The Brown Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you bend over for me, sweetie. I know you're thinking about it." She considered making sure the girl's own needs were better taken care of before moving right to intercourse, but she was being used as a novelty. This had happened in enough small towns and remote space ports that she'd wiped her conscience clear. Good loving was for good, giving lovers. This girl wanted to fuck a split so she would. Hell, she would probably still cum, if only from how thick she was. Rhiannon still had an obligation to represent her people as quality partners, but she wasn't going to go out of her way for this one.

The girl was far enough away to see the top of her head and she reluctantly pulled herself back, shaking her head. "Face me. I want to watch you."

Rhiannon gave a soft smile and a nod before guiding her to turn her around. "Let me finish undressing you." The girl nodded in concession before she reached out to unclasp her bra in the center of her back, freeing pert, youthful breasts, while her cock poked into her asscheek, along the bottom of her pantie line. With care, she lifted it away and passed it off to the girl to finish removing. Kisses peppered down her bare spine to the crack of her rump, fingers teasing at her panties before peeling them down. "Mmmm, you've got a great ass. You know splits love anal, right?" She raises a brow, her face mashed into a cheek and her cock twitched at the thought.

"Gross. No, I want you inside me but not there!"

"So conservative," she mused with a chuckle before guiding her panties down to her feet with care. "Step." The girl obliged and Rhiannon pulled them over her boots, one foot, then the other. Squatted low, with her own pants still around her ankles, she reached over for her jacket and laid it out over the mesh floor, careful not to sit on the gun. With some adjustment, she slipped off her shoes, then her trousers, no underwear beneath. BoulderHolders had a new line of split-oriented, active, nanomesh boxer-briefs to match their bras but they were only sold in the Europa and extra-territorial systems and they weren't available for her size anyway. Soon, the saleswoman assured her.

Rhiannon's full nudity was now exposed. She adjusted her weight to her rear then put her shoes back on before spreading her legs, her erection rubbing precum over her chest as she maneuvered. "Come here. Sit on it. See how much you can take."

With a trepidatious bite of her lower lip and nod, the girl walked over, stepping one leg over Rhiannon, who held her cock upright in her two-handed grip "Oh God, it's enormous. I hope it fits."

"It'll fit," she replied, bracing herself as the girl eased herself into a half-squat, her hands on her knees to help support her until the head of her eager dick wedged against wet, ready lips. Her young lover was as eager as she was and weight started to descend, pressure building against her, strain crunching her expression. Tightness resisted their scale difference at first and the soft flesh around their union bulged in displacement before the long, girlcock beneath bowed, loading up like a spring. Finally the tension gave and it launched upward, several inches in an instant.

The girl squealed, high and shrill, somewhere between being pleasured and being wounded and Rhiannon waited, knowing this moment well from first-timers with that kind of noise: she was either about to climb right back off and give up or she was going to push herself, desiring the challenge, wanting more than the sensation but true intimacy with an over-endowed split like herself. "Ohgodohgodohgod. You're huge! So fucking huge!"

Breathing came quick and sharp like a woman in labor, holding herself steady with a few inches of Rhiannon's thickness inside her, trying to adjust to the size of it. "Hardest part is over. Come on, you can do this," Rhiannon assured, seeing the conflict in her eyes.

Through those thick glasses, the girl gazed down at her lover and how much space there still was between them but her eyes caught her heavy, naked breasts then eventually her face. That straining expression softened as she stared before a sigh of adoration swept over her. After the curiously long look, she gave a small nod and a deep swallow before working herself up to move again, even if it was only over the same few inches of her.

Rhiannon's hands crawled up her vein-riddled girlcock that bridged their bodies, coming up to hold her by her hips, not able to reach much further. Her young lover was easing her way down, back and forth at a glacial pace, her cries shrill and straining. Still, the pleasure in them was growing and the intensity of endurance was only half-masking an expression of sheer joy. Around her girth, it was always a delight to be inside some tight, young thing and this was no different, but she was barely using the whole head of her dick and there was so much more of it that needed attention . She breathed deep and quickly, an occasional wince at the clenching grip of her body.

The girl was sinking deeper as she found her cadence, until over half of Rhiannon's cock was inside her and she seemed to be nearing her limits. Lunging forward, she planted her hands on the wall for some support and leaned in as she hung over her older lover, riding with shaky knees. "I can't believe it fits! I feel like I'm going to split in two," she said with awe and strain, looking between her face and the gap that remained between them still.

For her position, Rhiannon resisted the urge to thrust, letting the girl find her limits, something that was always a part of the process with anyone who wasn't an experienced split or upright-lover. Her own breathing was quick and shallow while her delicate touch explored more of the girl's firm, youthful flesh. Hair was falling in her face again and she gave her head a shake, knowing the messy-haired, pouty-faced expressions that drove lovers crazy.

The girl reached down almost instantly , brushing her hair back and holding it there. "Show me your face!" she demanded and Rhiannon gave a surprised, quick nod in reply. She was an aggressive one!

"Whatever you want. Maybe we should get more comfortable though." Hands moved out and stretched to grab the girl's jumpsuit then laid it out beside them, against her jacket as a makeshift blanket to protect them from the metal grate floor. She moved slowly then, turning herself to lie down, before making sure it was spread out enough for her lover's knees. The girl obliged, moving down on all fours with obvious relief then hovered above Rhiannon before easing her weight back and down until she was laying across her torso. "That's better, right?" She nodded. "Whew. I don't think you wanted to fall on the whole thing but you can if you really want to!"

The girl found her rhythm more easily now that she wasn't squatting over her and soon she moved with confidence and experience, settling in to the new sensation of such size and girth inside her. "You really come here with your boyfriend? I've had sex in some uncomfortable places but this is up there. It'd be a lot easier on our feet."

"I want to see your face! Your huge tits!" she snapped back and took her hands to those breasts where they were rolling lazily aside from their own weight, giving them a lively fondle before pushing them together, like a child playing in water. Young hips pushed back and she sucked in a sharp breath while managing to fit still more inside her. Rhiannon's hands took handfuls of ass cheeks, flattening and rolling them around her palms, helping her find her rhythm while she eased into gentle thrusts of her own.

The girl acknowledged with a pleasant chirp of surprise and delight, laying across Rhiannon with her face hanging over hers, just out of kissing distance. Fiery eyes studied every detail and feature of her with an appreciation that she wasn't used to. This was more than some bored station girl expanding her horizons with a novelty fuck. The last time anyone looked at her like this, they were cooing 'I love yous' in her arms minutes later. The girls that were buttering her up for a ride somewhere else didn't try this hard. She opened her mouth to speak and Rhiannon braced for the awkwardness.

"Do you like my little pussy? Is it choking your freak, monster dick?"

That wasn't why she was wincing but it was a better story and she gave a quick nod. "You're so tight it kind of hurts." Her face told that she took it as a compliment.

A mutual rhythm came to match their writhing bodies and the girl was vocalizing at the right balance of pleasure and strain, moving her hips this way and that to grind them together and find new sensations inside herself. Shrill noises from the younger woman were growing shorter and higher. She had discovered what worked best and her eyes widened with the obvious realization that she was close to cumming.

Rhiannon bore her white teeth under full, red lips in a wince of strain, the grate floor digging into her back more as the girl rode her more confidently, working her towards an impending climax. She could hold on a bit a longer. Once the portie girl came, she could be as selfish as she wanted.

Her young lover eased herself up from laying across Rhiannon to be more upright, her hands pushing into her shoulders, then her breasts as she purposefully brought more weight down on her cock. Riding harder, her voice grew higher still until it was a shrill staccato to match the sharp, deliberate drops of her youthful body, quaking every soft part of the both of them.

Even as she winced in discomfort, Rhiannon couldn't help but be impressed by the young woman's assertiveness. The girl knew what she wanted and went for it. Save for the restrained thrusting of her hips and her lover's fawning admiration, she may as well have been a dildo in the moment for her contributions.

The cries of orgasm were unrestrained and indiscreet for the lengths they'd gone to, to avoid the station's bustle. The girl was wide-eyed and screaming in manic bliss, forcing herself down Rhiannon's cock to her absolute limits. While an impressive feat but she failed to conquer the whole thing but that was typical for most girls. Her youthful lover was practically feral in the moment and she reached up to help stabilize her, holding enough to prevent her from falling off.

Bodies were damp with sweat now and Rhiannon waited for the girl's shattering orgasm to wane before she scooped her up eased her off the floor. "Put your arms around me," she ordered then stood for the both of them, pulling thighs around her own waist. The girl shrieked as the movement tried to push more girlcock inside her, eyes shooting wide open. It was only for a moment and she sighed relief when properly supported in her grip. Once stable, Rhiannon pinned her to the wall and dove in for a kiss, a lustful, sucking compression of full, hungry lips which was returned with bliss-drunk enthusiasm. Face to face, she started to hammer her own hips in quick, sharp thrusts, right to her limits. She squealed out in delighted reaction, her eyes falling to fixate on the giant breasts that dwarfed her own and how they rolled like the tide, pinned between two bodies.

"I'm on the chip so cum inside me. I want to feel it." The girl's voice was soft and lazy now in the aftermath of her orgasm.

Rhiannon had assumed as much and was planning to but she nodded like it was new information. "Me too." Most working class people could afford the chip and in some Alliance stations, they were mandatory and networked, to prevent unpredictable and unsustainable population surges. There was a male-reproductive organ version that blocked her sperm, which she'd gotten shortly after she turned 30 but predictably, that was one only ever mandated on Europa stations where they paid more lip-service to equality and the Galactic Republic, where they made no qualms about the need for control over their people.

Her thrusts were straining the both of them, her strong legs flexed hard, working up a full sweat as she supported and fucked her young lover, hair starting to stick to her face and the grip of her thighs becoming less sure. Feeling the sweat start to cool, she became more aware of the gap that still remained between them, the familiar curse of her own endowment which few regular human women could manage without nano-modification. She'd lived with her freakish size for a lifetime and had learned what worked but it just took some time and effort.

The girl reached out to brush back Rhiannon's hair again, holding it back and out of her face. Exhaustion had joined the strain now but she was trying her best to persevere. "Are you almost..."

Rhiannon clenched her face and blushed. They'd been at it for some time now and she was feeling that underlying fatigue too, lurking beneath her lustful need for release. "Let me turn you around." This time, the girl nodded.

With an exhale of relief, she squatted before letting the girl's slippery thighs fall free until her boots were on the mesh floor. She pulled out and spun her around, the girl catching and bracing herself on the wall before Rhiannon took her hips and mounted her to a sharp gasp. Hands wrapped around her body as she closed the gap between them until her pelvis was against the girl's ass, hearing her breathing change as she filled her again, her remaining length less obvious in this position.

This was going to work. She was thrusting hard, each punctuated by a squeal from the girl, angling herself to saw her swollen girldick this way and that in a race against exhaustion. It was working, the familiar sensation swelling from her loins and a second wind washed over her, enough to fuck with determined vigor. The girl was hanging on by a thread but Rhiannon was so close. So close! Finally: blissful, glorious release!

"Hnnnnghhhhhh!" She tensed, nearly convulsing in the final moments before she came like a bucket of paint kicked over. Neutralized, girl semen spilled out like a tidal wave against the shore of the girl's insides, filling an already tight space suddenly much more full. She collapsed over her back and wrapped her arms around her lower stomach, the sensation of flesh displaced from her girth against her inner arm while using her for support as her shaking nerves and tired muscles struggling to keep her on her feet.

The girl cried out in strain and awe, threatening to cramp from the fullness and Rhiannon drew back to adjust, easing the pressure then pushed forward again to plunge some out, thick, waterfalls of semen pouring out of their joining, out on the mesh floor and whatever was below.

Her chin perched over the girl's shoulder, breathing heavily and brushing along her repeatedly-pierced ear, eyes lidding as her climax finally started to wane, her hands still moving over sweaty skin, caressing. The curves of her features were beautiful, even from this angle, with high cheekbones, full lips and strong chin. She liked this one.

In the muted lighting of the hallway, blue and orange caught her eye. Was it a refraction from the back of the girl's thick lenses? No, it was the glasses themselves. The lenses were illuminated in a way that could only be seen from behind and this close, she saw discreet buttons in the arms and frame itself. Had she been recording this?!

The girl was panting and exhausted as well so it was easy enough to discreetly creep a hand up her back until she smoothly plucked the glasses off her head and put them on. "Hey!"

Rhiannon stepped back, uncorking a mess of cum, reaching out toward the wall to steady herself and looked around, trying to make sense of an unfamiliar Augmented Reality interface. It looked fairly standard for an AR virtual assistant and most importantly, there was no flashing red, "record" dot. So what was it? Was the girl blind? Everything was in focus though and Rhiannon's vision was as perfect as humanly possible without ocular cybernetics. Nothing looked different except for the UI, a standard-looking, AR user interface. Were they just a fashion accessory? AR glasses hadn't been in style for decades, replaced with wristcoms and holo-contacts or implants but this place might be backwater enough for that not to matter.

"Give those back!" The girl rose and turned around to reach for them, her face warping abruptly to another, an unnatural morph of shapes, as if her face were momentarily made of clay. Rhiannon jumped back, bracing herself as her brain tried ro process just what she was seeing before she tugged the glasses down the bridge of her nose: nothing was wrong. It was the same as it had been, with the face she'd followed here. The girl stood there, reaching out for them but not trying to snatch them away.

"What the fuck?" Rhiannon lifted them again and watched the girl's face shift in ways that were not possible., her cheeks rising and her jaw broadening. The morph was subtle enough to not be seen as a digital effect and instead was eerily supernatural. In moments, she was a much more glamorous kind of beautiful but this was more than computer-aided makeup. Her entire facial structure was being remapped as a completely different one, driven by her own expressions. It was a familiar face that didn't take long to recognize. A celebrity face.

"Did you just brown-bag me for Serena Stardancer?!"

The girl froze in full admission of guilt but Rhiannon couldn't see how much she was blushing until she tugged the glasses back down. "You're built exactly like her."

A flood of emotions and replies came to mind and her first instinct was to lash out at the insult but that was no way for a Captain to behave. "I told you, Serena Stardancer is not a split. We can tell."

The girl's mouth crinkled into a guilty smile. "She is to me. Even more so now."

"So you weren't... into me?"

"No!" the girl shook her head. "That's not it at all. You're smoking hot. Especially for your age."

"My age?!"

Rhiannon did not look as old as she was and it was far from an insecurity for her. Staying young-looking was easy to do for those with the means. She'd gone to some lengths to be sure her skin remained youthful and healthy while maintaining a natural appearance, restoring aged cells the expensive way rather than augmenting them for a smooth but plasticine look. She was mature but there were no laugh lines or crow's feet to be found on her face. Besides, splits tended to be better looking from her own anecdotal experience and she and her crew were almost certainly the most beautiful women on this station. That wasn't an uncommon occurrence.

"Yeah. I mean, your skin is amazing but I'd guess you're old enough to be my mom."

Rhiannon gave a small shrug. "So?"

"Like... you could be my dad. It's super weird. Really, you're smoking hot and maybe I would have gone for you regardless. You'd have been able to seduce me. I'm not usually that forward with anyone but I wanted to know what it was like with Serena Stardancer and you matched her body type so well. I'm her biggest fan and I've never seen a person with a figure like hers until you. A split was perfect. Sorry I didn't tell you. " The girl extended out her palm for the glasses and Rhiannon eyed her skeptically. "I didn't record. The memory filled up before you had your shirt off." Regretful, brown eyes dropped their gaze.

She stood for a long moment, her head craned aside and her face wrinkled in an incredulous wince. Finally, she let out a puff of a breath and handed the glasses back. "Fucking porties. Get out of here."

With a shake of her head, the Captain squatted down to gather her clothes, her drooping, defeated erection pinned between her thighs and her breasts while the girl fetched her jumpsuit and dressed herself with ease, clothed by the time her older lover had her pants back on. The girl stood there for a moment, messing with the glasses Rhiannon secured her bra and slip on her blouse before she noticed the girl was still waiting. "What?"