The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

Wally thought back to the virgin that was escorted to the stage. The attractive blonde haired, blue-eyed young man bravely took the stage. His cock was thick and hard in anticipation of who had won his prized possession. Charles had already told him that virgins were bid on. The Master that had the winning bid could either keep the submissive as his own, either for the night or a longer period of time, or have him laid out on a fucking bench and throughout the night anyone, including the submissives could use him as they saw fit.

This particular submissive was presented to the man who would be his Master going forward. The Master, a non-descript man who like the majority of the men had a large cock, took to the stage to claim the man that would be his. The ritual itself appeared anti-climatic to the build-up. With the aid of a Trainer, the young man was bent over from the waist. The Master came up behind him, spread his ass cheeks and plunged his hard cock into the submissives ass. The look of horror marred the submissive's face for the briefest second until for the first time in his life he felt the total satisfaction of having a cock buried deep in his ass. The Master fucked him for the short period of time with the wild abandonment of an animal before he grabbed onto the submissives hips, pulled him close to him and let out a groan of total contentment as he shot his load. When he was done he pulled his still hard cock from the submissive's ass and let every see his seed slowly seep out of the young man's gaped hole. The room erupted in deafening cheers as people surged the stage to congratulate both the Master and submissive. Charles rolled over on his side and looked at Wally. "I want it to be different for you. I don't want you to feel the pain of losing your virginity. I only want you to feel the pleasure."

"Why Charles...why is it so important for you to want to change things for me?"

Charles looked away. He didn't need to think about the reason why...but he didn't want to talk about it either. At sixty two years old he had lived his life without any regrets. That was until he met Wally and he saw himself when he was Wally's age. He had always told everyone, including himself that he didn't mind how Cecil took him. There was, however, the lingering question in his mind that if Cecil had been different would it have made him different? Would he have been more compassionate...or more loving? His thoughts strayed to Michael, he loved him so much but even after twenty plus years together he still couldn't tell him. He wanted better for Wally. He had his whole life in front of him and Charles wanted only the best for him.

"Let's just say that I have your best interest at heart." Leaning forward Charles gave Wally a brief kiss on his forehead before telling him to lie back on the bed. "This is the time of your life that you should be living your life to the fullest, you've already taken the first step by getting a good job, today I'm going to teach you about sex and I hope going forward you decide to fuck like crazy. I am confident that one day a man is going to walk into your life and you will know that that he is the one...my hopes for you are that you can love him without any reservations or barriers."

Wally remained silent. The thought of loving another person was too overwhelming to comprehend. He was right where he wanted to be with the only man he would consider being with. He didn't need or want anything more.

Charles repositioned himself so that he was sitting between Wally's now spread legs. Wally had propped himself up on his elbows so he could watch what Charles was going to do. He could already feel the precum oozing at his cock head.

"How long has it been since you've cum?" Charles asked changing the subject.

"You asked me to try for a week...other than a tiny accident, a little wet dream, on Tuesday morning I haven't shot a load since then. I am full to the top!" He said smiling.

"Mmmm...you are going to fill my mouth too. I look forward to that. Do you have good self control?"

"I haven't come since Tuesday...I would say that is pretty fucking good self control."

"If I touch you, can you hold back from coming?"

"I can try...I'm not used to people touching my cock only three people have ever touched me...the doctor, who I think took too much pleasure from giving me my preliminary exam, Adam when he helps me shave myself and you...that first night in Adam's apartment."

"Did you like my touch?"

"Of course I did Charles. It lingered for hours after you left. Between your touch and the thought of you wanting to be my first I shot buckets of cum."

"Mmmm...you are so fucking sexy." Reaching out Charles ran his fingers down Wally's exquisite cock. Sucking in a deep breath Wally realized for the first time that self control wasn't going to be an easy task.

Charles had always had a love affair with his own cock. He loved the thickness, the length and how tight a man's ass always felt when he stroked inside of them. Michael's cock was even thicker than his and he appreciated how good he felt in his ass but he could never take the full length of Michael's cock in his mouth, the same way men couldn't take him fully. Wally's cock, with his perfect long length and mushroom capped head seemed to scream to be sucked. Gazing into Wally's eyes he knew that men would be fighting over him, not only to suck his cock but they would want to feel that long lovely cock sliding in and out of their asses also.

Reaching over to the nightstand Charles grabbed a bottle of lubricant and squirted some onto his fingers. "Are you nervous?" He asked spreading Wally's legs.

"No...I've wanted you since the moment I saw you sitting in Adam's apartment. You tell me I'm beautiful...but Charles when I look at you I feel plain compared to you. I have never met anyone that has as much beauty on the outside as they do on the inside."

"You flatter me too much...but thank you...I appreciate your kind words." Charles turned his eyes away from Wally's and concentrated on changing the subject. "I want you to pull your legs up and spread them as widely as you can. Wrap your arms under knees and spread them...that's right...good"

Charles was practically salivating when he saw Wally's ass. He ran his lubed finger down the crack until he came to his unspoiled hole. The perfectly round blush colored hole twitched the moment Charles touched it. Using just his finger and feather light touch he drew small circles around the hole and watched with fascination as it first tightened, almost in fear, than relaxed and for the briefest second peeped open and then quickly shut again.

Wally ground his hips towards Charles desperate for more of his touch. Picking up on his signal Charles applied more pressure until the tip of finger began to disappear. Almost immediately he could feel the tightness of Wally's anal ring as it surrounded his probing finger.

"Oh fuck that feels so good..." Wally moaned wanting to push against Charles finger.

"Your ass is so tight. I can't wait to feel my cock in there."

"Yes...please I want to feel that too..." there was a primal desperation to his voice. Whereas most men were nervous or scared their first time Wally wanted it all.

"Soon my lovely sexy man. Very soon. First I want to taste your sweet cum. I want you to shoot that big load you've been saving for me deep in my mouth." Without hesitation Charles leaned forward and in one fluid motion he took the entire length of Wally's magnificent cock into his mouth.

Wally let out a scream of ultimate pleasure at the first time sensation of a man's mouth to his cock. Charles' finger dove deeper into him as his mouth and tongue licked every part of his cock. Wally's was writhing on the bed begging for Charles to never to stop...crying because at any moment he was going to find his first release with another man...with Charles. He could feel it all. It was no longer the tactile actions of his own hand bringing him the release he sought. It was this stunning man who held his release in the balance. He bucked his hips wanting to feel everything at once. Charles quickly pulled the one finger out and pushed two inside of him.

Time stopped. Wally's body went rigid as he felt cum shooting out of his cock. He shrieked out loud 'Yesssss...' in a hissing voice that he had never heard before. Charles sucked him harder as he continued exploding over and over and over in Charles mouth.

All too soon he fell back on the bed, spent and yet exhilarated at the same time. Charles' mouth begrudgingly left Wally's cock but his fingers remained deep in Wally's ass. Leaning back on his heels Charles stared admiringly at this man that in such a short time was bringing him so much pleasure. Mimicking Wally a few minutes earlier he licked his lips with total satisfaction of the creamy sweet load he had just swallowed.

"I don't even need to ask you how that was for you...I can see it written on your face..." Charles said in his characteristically low sexy voice.

"I never knew...never knew it could be so good."

"Just wait...the best is still to come...I hope you are ready because I want you so badly I can't hold off any longer..."

Wally drew his legs up and spread himself open as widely as he could silently letting Charles know that he wanted him just as much.

Charles grabbed the bottle of lube, squirting a large dollop on his cock and with his free hand stroked himself lubing the entire length of his long shaft. "I want you to concentrate on relaxing, just like you are right now...there is going to be some pain...but I know as soon as you feel me deep inside it will turn to pleasure."

Wally's eyes were riveted to Charles'. He felt Charles pull his fingers out of him and a moment later Charles was looming over him and he felt his cock pushing into his open ass. Charles smiled at him as he calmly pressed at his open hole willing him to open wider to accept the prize he had for him.

Like a gust of wind, Wally let his held breath out the moment his ass opened and Charles' cock slide deeply into him. Together they cried out unrecognizable sounds of pleasure as Wally's drew his arms around Charles and pulled him closer to him.

"Oh please...don't move..." he cried.

"Am I hurting you?" Charles said concerned trying to pull away.

"No...no...I just want to remember this moment for the rest of my life. I have never felt so full, so needed...so...oh fuck I can't even find the words to describe everything I'm feeling..."

"I can tell you how you feel to me." Charles said pushing the last of his length until his cock was buried as deeply as it could go. "You ass is everything I knew it would be..." He said stroking back slightly and pushing back again. "I can't believe how tight but relaxed you are..." He stroked back again and pushed slightly harder into him. "I want so badly to let go...but I don't want to hurt you..."

"Charles...do it...lose yourself in me. I want everything you have."

Charles looked at him with wonderment. How did he get so lucky? He stroked back until he was at Wally's anal opening. Wally closed his eyes, savoring the feeling but Charles shook him. "No, I want those eyes open. I want you to look at me. I want to see everything I'm doing to you." He positioned his hands so that he could cradle Wally's head.

He held himself until he was sure that Wally was ready then in one long driving thrust he pushed hard back into him. The sensation of sliding down his oh so tight ass and feeling his cock surrounded by the soft warmth sent shivers down Charles' back. There wasn't an iota of a sign on pain on Wally's face. He was in pure heaven as he bucked his hips up letting Charles know that he wanted more.

He pulled back again and held himself. A smile touched Wally's lips, he knew the pleasure he was about to receive. "I'm not going to stop this time. If it's too much just tell me to stop." Charles whispered and a second later he shoved his cock back deep into Wally.

His natural instinct was to pound into him until he came but he wanted more for Wally. He took long deep strokes in and out of him luxuriating in the tightness and delicious feeling of how they moved so in sync with each other. He wished he could make this feeling last for a lifetime but all too soon his balls tightened and he knew that he couldn't hold off any longer.

"I'm going to cum Wally, I'm going to fill your ass with cum...I want you to feel my cock pulsing as I cum over and over inside of you..." He started stroking faster knowing he couldn't hold off any longer. "Oh fuck...please...feel me...hold me...yessss..." he screamed crushing his body against Wally's as his orgasm took away any rational thoughts he could have had.

Tears of joy stained Wally's cheek as he cradled Charles in his arms. He knew that for as long as he could have him Charles would be the only man for him.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers