The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

"You are quite beautiful...I will say that. I'm not sure I've seen as perfect body or a cock like that before." He walked over to Wally letting him see the monster cock he touted between his legs. "It's a shame I don't enjoy anyone's cock in my ass anymore - other than Michael's that is - because I'm sure that cock of yours would feel really good sliding in and out of me."

Wally was still staring at Charles. He was just as he imagined him to be. Without pause he reached out and ran his hand across Charles' chest letting his fingers drift from one nipple to the other. Charles let out that low moan he had heard in his head earlier but instead of moving closer to him he grabbed Wally's wrist and drew his eyes back to his.

"No." He mouthed. "If I allow this I won't be able to stop." There was almost a pleading tonality to his voice.

Wally took a step back letting Charles know that he respected his request. Instead of touching him his eyes grazed over the entire length of Charles' superb body. Charles might have thought Wally's cock was nice when the reality was Wally couldn't get over the exquisiteness of Charles'. Adam's cock looked dwarfed in comparison to both his and Charles', even though he knew that Adam was built larger than most of the men he had ever seen before. It was the thickness of Charles' cock that kept drawing Wally's eyes back to him. He wanted to touch it so badly, but knew that he couldn't

"Why don't you grab one of the chairs from the dining room and sit by the bed and watch us?" Charles suggested gathering himself together and turning back to Adam who had all but become a second thought to both men.

It didn't matter one bit to Adam, who only cared about the sex he was about to get. Without shame he knelt on the floor between Charles' legs and let his fingers gently caress his full heavy balls as his tongue glided across his thick shaft, over the bulging veins to the ridge of his cock. Charles obliged him by using one finger to push the head of his cock between Adam's parted lips, stretching them widely as he push more of this length into Adam mouth.

Charles took a step back to let Wally see just how excited Adam's talented mouth had made him. When a large bead of pre-cum oozed from Charles' slit Adam licked it with just the tip of his tongue letting the long strand suspend momentarily between his mouth and the head of Charles' cock. Wally groaned loudly, not caring who heard him over the erotic sight he was witnessing.

"Oh you do love to suck cock." Charles said looking down on Adam. "I don't want to cum yet so suck gently my friend...I want to save my load for your ass..." Adam's eyes opened excitedly, overjoyed at the prospect of being fucked again. Come let's move to the bed. I want to show Wally the finer points of pleasing a man."

Silently Wally watched Charles sit on the edge of the bed while Adam waited for him to tell him what position he wanted him to take. Charles waved a finger, letting Adam know that he wanted him on his hands and knees. Charles' commanding presence captivated both men.

"Move closer to the bed Wally. I don't want you to miss anything...that's good...plus I want to be able to see that wonderful cock of yours...especially when you cum." Charles adjusted Adam's body so he was in the position he wanted him, his ass facing towards Wally.

"There are some men that like to fuck and there are some men that like to be fucked...there is also a percentage of men that basically get pleasure from sex and it doesn't matter how they get theirs. In essence they appreciate the experience however it unfolds. My partner, Michael, and I are that way. We both enjoy giving and receiving. I think you are going to be that way also. Adam on the other hand, loves to be filled and to service men like me. I imagine that one day he would love to ride that cock of yours too, but more than that he will want to wrap his lips around your cock and suck you dry. You cock is more perfect then you even realize Wally. It was made to be sucked. My cock, on the other hand, is only good for fucking. There hasn't been a man yet that can take my full length in their mouth." Charles had one hand lying on Adam's ass while his other hand stroked the full length of his cock letting Wally see that he couldn't even get his fingers all the way around his thick shaft.

"As you will come to find out a man's ass is a haven for a wanting cock. There is nothing better than an ass that has never felt a cock in it before. It's so tight and unsure and the power you get from feeling that ass opening to you is next to none. There are some men that start out with a nice tight ass but as time goes on they lose that tightness. Then there are other men, like Adam, who have a natural tightness to their ass. I can, and have, fisted his ass - stretching him beyond bounds you think anyone can take and then fucked him afterwards and he is still tighter than tight. If you ever decide you want to have this wonderful man you will love feeling his ass surround your cock as it swells and shoots your load deep into him. You will have men lining up at the brownstone to feel that wonderful cock of yours in their ass. You will never lack for willing tight asses. Then there are men like me, who love to take our cock and plant it in a warm tight ass. I know you want to feel that also, I am hoping that you will enjoy opening your body up to me and let me take my pleasure from you."

Charles whispered something to Adam and a moment later he reached back and spread his ass cheeks letting Wally see his twitching hole. Wally's mouth gaped open, it was the first time he had been so close to something so sexual like this.

"Yesterday my cock was buried deep inside this little hole. I gave him two large loads and then watched cum ooze out his ass. Adam was on my exam table, his legs high in stirrups. I left him in the position after I gave him my double load and just sat and watched him. It was such an erotic sight to see cum glistening at the entrance of his hole as it gradually closed, and every time he let out a breath to watch more trickle out him." Charles's cock twitched as he rubbed his finger over the Adam's twitching hole feeling it start to open to him. Again Charles whispered to Adam, all Wally could hear was 'top drawer'.

"Do me a favor Wally, in the top drawer of the nightstand is a bottle of lubricant, will you grab it for me please."

Wally was happy to oblige, even more so when Charles asked him to squeeze a drop directly onto Adam's hole, which had expanded and was on the verge of opening. Instead of sitting back down he stood by the bed and watched Charles slowly work his finger into Adam's ass. Adam was moaning while Charles' eyes were transfixed to Wally's cock that was rock hard with precum seeping slowly out his slit.

"I've often wondered if one of the reasons we love having sex with men is because we are so anal erotic. Have you ever played with your anus before Wally?" Wally shook his head that hadn't. "But I can tell you want to have your ass played with. Right now you are wishing that my finger was deep inside of you instead of Adam..." Wally's eyes opened widely as Charles slipped his one finger out and pushed two inside of Adam ass which was relaxed and gaped open.

"There is an abundance of nerve endings in the anus and when stimulated properly it is such a pleasurable experience...and that doesn't even take into consideration the prostate..." Charles fingers went deeper until he found what he was looking for, inciting a loud drawn out moan from Adam. "I don't even have to look at his cock to know that it went rock hard when my fingers touched his G-spot, I can feel it. I can make him cum just by massaging his little pea sized gland. Look at the stings of prostate milk leaking from his cock..." Adam was still moaning as his hips undulated wishing for some type of friction against his cock.

"Because of my cock size I often give the men I am fucking an anal orgasm. I go so deeply into them and my cock is constantly stroking across their prostate. I have never lacked for men wanting me to fuck them." Charles pulled his fingers back, twisting his hand slightly, making sure that Adam was ready for him.

"Now you will see the pleasures I can bring a man." Charles pulled Adam back until he was on the edge of the bed.

Wally was like stone. He just stood by the side of the bed staring as Charles took a step forward and pressed the head of his lubricated cock to Adam's slightly gaped hole. Never in his wildest imagination could he have ever believed that something the size of Charles' cock could fit into such a small opening.

Charles took his time. He wanted Wally to see how naturally Adam's ass opened to him. He could feel Adam's already relaxed hole open wider to accept the gift of pleasure he was giving him. Wally watched as the thick head disappeared. In return Adam moaned a sign of total satisfaction. Charles stood motionless and let Adam take his cock as he pushed back against Charles taking more and more of this length into him.

"There is nothing finer than a warm tight ass Wally..." Charles panted. Almost his entire length was deep inside of Adam, who couldn't believe how his ass had stretched to accommodate Charles. "Look at Adam's cock, how hard he is. I can feel his ass twitching in anticipation of his orgasm. He's been hard for hours thinking about this very moment and when he shoots his load it's going to be a large thick load...just like the one I'm going to deposit in his ass."

Charles pulled his cock almost out of Adam's ass and unhurriedly pushed back into him. There was no rush. He wanted to take his time bringing the utmost pleasure to both of them. In unison the two men groaned together over the pleasure each brought the other.

"Stroke your lovely cock Wally. I want you to cum with Adam and me. I want you to feel the same happiness we will feel as his ass tightens around mine. I will feel his ass twitching as he cums, my cock in turn will no longer be able to contain the joy of being massaged so headily by Adam's tight anal muscles and I will be shooting at the same moment he does. And I hope you too will be so overcome from this erotic sight that you too will cum showing us your glee over sharing this experience."

Charles stroked hesitantly, carefully, trying to ward off his desires to cum. Adam's body was rigid, taking his time, letting his orgasm build more and more. Wally's eyes were wide as he watched the two men, each at the pinnacle of their impending orgasm, waiting for the other. His cock was the hardest it had ever been and he had no idea what was keeping him from shooting his load.

"Oh yeah..." Charles groaned at the same moment that Adam's body shook as he let out a piercing 'FUCK". Charles shoved his cock one last time into Adam as the two men froze shooting their loads. Wally in turn only had to stroke himself one last time before his cock exploded. He clenched his anal muscles tightly wishing Charles' cock was buried deep inside of him as his cock shot pulse after pulse of hot wet cum covering his chest and face.

The men remained mutely silent with the only sound in the room were their individual heavy breathing. Charles finally broke the silence when he slowly pulled his still hard cock from Adam's ass.

Three hours later Adam was comfortably tucked into his bed, a smile plastered across his lips. He had taken another load of Charles' cum in his ass almost immediately after they had both caught their breath. Wally faded into the background as Charles' urge for a deep fast fuck took over. Charles rode Adam's ass, spanking him while he pounded into him...and Adam loved every minute of it continually begging Charles to fuck him harder and give him more.

After Charles showered he let Adam suck him until he shot another load in his mouth. In turn Adam had two more orgasms, one by Charles' hand and another by Charles' hand massaging his prostate to orgasm. Both men were thoroughly milked.

Charles and Wally left Adam to sleep and sat in the living room talking. Charles wasn't at all tired. The sex had invigorated him instead of wearing him out.

"Thank you for this evening." Charles said. He couldn't tear his eyes off Wally who had showered but hadn't bothered to redress. The image of Wally cumming at the same moment he came in Adam's ass still lingered in his head.

"I should be thanking you." Wally said. "I never knew that sex could be so...hot...six months seems so far away."

"Will you do me a favor?" Charles eyes bore into Wally's.

"I'll try." He said without tearing his gaze from Charles.

"I'd like to be your first. Will you save yourself for me?"

"I thought that went without saying Charles. You are the only person I would consider being my first."

"After tonight I suspect that Adam will want you also...but he will want you in a different way than I want you Wally. I want to be the first man to cum in lovely your mouth. I want you to taste my sweetness. And I want to be the first man to show you the pleasure you can get from feeling a cock in your ass. Adam will service your cock with his mouth and take you to places you've never been when he opens his ass to you."

"Six months is a long time. You might not want me by then." Wally's said looking around the room. He was hard again and didn't mind Charles seeing his desire.

"Trust me Wally. Even before I met you, you were a passion I intended to fulfill. There are some men I waited a lifetime to have...Michael was one. I feel like I've waited a long time for you to come into my life." Charles practically had to sit on his hands to avoid reaching out and touching Wally's hardness. He wasn't a man that liked to wait for anything he desired.

"We will be spending a lot of time together over the next few months. The project at the brownstone is going to be major. During that time you are going to see men interacting with other men in many different ways. I'm confident that you will have many questions. I don't ever want you to hesitate to ask me anything. I will want to be there to take you every step of the way."

"I have a couple of questions right now."

"I will be more than happy to answer them..." Charles turned his body slightly more towards Wally. Charles watched as Wally unconsciously held his cock and stroked it keeping himself hard.

"Will you tell me about Michael? It appears that you are very committed to him and yet you are with other men also."

"Michael is my life. He is the better part of me and has been for over twenty years. The man I am today is due to my being with Michael."

"Does he enjoy the same things you do?"

"Michael and I are very private people when it comes to the things we enjoy. I think it's pretty clear that I have always enjoyed the company of other men. As you'll come to find out, there is nothing better on this earth than fucking a tight young ass. Michael on the other hand has different desires. He likes to mentor the newer submissives. His sexual tastes are very different than mine and yet we are perfect together." Charles paused and watched Wally stroking his cock, thinking about Michael and how when stoked his cock like Wally was doing it meant he wanted to have sex. It was his subtle way of seducing him.

"Michael and I are very committed to each. I want you to understand that. What you and I have will simply be sexual, nothing more. I will take great pleasure in availing myself of your body and I hope you receive that same pleasure. We won't share the intimacy that lovers share. There will be no kissing and since I met Michael, I have never allowed another man access to my ass, well with his cock that is. The first time we have each I would like to spend the weekend with you. I want two full days of getting my fill of you. After that the only time we will be together will be strictly for sex. There are things I share with Michael that I will never share with another person."

"Is it that easy?"

"Yes it is...I want you Wally...that's as easy as I can say it. I don't want to have a relationship with you...I just want to take pleasure in having you. But I know you have other questions. Please tell me what is on your mind."

Wally hesitated before looking away and asked his next question.

"The men at the brownstone...you call them submissive." He stopped as a perplexed expression crossed his face. "This is so difficult for me...I don't know the correct words to use...um...I feel so stupid about these things...but I know it's my naiveté..."

Charles smiled. There was so much about Wally that reminded him what Michael was like when they first met - hell even what he was like before Cecil claimed him.

"First, I like your naiveté, it's what's make you, you...and what makes me want you so much. You won't always be this way and I hope that one day you'll look back on this time fondly. But to answer your question about submissives, the literal definition of a submissive is a person that conforms to the authority or will of others, meekly obedient or passive. At the brownstone the men that we call submissives serve the members. They all come to us voluntarily, most of them when they are eighteen or nineteen. They earn a salary and are treated with respect by everyone. After all without them there wouldn't be a brownstone." Charles knew that Wally wouldn't understand everything that he was saying but as time went on the words he spoke would become clearer as Wally experienced more.

"Wally one thing you need to remember is that we are all different and unique in our own way and we all derive our pleasure in different ways. There are some men that like to go to the brownstone and sip on a martini while an enthusiastic submissive sucks his cock. Not only do they take pleasure in the orgasm being afforded them but there is an exhilarating feeling one garners while looking down on a young man on his knees who is servicing them. Other men get off on having a submissive over his knee and spanking him until his bottom turns warm and bright red. While some like to go further and derive their pleasure from tying them up and whipping them with crops or paddles or other instruments. They enjoy inflicting pain on others...and to a degree there are some submissives that like to receive pain. I think we all have a little streak of sadomasochism hiding somewhere in our psyche. That is what makes our cocks hard." Charles watched with fascination how Wally squirmed and grabbed his cock slightly harder when he started talking about the different type of men.

"At the brownstone we believe in catering to all types. Some call them 'fetishes', I just feel they are individual preferences. Every sexual act that takes place at the brownstone is always consensual with the submissives ultimately holding all the power because they can always so 'no' or 'stop' at any time." Wally mulled over Charles' passionate words.

"Being submissive...is Adam like that?"

"Not really. Adam is what most people would call a bottom. He likes to be fucked and to suck cock, that's how he gets his pleasure. We don't get many members that are bottoms like Adam. Most of the members are men that like other men to take care of their needs. Even so, Adam never lacks for company. As you know I enjoy playing with him and there are a few members that will take him to a private room and spend hours with him. Adam knows how to please a man with both his mouth and especially his ass and anyone that spends time with him is thoroughly pleased. Unfortunately our submissives are taught to bring pleasure to our members and sometimes they do so by going through the numbers. It's not always natural. As you saw earlier, Adam has a natural ability to please a man."

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers