The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

I got the news on a rainy Monday morning in early March when a Navy chaplain knocked on my office door. I knew instantly why he was there and just sat numbly at my desk while he droned on about what a great soldier Brock was, how he would missed, etc, etc, etc. The only retort I was able to give him after he finished his little pre-rehearsed speech was to thank him and let him know that he didn't truly know what a great person Brock was, which was infinitely more important than his having been a good soldier.

Hours later Sean and I sat in the living room with Brian. There were no words or actions to console him. Even though we all suspected, maybe in our hearts knew, the news still came as a shock to us. Sean and I were there for him, but he just sat muted away from the world.

A month later Brian broke the news he was leaving. He didn't want to live the lifestyle anymore and needed to move on with his life. He'd graduated college the year before and decided to move to Boston for graduate school. Sean and I suspected he needed to be as far away from Washington and the memories of Brock as he could get.

Sean provided him with a comfortable house near campus and a bank account that never went empty to carry him through whatever direction he would take. Our beautiful happy home was suddenly quiet and felt infinitely oversized and empty.

And it didn't stop there...

*

Richard stopped speaking while he tried to rein his emotions in. He'd never spoken to anyone about Sean before and didn't know why he was talking so openly to Renny. What made him so different that he was willing to open up about the most painful part of his life? Taking a deep breath he slowly opened up the last chapter of his idyllic life with Sean.

"Sean, Lillian and Simon had flown to Ireland for his father's eightieth birthday and retirement party." His voice was monotone and soft as he carefully spoke each word. "It was just a twist of fate that I was in the midst of a case and wasn't able to go. It was December, just a few days before Christmas. After Ireland they were scheduled to fly to England for a quick overnight stay to attend a fund raising gala hosted by one of Lillian's society friends. They were returning to New York on the 21st, in plenty of time to make the holidays. I flew into New York on the 20th to be there when they landed. This had been the longest Sean and I had been apart and it was driving me crazy. Brian drove down from Boston and joined me at the penthouse. It had been a lonely eight months without him and I was looking forward to spending some time with him. It wasn't because of the sexual pleasure he brought me, but he was a part of who we were."

Richard cleared his throat and stood walking away from Renny.

"When we first heard about Pan Am Flight 803 downed over Lockerbie, there was a disconnect in our brains. We were shocked by such a savage event...and then it dawned on us that Sean was scheduled on that flight. Brian tried to convince me that Sean, who was famous for missing commercial flights, would be calling any minute. He joked that's was why he chose to fly his own plane most of the time. After twelve hours of not hearing a word, we feared the worst.

"We tried calling everyone we could to get information but we kept coming up empty. Because we didn't have a familial connection information was either nonexistent or slow in coming. It wasn't until late the next day, when Sean's family attorney came to the penthouse and confirmed to us that he, Lillian and Simone had in fact perished in the explosion."

Renny paled. He couldn't image suffering such a devastating loss like that and be able to talk about it, even though it was years later, without breaking down.

"Brian always wore his heart on his sleeve and took Sean's death harder than I think he took Brock's. He loved Brock but knew what and who he was and someplace in his heart he knew that one day Brock would be gone. Sean was the constant in his life, his rock so to speak. I was the Master he would always hold in high regard. It didn't shock me when he told me Sean called him every day and had even flown up to Boston a few times when he had been in New York for business."

"There aren't words to describe how I felt. It's was an all-consuming numbness that has never gone away. Not hearing his voice was the worst part. In all the years we were together there wasn't one day that went by where we didn't speak. From that first weekend in Pennsylvania to the morning he was scheduled to return to the United States. It didn't matter where either of us were we always spoke to each other. Even the last trip, he called me several times a day. Sometimes the calls would be for a quick minute or two, as he put it, he just wanted to hear my voice, and other times we would spend hours talking about everything and nothing."

"The silence was deafening and I didn't know how I could ever learn to live with it...and there are days and times I still can't. There wasn't any part of me that ever thought I would have to live without Sean. Brian wanted to be there for me, but he also wanted me to be there for him also. We had both lost someone we loved. But every time I looked at him I saw Sean and...as sad as it sounds...I began to hate him..."

Sighing he wiped a stray tear from his eye and looked at Renny. It was after midnight and they had been in the park for hours. Richard was ready to put his story to bed, along with Renny.

"If the pain of his death wasn't enough I received another shocker after Sean's memorial service when his attorney approached us that we needed to stay in New York for the reading of the will. I had never once thought that Sean would leave me anything, never expected it, never wanted anything other than him. There were very few people at the reading. Lillian's father had passed and she had no other family members. Sean's family was too grief stricken to make the trip to the United States. Basically it was Sean's long time business partner, Brian and me. The terms of the will were simple. If Lillian outlived Sean she got everything except for basic bequests to a select group of people. The same held true if the tables were reversed. If for some reason they were together then their wills would be combined and read at the same time.

Sean's will was simple. He left his share of the business to his business partner, less half of the cash in the banks at the time of Sean death. A generous sum was bequeathed to his remaining family members in Ireland which included a home and a trust for his parents and siblings. To Brian he left a sizeable life-time trust. Everything else he left to me. I sat there for a long time not believing what the attorney had said. He left me all the real estate, cars, planes, boats and the contents of all of his bank accounts and safety deposit boxes. I took care of Simone's family, a sister in Vancouver. I made sure she received all of Simone's personal items and forwarded her bequests Lillian left her and added a generous cash annuity."

He sat back down and put his arm around Renny. Even though this was the first time he had spoken to anyone about Sean and as cathartic as it was he had to remember who he was and what he had in store for Renny.

"The funny thing was that none of it meant anything to me. Money was nothing I had ever considered having or not having. I would have traded all the money I ever had and would ever make and live on the street begging for food to have Sean back...pretty sad considering the cold unfeeling man I am."

Richard sighed and shook his head. Renny turned to Richard and smiled. He knew there was more he had to say and waited patiently for him to finish his story.

"I sold the house in Mclean and moved back to my house in Falls Church. I kept the penthouse in New York and travelled there regularly. Towards the end of my military time I was living in New York almost full time and commuted to Washington on a daily basis."

"Sex was something I didn't think about for a long time. But then came that one morning I woke up and my cock was hard and talking to me again. It...I...we needed attention. The year before Sean...died...right after Brian left us Sean and I came to New York for a long weekend. He had a standing invitation to join the brownstone whenever he wanted. He and Charles met over business years earlier and had formed a casual friendship. With Brock gone, Sean needed an outlet that would allow him the freedom to Master when he so desired. He insisted we join. Sean felt it was a venue where we could be ourselves amongst other men who enjoyed the same things we did. I was hesitant at first, but the obscenely high membership fees guaranteed our privacy and the club seemed to be just what Sean and I needed. Sean and I went through the vetting period without any problems. At that point we were completely monogamous and he didn't mind waiting the six months to have sexual relations with any of the submissives. What he did enjoy and was being able to partake in was the dungeon and spent many a happy hour fulfilling his sadistic desires on willing subjects. At that point I had limited my sadism to spanking, paddling and some cock and ball torturing. Perhaps it was Brian's reluctance to partake that kept me at bay. I began experimenting more within the walls of the brownstone dungeon. The submissives liked the pain well enough that I was able to spread my wings. Quickly enough I found I became an expert with a leather belt, even Sean didn't mind when I used it on him occasionally. Sex was always great after a session in the dungeon and sometimes we didn't make it back to the penthouse. We normally took a room in the brownstone and spent the rest of our night fucking like maniacs."

"After Sean was gone I found my way to the dungeon. Sean's love of administering pain originated from the pain inflicted upon him when he was a submissive. For me it became a release, an outlet to deal with the torturous agony of losing Sean. The first time I took a whip to a submissives' ass a small part of me came alive again. I closed my eyes and felt like he was right beside me, guiding me. It was like I was sharing a moment frozen in time with him. My cock was hard and dripping and by the time I finished with the poor submissive's ass I buried it deep in his ass and shot a load barely before I was all the way in."

Richard stopped speaking and looked at Renny smiling, "Other than finishing up my military career, which took another year and half and a stint overseas in Japan that's pretty much the story of my life..." Richard cupped Renny's face in his hands, "my beautiful Renny." he whispered and leaned in and kiss him that left Renny panting and wanting more.

"Oh I think there is a lot more..." Renny said when Richard retreated from the kiss. As far as he was concerned there was still a part of Richard no one knew about. Richard looked deeply into Renny's eyes. There was something about this man that made him pause. He definitely wasn't like the men he used, and it was just the refreshing change he needed.

"I am a prick and an asshole. I will use you, most likely hurt you, and then leave you. You will end up hating me before we are finished. It's important you know this up front." He said firmly letting Renny know where he stood. He was giving him an out if he chose to take it.

"I pretty sure I already knew that Richard. But did you ever stop to consider maybe I'll be the one to use you? I mean look at you...you are every man's dream, and honey, I've seen that cock of yours, who wouldn't want to feel that lovely instrument sliding in and out of their ass." He paused for a beat to gauge Richard's reaction.

"Don't worry Richard. I have no designs on you. You can let your overblown egocentric brain rest at ease. I think you'll find I'm just as superficial as you." The only problem was that even as Renny said those words he knew he couldn't live up to them. He already was being filled with new, exciting and never before experienced feelings for Richard.

Richard's eyes opened widely. No one had ever spoken to him like that before, well other than Sean...and he liked it. His dick went harder with desire, something he hadn't felt in a long time.

"Fuck...you are turning me on...come, I live close to here. I want you...now!"

Renny was speechless when they entered Richard's penthouse. He knew Richard had money, he just didn't have any frame of reference to measure it. The opulence of his home was beyond words, from the thick rugs that embellished the aged hardwood floors to the original artwork that adorned the walls. Richard showed him to the almost football field sized living room, that even thought it was obscenely large, it was furnished in such a way it still felt cozy and warm. From the living room Richard guided him to the balcony that wrapped completely around the penthouse giving them a full three hundred sixty view of Manhattan and beyond.

Richard stepped up behind Renny and pressed his body tightly against him. "You have such a beautiful body...too beautiful to be hidden by clothing..." he whispered lifting Renny's shirt over his head, "It's been many years since I've desired a man..." he stepped closer and touched his lips softly to Renny's neck. Renny's eye's fluttered closed as he absorbed every sensation. "It's been so long since I've really wanted someone." Richard's tongue licked over Renny's neck up to his ear where he playful nipped at his earlobe. Drawing his arms around Renny he pushed his body flush against his, front to back, letting Renny feel his hardness against his ass.

"I want to make love to you right here, right now. Then I want to take you to my bedroom and spend the night worshipping your body..." he whispered gently cupping Renny's full package in his hands and squeezing gently.

"I'm all yours" Renny whispered pushing the full weight of his body against Richard's.

Almost simultaneously Richard undid Renny's pants and his own and within moments he was buried deep in him. Both men let out simultaneous gratifying moans at the mutually shared glorious feeling. With all of New York at their view Richard slowly stroked his desire in and out of Renny letting his orgasm build and build until he could no longer take it and with one final deep stroke he groaned deeply and erupted deep into Renny's ass.

"Stay with me...please..." Richard begged finding Renny's mouth, sealing his desires.

Three months passed in a blink of an eye. Renny all but moved in with Richard and other than the few hours a day he worked they were never apart. He knew his words were in vain that first night. For the first time in his life Renny knew what it was to be in love someone. He woke up every morning with a smile on his face, especially when Richard opened his eyes and gave him a sexy wanting smile.

What fascinated Renny the most was it wasn't all about the sex, although the sex was fantastic, even better than Renny could have ever believed. Richard was simply that 'more'. They never lacked for conversation. He was a brilliant man and Renny was able to hold his own next to him. But it was the romantic in Richard that constantly took Renny's breath away. Flowers arrived almost daily to the shop and he'd always find little notes all over the place. Short sweet words, 'I miss you already', 'You were so sexy this morning you took my breath away', and the one that gave Renny the inevitable butterflies was 'I am yours...and you are mine'. They went on dates, out to dinner, to the movies, museums, Broadway shows and charitable events. Their life didn't revolve around the brownstone.

Richard was extraordinarily philanthropic, donating not only money but his time to charities both he and Sean believed in. He was perpetuating Sean's legacy and told Renny as long as he was alive and able he would continue the work Sean started. No matter what event he attended, Renny was always at his side.

In public Richard wasn't open about his homosexuality, but he didn't attempt to hide it or deny it either. He had no problems posing with Renny's and even though there wasn't blatant PDA, reporters called Renny 'General Thompson's partner', something Renny never had with anyone before. Richard even cut out one of the captioned pictures from the society page and taped it to the bathroom mirror and told Renny he wanted to be able to gaze at them together always.

Richard's trips to the brownstone were less frequent and when he went it was to check on John, his newest submissive's training progress or even rarer to take a submissive down to the dungeon. His sadism appeared to be reined in and he never over stepped his boundaries. It didn't bother Renny he continued to use other men. Renny was also satisfying the men that came to his shop. They each had enjoyments the other couldn't fulfill. Richard had his sadism and Renny had an aversion to pain. And Renny didn't mind always bottoming for Richard, but he enjoyed topping as well, something Richard had no interest in. With men coming to his chair on a regular basis not only get their hair cut but for alone time Renny he was able to fill his needs. Monogamy definitely wasn't the basis that defined their relationship.

"I got something for you." Richard said on the morning of their three month anniversary.

Basking in the afterglow of glorious lovemaking Renny was laying on top of Richard his head resting comfortably on his chest. He wanted to stay like this forever. He felt Richard's cock, which was still buried in him stir.

"Yes, I know." He smiled. Pulling his head up slightly he rested his chin on Richard chest bone and looked into his eyes.

Richard was making a big deal of their three month anniversary, Renny thought maybe this was the perfect time to tell him he was in love with him. Of course he worried Richard might not want to hear those words. He'd already told him he would never say the words to anyone ever again. Did it matter to Renny that Richard might never reciprocate the love he felt for him?

"No...not that...well of course that too...but this also," he laughed. From under the pillow he pulled out a small box.

Renny sat up and looked at the box. Richard had never given him a gift before. Perhaps he did feel the same way.

"Open it." Doing as he was told he open the jewelry box and looked at the platinum San Marco bracelet. It was the same bracelet Renny had drooled over one afternoon when he and Richard were window shopping.

"Oh Richard...you remembered...it's beautiful...but..."

"No...I won't allow any buts...well except for this one..." he reached around and squeezed Renny's ass gently in his hands, taking a moment to let him feel the full length of his now hard cock. "Oh how I love your ass...geez man, you are so distracting. I bought this for you weeks ago. I was saving it for a perfect moment...and I can't think of a more perfect moment then this." Richard took the bracelet and clasped it onto Renny's wrist. "I had it engraved. It says, "YOU ARE MINE...AND I AM YOURS."

For the briefest second Renny noted the words were reversed from the original note and wondered if that meant anything but the beauty of the bracelet and the hardness of Richard's cock soon distracted him and made him forget.

A week later, Richard woke early, had already taken advantage of Renny and was on the road to his second orgasm. There was no rush or overwhelming desire to cum he was just enjoying Renny's wonderful ass.

"Let's go away," he mumbled kissing Renny lightly on his lips. He had come to appreciate everything about Renny, and he wasn't shy about letting him know he liked his soft lips the most, especially when they were wrapped around his sizeable shaft. It almost saddened him that things were about to change.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers