The Broussard Sisters Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm not," Nicole laughed.

"Why can't she hear nothing?" TeddiAnn asked Nicole.

"She was born that way," Nicole patiently explained.

"Sorry about that," Daphne Baggett said, striding up to them.

"No, no, don't be," Nicole hastened to assure the red headed beauty. "No, I'm so glad to finally have someone that doesn't try to act like Sophia's deafness doesn't exist."

"Well, don't worry about that!" Daphne laughed. "There's something on her mind, TeddiAnn will tell you all about it!"

"Hi, Nicole Dumas," Nicole said, extending her hand to the tall beauty.

"Daphne Baggett," Daphne said, giving Nicole's small hand a firm grasps. "And this little beauty's my daughter, TeddiAnn Baggett."

"And this is my baby sister, Sophia Campion, and my son, Freddy," Nicole smiled, signing to Sophia what was being said between herself and TeddiAnn's mother.

----

Kelli read the two business cards again, even though she knew them by heart.

Elliot Trahan.

Wade Couvillion.

The cards had the logos of the two different companies that Elliot and Wade worked for, but gave the same address for the two helicopter pilots.

She had given them her telephone number and the address of the apartment she shared with Mandy Hebert, a school friend.

She and Amanda, Mandy, had gone to St. Richard's together, then Mandy had failed fifth grade and had been held back a year. Then they went to St. Thomas Aquinas together, even though Mandy had still been one year behind.

Mandy worded at Babbage's department store, in their Shipping/Receiving department. The five foot tall girl delighted in telling everyone she worked on the loading docks of the upscale department store.

Kelli suspected that Mandy was gay, or at least bisexual; she was always talking about other girls, making comments and comparisons. Another telltale sign, in Kelli's eyes, was how quick Mandy was to denounce anyone else's homosexuality, making almost hateful comments about that person.

But Kelli didn't mind, was not threatened in the least by Mandy's sexuality, even if Mandy was in vehement denial about it. The apartment was a spacious two bedroom, one bathroom apartment and the rent, when split down the middle, was less than a one bedroom apartment would have cost her.

----

Paul sat on Mr. Jake and Mrs. Bobbi's couch, numb to all external stimuli.

Dead.

His wife was dead.

Someone had come into Shapes Fitness Center and shot his wife.

"Paul? You need anything?" Cindy whispered, clutching his hand.

----

"I'm hungry; we get some tacos?" Bernie asked, leaning heavily against her husband as he unlocked the car door for her.

"Sure. Manny's?" he asked.

"Uh, there any other place I want tacos?" she asked, getting into the car.

"Guess not," he smiled and ran around to his side of the car.

They were a little early for the dinner rush and Bobbi Dublachon, now the manager of Manny's after her father's debilitating stroke, seated them quickly. Manny Quarveros still made appearances at the restaurant, but his daughter and her husband ran the place and ran it very well.

"Uh, let me guess, the three enchilada plate, beef, and the three taco plate, two beef, one chicken?" Bobbi teased before handing them their menus.

"No," Richard barked.

"No?" Bobbi said, eyebrows arched.

"That's right, no," Richard barked again. "We're going to have the three enchilada plate, beef and the three taco plate, two beef, one chicken."

"Dumb ass; that's what I said," Bobbi laughed and walked away.

"God, their salsa's so hot!" Bernie complained, but dipped another warm chip into the fiery mixture.

Marlon, Bobbi's husband, stuck his head out of the kitchen, waved in greeting to Richard and Bernie, looked around the dining area, exchanged a quick kiss with his wife, and then ducked back into the kitchen.

"Here, Marlon says he wants you to try this," Bobbi said, putting a small bowl of green chili salsa on the table.

"Oh, my fucking God, that shit's hot!" Richard said, clutching at his throat. "Jesus! No, Bernie, don't!"

"Too hot?" Bobbi asked.

"Damn right it is!" Richard said, fanning his sweating face.

"Okay, I'll tell him, Bobbi smiled.

"Then why you keep eating it?" Bernie asked.

"Cause I like it," Richard said, still fanning his sweating face.

Bobbi put their pates in front of them.

"He said try a little on your enchilada and quit whining so much, you big girl," Bobbi smiled.

"I eat that by the spoonful," Marlon called out from the kitchen doorway.

"Uh huh," Richard said and did try some on his enchilada.

"Richard, how can you put that in your mouth?" Bernie asked. "It's still smoking!"

Four members of the Angels 270 came in, chattering loudly, using much profanity and generally annoying the other patrons.

Bobbi pursed her lips but seated them and got them their menus.

"Tell Marlon it is pretty good on the enchiladas," Richard told Bobbi as she scurried past.

"But it's too hot for the tacos," Bernie offered, swabbing her sweating forehead with a napkin.

Bobbi got a bowl of chips and a small bowl of salsa and brought it to the table were the gang members sat.

"May I take your drink orders?" she asked, trying to keep her annoyance and her dislike from showing.

They tried to order alcohol, but none of them were over the age of nineteen so they all settled for cokes.

She turned to go and one of the gang members grabbed a handful of her buttocks. She screamed out loud and the four gang members laughed uproariously.

"You're not getting them their drinks," Richard said, standing up. "They're not eating here."

The fuck we're..." one of them started to say and screamed as a bowl of green chili salsa splattered in his eyes.

Richard grabbed the arm of the youth that had grabbed Bobbi's buttock.

"Thank it's funny to put your hands on someone's wife?" he asked, grabbing a handful of the no longer smirking boy's hair.

"Hey, mother fucker, you go back, sit down, we let you live, huh?" another boy threatened.

"Oh, I'll go sit back down. After I'm finished," Richard said, slamming his captive's face into the table.

He then brought the boy's arm back and put his knee into the boy's elbow. The boy screamed then fainted as his arm snapped.

The first boy was rolling on the floor, grunting and thrashing as his eyes burned.

"I told you," the third boy said, standing up and pulling his nine millimeter pistol out.

"Aw, stupid move," Richard said and kicked the gun out of the boy's hand.

He then kicked the boy in the face with the heel of his boot. The boy fell backward over his Chair, slamming his head on the tile floor.

"Mother fucker! We're the Angels two seven zero!" the fourth boy screamed, outraged that anyone would dare stand up to them.

""You ain't shit," Richard said, elbowing the boy in the side of his head.

Fucking cock sucker!" the boy screamed, lunging at Richard.

Two punches and the boy lay on the ground, unconscious.

He turned to Bobbi who stood, mouth open in shock.

"Here you go," he said, handing her a twenty dollar bill.

He then looked at Bernie.

"You ready, Sweetheart?" he asked gently.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm finished," Bernie agreed and grabbed her purse.

"You don't know me, you have no idea who did this, just some guy came in here, you hear?" Richard hissed at Bobbi, grabbed his wife's hand and walked rapidly out of the restaurant.

----

"Aw, there's Mommy's big boy, huh?" Elizabeth smiled happily as Eddie came out of the playroom, dragging his diaper bag behind him.

"I swear, all I got to say is 'Mommy's here," and he starts putting all of his toys away and then grabs his bag," Melanie Landry laughed.

"Yes, that's Mommy's big boy," Elizabeth agreed and hugged and kissed her son.

"How's your dad doing?" Melanie asked. "You know my brother David? He used to work there, at the mattress factory? David Labbe?"

"He's doing okay," Elizabeth shrugged. "Adjusting to retirement; hates it, would rather be working."

"David says he was a great boss, I swear. David said Big Eddie cried when the factory shut down," Melanie said, gripping her crutches tightly.

"Yep, that's my dad," Elizabeth smiled, checking the diaper bag to make sure everything was in there.

Okay, see y'all tomorrow, right?" Melanie said as Elizabeth swung the diaper bag's loops over her shoulder.

"Bye bye," Eddie cheerfully called out over his mother's shoulder.

----

Paul numbly ate as his mother in law put food in front of him, but he did not taste any of it. Jake put a beer in his hand and he drank it all in one long gulp. Another beer was treated to the same; Paul just upended it.

Then he let himself be dragged into Candy's old bedroom. Pam lovingly knelt on the floor and pulled his work boots off, then his thick work socks.

She and Cindy pulled his jeans off, and his shirt, then covered him up.

He didn't move when the two women joined him underneath the comforter, didn't react when they both cuddled up to him and cried their tears of loss.

If he slept, he didn't know it. If he awoke, he didn't know it.

----

Bernie grunted and groaned as her husband pounded her bowels mercilessly. She clamped her jaw tightly when he grabbed her heavy breasts in an almost inhuman grip.

"Ah, God!" she screamed when he tugged at her clitoris and her orgasm caused her to collapse onto the sticky bed.

He'd been insatiable, ever since the fight this afternoon. This was the third erection of his, the third time he pounded her back door.

"Baby, please," she begged. "No more; my butt hurts. Let me just suck it, okay?"

"Sorry," he grunted and pulled his cock out of her rectum.

She grabbed the wet washcloth she had on the nightstand and wiped his cock clean of the lubricant and her fecal matter. When she was sure his cock was clean, she lovingly took him into her mouth and began to nuzzle the head of his cock.

"Mmmm," she hummed and he groaned and loosed a thin dribble of his semen into her mouth.

"You done now?" she asked, stroking his cock as it finally dwindled in size.

"Uh huh," he wearily agreed and hugged her to him.

"Love you," he said.

"Love you too," she agreed and kissed him on the lips.

"Dr. Lapin did ask me if I ever had any problems with you know, with constipation," Bernie giggled.

"Uh huh? And what'd you tell him?" Richard asked as he arranged his pillow to his liking.

"Told him, 'no problem there,'" Bernie laughed.

----

Eddie was sound asleep and Elizabeth turned off his overhead light. The glow of his Bugs Bunny nightlight lighted the room in a soft glow.

"And now, some 'ME' time," Elizabeth said as she pulled the large tee shirt she slept in over her head.

The bathtub was already filled with hot water and a few scented bath beads filled the room with fragrance. She lighted the five candles on the vanity and shut off the overhead light. With a happy sigh, she slipped into the tub.

Normally, she would take two rubber dildos into the bath with her; Missy had heightened her appreciation for anal masturbation. The horrible news of her former classmate's murder had dampened any thought of masturbation. Instead, she just used the time normally spent thrusting the two fake cocks into her pussy and rectum just letting the water soothe her.

She toyed lightly with the navel ring and wondered if Missy still wore hers. They'd bought them; Elizabeth had bought them while in Atlanta and they'd had their belly buttons pierced together. It was their 'commitment' rings, a visible sign of their commitment to each other.

But Missy balked at moving back to Bender, Louisiana. Missy balked at leaving Atlanta at all.

Elizabeth decided to move to Atlanta, to be with her lover, but Missy balked at that as well.

"Then what, Missy?" Elizabeth yelled. "What do you want?"

"To be free, all right?" Missy screamed back.

"God damn, free from what?" Elizabeth asked, exasperated.

"Free, Elizabeth. Free. I don't know how to explain it any better," Missy sobbed.

Through her tears, Missy was able to convey her hurt; Elizabeth was her link to the past. A past where her father touched her, made disgusting comments, left his sticky semen in her panties. A past where she let a boy fuck her then had to bear his child and endure the agony of childbirth. A past where she had to abandon the child; just give the child away, even though she was sure she would die from the pain it had caused to leave TeddiAnn. And a past where Elizabeth loved her or didn't love her at Elizabeth's whims and needs.

"I do love you, I will always love you, but I just can't, I just can't be with you; it hurts too much," Missy wailed.

"Whenever I touch this," Elizabeth whispered, touching the navel ring. "I will think of you, you hear?"

"And I'll think of you," Missy sobbed, tugging her own navel ring.

Elizabeth had to remove the navel ring as her belly swelled, but as soon as diet and exercise had whittled the nearly forty pounds Eddie had put on her, Elizabeth had the ring reinserted.

The water was barely lukewarm when she finally flipped the drain open and sluggishly got out of the oily water. She patted her self dry and slipped the ratty old tee shirt on over her head.

"Just love a good bath," she said aloud and blew out the candles.

----

Dick Davis didn't believe Bobbi Dublachon for a moment when she said she didn't know the man that had taken care of four Angels 270 gang members. But he didn't press it either; he knew to reveal the name of the man would be to sign the man's death warrant. The Angels 270 would avenge their fallen comrades.

He also didn't believe Tommy Collins or the cashier at Early's Grocery Store when they said they didn't know who had assaulted three Angels 270 gang members outside of the grocery store. Just like the four from Manny's, those three were resting at University Medical Center. One of the youths was in a coma, having been dumped into a grocery cart and sent into the path of an oncoming car.

But, again, he didn't push it. Whoever this man was, he was doing Dick Davis a huge favor. He was getting those Angels 270 vermin off of the streets of Bender, Louisiana.

----

"Okay, let me see if I can explain it to you," Sonja said tightly into her cell phone. "There was an attack at that crappy little grocery store; there were two murders at that little gym, and there were four more people in some kind of fight at, oh, what was the name of that nasty Mexican place? You know, you took me there once, the little dump? On Highway Nineteen?"

Her hard face tightened even more.

I am in editing. Understand? Editing; it's my job. "Buddy, I am sorry to disappoint your parents, Buddy. Tell your parents that, all right?" she hissed into her cell phone. "Do you understand me?"

Webster 'Buddy' Webb knew she had hung up, even though she did not say 'good bye' or 'I love you' or any terms of endearment. He put the cell phone down and shuddered.

All he had done was what any other loving fiancé would do; his wife-to-be was late for a dinner with his parents and he had called, worried. The dinner his mother worked so hard to prepare was now cold and it didn't sound like she'd be coming over for it.

"Mother fucker, bitch all up in my face like that, I cap her ass, feel me, dog?" the camera man muttered to the sound engineer.

"Heard that; don't care how good the pussy is," the sound engineer agreed.

They watched as Sonja Doyeski harassed the program director until the middle aged man just threw his hands up and walked away. Sonja smirked at the camera man and then strode to her office.

Chapter 103

Paul woodenly walked through his day. He knotted the tie, and then let Pam undo it, and retie it for him... She kissed him softly, murmured that she loved him. Barbara cried from her crib and Pam scooped the infant up and fussed lovingly over her.

"Ready?" Cindy asked quietly.

"No," Paul said heavily.

"Come on," Cindy said, taking his hand and pulling him to the door.

"Paulie," Paul said, trying to pull his hand out of Cindy's hand.

"Trish's got him," Cindy reminded him.

"And I got Barbara," Pam said, carrying the infant.

Pam put the child into the child's seat and the diaper bag at her feet. Paul sat in the front passenger seat and looked out the window at nothing.

"God, I still just can't believe it," Cindy mumbled as she started the old Toyota and drove them to the funeral home.

"I built this," Paul said to no one. Think this was my third job when we moved back. Remember?"

"Never thought we'd ever be using it, though," he finished as the three of them stepped into the foyer.

Pam and Paul went into the viewing area; Bobbi and Jake and Jacob were already there.

Paul felt the enormity of it all and collapsed before he could reach a pew.

"Come on, man," Bob Robichaux urged his son as several worried onlookers watched.

"What happened?" Paul dumbly asked.

"Fainted," Marie shrugged, trying to smile reassuringly at him.

"You okay, Paul?" Rebecca asked her big brother.

----

Cindy knelt down by the white casket and peered at Celine. In death, Celine's face seemed so much younger than her twenty five years; she almost looked like a little girl.

"Celine," Cindy whispered. "I know you can hear me. I want you to know, even though I didn't love you like you wanted, I did love you. I did love you, did love being with you. I cry myself to sleep now, because I'll never ever hold you again."

She looked around the viewing area; she was the only person in the room. Celine did not have many friends, did not endear herself to many people. She looked back at the casket.

"I did love you; just never knew how much until now that you're gone," Cindy whispered again.

She stood up and stepped close to the casket.

"Good by, Celine. You're taking a big piece of my heart with you," she admitted to the corpse.

"Your, ah, your friend?" Lynne Labbe asked as Cindy prepared to leave the room.

"Yes," Cindy admitted.

"The ah, the family of Ms. Ng have requested that she ah, she be shipped back to South Korea," Lynne quietly informed Cindy.

"I know," Cindy said. "That's why I told her good bye. I knew I'd never see her again."

"It is hard," Lynne sympathized.

"Yes ma'am, it is," Cindy agreed.

----

"Ms. Mouton, you are as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs; what's wrong?" Alicia asked.

"Ms. Dumas?" Kelli whispered. "I got a date!"

"Oh boy, a first date?" Alicia smiled. "Well now! He a nice young man?"

"And handsome!" Kelli enthused.

"Well I should hope so," Alicia smiled as they stepped aside to let the horde of children push past them, on their way to recess.

Kelli didn't tell Alicia but her date wasn't with one man. It was with two men.

After she'd given them her phone number, they'd called her. With one of them on one phone, the other on an extension, they'd talked and laughed and talked some more. Then they'd reminded her of their plans for Thursday night.

"Um, so um, which one of y'all am I, I mean, so um, who's my date?" Kelli had stammered, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings.

"Both of us, Wade had laughed.

"Yeah," Elliot agreed.

"Um, BOTH of y'all?" Kelli squeaked.

"Yeah, that's all right, huh?" Elliot asked.

"Um, yeah, sure," Kelli said and wished her voice would stop squeaking so damned much.

They called her on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday, and now, finally, Thursday was here.

"So where's he taking you?" Alicia asked after the throng of children had passed them.

"Ruth's Cris Steak House? In Lafayette?" Kelli said. "Never been there, you?"

"My husband likes it," Alicia agreed. "Me? I like it when we do burgers on the grill, but Ruth's Cris does have a really great shrimp remoulade."