The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

Wally was quiet. He was trying to open his mind to accept everything he had seen and everything Charles spoke about. Sex for the sake of enjoyment only was a far cry from how he ever understood relationships to be between two people. One reason he had never dated anyone was because he never felt an emotional connection to anyone and now Charles was telling him a person didn't have to have that connection to have a good time. It was all very confusing.

"What are you thinking about?" Charles asked.

"I am not submissive." Wally said lying. He needed to mull over his other thoughts before expressing them.

Charles smiled "No... you definitely aren't submissive..."

"But the moment you mentioned some of the things men like a surge of excitement ran through me. Earlier, when you spanked Adam and just now when you talked about men spanking other men it created an image of me lying over your lap and feeling your large hand coming down over my ass..." Wally's cock was rock hard with the head glistening with precum.

"Wally...you don't have to be submissive to enjoy being spanked...hell...there are even times I enjoy Michael taking his hand to my ass." Charles looked at Wally and could see he was asking to be spanked, he was craving to be touched in any manner he could, "but if I touch you now I won't be able to stop...I promise you that if in six months if you still want to be spanked I will be more than happy to oblige...and I know you will enjoy it."

Wally stood and walked over to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of water.

"Do you trust me Wally?" Charles asked when he had sat down again.

"Of course I do Charles. I wouldn't be sitting here like this if I didn't."

"Do you trust that I know some things you might not know?" Wally nodded, knowing instinctively where the conversation was leading. Charles was uncomfortable bringing the matter of Wally's appearance up but he couldn't have him parading around the brownstone looking like a homeless street beggar.

Wally thought back over the past few hours, both Charles and Adam had only showed their trust and faith in him. The time had come for him to shed some of his past and learn to accept that people had his best interest at heart.

"I don't want to change you Wally. As you enter the workforce you will find there are times and places that you dictate a more structured type of clothing. I don't expect you to wear a suit when you are at the brownstone. I know that as part of your job you will need to be crawling around or sitting for long periods of time. What I'd really like to do is take you shopping and provide you with suitable clothing for the job."

"No...I can't accept a hand out from you Charles...it would be...too humiliating..."

"Don't think of it as a handout. It's more like I am providing you with a uniform of clothes for work." Wally pondered Charles words. "Think about it. You don't have to answer me now. I'm going to be in Washington for a few days with Michael. When I come back next week we'll talk, I'll bring you over and let you tour the brownstone."

Charles looked at his watch. It was almost three in the morning.

"You need to go. Let me throw some clothes on and I'll walk you out."

"No...stay. I'll see myself out. I'll make the sure the door is locked when I leave. With your permission I would like to send over a cell phone for you. As head of IT and Security for the brownstone I will need to be able to be in contact with you at all times." Wally smiled and nodded. He liked that Charles asked but more than that he liked that he had a job.

Charles stood to leave. He had been so good all night but his weakness for Wally got the better of him when he reached out and stroked Wally's cock gently. "You were right...six months is a long time..." He squeezed Wally's hardness tenderly and leaned forward and planted a brief kiss on his forehead.

Not wanting to be alone after Charles left Wally threw his sweats back on and crawled into Adam's bed and fell into a deep sleep.

*

Four months later Wally walked across the stage to the podium at Columbia University. He had done it. Against all odds he graduated college. Looking out into the audience he smiled. He never imagined that he would ever reach this point or that he would have two people that in every way had shown him they genuinely cared about him sitting in the audience - Charles and Adam.

An hour later he found them waiting patiently while he said his last good-bye to his school. He was trying his hardest to reign in his emotions as he hugged and thanked them both for being there.

"There is no place we would rather be." Charles said throwing his arm around Wally. "Now...I think it's in order to celebrate...what would you like to do?"

Wally looked at both men and smiled. He would have to wait two more months for what he really wanted to do. "Why don't you surprise me? I will 'go with the flow' today."

"My...my...I think our little boy is growing up!" Adam said putting his arm around him on the other side.

Arm and arm they walked away from Columbia. Wally never looked back. There was no need to. He had everything in his life he'd ever dreamed of having and two men that cared as deeply for him as he cared for them.

The next morning he called Charles and asked him if they could meet for lunch. Without hesitation Charles rearranged his schedule, he had promised Wally from the beginning he would always be there for him. Things had been so hectic over the past few months between the merger he and Michael had worked and Wally finishing school, they really hadn't spent any quality time together. Charles had already cleared his schedule for the next week, Wally's first week of work at the brownstone.

He didn't mind one bit ditching work to spend the afternoon with him.

Charles was waiting for Wally in the same private dining room he had met Adam in four months earlier, the first time he saw Wally's image Adam had so artfully captured on film. Wally walked into the room dressed in a pair of tailored navy pants, a button down shirt and a tie - part of the wardrobe he graciously accepted from Charles. His hair was still long, which was fine with Charles, but he wore it neatly pulled back in a ponytail. Charles had lingering fantasies about wrapping that ponytail in his fist as he rode the boy's ass.

Charles' eyes lit up at the handsome young man that stood before him.

"You are magnificent." Charles said shaking his hand and giving him a brief hug.

"A good friend of mine graciously bought me some clothes. I'm glad you approve." He said smiling.

"Come sit, we'll eat and talk."

"Actually, if we could delay lunch for a little while there is something I wanted to speak with you about."

"Of course. Is everything all right?"

"Everything is fine Charles...I just wanted to...well...first I wanted to thank you for the more than generous graduation present." Charles had given Wally a state of the art laptop with everything anyone could hope for loaded on it and just in case there was something missing he gave him a new wallet with a brand new company credit card in it. Also in the wallet were three laminated one dollar bills so he would never forget how far he'd come and a check for five thousand dollars to get him where he wanted to be.

"You are very welcome."

"I also wanted to give you this."

From his new leather Mulberry messenger bag, one the many graduation gifts Adam showered him with, he pulled at a bound document. On the cover was a picture of the brownstone. Charles opened the cover and looked at the table of contents. It was a comprehensive overview, extensive analysis of current conditions, proposal and plan for the brownstone IT and Security conversion, complete with detailed drawings, installation phases, three different budget proposals and future maintenance options.

Charles was speechless.

He read through the summary detailing Wally's plan to re-wire, install and renovate the entire computer, telecommunication and security system. Not only was the package complete, concise and accurate, it was prepared to the highest level of professionalism.

"I have underestimated you...and I will never do that again." Charles said looking at Wally. "When did you do all of this?"

"The first time you brought me here you introduced me to Eric, your General Manager. I called him a few days later. I asked him not to tell you. Between you and me the promise of sex works wonders around here." Wally gave Charles an ear-to-ear grin. "I normally came in around four in the morning when things quieted down and walked the floors. I covered every inch of the building, except for your floor. If you want me to re-wire and update your floor I can add that too."

"You graduated with a 4.0, acing all of your exams and you still had time to do this."

"This is my passion Charles..." Wally looked away for the briefest second, "plus I wanted to show you I could do the job and for you to be pleased."

"Pleased doesn't even begin to describe how I feel." He thumbed through the report looking at all the options that Wally gave him. "So what is the bottom line?"

With Charles listening intently Wally pulled out his laptop and dove into his plan, the obstacles he foresaw and the solutions he suggested. It was well after three in the afternoon when he finally sat down. He had delivered his proposal.

"There is a group of men called the Select 25 that govern the brownstone. They are meeting this month to firm up next year's budget and any changes to the By-laws. I have no doubt whatsoever that this proposal will be accepted - especially since I have the right to overrule any decisions. Summer is the slowest time at the brownstone. We normally run half staff the later part of August, a perfect time to get the bulk of the work completed, so I'd like for you to be able to get started immediately."

Wally was elated. He wanted to jump up and down and shout from the rafters but he contained himself as much as possible. Charles suggested they eat but Wally was too excited to even think about food.

"Come here." Charles said. Wally walked over to him and when he was within arm's length Charles grabbed him and pulled him down into his lap. "You better put in your plan two days in July...I plan on taking you away and having my way with you..." He wrapped his arms around Wally and pulled him into a hug.

*

Two months later, on a Friday afternoon, the brownstone doctor walked into Wally's office and delivered the news he had been waiting for, he was one hundred percent vetted and could partake in everything the brownstone had to offer. Jokingly he volunteered to initiate him personally. The doctor was just one of many men on Wally's list that wanted him but none of them matter except for the one man he really wanted - Charles.

Wally looked over to his packed overnight bag and then to the clock knowing that Charles wouldn't be far behind the doctor. True enough not fifteen minutes later Charles called and told Wally to meet him at the back of the brownstone where their limo was waiting.

"Are you ready?"

"I am more than ready!" Wally exclaimed wishing they were already naked and in bed together.

"We have about an hour to an hour and a half travel time depending on traffic. I have borrowed one of the member's get-away houses in Greenwich for the weekend. It's right on the water with no neighbors within shouting distance."

"It sounds nice Charles, but you could have simply taken me to one of the room upstairs all we really need is a bed...and I'm hoping we never have to get out of that bed for the entire two days."

"We will have to eat and hydrate ourselves...plus sex was made to have in other places other than a bed...and I want to experience you in as many places as I can."

Charles quickly changed the subject to the project to keep himself from taking Wally in the limo. Wally sent him daily updates and they normally met once a week with the General Contractor Wally had hired. Wally was easily distractible when it came to his job. He wanted so badly to put it aside and concentrate on their weekend but Charles was a master at manipulation and got him to spend the hour plus drive talking business.

The moment the limo pulled into the driveway Charles looked at Wally and smiled. "Business is officially concluded. Now it is our time." The limo driver grabbed the bags and opened the house leaving Charles and Wally in the car.

"You know that you don't have to do anything you don't want to do?" Charles asked, concern etched on his face.

"I do..."

"And if we do something that is too painful or you don't like all you have to do is tell me to stop...and I will. Sometimes I get carried away in the moment and I never want to hurt you."

"I want to get carried away with you Charles...but I promise you I will voice my opinion."

"Good!" Charles leaned forward and grabbed the handle to the car door. "I haven't had sex in close to two days, which for me is feels like a lifetime, but I wanted the first load that will slide down your throat to be large and thick and creamy. My cock is so hard right now...I haven't been this excited about being with someone in many years."

"I'm glad you are going to be my first Charles." Wally said laying his hand over Charles'.

"Mmmm...come let's go inside before I take you right here."

Silently they walked into the house. Charles nodded to the limo driver who left without saying a word. Wally stood in the entrance to the house looking straight through the open concept downstairs out onto the Long Island Sound. It was a clear hot summer day and in the distance they could see the Sound already crowding up with boats getting a jump start on the weekend.

"Shall we?" Charles said leading Wally upstairs to the master bedroom. The room was filled with light, it too overlooked the water. "Would you like me to draw the curtains?"

Wally shook his head that he didn't. "I want to see everything that is happening."

"Good" Charles said walking over to Wally until he was standing dead in front of him. "This is going to be the most difficult part of the weekend." He whispered. "I want you so badly that I am tempted to rush but I want to also take my time and savor every second of you."

He pulled off his shirt and let it fall to his feet, an unusual thing for Charles to do. Grabbing onto the bottom of Wally's shirt he pulled it over his head as well. Half naked Charles pressed his body against Wally's feeling his masculine warmth radiate to his. In unison they moaned at that first sensual feel of naked skin against naked skin.

"I need to cum." Charles tone was needy and convincing at the same time. "Please...I want you to taste me. I want you to see my desire for you." He broke the hug and quickly undid his pants dropping both his pants and boxers at the same time.

Wally didn't hesitate for a second. He dropped his knees at the same time his hands came up and gently grasped Charles. Charles' balls were heavy as Wally licked his tongue over them feeling the smoothness of his perfectly groomed parts.

"Oh yessss, taste me...lick me." Charles moaned taking a small step sideways to spread his legs wider. Unable to contain himself any longer Charles pulled Wally's head to his cock and a moment later he felt the boy's hot tongue licking over the head of cock sucking it enthusiastically into his mouth. Looking down Charles saw Wally's open mouth taking as much of his cock as he could. He loved how Wally's mouth stretched widely as he savored his first taste of cock. Wally's eyes gradually made their way upwards to Charles'.

"You are the most beautiful man I have ever had." He was holding Wally's head and stroking in and out of his mouth. He knew he wouldn't last long, which was fine he was going to cum many times over the next two days. "Yes Wally, suck me...show me how much you want me." He could feel himself swelling, his balls drawing up. Wally wrapped his arms around Charles' legs as Charles stoked faster willing Wally to take more of his cock. "Oh yes...open your mouth...here comes my first gift to you..." Pulling Wally to him, the urge to cum overpowered him as his cock swelled one last time and shot pulse after pulse of his hot wet cum down Wally's throat.

They were quiet for the longest time. Wally held his mouth to Charles' cock who continued holding Wally's head to him. Wally's arms were still wrapped around Charles' legs, something he never experienced before...but liked the feeling of being supported by such strong arms. When he tried to move away Wally, not wanting their perfect moment to end, held him in place.

"Come. Let's lay down on the bed. I want to see you naked and gaze on that beautiful cock of yours." Reluctantly Wally disengaged himself from Charles noting that his cock was still hard. Before he moved away, Charles looked down on Wally one last time and watched him lick his lips letting Charles know that he appreciated his first taste of a man.

"Do you stay hard all the time?" He asked standing and taking the last of his clothes off. Charles moved to the bed and lay down watching Wally move about the room picking up their clothes and laying them carefully over the chair. He truly had the most magnificent body he had ever seen on any man.

"I can maintain my erection for a long time. When I was younger, your age, I stayed hard all the time. I've always been very sexual." Sitting up he watched Wally take his hair out of the ponytail and shake his long locks letting his hair flow freely down his back. Normally straight laced Charles didn't like long hair on men but he couldn't imagine Wally any other way. His hair was part of who he was adding to his beauty.

"You should be on the cover of those romance novels...the swashbuckling pirate coming to the rescue of the fair maiden."

"I think not...but thank you..." Wally flopped down on the bed and moved into Charles' waiting arms. His hand instantly went to Charles' cock, stroking and memorizing every part of it.

"Mmmm... that feels nice." Charles leaned back on the bed and was more than content to let Wally play with him. The initial rush was over and now he could take his time for the rest of the weekend.

"You've seen the men at the brownstone enjoying other men?" Wally nodded that he did. Wally let his tongue linger slowly over Charles' nipple, something he had wanted to do for months. He loved feeling the skin around the nipple pucker as his nipple went erect which only served to make Charles' cock harder. Running his hands through Wally's silky hair he pulled his mouth down letting him lick and suck his sensitive nipple.

"I have dreamed about doing this since the minute I met you." Wally moaned moving to Charles' other nipple.

"I will never deny you your dreams." Charles said as he stretched his body out letting Wally explore his new found sexuality.

"I would like to suck you again, this time taking my time." Wally said moving his head closer to Charles' beautiful cock.

"Do you not want to feel me in you?" Charles' sat up and looked at Wally.

"Of course I do. I want everything at once...is that wrong of me?"

"Not at all. Come lay back in my arms, I want to tell you what it is going to be like when I take you." Wally moved back into Charles' waiting arms.

"You watched the ceremony we had last Saturday?" Again he nodded. From the shadows Wally watched the pretty slightly built submissive being marched into the large reception room. The room was crowded with both Masters and submissives. Whenever a submissive lost their virginity it was always a party.

"You saw how a submissive loses their virginity. It is common practice at the brownstone to take the virginity of another with no prior anal preparation. Some Masters don't even like to use lubrication. Cecil believed that the first thing that should ever be in a virgin ass should be a cock. That is how I was taken. Every virgin I have had since then have been taken without any preparation."

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers