The Brownstone: Charles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

I didn't know what to do but obey him. I started to remove my tie but before I could get it off he held up his hand to stop me and told me that I was not to move. He left that room for a moment. When he returned he was carrying with him the coat tree from the lobby. From the back of my office door he grabbed the hanger that was holding my suit jacket and walked slowly over to me.

"You will lay your jacket neatly across your desk. Then you will take your shoes and socks off. You will roll your socks neatly and place them in your shoes and place them under the desk. You will take off your pants and hang them PROPERLY on this hanger, and take your shirt and tie off and hang them up. Then you will hang your jacket PROPERLY. When you have done all of this I want to see you standing in front of me with your hands at your side." He rattled off the instructions like a drill sergeant to a plebe at basic training -- and like a plebe I had no choice but to obey.

More fearful of this sudden display of anger he was exhibiting towards me I followed his instructions precisely. Over and over in my head I kept asking myself why I was doing what this man was barking at me to do. At first I thought it was because I needed to keep my job, but as each piece of my clothing came off I began to fell a strange stirring inside of me wondering what he was going to do next.

Within minutes I had stripped down to my T-shirt and boxer shorts, items that Mr. George told me had to be worn underneath my suit.

"You will take off your undershirt and fold it properly and lay it on your desk."

I had never been naked in front of a man before. Why was my cock twitching and getting so hard? I knew within seconds he was going to see naked. I found myself shaking with fear and also with a tinge of anticipation of everything that was happening.

"Now your underwear, I want them tri-folded neatly and put on top of your undershirt."

I started to turn my back to him, but his hand grabbed my upper arm digging into my arms with a strength I didn't know he had. He spun me back around, his face was less than an inch from mine.

"The only time you will ever turn your back to me boy is if I tell you to, do you understand me boy?" He screamed his face turning beat red.

"Y...y...yes sir." Shit now he was really scaring me.

He took a small step back and waited. I bent over and slowly removed my boxers. My cock sprang out and stood straight and proud pointing at him. His eyes opened wide and for the briefest moment I saw a different expression cross his voice -- it seemed to be one of softness and longing, but that faded quickly when he started walking around me inspecting my body.

"From this moment on when I tell you do something I expect you to do it the moment I say it. There will be no hesitation on your part. Now you will bend over from your waist and place your hands flat on the floor, spread your legs if you have to." He reached over to my desk and picked something up while I got into his dictated position.

Without warning, a moment later I heard a whooshing sound and felt searing pain as he slapped my ruler across my bare ass. I cried out from the sudden searing pain he had inflicted on me. "That's right boy, cry out, simper like a baby, but this isn't going to stop." SLAP! The ruler lashed across my ass again, this time just a little lower. SLAP! Again it burned across my upper thighs. "That is number three my boy...You will receive ten of these as your punishment." SLAP! He laid it heavily across my right ass cheek. SLAP! Searing pain across my left ass cheek starting me crying openly now, hoping, praying the tears could relieve the pain.

"Half done boy now stand up." I struggled to stand and found, as incredible as it seemed, my cock was rock hard with strings of pre-cum dripping from the slit. Before I could even think why this was he grabbed me forcefully by my hair and pulled me around the desk where he sat in my chair. From the breast pocket of his suit he removed a silk embroidered handkerchief and wiped the glob of pre-cum roughly from my head of my cock sending unfamiliar currents surging throughout my body. It was the first time anyone had ever touched me like that. I gasped in fear and prayed I wouldn't shoot my load.

"Boy, don't even think about shooting that load." He said sternly, reading my mind, as he grabbed me by my hair again and pulled me over his lap. My cock slipped firmly between his legs and he positioned me so my stomach rested against the bulge in his pants.

"Now I want to hear you beg me for the rest of your punishment. I know you want it. Now beg for it."

At that moment I didn't know if I wanted to beg him for the rest of my punishment to get it over with, or as sick as it might sound because I wanted it to continue.

"Sir...please...please punish my ass." I cried out. SLAP! The ruler struck straight across my ass again.

"Yes boy beg for it, tell me how much you want this..."

"Please sir...whip me again, I deserve to be punished..." SLAP!

"More Sir...please sir, I need more punishment..." SLAP!

"Sir...I was wrong and deserve this punishment sir, please give it to me sir..." SLAP! SLAP! My ass was on fire. I was crying again, it didn't matter, I just wanted more.

But he wasn't done. He dropped the ruler on my desk and pushed me from his lap to the floor.

"Kneel in front of me boy" I scrambled to his feet and knelt sitting back on my heels. My cock was sticking out through my tightly clasped thighs.

"I want you to know this will not be the only time I will punish you boy. Soon you find yourself begging me to punish you."

"Yes Sir." My eyes were cast down to my cock. I didn't dare look at him.

"When you are on your knees in front of my like this boy, you will clasp your hands behind your neck." he said. "You will stick your elbows out perpendicular and you will spread your fucking legs so I can see your entire body. Outside of business, whenever we are in a room together you will always be on your knees naked before me."

I did as he said as he stood up from the chair. My eyes were dead to his zipper on his pants. I watched him unbutton the top button and slowly unzip his pants. I just looked straight ahead. I didn't dare look at him. I saw his bulge straining in his boxers. He reached into his boxers and I watched in what seemed to be slow motion as it sprung out to me. His cock was long and thick with a bulbous head. "You don't know it yet but soon you are going to worship this cock. I know this is your first cock boy, which makes me this so much more special, but I promise you that it won't be your last. That sweet little mouth of yours was made to suck cock. I can see how much you want it. Now beg for it!" My heart was pounding. I was scared and excited at the same time. I had never imagined myself like this, but now that I was here, I realized I did want everything he was doing to me.

"Please sir may I please suck your cock." I said in a weak, blithering tone.

"Look at me and say it again." Slowly I drew my eyes to his. I repeated my plea this time in a stronger more affirmed tone. A smile cracked at the corner of his mouth.

"Open your mouth up and stick your tongue out." He rubbed his cock over my lips and tongue and for the first time I tasted another man's cock. Slowly he slid his cock into my mouth while at the same time he grabbed my head, threading his fingers through my hair and pulled me closer to him. I felt his cock slipping to the back of my throat. Pushing me further back on my heels he pulled my head back so my throat and chin when in a straight line.

His movements were slow and precise at first as he stroked in and out of my mouth. He was taking his pleasure from my inexperienced mouth but as I began to take more of his cock he started hammering himself into me. "Fuck boy, I'm going to shove this cock down your throat and shoot my load down your throat" he cried out and a moment later he unleashed himself in my mouth.

Pulsating waves of cum were choking me as I cried to swallow quicker to make room for more. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" he screamed humping himself harder against me.

He didn't say anything for a long time. I was still on my knees in front of him, my cock was still hard. I couldn't bring myself to look at him but knew he was staring at me.

"Charles you will listen to me very carefully now" he said. I immediately resumed his proscribed position, suddenly eager to only want to please him. His paused and looked down on me in a renewed light. When he began speaking again his voice had softened somewhat. "Before we leave this office tonight three things are going to happen."

"Sir?"

"One: You are going to acknowledge that I own that beautiful cock of yours and you will never cum without my permission, whether you are in my presence or not. Two: You are going to beg me to fuck your virgin ass and when I have shot my load deep in your ass you will kneel at my feet and beg me fuck you at my will -- wherever and whenever I want to. And three: You are going to pledge yourself to me for as long as I want you." He paused for a moment, lifted my chin forcing me to look in his eyes. "Charles, you might not understand all of this right now but you must trust me that I know you were destined to be mine, to serve me. I've known it from the first day you walked into this office."

I was dumbfounded. What was happening to me? He was telling me that I had wanted this for three years. How could that be?

"Stand" he ordered. "While my cock recovers from that excellent mouth fucking you gave me you will entertain me." Entertain him? I know I had a questioning look on my face. "It is very important that you listen to everything I say and that you do not deviate from anything I tell you to do."

"Yes Sir." I was saying 'yes' to him even though I didn't know what he wanted from me.

"Just listen to my voice and do what I tell you to do."

He spoke slowly and precisely. The first task he had me do was clean the top of my desk off, but it had to be done in his meticulous way. I had to stack my papers neatly and file them in the desk draw. The ledgers had to be closed and put in the file cabinet. The adding machine was unplugged and placed under the desk. The only item he had me leave on the desk was the ruler, and that was a reminder that if I did not do what he instructed me to I would be handing him the ruler and begging him for punished.

"Please be assured that each time you disobey my requests I will be adding 5 more counts to your punishment" he told me.

When the desk was cleaned off to his satisfaction, he had me sit with my ass resting on the edge. My ass was still reeling from his earlier punishment, which only intensified the surging in my cock and balls.

"Have you ever sucked your own cock Charles?"

"No Sir"

"Have you ever tasted your own cum?" I shook my head admitting to him that I had -- just this morning I thought to myself. He gave me a stern look before asking his next question.

"You have a very handsome cock Charles. I don't think I have ever seen a cock as long and perfectly shaped as yours -- not to thick, not too thin. I am going to enjoy using your cock, or should I say 'my' cock because after tonight it WILL be mine." My cock twitched at the thought. He reached out and glided his hand over it. A surge exploded through my body and I felt myself ready to explode. Charles saw this too and instantly brought his thumb and forefinger over the head of my cock pinching it hard. Pain surged relentlessly through by body but the urge to cum instantly went away. My stifled tears returned again. Cecil George just laughed at my outburst, secretly knowing that this was a tickle compared to what he had planned for me.

"With time I will train you how to control you cock. Right now it is like you, wanting and naïve. But I will train you both to serve and pleasure me. That is something you want, am I correct Charles?"

His eyes stared into mine and for the first time in my life, with total conviction, I knew he was right, I did want this. I knew there was nothing he could do to me that I wouldn't accept. I was his, to do with as he pleased. Slowly I nodded my head yes.

Mr. Georges' eyes lit up. "Charles, I'm happy to report that you have just earned yourself another punishment. This lesson will teach you that when I ask you question I expect you to answer my question verbally. You have nodded your head to me twice in the last five minutes that is unacceptable behavior. It shows a lack of respect for me. And boy, know this, you WILL respect me. From this point forward you will never nod your head yes or no or shrug your shoulders to me. I will not tolerate it. Now, hand me the ruler and ask me for your punishment."

Eyes wide opened I reached across the desk, took the ruler in my hand and handed it to him. Standing up I turned towards the desk and bent over the desk offering my ass to him and begged him for my punishment.

Nothing matter to me anymore but pleasing him.

When he had finished with my five count punishment he sat back in his chair. I didn't move. I wanted more. I wanted to beg him for another five count. His now recovered and very hard cock was in his hand. "Now, turn back to me. Where were we? Yes...you were going to entertain me." I turned to see him stroking his cock slowly.

He had me sit on the desk again, which was now even more painful. He told me to lean forward and run my tongue over the head of my cock. I was limber enough and my cock was long enough that I didn't have to strain to do this. "Now graze your teeth around the ridge, that's right, take that cock head in your mouth. Suck it like you sucked me. Show me how much you can get in my mouth." I leaned forward as far as I could but could only get the head and a few inches in my mouth. Mr. George grabbed my hair and pushed my mouth further down.

"I'm going to make you cum now Charles, you are going to shoot your load in your mouth and eat every drop then you will lick yourself clean - just like a dog does." He reached out and grabbed my balls and began kneading them between his fingers.

That was all I needed to send me over the edge. My cock instantly exploded in my mouth shooting surge after surge of hot milky cum in my mouth. Mr. George had one hand on my head shoving it down on my cock while the other held tightly on my balls, pulling on them, milking every drop of cum out of me. I sucked it all, I sucked the head as hard as I could making it last as long as I could and get every drop out of me. When he felt my spasms subside he pulled my cock from my mouth and inspected it to make sure I had cleaned up every drop.

Our eyes met suddenly. "Is there something you want to ask me Charles?"

"Yes Sir."

"You may ask."

Without his permission I slid off the desk to a kneeling position between his legs. "Sir, will you please fuck me, I want to feel your cock buried deep inside of me, please Sir."

He lifted my chin so our eyes met. "Yes Charles, I will fuck you. I am going to take great pleasure in being the first cock in your ass...I am going to shoot my golden nectar into your virgin ass. You are going to be begging me to never stop fucking you, and I won't, I will use your ass because it is now mine. Soon you will be my property to do with as I please."

He helped me to a standing position and bent me over the desk again. My ass was to him. He spread my still painful ass cheeks and ran his fingers down my crack. "Charles, I will never lie to you."

"Sir?"

"This is going to hurt. I want this virgin ass untouched, that means I am going to shove my cock into you without readying you first. No finger to relax your tight sphincter, just my cock driving into you in one deep thrusting stroke" The minute the last word left his mouth his cock drove into me.

I screamed. I know I did. I was screaming and he let out a loud grunting groan and pushed further into me. His fingers dug into my raw ass cheeks as he continued going deeper into me and all I could do was continue screaming.

Panicked I thought I was going to pass out, but then the pain suddenly subsided and I could feel it. He was deep in my ass. His balls slapped against my balls. He grabbed my shoulders and started stroking in and out of me, hammering away at my ass. "Such a tight little ass," he huffed, "Lay your chest flat on the desk and stand on your toes, I want more of that ass" My ass came up and he pounded in me over and over again. My cock went hard again and without realizing it I shot a second load on the floor.

I was begging him not to stop, to never stop. I never wanted this moment to end. I was pleading with him to fuck me harder.

***************

I did pledge myself to him that night. I sat at his feet, kissing them, begging him to take me again. I begged him to use me as he wished and keep me as his for as long as he wanted. He fucked me two more times that night. Our night ended at 6 o'clock the next morning when he placed a gold ring my right ring finger sealing me to him.

He was now my Master.

Cecil left for Washington on Monday. I tried to act as normal as I could, but every time I walked into my office or looked at the ruler, that I was instructed to always have out and unobstructed on my desk I would drift back to Friday night.

Thursday afternoon he called me from Washington. My cock went instantly hard hearing his voice.

"How are you feeling Charles?"

"I am well...M..M..Master" I whispered so no one in the office could hear.

"Have you masturbated since Friday?"

"N...no...Master, but I constantly get hard every time I think about what we did."

"I would love for you to stay hard all the time Charles, but with that cock of yours I don't think it would be proper for you to walk around with such a large bulge in your pants." He chuckled which was so unlike him.

"Yes Master."

"I will be home Friday evening but have a family function I must attend, so I will not be able to see you until Saturday. There is an address on the ruler on your desk. You will arrive at that address at precisely 4pm and ask for Dolan.

Dolan is going to take you and have you prepared to be presented to me later in the evening."

There was a deadening silence on the phone. What did he mean presented to him?

"Charles you will do as you are instructed and never question anything I ever instruct you to do...oh and Charles, you must bring the ruler with you." Without saying another word the line went dead. I looked closely at the ruler, and sure enough there was an address imprinted on the front of the ruler.

Forty-eight hours. That is how I long I had to wait to find out what Master had in store for me. By the time Saturday afternoon rolled around I was so nervous and excited I could barely contain myself. I dressed in my best suit, making sure that every crease was pressed to perfection and my shoes shined until I could practically see my reflection in them.

I wanted Master to be proud of me and as much as I craved another punishment, I didn't want to disappoint him.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers
12