The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

"There's more" I said breaking the kiss off.

"Aye, I hoped there would be." He said smiling. Without him moving an iota I knew he was totally open to me.

Taking the bottle of oil I brought upstairs with me I poured a thin stream across his chest and started massaging him slowly, but firmly. Sean was moaning immediately. I oiled and massaged his legs, then his feet and arms varying where my hands were every few seconds. When I was satisfied he was relaxed I slipped between his legs, poured some oil into my hands and took his beautiful cock and started massaging and stroking him. A loud guttural moan came from deep within in him. I wrapped my right hand solidly around his cock and took long deep strokes starting at the root up to the head and back again.

My left hand drifted down to his beautiful firm ass. His ass was open with my cum glistening around the hole. He instantly relaxed to my touch as I slipped two fingers easily in him. Sean tightened his anal muscles around my fingers letting me feel his inner strength. Momentarily I released his cock and put more oil on my hand and let a few drops, for good measure, seep into his ass. Sean obliged me by pulling his legs up and spreading them as widely as he could, giving me more access to him. Effortlessly I worked three fingers into him stretching him wider. Driven by Sean's body language, his unspoken words imploring for more, I pulled back a little and folded my thumb into my palm and started to slide four fingers into him. I worked slowly and carefully, not wanting to hurt him, letting Sean's moans and his body guide me.

Sean's ass was off the bed humping my hand trying to get more of me into him. I watched as slowly my hand disappeared into his ass with Sean pleading with me to never stop. Once my hand was fully engulfed by his ass I went back to stroking his cock. Sean's hips grinded against my hand trying to meet my strokes, but I kept grounding him with my hand in his ass. As odd as it sounded, especially to me, at that moment I wanted to be the one to give him all his pleasures. Alternating between slowly twisting my hand in his ass and stroking his cock I brought him to the edge several times before backing off. I loved seeing him writhing on the bed imploring me to let him cum and me being the one who controlled when he could finally shoot his load.

Just looking at him, lying there blindfolded and handcuffed, there was such utter satisfaction on his face. I was the luckiest man alive to have found a partner who allowed me to explore my newly found sexual desires. This man that I couldn't get enough of and who was so stunningly sexy, I couldn't and didn't want to keep my hands off of him.

Sean's need to cum was overpowering him. His cock was swollen, his balls were full and his ass was twitching uncontrollably against my hand. I watched his cockhead get hard and the muscles in his legs twitch as I held him at the edge for a moment longer. And then I did something I never thought I would ever do, the moment I felt his cum moving up his shaft I put my mouth over the head of his beautiful cock and tasted a man's sweetness, Sean's sweetness, for the first time in my life. Sean was bucking his hips against me as, tears streaming down his face. His cries filled the room as he howled my name over and over again.

I was hard again and after carefully removing my hand, I slipped into him again and made very slow and gentle love to this wonderful person that had unexpectedly brought so much happiness into my life. I never wanted to ever leave the comfort of his body against mine again.

"I need to tell you a something," he whispered a while later. He was lying in my arms, both of us dead-dog exhausted but not wanting to leave the other even for sleep.

"Mmmm." I mumbled shifting closer to him.

"That first night...in Pennsylvania...when you took that little slut in front of everyone..."

"Mmm...huh..." I mumbled again remembering the first time I drove my cock in a man's ass.

"I shot the biggest load, I didn't even have a man at my cock. I just spontaneously erupted when you came. That's never happened to be me before. I knew at that moment I was lost to you..." his voice drifted. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him gently.

"You aren't lost...you are right here where you belong, where you will always belong."

At eight o'clock the next night Brock and an almost giddy Brian walked down to the basement where they knelt before us and professed their commitment to us. Together Sean and I promised to protect and care for the two boys until such time they decided they didn't want our protection any longer. Brian willing gave me his virginity. Sean was a hundred percent correct when he said there was nothing like taking a virgin ass. The utter tightness and first time excitement both for me and for Brian brought me to orgasm over and over again. Afterwards Sean took advantage of his still inexperienced ass and showed his new submissive that he could also be a gentle caring Master. After Sean and I had duly taken care of the boys he announced they had the rest of the weekend to themselves, with no restrictions whatsoever, and sent them on their way to a hotel room he had reserved for them.

They didn't need to know we wanted private time and didn't want them underfoot.

Time always has a way of moving one. The first year of our odd arrangement was a day-to-day adventure of getting to know each other, fitting the boys into our lives and living our secret lives away from the world, especially our jobs. Sean's commuting soon became tiresome, especially in winter when commuting by air wasn't always possible. When it didn't work for him any longer he opened an office in Washington. He normally spent four to five days a week with us and the rest in New York depending on his social calendar. Some weeks were luckier than others and we had him full time. These were the times I relished the most. I had come to dislike the mornings I saw him reach for the keys to plane hangar.

Lillian, his wife, didn't seem to mind his absences, just as long as he made his appearances at her side when he was needed. I made full Colonel and was one step away from General. To celebrate Sean treated us to a long-weekend trip to a private island in the Caribbean. For four days we ran around naked, swam in the ocean, fucked day and night and had some of the best times of our life. Brock was the real winner when we restrained him between two palms trees with Sean and me taking turns torturing him with whatever we could find on the beach. In all his life Brock had never known such total satisfaction.

Brock did one more stint with his Navy Seal unit before accepting a transfer. The odd thing about his transfer was when I tried to get information about him or even find out where he was working I was totally blocked, which for my rank and security level was surprising. It led me to believe he'd been farmed out to one of agencies, most likely one that ended in a capital 'A'. The upside to the transfer was he worked decent hours and travelled on a limited basis.

Brian, on the other, soon got bored with being the 'housewife' of the group and with Sean's encouragement, in the form of a fully paid tuition, enrolled in college. Brian formed a strong bond with Sean. The sex between them dwindle as their deep friendship grew. There were a few nights I'd wake up alone only to find Sean and Brian at the kitchen table deep in conversation.

In 1984 Sean convinced us we had outgrown our little house and we went looking for a new one. Since money was no object we chose a house in Mclean, just minutes from Washington. The stately manor sat on ten acres of land, had too much square footage and was outrageously expensive. The house was built in the 1800's, but had been extensively renovated over the years. What drew Sean and I most to the house was it had a separate guest house that connected to the main house through an unground tunnel - a throwback to the Civil War era the house was built in.

Sean and I had come to love to Brian and Brock, but everyday that passed we craved our privacy. They served our needs when we wanted them, but in my smaller house most of the time they were underfoot. In the new house they had their own home with pretty much the freedom to do what they wanted. Normally we only 'played' with them once or twice a week and mostly on the weekends. We even relaxed the sexual restrictions on them. They were in love and it wasn't right of us to stop them from expressing themselves. When they were around us they were always subservient and always treated us with the respect we deserved. .

I liked my house in Falls Church but came to love the house in Mclean with all the freedom it gave Sean and I. Yes, the house of obscenely large but as far as we were concerned every room was just another room for us to express ourselves in...and we did just that!

Every day we were together Sean and I enjoyed each other with unfailing excitement. I never knew one person could bring me such happiness. We had that rare relationship where we shared every aspect of our cravings, from the gentlest of love making to 'I'm going to fuck you harder than concrete'. I was his prefect top, he my perfect bottom and even on a rare occasion when the moon and stars aligned I opened myself up to Sean and he made love to me. I didn't know until the first time, how satisfying it was to be so full and filled with love.

Sean had succeeded in achieving his work related goals and considering what he wanted to do with the rest of his life. He envisioned working for five or six more years and then retire. Ironically, that coincided with my military achievements and career. We spent many an evening making plans what we would do when we weren't tied to the day-to-day grind. A year in Hawaii, a cruise around the world on his yacht...the list was endless but what attracted me the most was we would never have to be apart from each other.

The oddest part of our relationship was I'd known from the first weekend we spent together how I felt about him. We just never spoke the words. Perhaps it was my male machismo or perhaps I was fearful. I had lived all my life without saying those words to anyone, what if he didn't feel the same way? Whatever it was, it never came up. We were together, we respected each other and our actions spoke for both of us. That seemed to be enough.

One evening, almost four years into our relationship I was standing by the sink rinsing the dinner dishes. Sean was sitting at the table reading the newspaper. I turned and looked at him. It was one of those moments, when everything in your life came together and simply made sense. I'd never known such total peace and contentment before. Sean was the best part of me and brought out the man I always wanted to be. He looked up at me and gave me a questioning glance.

"I'm very much in love you." I said. It was the first time in my life I'd ever said those words to anyone and I knew I'd never say them to anyone but him. There wasn't the least bit of fear. It was more of a statement that defined who and what we'd become.

"Aye, tis the truth..." he said reverting to his thick Irish brogue, "it's about fucking time we said those words." He stood and walked over to me and kissed my lips softly. "I am head over heels in love with you also. Have been since I met you, will be until I take my last breath of this good earth." He whispered pressing his body against mine.

In that moment Sean decided he didn't want to live a duplicitous life any longer. That night he removed his wedding band and told me he was going to ask Lillian for a divorce. We talked at length about what it would mean. All Sean could say was it took him fifty years to find me, he wanted to spend the next fifty at my side.

We picked a nice weekend in March to fly to New York to speak with Lillian, or Miz Lillian as we lovingly called her. Lillian had been a plain Jane woman who used Sean's money to turn herself into a sophisticated, 'handsome', generous woman of the arts and New York's upper crust society. We'd met on several occasions when Sean convinced me to come to New York for long weekends when he had to be there and didn't want to be away from me.

We ate an obscenely proper and stuffy dinner in their formal dining room then 'retired' to the den to talk. Sean paced for the first few minutes, getting up the courage to find the right words but it was Lillian who finally spoke when in a firm, dictatorial voice she told Sean to sit down. She knew why we were there and what we wanted.

Sean and I were sitting next to each other on a long sofa. Lillian was sitting on a smaller sofa across from us. Laughing at us like we were children she emphatically told Sean divorce wasn't an option. Lillian stood and walked to the door opening it to let her personal secretary in the room. Simone was a woman of classic beauty that could have doubled for Grace Kelly. She sat down next to Lillian their bodies almost touching.

Like Sean, Lillian knew how to hold a person's attention. She let a long silence come over the room before she spoke in a calm almost hushed tone. She let Sean know they've had a good solid marriage of convenience for almost thirty years. She never questioned his comings and goings and he was never interested enough to know what she did when he wasn't around.

In an emotional outpouring which shocked us both she let both Sean and I know how happy she was that we found each other. She knew she could never fill that part of his need on so many levels. She let us hang for a moment before telling us that as much as Sean's desires fell to men, that's how much she was fundamentally attracted to women. The shocker came a moment later when she took Simone hand in hers and told us they had been in relationship for the past twenty years, since Lillian moved out of their marital bedroom. They had been living together under the same roof for all that time and Sean never questioned her or by the expression on his face, suspected.

It took several minutes for either of us to say anything. Lillian sat smiling at us, Simone just grinned that finally the truth was revealed and Sean and I were simply stunned. When she finally spoke she became the Master of us all by decreeing how things were going to play out. There would be no divorce. Nothing would change. Sean would continue to come and go as he pleased and when Lillian needed him to be at her side he would be there. There was an upside, however, Lillian and Simone were in the process of relocating to a new house they recently purchased in Palm Beach and her social obligations would drop dramatically. Like Sean and I they wanted to live a more secluded life. From the tone of her voice and the stance she took we knew intuitively that Miz Lillian was most likely Mistress Lillian and definitely ruled in her relationship with Simone. Images of Lillian in black leather with a whip in one hand and strap-on dildo in the other floated in my head for hours afterwards.

Everything was perfect until the fall of 1987 when Brock walked into my office unannounced one afternoon at the Pentagon. He was absolutely stunning in his Navy whites, even down to the pronounce bulge in his pants. I had to admit seeing him decked out like he was I had a matching bulge. Fleeting thoughts of him on his knees, his cock hanging out of his uniform trousers, sucking me distracted me for the first few minutes he sat in my office.

He hemmed and hawed before he got down to business. Brock explained to me that when he joined the Navy he didn't have to think about anyone but himself but now he had Brian in his life and wanted to make sure that he was always taken care of. It came as no surprise to me when he admitted he couldn't go into detail about the work he did for the military but certain aspects were over-the-top dangerous. He wanted reassurance that if anything ever happened to him, Brian would be taken care of and that's why he came to me. He was in essence asking me to be his primary contact and to make sure the small amount he had got to Brian. I told him it would be my honor but asked him why he didn't list Brian as his primary contact.

"He isn't strong like you Sir, if anything were to happen to me I would want you to be the one to tell him, not some stranger who could care less who he is or what he means to me," he said.

I understood completely but needed to ask him if there was some reason he was addressing this now? Was there a chance he might not come back from a mission? Why after five years was this just coming up? What he told me next made the hairs stand up on my arms. He said life was a big chance and we all have to be prepared because anything can happen. I knew Brock was hopelessly in love with Brian but his love for his country and the service he performed appeared to be more important. He thought of all people I would understand the most. The sad fact was I didn't. I was a Colonel on the way to being a General who'd never seen battle. I never even served overseas. I was a college educated paper-pusher who remained in the military because I was too lazy to leave and my ego wanted people to call me General for the rest of my life. But, I would have walked away in a blink of an eye if I ever had to decide between my service and Sean. I looked at Brock, who was a soldier, and knew I would never comprehend what it would mean to put myself in harm's way, kill another person to protect my country or be killed leaving my loved ones to suffer the pain of their death.

I knew our meeting that day was leading up to something. It was written all over his face and for the first time he didn't have the confidence that he would return to us.

Two months later the four of us spent New Year's 1987-88 in a one room cabin in New Hampshire. The only positive thing we could say about the five hundred square foot cabin was that it was warm. Not only did it have heat, but there was a giant fireplace that dominated the small space. It was dual functional, not only for additional heat, but it was the stove and oven as well. The 'military' men of the group were assigned mess responsibilities while the non-military soft-ass men were tasked with keeping order in our cramped surroundings.

Of course Brian and Brock knew Sean and I were a couple but we rarely displayed PDA around them. Sean and I on the other had made a point of enjoying watching the boys pleasing each other on a regular basis. People can watch porn all they want, but there is nothing hotter than watching two men, up close and personal, going at each other. I especially loved watching submissive Brian mount Brock and take them both to an erupting orgasm. What Brian might have lacked in size or stature he made up when he was fucking his lover.

We found we liked to fuck them while they were sucking each other off. There was nothing finer than shooting my load into someone feeling their ass contracting around me as they came also. Then I would sit back and watch Sean take Brock through his paces. The young man loved his pain and knew no limits. It was normally Sean looking over to Brian, reading his expression that let him know when it was time to stop.

This weekend however wasn't about Masters and submissives it was two couples who had decided to spend a holiday together. It was also a diversion for Brian. Brock told us the week before he had received his orders and would be leaving us in early January, for parts unknown, for an unspecified amount of time. This trip was weighing on all of us. We left the boys at the cabin on New Year's Day and headed back to Washington. We wanted to give them their private time together.

It was a sad morning that arrived too quickly when Brock kissed and hugged each of us goodbye. I suspected we all knew deep down inside we would never see him again. We never shared our fears, wanting to be positive and keep the hope alive. We counted the days, which turned into weeks and soon a month. It was the longest period of time we were not altogether.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers