The Brown Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I get a picture with you? As... Serena?"

She exhaled slow and loudly, her patience obviously tried. "Can't you alter one? The way they make it look like she has a dick?"

"That's not the same. This is just for me. The memory."

For a long moment, Rhiannon glared at her in a way that was clearly annoyed but didn't say no and the girl rushed in under her arm, taking off the glasses. She held them at arms' length while her other hand reached around her as far as she could to tug away the open blouse and expose the BoulderHolder bra, then mashing her fingers into the outer curve of her boob. With a practiced push of a button, the screen displayed forward in a 'selfie mode.'

"Please smile. Just for a second."

With a deep breath, Rhiannon forced an insincere grin for a moment, the digital remap of her face to Serena Stardancer's perfectly convincing. The girl snapped several pictures and surely one of them would turn out. "Now go." The girl kissed her cheek with a girlish giggle and slipped out from under her arm. "Thanks for the ride! It was everything I was hoping for and more. Your dick is HUGE."

Like that was something splits were ever insecure about. 'It fits' was much more of a compliment. Rhiannon leaned back against the wall they'd fucked against, watching the nubile townie girl strut away with her head held high, prideful for the slight limp in her step. She started to button her blouse, getting halfway up before she sighed and looked at the time on her wristcom. Almost an hour has passed so there were two more to go before the Hecate could leave this shithole station.

She rolled back her head, looking at the ceiling past a face full of her own, auburn hair.

"I need a fucking drink."

The End