The Brownstone: Michael Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

He had suffered a massive heart attack. It took over a day for the doctors to even give us the prognosis that he had a 50/50 chance of survival. Thirty-six hours later he was rushed into surgery and had open heart, four bypass surgery. Seventy-two hours later the doctors finally told us that he would survive and with proper diet and exercise he could recover his life back again.

Modern medicine has always had the capability of healing the physical body and it was able to do so with Charles' body. Physically he was fine, his heart was strong and the doctors were pleased, but on the inside Charles wasn't healing. At sixty-four years old, before the heart attack, Charles was in great physical shape. We had sex every day, most of the time several times a day -- either with each other or serviced by submissives. After the heart attack Charles seemed to have lost interest in all of the things he had once enjoyed so much -- and that included me. He was released from the hospital two weeks after his 'episode' as the doctors called it. We hired a full time nurse/caregiver for Charles, who upon returning to the house insisted that we stay in separate bedrooms. He used the excuse that outside people didn't need to know about our private life. Six weeks later Charles was back on his feet, back to work part time and the nurse gone but Charles still secluded himself in another bedroom. At first he gave me excuse after excuse but after a few weeks he didn't even bother.

One night, after he had turned in, I went into his room and tried to get into bed with him, I just wanted to hold him, I missed feeling his warmth against mine. He immediately rolled away from me and told me that he preferred to be alone.

"Please Charles, let me just stay with you." He was silent for a long time and I thought he had fallen asleep, but then he spoke. "I think you should find someone else to be with." He said through clenched teeth. I could tell he was emotional.

"There is no one in this world I want to be with but you Charles." I said touching his shoulder gently.

"But I can't give you what you need anymore." I moved closer to Charles and took him in my arms. His face was stained with tears. "Charles I just want to be close to you like this. That's all. If this is all we can ever have then so be it." More than anything in my life I wanted to tell him for the first time in all the years that we had been together that I loved him -- but Charles wanted no part of those words. We could say need, want, care, respect, anything but the one true word that defined us. "I can't satisfy you anymore." He said crying opening in my arms.

"Just being with you is enough for me." He fell asleep nestled in my arms. We were together in the same bed again -- at least it was a start.

"There's a new submissive in our flock." Charles said to me over breakfast one day. "You've seen him...Master Richard has disowned his submissive and asked us if we'd take him."

"You mean John?"

"Yes...you know him?"

"I've seen him, he's very beautiful -- has a beautiful thick cock also." I had seen John one time when Richard parked him in the submissive area when he took his yearly trip to Thailand. Richard never allowed anyone to touch his submissives and had to pay extra to have a Trainer assigned to him to babysit while he was going for two months.

"Why did he disown him?" I asked.

"Richard had to go to Japan for an extended period of time. But I think that was just an excuse, I think he might have had some behavior issues with him."

"Hmmm....shall I bring him to you this afternoon for an exam?"

"Oooo...that would be nice." He said leaning into me kissing me deeply. "Come back to bed, I want to make out with you for while, maybe feel that beautiful cock of yours up my ass." Charles still hadn't been able to maintain an erection, but he still enjoyed feeling me deep inside of him -- and so did I.

Out the blue, just after we had gotten in bed the next night Charles asked me if I would let John fuck me. I sat up in bed and looked at him in shock.

"Absolutely not!" I said angry that he would ever consider something like that.

"You need to have someone...and I can't give you want you need."

"You give me everything I want and need." I said to him. "End of discussion."

"What if I never get an erection again?"

"What if the tables were reversed and I couldn't do it...would you find someone else?"

"I...I'd at least consider it." He said smiling. It took close to six months, several trips to his doctor and a change in his heart medication before Charles showed any signs of wanting to have sex again. It took my quite by surprise when I woke up one morning to him lying on top of me, his cock hard and pressing into me. Charles had the biggest smile on his face. "It's time." He said sinking into me slowly. ***************

Five years later Charles and I were in the middle of a meeting when he suddenly looked at me oddly. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, he just looked at me with total horror in his eyes and collapsed. By the time we arrived at the hospital the doctors told me that he had suffered a massive stroke and there was no hope whatsoever for his survival. Peyton and I sat in the hospital room for two days while Charles, on a ventilator, with his vacant eyes opening staring at us. "He would never want to live like this." Peyton said.

"I know." I cried. "I just can't let him go, not just yet."

Later that afternoon Renaldo came into the room.

He immediately took me in his arms and held me in a bear hug. "I am here." He whispered wiping the tears from his eyes. Gone was the Italian accent replaced with a distinctive New York, almost Brooklyn flair.

"The doctors run an EEG every hour. There is still some minimal brain activity which means he's still alive...my poor Charles..." I burst out crying again. "I don't know what I'm going to do without him..."

*********************************************** I AM CHARLES. Before I close my eyes for the last time let me look at my beautiful Michael. If only I could tell him, if only the last words out of my mouth could be...I love you sweet one.

I AM CHARLES! ***********************************************

Over 1000 people attended Charles' funeral. We laid him to rest right next to Cecil, I'm sure the two of them are in heaven fucking their brains out. I was inconsolable for the first month.

Peyton seemed to keep everything inside. His attachment to Charles went back 42 years. Charles was the first person to ever fully accept him even with all of his idiosyncrasies. The first night in the hospital Peyton stood by the door just staring at Charles. I walked over to him and tried to hug him but his body was stiff and unrelenting.

"What will we do without him?" He asked, his voice was tinged with fear.

"He'll expect you to take care of me." I said to try and sooth him.

"I know Sir."

"And I will take care of you..."

"Thank you Sir." Did Peyton cry? I'm sure he did, but he would never have let me see it.

Renaldo, or Renny, as I called him, stayed with me every night after Charles passed. He was my savior. He knew when to let me cry and when to tell me a joke to make me laugh. He held me at night when I felt so alone that I wanted to die. Most of all he made strong enough to go on. The will was read a week after the funeral. Charles left the bulk of his estate to me. In addition he left $30 million dollars, one million for every year of service Peyton was with him. When I asked Peyton what he was going to do with all the money he told me very dryly, put it in the bank. Peyton had no intention of leaving my side. Like Cecil had when he passed, Charles left me a personal letter. It took me another week before I could read it. Inside the envelope were a solid gold wedding band and the letter.

My dearest Michael, I am gone now, and I have to say that it is very lonely here without you. I have no words of wisdom for you or no confessions I need to make...wait that isn't correct, I do have a confession I need to make. Michael I love you. I loved you the first moment I saw you. I should have learned from Cecil not to hide my feelings, but I didn't and because of it I never told you how I really felt. I knew every time you wanted to tell me you loved me and I wouldn't let you, for that I am sorry. But do know this, I know how you felt and it brought joy to my heart every day I was with you. Michael, I beg you to please find love with someone and when you do shout it from the tree tops. Tell him every day that you love him and never regret saying those words. I know that you will always love me so please don't let that stop you from finding love with someone else. When Mary died I wanted to ask you to marry me. I even bought you a ring. I know that marriage between two men isn't legal, but after all what is marriage? It's nothing more than a commitment between two people. But like everything in my life I was too chicken to ask you -- maybe I feared that you would say no. I have enclosed that ring as a reminder that I did make a commitment to you.

Love again Michael, that's my only order I will ever give you....

****************** 2012 I sat back in my seat starring at the reports my team had prepared for the acquisition or hostile takeover as I preferred to think of it, we were in the middle of. There was a weakness in the company only my team and I just couldn't find it. "...Michael we need to make a decision." Jake, my current M&A attorney said. He was sitting at his desk in Washington with his image being displayed on the large plasma screen in my New York office. I just looked at him blankly. Counting to ten, my feeble attempt to keep the anger that had built up inside of in check, was failing me miserably. "What kind of decision would you like me to make? Maybe I can decide that this report is a piece of shit and the facts aren't checked properly and I'd look like a fool if we even tried to go to the next step...or maybe I can decide to FIRE YOUR ASS because I'm tired of getting this type of crap from you."

It finally became clear to me to opt for the second option and within the next hour not only was Jake fired but I cleaned out the entire M&A department in the Washington office as well. It came as no surprise to anyone. We had lost the last two acquisitions we had set out to get and they had already been forewarned that if things didn't change I would make changes in all of their lives. Cecil & Company wasn't suffering from the loss of business. It was still a multi-billion dollar company that held one of the highest ratings for a personally owned entity. As for me personally, any professional in the psychiatric world would tell me I was turning away from the realities of life by immersing myself in the business, especially since it was something that Charles and I shared so closely together and that I was trying to prove to him I could keep the company successful. My analysis of the situation was that without Charles I had nothing left except for the company. I normally split my time equally between the Washington and New York offices but for the past month I had been working on potentially the biggest corporate taken over we had ever considered which pretty much kept me in Washington. I had come to New York the day before to handle some other corporate business that had been set on the back burner for too many weeks.

The fact that I had just fired everyone from our M&A department and couldn't take the next step because we were missing a key player, a top notch Mergers & Acquisitions attorney made me realize that I was going to be in New York for longer than I had expected. HR from both locations was working round the clock to find suitable candidates to interview which were being set up in New York over the next few days.

In the meantime I decided to take the day off, spend a couple of hours with Renny getting pampered and then go and enjoy some much needed attention at the brownstone. By mid-afternoon I had my Renny treatment, he joined me for a relaxing lunch and had taken a steam, it was now time to destress with a nice submissive taking care of my other needs. Entering the lounge I saw Bud Fisher, a long standing member, friend and Managing Partner of the one of the largest law firms in New York. I walked over to him, interrupting his private moment of reading a newspaper while a submissive knelt between legs sucking his cock. Bud put down the newspaper, but let the young submissive at his feet continue the blow job.

"Still drinking those fucking dirty martinis?" I asked.

"Yes and please don't lecture me. My wife is on me enough." We both had a good laugh while I called over a server to get a martini for Bud and a club soda with lime for me. "How are things Bud? It's been a while since we've spoken."

"I'm great, the firm is great, and a little birdie has also told me you are looking for a new M&A attorney but you haven't called me yet."

My eyes drifted around the room. There was a part of me that didn't feel like talking about business. I wanted to find a submissive that would make my cock hard and take me away for a few hours. But there was also the part of me that knew Bud Fisher was secreting a candidate away from me. "I have someone that might interest you."

"Oh?" It was about time he offered up his candidate but I knew I had to play things cool. The drinks arrived and I excused myself for a moment while I whispered to the server what I was looking for. As Head Master of the brownstone, I got whatever I wanted -- whenever I wanted it.

"First you have to promise me that you won't try to steal him away from us. He's too valuable an asset to our company."

I leaned into Bud and smiled, "First of all Bud, I didn't come here to talk about business today...and secondly, why even mention him to me if don't want to lose him? Because you know I never make promises I can't keep. If I want this guy I will have him - with or without your blessing."

"You know you're a bastard, don't you?"

"Yes and damn fucking proud of it." I said laughing. Charles had taught me well.

Our conversation was briefly interrupted when a trainer approached us with a submissive in tow. He was shockingly good looking, with an athletic build and a thick hard cock with a lovely patch of red pubic hair - just how I liked my men. "I hope that Brian will please you this afternoon Sir." The Trainer said. "He just had his unveiling last Saturday and hasn't been touched since then. We had planned to put him on the floor this weekend, but of course if he pleases you we will reserve him for your use exclusively."

"How much ass work as he had?" I asked.

"Master Hughes was high bid for his virginity. He took him in public one time and that was all."

"Very good. Thank you very much"

The trainer nodded his head and the young submissive dropped to his knees and waited for instructions. I just let him sit there while I continued my conversation with Bud.

"Okay so you've peak my interest, you've got five minutes to tell me about this 'someone' you have."

"As you know our firm only recruits only the best candidates from Harvard. Well a couple years back we recruited this kid, and I do mean kid, 21 years old. He graduated summa and passed the bar three months later on the first try and with the highest score in his group...."

While Bud droned on about 'the kid' I already knew about, I opened the towel wrap I had been wearing and motioned for Brian to start sucking on my cock. Brian was trying to please me, but his eagerness wasn't exciting to me, I wanted something more. Reaching out I touched Brian's face gently, running my finger down his face, an act of affection a Master rarely displayed. "Go slowly" I whispered, "We have plenty of time. Show me you want this as much as I do."

Turning back to Bud, I apologized for the interruption and asked him to continue again.

"Where was I...oh yeah...about six months after he joined the firm he was drafted to M&A for a big project we had in the hopper. The kid took to the project like a fish to water, he's a fucking natural. Come to find out that not only did he get his undergraduate degree in polysci but he also got a degree in accounting and finance. While he was in law school he scored his CMA and CFA designations. Plus on a whim he took the CPA exam, even though he didn't qualify and passed all four parts in one sitting. He's got this eidetic thingy going on -- never forgets anything.

"During the past year he has brought in over 10 million in billable fees, more than any associate has ever done in the history of our firm. Over lunch one day he told me confidentially that he planned on being made partner within two years. Partner before 30, that's unheard but do you want to know the weird part -- I actually believe he's going to do it."

My cock was now fully erect, Brian had taken his words to heart and had stopped trying to make me cum and was now just enjoying licking and sucking on me. Bud couldn't take his eyes off of my cock and the submissive that was sucking me. It still amazed people like Bud, who had seen my cock before could still find it fascinating to stare at it.

"There's something else about this kid you'll find interesting. His cock, it's your missing twin. Now I bet you are wondering how I know this. Well you know how I love to watch men relieve themselves. Well I was in the can late one evening a few weeks ago and in walks Scott to take a piss. He takes his cock out and pisses, a nice thick long golden stream and when he was done, thinking there was no one around, he starts stroking it till he gets hard. Believe it or not, I thought of you when I saw it erect, I didn't know there could be two such perfect cocks like that in this world. He leaned one hand on the wall and stroked his cock with the other, I guess he didn't want to take any chances of getting caught because with two minutes he turned to the urinal and shot a huge load. When he was done he put it back in pants, washed his hands and left."

"So you think I should meet this kid for the job or for his cock?" Knowing I had already set the wheels in motion to meet him.

"He's married Michael."

"And so are you Bud." I said smiling.

I turned my attention away from Bud back to Brian. I wanted to cum. I just had to decide how and where....

Hours later, in a bed in one of the guest suites, I took out my iPad and reread the report I had received two days earlier on Scott Philips. He didn't have a Facebook page, something that impressed me -- I didn't care for people that put their lives out on the internet -- it showed a lack of respect for privacy. The only picture they could find of him was the company headshot and that didn't tell me anything about this kid. The report told me pretty much everything that Bud had said earlier in the afternoon.

Putting the iPad down I turned my attention to Brian, who was lying next to me in bed waiting patiently for me to return my attentions to him.

"I'm going to fuck you now Brian, and although it might hurt at first, you will come to love the feel of my cock in your ass."

"Yes Sir. I'm sure I will." **************************

Bud's words describing Scott's cock echoed in my head. I was beginning to wonder if this sudden interest in him was because I needed to find a new attorney or something else. Loneliness shrouded every part of my being lately. The crutch of using work to take the pain away wasn't effective anymore and my heart was telling me that I needed something else. I turned my thoughts back to Cecil & Company again. It was up to me to find a successor. For three generations Cecil & Company was controlled by the strongest, smartest, and most desirable men at its helm. Cecil had taken Charles when he was 21 years old. Charles, in turn, had found me when I was 19. Both Cecil and Charles were in their 40's when they found their partners.Charles succeeded Cecil and I succeeded Charles. It was now up to me to find the next successor.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers