The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kei showed no emotion as he opened his mouth and tilted his head further back so Master could have better access to guide his cock down his throat. Kei started gagging immediately, Richard backed off for a moment but as soon as he stopped gagged he resumed his attack on the boy's mouth. He had to cum again and this time he wasn't going to be gentle. "You are going to take this cock and swallow it or I am going to beat your ass until you won't be able to sit for days." he yelled. Relying on Hideki's teachings Kei open his mouth as wide as he could and relaxed his throat muscles, he took several deep breaths and slowing began to self-hypnotize to accept the cock. Richard pushed deeper into his mouth groaning as each inch went down. "That's it boy...take my cock...just a few more inches... feel my thickness kissing your throat....I'm going to pull out of your throat now, when I do I want you to take a deep breath...get ready boy I'm going to shove my cock down your throat and shoot my load..." Richard held onto the boys head as he pounded his cock into the boy, Kei couldn't move and couldn't breathe. "Here I cum boy, get ready..." Richard shouted as he took one more stroke and shoved the full length of his cock into Kei's mouth. There was a silence, then Kei felt Master's cock pulsating deep in his throat. Kei was heaving trying to get air into his lungs. Panic set in and he started writhing and bucking trying to break free of Master's restraint. But Richard held him down instinctively knowing exactly how much time he had before he had to pull out. He waited until he sensed Kei's heaving slow down, just before the boy was about to pass out, to pull out of him. Gasping for air Kei rolled onto his side coughing, gasping for air and trying to keep from throwing up all at the same time.

"Don't tell me you didn't like It boy, look at that fucking cock of yours – hard as a rock." Richard said reaching out and pinching the head of the boy's cock so hard the boy screamed out in pain.

The scene repeated itself over and over again until Richard collapsed on the bed. His cock was finally drained and his hand was sore from inflicting punishments to the boy. The boy was his. He had taken everything and had maintained a hard rigid cock the entire time. He allowed him to cum one more time before he doused his cock and balls in an ice bath and then locked them in a cock cage. Richard had set down the edict until the day he decided if he would accept the boy as his the boy would not be allowed to see his cock hard.

Kei laid awake most of the night starring at the cage that had locked his cock away from him. Master fell asleep quickly, his even breathing occasionally broken by a loud snore every now and then. Kei chose to sleep on a mat on the floor next to the bed. He wanted to be close enough to Master if he woke anytime during the night and needed him to service him.

At six o'clock the next morning he quietly slipped from the room to do all the tasks Master had dictated he do. He was specific on how he wanted his breakfast presented to him, how his clothes were to be ironed and laid out for him and how he wanted the bathroom prepared for his morning shower and shave. At precisely eight o'clock he silently slipped into the bed and wrapped his mouth around Master's already hard shaft and started sucking him. Master rolled onto his side, shoving his cock deeper into the boy's mouth moaning with pleasure as the boy used both his hands and his mouth to bring his Master to a first satisfying cum of the day.

For the next week this was how their days started. Each day brought new lessons and sensations. Master increased the punishments alternating from using his hand to a paddle. At first Kei hated the paddle, but after the first two sessions he found that no matter how much pain was inflicted on him he could tolerate it. He even came to love that sound of the leather slapping across his ass and how warm and red his ass cheeks were after a good working over.

The day before they left for America Kei knelt before Richard and begged him to take him. Richard looked into the boy's eyes and nodded. He turned the boy around and without ceremony shoved his hard cock into Kei ass. He had never felt an ass as tight as Kei's was and relished every second of taking him.

Kei ceased to being a person the moment that Richard took his ass. He was Richard's property and his sole purpose was to serve and pleasure him. For the next three years he never uttered a word to anyone other than his Master and even was limited what he could say to him. The waters between love and loathing were muddied for Kei, he feared Richard more than anyone in his life but there were also times, especially when Master would allow him to have an orgasm that he worshipped him.

**********************

Kei described to us how, after they had come to America, the things that Richard did to him, things that Kei thought were normal, which we considered torturous and inhumane treatment. He didn't know that life was meant for living and enjoying...and he didn't know what it meant it be loved and cared for.

"Kei I promise you that will never happen to you again. You are legally here in the United States and have done nothing wrong that would warrant anyone putting you in jail. From this point forward you never have to do anything you don't want to do."

"But I am submissive, I know nothing else." He said. In his mind everything he had experienced was normal and every punishment Richard inflicted on him he deserved. He had no other scale to compare things to. Richard had treated him so badly and when he came to the brownstone John was very careful to keep him away from the other submissives and behind closed doors he picked up and continued where Richard left off.

"Kei on Monday I am going to have a doctor come and see you. I want you to talk to this doctor. You will probably have to talk to him every day for a long time. This doctor is going to help you understand what has happened to you and to deal with things to become the good person we know you are."

Kei hung his head down. "Ke...I...will do as you say Sir."

"Please Kei, I am Michael and this is Scott. We are going to take care of you from now. We want to become your friends and your family."

Kei looked at us with tears welled in his eyes. "You will not sell Kei to another Master?"

"No Kei, no one can ever sell you. You are free to be whoever and whatever you want to be."

"Thank you." he whispered bowing his head in reverence to us.

*

Renny and Wally too distracted by everything that was going on returned while we were in with Kei. The brownstone was abuzz with everything that had happened over the past few hours and they had come to offer any kind of support they could. Michael was totally drained by the time we emerged from speaking with Kei. In all the years he had been connected to the brownstone this was the first time anything like this had happened and he was mortified it had happened on his watch. He tried to put on his best face but wasn't succeeding very well.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Renny asked pulling him into his arms in a comforting hug.

"There is." He said without even thinking.

"I want to ask both of you to help me out. I want to make some changes, and will need both you to help me out." We were sitting on the large sofa in the living room area. Michael had his arm around me holding me tightly against him.

"Wally, I'm going to close the brownstone for the day on Sunday and take everyone on an outing. While we are gone I would like you to upgrade the surveillance system throughout the brownstone – especially in the living quarters. I want cameras and audio in every bedroom and bathroom – right now only the common areas are covered. I know you well enough to know that you can do this in such a way that it will be discrete. I don't want anyone to know about this but the people in this room. I figure I could have the place empty for around ten hours. That should give you enough time. Use George if you like, but the least amount of people that know at this point the better. If it's not enough I'll get Stan to get some people in." He paused and looked at Renny, "I'm sure you can enlist him to help you also."

"You got it boss, where do you want the feeds to go to?"

"To start with I only want the four of us are to have access. In addition when you have completed that I want you to take a comprehensive tour of the brownstone. I'd like you to look in every nook and cranny. Charles told me years ago that Peter found a storage area off the dungeon level that no one knew about, I want to make sure that no one else has found that area. I don't want any secret places for people to escape to.

"Starting today I want to elevate you to VP of Security. You will only report to two people – Scott and me. I want you to submit an operating budget of what it will take to insure that every person when they are under this roof is protected. I don't care what the cost is – just let me know and I will make arrangements for you to get the money."

"Of course boss...and thanks for the promo!" Wally said enthusiastically. "But between you and I – there are three people I'm going to have to answer to." He said pointing to Renny.

"Yeah well...I think we all do that anyway." Michael said laughing.

"Hey!" Renny yelled trying to put on an innocent look.

"And now for you Renny...my dear sweet Renny, I can't even begin to tell you how in debt I am to you and how much I love you..."

"Oh sweetie, the feeling is so mutual!" he said.

Taking a deep breath he said, "Renny, I would very much like you to move into the brownstone and take over the day-to-day operations. I want you to become the VP of Operations."

Renny was actually speechless. All of his life all he had ever been was the flamboyant gay hairdresser. Now someone saw something different in him. "What about Eric?" he asked.

"I don't have the confidence in Eric that I used to. I'm not sure he is the person I can entrust the safety of the people that live in this house. I know it's a lot to consider and I'm hoping you will say yes."

Renny looked at Michael and said. "There is nothing to think about Michael of course I'll do it." He paused for a moment then smiled, "I was getting tired of shaving ass day in and day out anyway...."

Renny's humor and some good food seemed to take Michael out of his funk and by the end of dinner we all had a second wind. Michael and I insisted on serving our guests which included Renny and Wally and Peyton and Kei. We took a short cut by having the food prepared downstairs, but we waited on our guests and made sure that no one went without. Kei was a little overwhelmed by everything. He was not used to wearing clothes and had it had been years since he sat at a dinner table with a group of people. But as the evening wore on and with Peyton's help he started getting more and more comfortable and even laughed at one of Renny off color jokes. Renny's mothering ways immediately drew Kei to him who showed him more love in the few hours we are all together than he had ever had in his life.

It was nice to have a quiet uneventful evening. Peyton and Kei went to their room when dinner was done. While Michael and I cleaned up Renny and Wally took advantage of few stolen minutes to themselves. By the time we joined them in the living room Wally was naked and buried deep in Renny's mouth.

"Don't mind us," he said, "I just need to give my man his desert."

Wally on the outside was so very different than the naked Wally that was deep in Renny's mouth. He was what most people would classify as your stereotypical geek. He always seemed to wear the same baggy clothing with old worn tennis shoes and a backwards placed baseball cap. But the man that was standing over a kneeling Renny had a body of an athlete with defined pecks and abs. With the baseball cap gone we could see for the time that he was actually a really good looking man. The biggest shock came when he pulled out of Renny's mouth and we saw for the first time the beautiful instrument between his legs. His plentiful length had just the right amount girth but what made Michael and I stare open mouthed was the perfectly formed and sensuous bulbous head crowning his cock. It was the most perfect cock I had ever seen on any man. It just seemed to scream to anyone that looked at it to please lick me.

"Nice fucking cock" Michael said almost whistling at it. He wasn't the least bit shy to pass on such a compliment. It also made me realize that it didn't take anything away from him and I, it was more like appreciating a piece of fine artwork.

"Thank you." Wally said walking over to us so we could admire him up close. Both of us, at the exact same time, reached out and glided our hands over the perfectly formed head and along his smooth shaft.

"I've appreciated both of your cocks from afar. I wouldn't mind experiencing them up close." He said in an arousing voice.

"Yes...yes...let's all get naked!" Renny yelled excitedly.

"Gentlemen, as much as I'd love to be naked and rolling around on the floor with all of you, and I'm sure one day we will experience that, I'm am furloughed for the next couple of days," Michael stated, "and I am in desperate need of private time with this very special man." He took my hand in his and pulled me to a standing position. "I thank both of you for the friendship and love you have given to both Scott and me." There were hugs all around before we were able to retreat to the bedroom and finally after a long emotional day take our clothes off and fall into bed.

Michael and I had exactly three hours to ourselves when a very timid Kei crawled into bed with us. Our scared little twenty-one year old was suffering from a nightmare and only found solace when he settled himself between Michael and me and proceeded to fall into a sound sleep. The next morning I woke up to find Kei still sound asleep burrowed deep into my side, his hand wrapped around my cock. I looked at Michael who was awake and smiling.

"You have a friend." He whispered.

"Who is quite attached to me." I said looking down.

"Maybe he thinks it's his teddy bear."

Moving slightly I tried to extricate my cock from Kei's hand but the boy was dead asleep and hanging on for dear life. Michael finally helped me out by turning Kei away from me. Sleepily he opened his eyes and smiled.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"There is absolutely nothing to be sorry about Kei. You are more than welcome to sleep here whenever you want to." Michael said giving him a hug of reassurance.

Our life for the next two weeks revolved around the brownstone, our newly formed family and stealing time for us. Tina finally tracked me down to let me know that she accepted the position in San Diego and decided it was best to move there with a clean slate. The last thing either of us wanted was a long drawn out divorce and I acquiesced to whatever she wanted – which was mainly money, which I had plenty of and didn't mind parting with to end our relationship quietly. That part of my life was happily over.

There was no question that Michael and I would live together – it just seemed to be a given. I couldn't imagine a day without him in it. Michael said it the first morning we woke up together that he wanted to wake up every morning for the rest of his life and see me lying beside him. That was my plan as well – and if it included Kei in our bed also, then so be it.

Kei began psychological counseling and after the first week we saw a marked difference in him. The psychologist told us that Kei was resilient and with time and patience he would learn to live with the horrors of what Richard did to him and eventually he would lead a normal life. He would never forget what was done to him, but Jim said he would give Kei the proper tools to deal with what happened to him.

Kei still came to our bed every night. Whether he lurked in the background or instinct drove him he always waited until we had our private time together before he crawled into bed between us, wrapped his hand around either my cock or Michael's and fell into a deep sleep.

It came as a big shock to both Michael and I at the close of the second week when one night Kei didn't come to our bed. It felt so odd to be able to snuggle the whole night with Michael and have his hand on my cock instead of Kei's.

"Good Morning" Michael whispered in my ear the next morning. We were spooned together enjoying the solace of being alone.

"Mmmm...morning" I said pressing my body closer to his. His cock was in its normal morning state - hard and wanting. I pressed myself against it.

"Speaking about your ass and my cock...." He said nestling his cock comfortable between my ass cheeks. I could feel him smiling into my neck. "Have you given any thought to when and how you want your de-flowering?" He ran his hands gently over my ass cheeks.

"My what?" I said rolling over in his arms facing him. He had a big smile pasted across his face.

Kissing my lips gently he said, "Do you want it to be just you and me when you lose your virginity..." he kissed me again, "or do you want to invite some people over to share the experience."

"Wow" I said sitting up. This was something I had never even considered."What do you want?"

"Whatever will make you happy" he answered back immediately pulling me back into his arms.

****************

"Whatever will make be happy?" Scott asked in a surprised manner. "How would I know? I've never done this before."

Pulling him back into his arms and kissing him deeply Michael said. "I could take you right now and get it over it and we would never have to talk about it again." Michael rolled on top of Scott and let him feel his hard cock against his thigh.

"I...I...don't know." Scott said. Maybe deep down inside he really did want the ceremony. Michael hadn't had one and had told him that as much as he enjoyed his first time he wished it could have been more of a celebration.

Scott reflected on the ceremony they had attended the weekend before. Michael, as Head Master, officiated and insisted that Scott be at his side. They were standing chatting with the Master, an affluent older gentleman. a widower, from Connecticut that had finally decided to lead the life HE wanted to lead rather than what other people expected him to lead when a loud bell starting ringing and the booming voice of one of the Trainers announced to everyone in the room that a virgin was entering. Everyone in the room began cheering as the Trainer led the submissive to the ceremony area. Scott was taken back when he saw that the submissive was a middle aged man, older than any submissive he had ever met at the brownstone.

"We welcome our Masters and submissives tonight." Michael announced when the submissive was presented to his Master. "We are especially proud tonight to celebrate this ceremony. We've known Lawrence for many years. He's always been a Master that has carried himself with grace and dignity and a distinguished patron to the brownstone. Almost a year ago he met Brian through the grief group they were attending after both men had recently lost their wives. As a friendship grew between them Lawrence opened up to Brian letting him know that he although he always honored the sanctity of his marriage there was a part of him that also preferred the company of men. Happily for both of them Brian admitted that although he had never been with a man he found himself extremely attracted to him. They have waited a year to have this ceremony until Brian was ready to commit himself to Lawrence. Tonight we shall all act as their witness."

Brian knelt before his Master and with tears in his eyes committed himself, body and soul to Lawrence. Normally all a Master needed to say is 'I do' but Lawrence echoed Brian's words committed himself to Brian to be the best Master his heart would allow him to be. When they were done Lawrence walked behind Brian and told him to get on all fours, his ass in the air, his chest on the ground and his hands spreading his ass cheeks to offer his ass to his new Master. Lawrence held his cockhead at his submissives ass for a long moment, until it opened to him and then drove his cock deeply into his ass for the first time. The whole room cheered and applauded. After Lawrence had cum deep in Brian's ass and pulled out, Brian turned to his Master begging him to please take him again.