors open; there just aren't any orders coming in," Big Eddie said, pointing out the nearly four thousand mattresses that sat on the loading docks.

"We managed to make a deal with the Defense Department," Daphne said. "Those mattresses are going to their off-base housing for military personnel and families."

"But after that," Big Eddie said.

"Nothing," Daphne finished for him.

"Y'all will be getting your full pensions; those of y'all that put in for it," Big Eddie said. "I made sure of that; that money is safe."

"We could have just put a pink slip in with this month's paycheck," Daphne said. "But Big Eddie said 'there's no way we can do that to our employees; they mean too much to us,' so we're telling all y'all, face to face. The Department of Labor knows they'll be expecting all y'all"on Monday morning."

"God bless you; it really does break my, our hearts to tell y'all good bye," Big Eddie blew his nose.

"Love you, Big Eddie," David Labbe had said, equally as tearful as his boss.)

A sudden laugh from Paul brought Jake out of his reverie.

"Here, look at this," Paul smiled as he handed his cell phone to Jake.

"Aw," Jake agreed, looking at the picture of Rebecca Robichaux getting ready for her first day of second grade.

"Looks so much like her mom, huh?" Paul asked proudly.

"Yeah, well thank God she don't look like you," Jake teased.

Jake didn't say it; Rebecca did indeed look just like her mother, and her mother, Marie, was an extremely unattractive, horse faced woman in Jake's eyes.

----

Michelle 'Mickie' Bernard came to; intense craving burning through her body. Her body, her mind all felt feverish. She even felt as if her blood was boiling inside her veins.

She'd been walking home Friday afternoon, after Shapes Gym let her go; smug slant eyed bitch just looking down on her, when it began to rain. To her, it was fitting; even God was pissing on her.

A car tapped its horn and she peered over her shoulder at the battered car; driver smiling in a friendly manner.

Juan Geraldo picked her up. He sympathized with her, complimented her, telling her all the right things.

"Hey, got something make you feel maybe a little better," he offered.

She was hooked the first time he let her snort a line of the crystal meth.

"Cost you," he smiled when she asked for more.

He unzipped his pants and she sucked his cock for all she was worth.

"Want more?" he laughed when she begged for a little more of the powder.

The paycheck was gone before Saturday morning and Juan wasn't smiling when she begged him for more.

"You suck the cock okay; bet your pussy nice and tight, huh?" Juan asked.

Five guys, six guys, ten guys; it was all a blur to her.

"No, no, God damned bitch, huh?" Juan yelled, slapping her so hard that two of her teeth were jarred loose. "Fuck, want more it going to take money, okay?"

Her friend Nickie had once given her a .357 handgun; Nickie was afraid she was going to use it on herself. Mickie found the gun and put it in her purse.

----

True to his word, Richard did smear a little of the peach jelly on his wife's puffy nipples and suck and lick them clean again.

He did smear it on her drooling pussy lips and suck them clean as well. Her puckered little anus also got a dollop of the sickeningly sweet jelly and was thoroughly tongued clean.

"Uh huh," Bernie smiled when Richard asked her if she was satisfied. "I guess."

"You guess?" Richard asked.

"Yeah, but I really wanted peanut butter," Bernie said, then laughed at Richard's expression.

"Peanut butter?" Richard bellowed. "You want peanut butter? I'll give you peanut butter!"

She laughed as he stormed out of the bedroom.

She laughed when he came back, carrying a jar of peanut butter.

"Crunchy," Bernie requested.

"It's crunchy," Richard smiled, then unzipped his trousers.

"What are you doing?" Bernie asked.

"Going to feed it to you," Richard said, shoving his erect cock into the jar. "Open up."

"Oh, Baby," Bernie cooed as she sucked his peanut butter covered cock. "Mmm, give me some more."

He fed her two more peanut butter covered cocks before exploding down her throat.

"Now, you want some more peach jelly?" Bernie asked, holding her breasts out to him.

"Yes ma'am," he agreed.

----

"You go here," Trey told his younger brother as he guided him to the pre-kindergarten classroom. "Now, I showed you where Mrs. Dumas' office; you need anything, you go see her. She's a real nice lady, okay?"

"You stay with me?" Richard tremulously asked his big brother.

"I can't; I got school too, remember?" Trey patiently told his younger brother.

"But suppose I don't like it?" Richard asked, about to cry.

"It'll only be for a little while; then we'll go home, okay?" Trey comforted his brother.

Lucy Edwards grabbed onto Trey's hand and they found their new homeroom together.

"Okay, here's my desk," Trey whooped when he found his nametag on the desk.

"Ha ha, I'm sitting way in front of you," Lucy teased.

Neither child had figured out that Ms. Fontenot had arranged their nametags alphabetically.

"Okay, Jamie, this is your classroom," Alicia Dumas smiled down at Jamie Christine Hollister; her husband's child by April Hollister.

The little girl did not know that Cris Dumas was her real father, did not know that she was the spitting image of his oldest daughter, Nicole Dumas. Jamie just knew that all of a sudden she was going to a real nice school and Mommy said she had to do whatever Mrs. Dumas told her to do.

"Hi Mrs. Dumas," Trey said as he ran up to the school's principal. "How's your motorbike?"

"My motorbike's fine, thank you," Alicia smiled down at the precocious child. "Rode it to school this morning."

"My mommy used to have a motorbike!" Jamie said.

"I know," Alicia smiled. "Remember? Your mommy and I are friends."

"Come on," Trey said to the pretty six year old. "I'll help you find your seat."

Lucy stared daggers at the new kid and her boyfriend but Trey paid her no mind.

"Oh, here you are!" Trey said. "See? You're three seats ahead of me."

"Sit with me?" Jamie asked.

"I don't think we should; we might get into trouble," Trey said, indecisive.

"Pretty please?" Jamie said and batted her eyelashes at him.

Trey moved the name tags back and sat behind the pretty brunette.

----

"Hey, I um, I'm here to see Cris," April Hollister nervously told the woman that sat behind Pilot's rotunda.

"Ms. Hollister?" Sandra smiled.

"Uh, yeah, yes ma'am," April agreed.

"He's expecting you," Sandra said, pointing to Cris Dumas' door. "Can I bring you some coffee? Or diet soda?"

"Um," April hesitated.

"They stock the damned machine with nothing but diet," Sandra whispered. "They won't admit it, but they're both on diets."

"That is not true, you horrible woman," Cris said from the doorway of his office.

"Coffee, please, two sugars and a lot of cream," April smiled.

"So, what's up?" Cris asked when Sandra brought April her coffee.

"Cris, there ain't no easy way to say this so I'm just going to say it," April said.

Cris waited until April had taken a sip of her coffee.

"Cris, I got AIDS," April said.

Cris paled.

"No, no, you ain't got nothing to worry about," April hastened to assure him. "No, I got it like last year; shooting up dope."

"April, you and Jimbo were shooting up dope when I met you. Course, I didn't know that at the time, but..." Cris said voice tight.

"Yeah, but I got tested like every six months and ain't nothing showed up until like almost two years ago when we started buying our shit from Big Mike," April said.

Cris made a mental note to have himself tested. Despite April's assurances, better safe than sorry.

"No, I um, listen, Jamie?" April said after taking another sip of her coffee.

"Yes, she's going to St. Richard's now, right?" Cris smiled.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, you're um, your old lady's got her in that place," April said.

"My wife, not my old lady," Cris smiled.

"Whatever; you know what I mean," April laughed.

"That's the April I know," Cris encouraged.

"Uh huh, whatever, old man," April sneered playfully.

"So, I'm uh, I'm sending you two hundred a month for Jamie; that going to be enough?" Cris asked.

"Uh yeah, yeah, it's more than enough; we didn't have shit before, so it really helps out a lot," April said.

She reached into the battered old purse she had with her and pulled out a few photographs of Jamie and after looking at them for a long moment, pushed them across the desk.

"Here, um, you know Jimbo couldn't fuck after he had his accident, right?" April said and drained her cup of coffee.

"Want some more?" Cris asked and glanced at the pictures of the smiling girl.

"Uh, yeah, if it ain't too much trouble," April said.

"Not at all," Cris said.

Sandra smiled as she put a fresh cup of coffee on the desk for April.

"Your daughter?" she asked, glancing at the photographs.

"Yeah, Jamie," April said proudly.

"Precious," Sandra said.

Sandra did not miss the fact that the photograph of Crisp's daughter, Nicole Marie Dumas as a six year old girl and the photograph of Jamie Christine Hollister were nearly identical.

"Anyway," April said when Sandra had left the office. "Um, Jamie, she's your. I mean, you're the daddy. You can get a DNA test you want to, but you got to believe me; she's your kid."

"I can tell that just looking at her," Cris smiled.

"And um, since I probably ain't going to be around a whole lot longer, I um..." April said.

"Okay," Cris interrupted her. "April, I'm going to want to do this as straightforward and as above board as possible. I don't want any fuck ups jamming the works."

He leaned forward in his chair.

"I want her to come visit us; Alicia and me, get to know us. She'll stay with you for now, but when you get too sick..." Cris said.

"Thank you," April said and began to cry in relief.

"These pictures?" Cris said, indicating the small pile. "You got more?"

"Um, no, them, that's all I got," April said.

"Okay," Cris said and selected one. "Here; they obviously mean a lot to you; hang onto them.

----

Kelli watched the children as they trooped off of the buses. She shook her head in bewilderment; she had never noticed how many blonde haired girls there were, until she was looking for a blonde haired girl.

"Here she comes," Alicia smiled as she joined Kelli.

"Yep; that's her," Kelli laughed in relief.

Sophia Campion clutched her back pack defensively and looked around. It was frustrating for her; all the other kids seemed to know exactly where to go and what to do. Even Freddy, her nephew had dashed off, leaving her to fend for herself.

A pretty woman walked up to her and Sophia shrank back, afraid.

"Hi," the pretty woman signed. "My name Miss Mouton."

Sophia broke into a wide smile and signed her own name to the pretty woman.

"Take you class," Kelli signed and reached out for Sophia's hand.

Sophia smiled at Nicole's friend, Miss Alicia. Alicia smiled and waved, then signed 'I love you' to Sophia.

"Where Cristopher Michael?" Sophia signed.

Alicia looked at Kelli for an interpretation.

"She wants to know where Cristopher Michael is," Kelli said.

"Oh!" Alicia said. "Well, sweetheart, he's already in class."

"Cristopher Michael in class," Kelli signed.

"Okay," Sophia signed.

"Room two one two," Alicia smiled to Kelli. On the left."

"I know where it is," Kelli laughed. "I went here when I was a kid."

----

"Fucking slant eyed cunt," Mickie hissed, gun pointed at the no longer smirking Celine Ng. "Come on, bitch; laugh at me now, huh?"

"I did not laugh at you; I am sorry if you thought I had," Celine murmured.

"Hey Celine," Candy said as she came into the lobby of Shapes Gym. "That girl Mickie; she forget to order spearmint oil?"

Mickie whirled around at the intruder and saw Candy's long white cane. In her fevered brain, the cane was a weapon. Reacting on adrenaline and fear, she squeezed off two shots, hitting Candy in the chest and killing the twenty five year old mother of two.

"Candy!" Celine screamed and rushed to her friend's aid.

Mickie pumped three more bullets into Celine; hitting her in the left eye, shoulder and heart.

Forgetting that she had come there for money, Mickie ran from the lobby.

Cindy looked up when she heard two muffled pops, what sounded like a scream, then three more muffled pops.

Trish didn't hear the gunshots; she had Frankie Goes to Hollywood's 'Relax' was booming as she urged the five older women through their aerobic paces.

Pam looked around the kitchen to see if something had fallen when she heard the two pops, then looked to the hallway when she heard a scream and three more pops.

Chapter 102

"Live for Channel Twelve Performance News, this is Sonja Doyeski," the beautiful blonde newscaster chirped into the camera. "We're outside of Bender's exclusive female fitness center, Shapes. Behind that glass door, Bender's police are piecing together what happened today."

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers