The Brownstone: Michael Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand was still wrapped around mine, holding my one hand at the base of his cock, as I gently sucked his cock-head into my mouth. The head of his cock disappeared between my lips letting me graze my teeth lightly across the ridge while my tongue worked in small circles around the head. He was whispering my name and as I looked up at him I could see shameless ecstasy written on every line of his face.

Within minutes his breathing began to increase and I could feel body tightening. "I'm going to cum soon Michael. I would like to cum in your mouth but only if you are comfortable with that." He voice was once again deep and throaty. I let him know I wanted it as much as he did by tightening my lips around him and lowering my head further down his rock hard pole.

"Take my balls in your hand...wrap your hand around my shaft...I want you to feel every part of my orgasm" he was panting, gasping with every word "when I cum please don't swallow it, just hold it in your mouth." My eyes met his. There was this wildness about them as they pierced into me, controlling me, and controlling his orgasm.

He reached out and forced my head further down his cock as he slowly began stroking his cock in and out of my mouth. My one hand felt his balls tighten and shrink up to his cock while the other was wrapped around the base of his cock. My mouth was gliding up and down his pole, with each stroke I kept trying to take more and more of him.

His hips rose from the seat and for a split second there was deadening silence and then a deep guttural groan mixed with a louder "AHHHH" as his balls pulsed and his cock swelled even more in my mouth. Suddenly I felt the first streams of cum shot from him and into my mouth. I could feel the alternating pulses from his balls and his shaft as jet after jet continued to shoot in my mouth. His hands held my head tightly over his cock until the waves of his orgasm started to subside and he began to breathe again.

My mouth was still wrapped around his cock-head with his load settled on my tongue. Although I had swallowed some, there was still a huge amount of cum waiting for him. After taking several deep breaths Charles sat up and pulled his cock from my mouth. His hand came up and lifted my chin as he starred into my eyes. In one quick moment he leaned forward and brought his mouth to mine, prying it open with his tongue, it shot out against mine drawing the remaining cum and my tongue deep into his mouth. He held his mouth to mine, kissing me long and hard. The initial shock of a man kissing me soon wore off and I found myself pressing against him desperately wanting more of his mouth and tongue.

"I have to admit that was a first Michael." He finally said drawing away from me. I looked at him inquisitively, "I have never had such an urgent need and have never been able to not control my orgasm like that before. You are so very innocent and so very hot and I just couldn't control myself!" I gave him an ear-to-ear smile and took the liberty of resting my head against his bare thigh.

"Now, whatever shall we do with you?" He said running his long fingers through my hair. It was a question I wasn't expecting and didn't know how to answer him.

He thought for a long moment than asked me to sit more to the center of the floor. Not content with how I was sitting, he gently moved my legs apart with his foot spreading my legs wider so he could see all of me. I was mildly shocked that I felt no embarrassment sitting in front of him like I was, but his persona was so calming, it just felt so natural to let him have full access to my cock and balls.

"You are indeed a very special man Michael and I can only envision that we will both receive amply enjoyment from that cock of yours." He let out a brief sigh and continued speaking. "Now I want to see you cum Michael. I want to watch you stroke your cock. I want you to listen to my voice as I tell what I am feeling as you do this." Leaning back on one hand I started stroking myself ever so slowly. My balls were full and heavy I knew that I wouldn't be able to last long.

"I want you to close your eyes for a moment Michael and feel what you are doing... I love watching how gently you stroke yourself, how you move your hand in circular motions around every part of your thick shaft and rub your thumb over your engorged head to grab some lubricant..." His voice drifted off causing me to open my eyes and look at him. His was stroking his now recovered cock as he began to speak again. "One day, and very soon, I am going to suck the head of your cock until you shoot your load in my mouth and I hope you will want me to share it with you like you shared with me."

I know I mumbled yes, but his voice was pushing me over the edge and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold out too much longer. "Now listen Michael... when you are ready to cum I want you to cum in this glass, can you do that for me?" I shook my head yes rose to my knees and started stroking myself harder. "That's it... Oh yes Michael... cum for me, shoot your load into this glass, and as soon as you do that I am going to shoot my load into the same glass... cum for me Michael, yesssss...." He hissed as the first wave of cum erupted from my cock. My free hand slapped to my cock so both my hands were stroking my shaft as wave after wave of cum shot from me. I was rocking on my heels feeling the wonderful sensation of my throbbing cock cumming over and over again.

I felt Charles move and I threw my eyes open to see that he too had started to stroke his cock harder and was going to cum also. Shifting closer to him I continued to stroke my cock harder and felt a second wave of orgasm building inside my balls. Within seconds, in unison, we were shooting our loads into the glass and moaning loudly as the heads of our cocks shot hot cum onto each others.

Our orgasms subsided and as minutes ticked by, our panting evened out as our breathing began to return to normal. Charles held the almost half full scotch glass we had just cum in to his lips. "I love the taste of warm fresh cum." He sighed as he downed the contents in one quick shot. Without hesitation I moved quickly to his side and pressed my lips against his, begging for the same kiss he had given me minutes before. Our tongues crashed together as I sucked his tongue deeply into my mouth, milking it for the flavor of our mixed juices.

"Your cock is still hard?" He half asked, half stated breaking the awkward silence between us.

"Yes, I can cum many times before I go soft."

"Do you need to cum again?"

I shook my head no and let him know I was fine. I had moved from the floor back up to the seat and was in the process of putting my jeans back on. Charles had very meticulously cleaned himself up and was sitting back in his seat waiting on me.

"Where are you staying while you are here in New York?" he asked after another painful silence. I told him I was staying at the YMCA. It was the least expensive accommodation I could find on my student budget. A slight chuckle slipped from his lip as he picked up intercom phone and instructed the driver to take us to the Y.

"I would like for us to be able to spend some time together this weekend if you are available. Please understand that as much as I would like to have you stay with me unfortunately you can't while I am here in New York, you understand that don't you Michael?" He knew that I understood and continued talking. "I also can't bear the thought of you staying at a place like that. If you would let me, I would like to get you a room at a hotel close to where I am staying, this way we can see each other whenever I am free."

"That's very generous of you Charles." I told him. I did not feel comfortable accepting such generosity, but at that point I think my cock was making my decisions for me.

"I would also like to get you some clothes that are more..." He stumbled over the next few words, not wanting to hurt my feeling too much. "....um... well more appropriate if we do venture out for a meal. And Michael, if we do go out I will introduce you as an intern from my office. I will tell people that you are studying business at a Boston university and will be spending yours breaks with me learning the business from the ground up. I hope this is acceptable to you."

"Yes sir, I guess that would be okay..." My voice trailed off not knowing how to say the things I felt I needed to say.

"What is it Michael?" he asked, his voice was so soft and filled with concern.

"It's just everything is moving so quickly, I don't know what to think, what to feel. You...you are being very generous to me, and I just keep wondering why? What's so special about me?"

Charles interrupted me immediately. "Michael I want you to try and do just one thing for me, and that is to go with everything that is happening and going to happen to you. Don't question it, don't read too much into it, but learn from it and grow from it." He leaned forward and kissed my lips gently, his mouth opened to mine and for the next few minutes we lost ourselves in each other.

12