The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renny didn't react. He didn't know what had happened between Michael and Scott to cause them to be apart and he surely wasn't going to ask John.

"I trust you Renny, I know that you know so much about everyone and don't go around blabbing it. It's important that you know...so you'll understand what Richard is going to do. Please bear with me, this is going to sound like a he-said-he-said story, but I promise you everything I'm telling you came out of Richard's mouth.

"Richard told me first saw Scott at the Weekend in the Wild event. Scott had tried to get to Michael's apartment but didn't have the elevator code and ended up at the opening ceremonies. Even fully clothed Scott caught his attention. He watched when Bud Fisher and Eric escorted him out then bided his time before approaching Bud to find out about him. Bud has always idolized Richard, and like most people that want him, told him about Scott. He even told him about what ensued between them when Michael eventually arrived.

"It started with the fact that Michael had never told Scott about the brownstone, the D/s lifestyle within the walls and the fact that Michael was the Head Master over everyone there. Chances are he could have forgiven that...but Michael overstepped his boundaries and the law with Scott.

"Somewhere along the way Michael had hired the brownstone PI, Stan, to do a background check on Scott, which was of course is quite normal. Only Stan took it one step further, he did this thing called a cut-n-go. He walked past Scott in a crowded street and let his watch cut across his hand. Stopping he gets all over Scott, apologizing, etc...then he takes out his handkerchief to wipe up the blood, only he's got his small collection vial and he collects some of his blood. Stan sends the blood off and has it tested. Michael didn't ask for Stan to do this, he even told Stan he shouldn't have done it but he still read the report."

Renny was dumbfounded, but held a concrete gaze like he knew this all along. Poor Scott, no wonder why he's been hurting so badly.

"Richard told Bud he wanted to meet Scott, to get to know the boy. He was willing to pay a lot of money for the meeting -- again Richard's ego had to let me know that that little dinner party Bud pulled together cost him a cool million dollars and he was willing to pay Bud another million to get Scott to cut all ties with Michael completely. Bud is at the penthouse working on their plan as we speak.

"He told me something else...and this is really hard to repeat...but he told me that Bud hates Michael. The reasons are plentiful, but it all boils down to Bud is jealous of Michael. He feels that all of his life Michael had lucked into everything he's gotten. His love affair with Charles made many men envy him over the years. When Charles passed away he inherited everything, the business, the money and the brownstone...and he became the Head Master. Now, with Scott, he's met the most perfect man and once again he's gotten what he's wanted. Bud is willing to do anything to prevent that. He wants to see Michael suffer." John was satisfied. He embellished the story enough to make it sound plausible. The die was cast, it was time to close the deal.

Once again the tears welled up in John's eyes.

"He's cleaned house Renny. He's cut ties with me, he's sent Kei to the brownstone and tomorrow he's going to renounce him. Richard let me spend the night, saying it was our last night together, and now he refuses to see me."

Renny was completely and utterly blown away. He had lived through many brownstone dramas over the years but nothing like this. His heart was breaking for both Scott and for Michael and he knew that he had to do something to stop what was about to happen.

Just like John wanted him to do.

***************

I had remained mute the whole time Renny spoke. It wasn't until he finished his story and tried to reach out for me did the full impact of his words sink in.

"No...that can't be right...no...no...no..." I jumped up, away from his touch, shaking my head in disbelief, and began pacing erratically around the room feeling like a caged animal on the way to slaughter.

The one person I thought I could trust in this whole fucking mess was the one that was fucking selling me out.

"Do you believe what he said?" I asked. Renny looked at me mutely and with a slight shrug nodded his head that he did.

I needed further proof before I could think about anything else. I paced more trying to think of a way. Finally it came to me. I pulled out my cell phone and texted Bud.

I WANT TO SEE MICHAEL TONIGHT. ARRANGE IT.

And waited.

Two minutes later my phone beeped.

NOT GOOD IDEA. NOT SURE U R READY YET. REMEMBER WHAT HE DID TO YOU.

"I'm so stupid." I just wanted to crawl up and die. "So very very stupid." Leaning forward I put my face in my hands trying to fight off the tears.

I was beside myself with a myriad of emotions, the main two being such total anger and overwhelming hurt at Bud's duplicitous actions. Bud knew all along about the report and never said a word to me. Why would he, using me got him the revenge he seemed to always want to exact on Michael.

"Scott?"

"I'M SO FUCKING PISSED!" I screamed.

"Good!" Renny exclaimed. "Now you know you are alive and that you love Michael more than anything in this world."

Renny was dead on right.

Without missing a beat Renny reached for his cell phone. He dialed a number and while it rang he winked at me letting me know everything was going to be okay.

"MR. MICHAEL?" he yelled into the phone, like the eccentric everyone knew Renaldo to be. "YOU COME A TO DA SHOP RIGHT A NOW....NO...NOT A LATER, YOU A COME A RIGHT NOW!" and hung up.

"He'll be here in twenty minutes." He said laughing.

"He told you that?"

"No, but everyone does what Renaldo tells them to do!" His levity broke my sullen mood and I couldn't help but smile as Renny began dancing around the room.

"Doesn't Michael know that you don't have an accent?"

"Yes," he said shaking his head. "So my using the 'Renaldo' voice is one reason he will come right over, he'll be worried that something has happened here.

"You are incredible. But why show your real self to me?"

"Because a Renaldo loves a you a!" He said kissing me on the cheek. "Now let's make you look beautiful...no...more beautiful....so when Mr. Michael walks through that door he will instantly fall even more madly in love with you."

After he was done Renny sentenced me to the backroom so that he could surprise Michael. I wasn't one that liked to play games, but I'd come to realize that no matter how much I wanted to control what was happening in my life I was just a bit player in one act of it.

Almost to the minute twenty minutes later an exasperated Michael rushed into the shop demanding to know why he had to leave a very important meeting to come down to the shop. I peeked out from behind the curtain at him, he was so close and yet I still couldn't touch him.

"The way you made it sound I thought the place was on fire or you were mugged." He said.

"No." Renaldo answered. "But Michael the time has come that you have to tell me why you are not with Scott"

"I told you this morning Renny, I can't talk about it. This is between Scott and me." And now because of Bud Fisher so many other people too I thought to myself.

Renaldo folded his arms his chest and stomped his foot. "If you don't tell me, I'm not going to tell you why I called you."

"Renny please," his voice was cracking. He sounded so tired and stressed out. "I can't sleep, my body hurts and I'm slowly dying of a broken heart, I don't want to play games right now. Just tell me what you need to tell me."

"Okay...I'll tell you...Here it is...I've always known what's best for you...if you can't fix this...than I have too..."

"Renny!" He yelled. But Renaldo held up his hand and looked over his shoulder towards me as I stepped out of the changing room.

Michael turned slowly and looked at me. Dead silence reigned over the room. I walked up to him and stood in front of him. He took a tentative step closer to me then just collapsed in my arms. His body was shaking uncontrollably and tears streaming freely down his face.

Holding Michael in my arms at that very moment made everything that had happened just disappear. He was my destiny and for the rest of my life I would always cherish this moment that he fell into my arms, looked into my eyes and cried his tears of love for me.

Renny, blessed sweet Renny broke the silence and started dancing around the room clapping his hand and singing that he was the best. Michael and I just grabbed him and brought him into our hug.

It dawned on me as we all hugged that this was my life and my family now as I looked at the two most important people I would ever know. "Thank you Renny, thank you for being crazy and eccentric but most of all for caring enough to want Michael and me back together." I said kissing him first on one cheek, then the other and then on his mouth.

"And I thank you Mr. Ronald Schwartz for loving Scott and I enough to fight for us."

Renny and I looked at Michael at the same time.

"Charles knew from day one. But he loved you both as Renaldo and as Ronald. It just didn't matter, as it doesn't matter now. No matter who you are, I love you and will always be forever in your debt."

"Oooooo...I love being in your debt...maybe it will mean I can go the brownstone and have me some little sexy fun."

"As of today my dear friend you are a permanent member and you can go there for fun anytime you want." He said kissing the top of Renaldo's head.

"And you," he said turning to me taking my head between his loving hands, "I am truly, passionately sorry for what happened, and if you can find it in your heart to forgive me I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you."

"I already have...and you already did." I whispered. I couldn't and didn't ever want to tear my eyes from his again. Pressing my body against his, I kissed his lips, gentle little light kisses, savoring his now familiar taste, feel and smell. His body continued shaking against mine when I opened my mouth and pulled him into me in an 'I-want-all-of-you' kiss.

A moment later Michael's body sagged against mine and a pained expression crossed his face at the same moment he cried out in agonizing pain.

It all happened in slow motion, or at least it felt like it, I was able to catch him before he could fall. Renny appeared out of nowhere and suddenly became the only level headed person in the room, shouting directions to get him in his barber's chair then to push this button and pull this lever to get the chair into its prone position. Michael was screaming out in agonizing pain and tried to draw himself up in the fetal position as soon as we had him laid out in the chair. I heard him pleading with Renny to get ice as quickly as possible. I just couldn't understand why.

Renny ran to the back and I just stood there in frozen fear.

"Scott" he whispered holding his hand out to me. "Help me...please help me get my pants off."

I worked as quickly as I could, taking his shoes off, then working on getting his belt undone, when I couldn't immediately get the button on his pants undone I just ripped it off grabbing the material on both sides of the zipper ripping it open as well. Renaldo ran back into the room and helped me finish taking his pants off.

An unearthly silence fell over the room as we stood there stunned at what we saw. Michael's cock was restrained in what Renny explained to me was a curved metal cock cage. His cock was swollen and was cutting through the metal slats and was turning every color in the spectrum. Immediately Renny packed his cock in the ice. Michael's unbearable screams echoed throughout the room.

"What have you done Michael?" Renny asked.

"This was my punishment..." he stared at me with tears in his eyes, "...for hurting you so badly...I told myself that I wouldn't allow myself out of the cage...until we were together again...seeing you again...being so close to you again...made me want you..."

"Oh Michael," I cried dropping to my knees and kissing his face. "I'm so sorry I did this to you."

The ice was working, his erection had subsided but now we had to get him out of the cage. Renny asked for the key, Michael just shook his head and said the key was with Peyton and Peyton was in Washington.

"Okay...we will get this off without the key." Renny said. "Try and lay out straight I need to take a look at this."

Renny was able to access the lock while we were able to keep Michael's cock and balls iced. Talking incessantly, berating Michael for what he had done, he inspected the lock and finally reached into a drawer at the end of the table and took out a small nail file. Four minutes later he held the lock up and with a smug look moved away from the table.

"Scott, we have to be very careful. Do not try to pull the cage off Michael until we oil him down, there is so much swelling and we don't want to rip any skin. He grabbed a bottle of baby oil he kept on his workstation and handed it to me.

"Pour the whole bottle on him and then start slowly massaging the cage...that's right, put your fingers on his skin and massage it away from the metal...good...when you think the cage has separated from his skin slowly work it off...good...yes...that's right...now hand me the cage and I want you to massage his cock gently, we have to make sure he didn't cut off any circulation. Just keep doing what you're doing while I call doctor."

Michael was out of pain and lying on the table with his eyes closed. "I haven't cum since the night before I returned to New York when we had Facetime sex...before..." His voice was filled with so much sadness, "if you continue to do that I am going to shot a big ole load all over the place"

"As someone once said to me, cum, I'll just have to clean you up and get you hard again." I said kissing his lips tenderly. He wasn't hard, but he was dripping pre-cum. His balls had recovering from the ice bath and were heavy and full.

"What if I never get hard again?"

"It wouldn't matter. I'm not in this for the sex. It's you I want Michael, with or without your cock"

Ten minutes later the brownstone doctor arrived. He was eerily quiet while he examined Michael's cock that was battered with cuts and bruises. The first words out of the doctors' mouth were that that cage was made for a man that was a size medium-large not an extra large like Michael was.

"Okay Michael, here is the story," the doctor finally said. "You are going to be okay. Well your cock is going okay. I personally think you have gone permanently stupid! So until the bruising and open cuts go away no oral or anal sex -- that will take about a week. Taking this out of clinical terms, you need to keep the blood flowing, your cock needs exercise and you need orgasms as many times a day as you can muster. I'm sure there is someone in this room that would be more than happy to help you out with that." He said winking at me. "Chances are you won't reach a full hard on or orgasm for the next few hours, but Scott, what you are doing right now is great. Don't use those fancy lubricants, I recommend you get a couple gallons of olive oil. I'd prefer you to stay in bed for the next two days but I know you too well Michael. Will you be staying at the brownstone?"

Michael started to say yes, but I interjected and said no, we would be staying at the condo. "Give Renny the address I will come by tomorrow afternoon and check on you. If you have any pain, or don't get a full erection or orgasm by tomorrow morning, let me know right away and we'll get you to a specialist."

Renny walked the doctor out. Michael turned to me and asked me why we weren't staying at the brownstone.

"We need to talk about that, but later, I want to get you back to the condo and in bed...oh fuck that sounds so good to say. Can you walk?"

"Not with your hand wrapped around my cock like that." He said laughing. I leaned into him and kissed him finishing the kiss I had started earlier. Michael rolled onto his side and drew his arms around me pulling me as close to him as I could.

I think we could have stayed like this all night had it not been for Renny who walked back into the room with a pair of sweats he kept in the back room. We dressed him, commenting how trend setting he looked in his tailor made suit jacket, starched white shirt, Versace tie and white brownstone sweatpants.

I hadn't noticed until we were in the limo that Bud had called three times. I was tempted not to return his call but a part of me wanted to know what he had to say.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I put him on speaker, so that Renaldo and Michael could hear what Bud had to say.

"Yes, I'm on the way back to the condo, I had to run some errands this afternoon. How did the meeting go?"

"It went ok. Michael was indifferent about the progress you've made. To be honest, I think he's getting ready to pull the plug on the project..." Michael looked at me questioningly. He had never said anything of the sort.

"Why?" I asked. Bud told me that it was just a feeling and that Michael had been acting oddly throughout the meeting.

"I changed my mind after I got your text." Bud said next. "I decided to approach Michael when the meeting was over and asked him if he would stay in town and meet with you...I've just left him and I'm walking out of the brownstone...but I've got a meeting I've got to get to across town...Scott, this isn't a conversation we should be having over the phone. Can I come over later?" Michael shook his head that he wanted to know and to let him come over.

"Do you mind if Richard comes too? He's heard some things about Michael that you might find interesting also."

"Sure Bud. I have dinner plans with one of my Harvard brothers who's in town at 7:30, why don't the two of you come over at 9pm. I'll see you then." I clicked the disconnect button and turned to Michael. "Renny and I need to tell you everything that has happened since last week..."

Michael was seething. I tried to keep him in bed, but like me when I found out, he had to pace, which in itself was a comedy to watch -- this beautiful naked man pacing around the room his poor battered cock swaying to and fro. He didn't take betrayal lightly, in business he had only experienced a handful of times and he had always exacted an equitable revenge. This was so different for him, never had duplicity like this invade his personal life and he didn't know how to deal with it.

"You told me everything that happened that night, right?" Michael asked.

"Everything. I didn't leave anything out. I didn't entice him. I didn't lead him on. He asked me if I was virgin, I told him I was. He said he wouldn't touch me and he didn't."

"And Bud?"

"Bud is a schmuck" Renny yelled from the kitchen.

"We know that Ren" We yelled to him in unison laughing.

"Did Bud touch you?"

"Never." I stated emphatically -- shivering at the thought.

"Scott, I'm not a person that takes betrayal very well. Not that I have been exposed to something like this very much, but I am going to get my revenge on them. I want to know if you will help me carry out my plan, rough as it is right now."

"I'm in 100%"

"So am I." Renny added appearing in the doorway.

"Dinner is ready, come and eat. You are way too thin Michael...you have to eat. Tell me what you have planned and what I can do."

We put all bad thoughts to the side for a little while and ate a delicious homemade dinner of pasta with fresh vegetables and discussed our payback plan. It was nearing six pm and they were arriving at 9pm giving us three hours to get things ready. Michael got on the phone his IT guy, Wally, and told him he had one hour to get everything together and get over to the condo.