The Brownstone

Story Info
A tale of vampire erotica.
3.7k words
3.79
17.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reymaj
reymaj
1 Followers

The Brownstone was a late 19th century Victorian home made of wood called a Stick house. It had all of the usual looks of the storybook Victorians, including a steeply pitched gabled wooden shingled roof with overhangs; wooden shingles also covered the exterior walls; and in this case horizontal boards decorating the cladding and porch. It's the boards that give this house its name. It had three large chimney stacks of reddish brown bricks. The house contained 3 floors, an attic and a basement that had all been renovated into apartments. The landscaping was simple but well maintained. There was a huge oak in the front yard on the right and several other varieties of trees along the left side heading towards the back.

The building was affectionately named "The Brownstone" by the owner just because. Max had lived at the Brownstone since the early 90s after finishing his degree. His official title was manager but he also the groundskeeper, maintenance man and onsite general troubleshooter. He had taken the job originally to cut the cost of rent while he was in college and just stayed on there after graduating. Although he had a Master's in engineering playing boss at the Brownstone was something he actually enjoyed. He liked the tenants and there were plenty of other benefits that came with being the manager so he didn't worry about using his degree.

His 35 year old frame was well maintained as he did perform an enormous amount of labor on the property. Pruning trees and hedges, mowing the lawn, fixing light fixtures all combined with running around attending to tenants' needs kept him in shape. He was 6'2" of lean muscle mass standing on a ladder fixing the light above his desk when he heard the car door slam.

Max casually glanced over his shoulder at the car then went back to tinkering with the overhead light. He didn't notice the driver right away but when he reached for the pliers which caused him to shift; Max got a better view of the new coed out the office bay window. He felt his loins swell instantly.

The coed was beside a black jeep staring at the house. He was a young, well-tanned with short dark hair and a quarterback's body. He was fishing around in the back of his jeep gathering his stuff and Max noticed that he was wearing jeans that held the shape of a very well developed ass perfectly. Max's hardness continued to grow. It had been a long time since anyone had caught his attention that way. He liked it and he knew he'd find a way to share that like with his latest tenant. Ah the perks of management...

He descended the ladder and headed out front. They met halfway the walk.

"Hello, I'm Max the onsite manager." He reached for the box. "Let me give you a hand."

"Thanks, I'm Seff." They shook hands. Nice grip; he wondered how it would feel on his cock. Max turned around quickly before the bulge in his shorts got away from him.

"Let me show you where you'll be calling home." He started up the walk. If he had eyes in the back of his head he would have seen Seff smiling. He would have also seen the bulge growing behind the zipper in Seff's jeans as he watched Max walking away.

The made it through the door and started down the hall towards the elevator. Max pressed the button for the down and Seff moved around him. It was the first time he really got a look at Seff's face. He was gorgeous. He had high cheekbones that made you want to touch his face. Max figured they became flushed when Seff was pounding into some girl; his lips were the kind that looked good; not only for kissing but sucking on Max's stick, and the clearest blue eyes that Max had ever seen. They were hypnotic almost like a snake.

Max actually found himself getting dizzy from staring into them. He snapped out of it when he heard Seff speak.

"So how long have you been here?"

"About 7 years, stayed on after graduating." Max answered not really sure of where he was.

"The benefits must be good then." Seff smiled and got into the waiting car. Max breathed him in as he passed. Then he felt himself growing dizzy again. He got into the elevator and the door slid closed.

The elevator was old. It was the kind that you slid the grate closed and locked it before the interior door closed and there was a window and a light only with thick wooden floors. They creaked as the elevator began to move.

"The benefits are nice," Max finally responded. "I was wondering..." Max began. He could feel Seff move closer to him.

"Yes," the words seemed to melt from Seff's mouth and pour into his ear.

"Your last name is the same as the man that built the Brownstone. I was wondering if you were related, it's not a very common last name." Max asked. Draegon, no it wasn't a very common name by any means.

"Funny, I usually get asked about my first name...people just assume they know what my last name means." Seff answered. His voice was low and husky. "Is that really what you want to ask me?"

Max looked over at him and saw Seff's eyes flash. "What do you mean?" Suddenly the elevator stopped. Seff had somehow opened the elevator door. This triggered the automatic emergency stop. How had he opened that door? Max didn't know what to do next. He slowly lowered the box. Seff leaned back against the wall smiling at him.

"What do I mean?" He sighed. "If you want to play it that way..." Seff answered giving Max the once over with his penetrating eyes. Max felt his heart racing and his head was spinning but tried to maintain his composure. He also noticed that his cock was rock hard. Seff stared at it peaking from under his shorts.

"You're a very strong willed man; others would have been on their knees by now." Seff retorted. "What you really want to know is how good your cock will feel in my mouth." Max swallowed hard and tried to crack a smile. Seff looked up at him with this devilish grin on his face. "You also want to know how my hands will feel on your body; pulling and stroking on your shaft milking you to get you off."

Max tried to look away, but couldn't. It was like his will wasn't his own anymore. The more Seff stared at him the more he lost control.

"Hold on a minute, I don't know where you're getting all this from but..." Max was cut off.

"It doesn't do you any good to lie about it. I can smell the lust on you." Seff stated coolly. "I can see it all over your rigid body, and it's been the only thing on your mind since you saw me standing beside the jeep." Seff inhaled again, "Normally you'd be the one on your knees worshipping my cock, but you're a strong one. I knew that about you when I hired you 7 years ago. In fact that's why I hired you. I knew others would respond to your dominance in the same way that you respond to mine. And I know you've had a good 7 years..."

"What would you do if I told you I was the man that built the Brownstone?" Seff asked. "I am even the man behind the company that hired you 7 years ago." Max didn't know what to do next. "Hired me?" The words echoed. He tried to move. He shifted backwards trying to put as much distance between him and Seff as he could; a futile gesture when you're in an elevator. Seff smiled and inhaled again.

Seff began to move. Max tried to shrink back farther. "Like I said," he began "It's usually me who is being serviced." He stared at Max with a hard lustful gaze. "But on this occasion I will make an exception to my usual rules." Before he could say a word Seff was upon him forcing him hard against the wall; bruising his lips with a crushing kiss. "I must profess I've been looking forward to experiencing you for 7 years." He choked out before he pushed his tongue back into Max's hungry mouth.

Max tried to say something; he tried to fight Seff off but it was no use. Seff was incredibly strong. He restrained Max with the ease of a Great Dane hoisting a kitten up off the ground. Max groaned and kept trying to push Seff back. But Seff would not be denied.

He pushed his body harder into Max's; his tongue searching Max's mouth, enticing him, seducing him into a deeper kiss. Max tried vainly to resist but he found himself kissing Seff back. What was he doing? Why was he responding like this? It was as if he wasn't in control of his own body anymore. And Seff was unyielding.

His mouth left Max's and began to roam across his face and then down his throat. His hands went under Max's shirt and began to pinch his already aching nipples. Max inhaled deeply as he felt Seff's hands travel the length of his torso taking care to massage every one of the muscles on his stomach, before unsnapping the button on his shorts.

Max heard himself moaning deeply as Seff's hands slipped below the shorts causing the zipper to release. What was going on here? He had wanted to be with Seff from the moment he laid eyes on him, but this was something else. Something very powerful, something he couldn't resist. Something he gave into without hesitating or struggle.

His mind was altering between a state of intense arousal and fear when he felt the sensation of Seff's mouth envelop the head of his cock. His lips were soft and warm and pushed passed what was left of his non retracted foreskin to the base of the head. Seff's tongue began to encircle the hood and inside the foreskin sending the most unbelievable sensations through Max's body. His body jerked as Seff's mouth claimed the head of his shaft. Slowly he began to suck the tip then he let a little more of it slip in and out of his mouth. Max was going insane with lust, he went touch Seff's head but Seff grabbed his wrist forcing it back to his side. His grip was like a vice, as he held his arm in place. Then he grabbed his other arm pinning it to his side as well.

Seff looked up at Max with hungry red eyes. They were glowing like hot coals as he continued to suck on Max's cock. Then without warning he enveloped it down to the balls. Max nearly passed out from surprise and the sensations of pleasure. He'd never seen anyone take him like that; all 8 1/2 inches gone. He felt the head pushing against the back of Seff's throat.

Like a madman Seff started fucking his cock with his mouth like a whore. The suction was intense and it rammed in and out of his mouth. Max felt the begging of his load rising; but Seff pulled back.

"Not yet." He whispered and began to lick up Max's body. He stopped to bite his nipples sending ripples through Max's already taunt frame. He wanted to cum inside Seff's mouth so badly he could have busted his load right then. But Seff was in charge. He stood up and stared at Max.

"Open your mouth, I want your tongue." He ordered. Max complied like a slave. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out for Seff. Seff smirked and touched it with the tip of his tongue then he sucked it into his mouth flooding Max's mouth with his own very demanding tongue. The kiss was just as brutal as Seff's blowjob; Max submitted to it happily pushing against his new master.

"You're a real slut aren't you Max? How many of my tenants have you done this to?" He asked huskily.

"Yes, I'm a slut," was all Max could manage to choke out before the pain that stuck his balls from Seff's hand hit him. Max cried out which made Seff crack a wide grin. In a single motion he spun Max around and pinned him to the wall; forcing his rock hard cock to be pinched between his own body and the metal wall. The metal felt good against his flesh as did Seff's hard body pressing into him from behind.

Seff raised Max's hands above his head and restrained him with one hand. With the other he began to caress Max's body using his nails which were like razors. Max could feel them cutting into his flesh. He tried to push Seff away and protest to the pain.

"What's pleasure without pain Max?" He whispered in his ear and then grabbed his ass hard. Seff's nails were like spikes. They punctured Max's ass cheek like a needle into a balloon. Max cried out in pain he felt the warm blood begin to trickle down his leg. Seff released his wrists and instead grabbed the back of Max's head and forced it against the wall.

"This doesn't really hurt Max, you want it. You wanted me; this is the cost." Seff moaned then he licked down Max's back. His tongue felt cold and snake-like as if flicked and tickled Max's quivering flesh. He signed deeply as he felt Seff begin to lick the sores on his cheek.

"Umm, you taste so sweet." Seff said as his tongue finished licking the blood and moved over in between the crack of Max's ass. Max tensed but Seff was not going to be denied. He pulled Max's hips out from the wall causing him to arch just enough that Seff could spread his cheeks and begin to lick.

Max's head began to spin. Seff's tongue was hard and it pushed passed his tight puckering hole like a knife through butter. It was cold and felt so good as it darted in and out. Max was ready to explode. He felt the pre cum dripping as he bent over to give Seff more exposure.

"That's right Max; show me what you really want." Seff's voice was as demanding as his tongue. He released Max's hair and dragged his nails across his back leaving bloody trails. Max winced but didn't cry out. Instead his body arched and he went to reach for his cock.

Seff intercepted him by shoving a finger into Max's hole. It caught him by surprise and he inadvertently cried out. This seemed to please Seff and he continued to lick Max's balls and finger his ass. He then reached under and began licking the cum that dripped from Max's cock.

"I don't like to waste." He whispered. Then he rose up and before Max knew it; he felt the walls of his ass splitting apart to make way for Seff's hard cock. It was the most unbelievable sensation he'd ever experienced. The head of Seff's cock was huge and it pushed past the tightness like a drill head.

"Oh god; Seff please..." Max chocked out as Seff pushed in deeper.

"God isn't here today Max, only me. This is my house." Seff purred and began the ramming into Max like a jack hammer. He continued to slap Max's ass hard and Max moaned as he felt his prostate about to give.

Seff moved forward and grabbed Max's head again so they were once again standing against the wall. Seff was pounding into Max and grabbing his scalp holding his head at an angle that left his neck exposed to Seff. Max could feel Seff's hard breath on it as he pounded him. He also felt his other hand reaching around playing with his cock.

"You're not going to cum Max; until I tell you." He proclaimed and then began to lick and suck the nape of Max's neck. Max swallowed hard.

"I can't hold it ... I'm going to cum." He moaned. Max dragged his nail across Max's neck cutting it. The blood began to flow down Max's chest. Seff began to lick the wound. Max's head was truly spinning now. What was happening here? What was Seff doing? Was he drinking his blood? Max's vision became blurred.

Seff smiled and pulled out of Max. He spun him around and pushed Max to the floor of the elevator. Seff moved Max's mouth to his pulsating cock. Max took it greedily. He wanted to; he needed to taste Seff. He needed to choke on him; and Seff was obliging. He held Max's head steadfast and began fucking his face. Max gagged on the thick eight inch cock moving in and out of his mouth. It was striking the back wall and going down his throat and Max loved the feeling of it.

"That's right clean all your shit off me." Seff purred continuing to force fuck Max's mouth. And Max did as he was told. He was licking it clean; every ripple, every vein was being lavished by his tongue.

Seff pulled out of him and moved back. He put Max's legs up and weighted his ankles on his shoulders. Then he slid his cock back into Max. Within minutes he was driving it into him and playing with Max's hard cock.

"Are you ready?" Seff asked.

"Yes, please cum in me, please." Max begged. This was something he'd never done before; but then again neither was getting fucked. He had always been the top both with men and women but now he was someone else's bitch and he was enjoying it more than he could believe. He grabbed his legs and pulled his feet closer to his ears.

Seff moved up more and continued his assault. He leaned forward and kissed Max which made Max release his ankles. He kept his leg open so Seff could still get good penetration but he also wanted to keep feeling Seff's mouth on his.

"I've got something for you Max." Seff crooned then he grabbed Max's head and pulled it to the side. Suddenly Max saw them; gleaming white, razor sharp, fangs protruding from Seff's mouth like jagged peaks. Max tried to force Seff away but it was in vain. Seff's mouth came down on Max's throat and he felt the teeth penetrate his flesh. His body bucked. Seff continued to pound into him as he sucked the life essence from Max. Max struggled but he finally submitted. He couldn't believe it he was being drained by a vampire; an actual vampire in the twenty-first century. The thought sent chills through his body but the intensity he was feeling made him release.

As Seff sank his teeth further into Max's throat and plunged his cock deepr into his ass; Max let out the deepest moan he'd ever experienced and released hot jizz all over their stomachs. Seff kept sucking and with each convulsion of Max's orgasm Seff matched it with a thrust deeper into him. The combination of the warm blood leaving his throat into Seff's cold mouth and Seff's hard cock ramming into his ass were so overpowering to Max to him that he didn't care that he was dying here in the elevator at the hands of a vampire. He just continued to convulse and cry out in painful pleasure.

Seff leaned back and stared down at Max. Max could see his blood splattered face. The white gleaming fangs were now crimson as his fluid dripped down from them. Seff smiled and began to rub the wet spot on his stomach that Max had left there. He tasted Max's cum. Max was fading but he could feel Seff stroking his cock as he continued to move his hips into him.

Seff's orgasm was as powerful as his sucking the of Max's blood had been. His hips thrashed and pumped harder and harder until finally dispelling sweet fluid deep into and Max. Max could feel the hot sticky liquid pumping into him. Seff didn't lose his hardness even though he had just dumped a load of spunk in Max's ass. Max could feel the jizz dripping from his ass. Instead Seff leaned forward and bit down into his own lip.

"Now that you've cum for me; come unto me." Seff continued to move his ass driving his steel deep into Max and his mouth once again covered in a deep kiss. Only now he could taste Seff's blood going down his throat. Why was he drinking it down? He asked himself as he continued to kiss Seff. Was it true did he really want this? Was it the feeling of being forced to submit that made him lose touch with the reality that he was being killed? Whatever the answer it came down to being something he'd never experienced before; and the cold hard fact was he liked it. He found himself enjoying it.

Max closed his eyes, he was losing consciousness now. He moaned one last time and then blackness.

Then he heard a bell and felt a jerk.

"I love the old elevators." Seff's voice entered his ears. "The jerk is the best part and then the lights come on." Seff laughed. Max opened his eyes. Seff was standing across from him; still dressed no blood or fangs for that matter staring at him. The elevator door was closed and locked; they'd just reached the floor. The light came on in the car.

"Are you all right man?" Seff asked staring at him. "You look a little pale."

Max didn't really know how to answer. He looked around.

"Ah, yeah guess my blood sugar is low...or something." He answered opening the elevator door.

"...or something." Seff mused when he passed Max as he exited the car. Max simply stared at him as he started down the hallway...

reymaj
reymaj
1 Followers
12