The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

"Okay...where would you like to go?" Renny ran his hands down Richard's back feeling his muscles ripple under his fingertips. Richard let out a sexy moan Renny felt he reserved strictly for him and stroked deeper into Renny.

"Mmmm...how about Vegas, we could gamble, see some shows, eat some great food ...maybe visit some of the sex clubs...the sex clubs there are amazing..."

"That sounds really nice...I've never been there before...perhaps not the sex clubs part...you know I have no desire to go to those places." Renny said smiling.

"Oh you'll love it there, and you'll be with me, I'll make sure you have the proper desires." He thrusted a little harder letting Renny know it would mean more of the phenomenal sex they were having.

"I'll need to clear my schedule, when do you want to leave and for how long?"

Richard, excited at the prospect of getting away began stroking faster, the desire to cum rising within him. "I'd like to leave later this afternoon...I spoke to my pilot and we've got flight clearance at four this afternoon. And for how long? As long as we want...at least through the weekend...maybe longer..."

"Richard...It's Thursday, I've got a full schedule at the brownstone and appointments this afternoon..." Renny defiantly pushed his hips to meet Richard, "You know I have a job...I just can't jet off on a whim."

"I don't give a fuck about your fucking 'job'...it's just an excuse for you to get blowjobs or fuck horny members. I'll blow you all the way to Vegas-baby..." Richard grabbed Renny arms and pinned them down against the mattress, a smile touched his lips letting Renny know he wasn't being serious. "I want to leave today...clear your schedule...I want you all to myself for days and days and days..." His mouth found Renny's sealing his desire to be alone with him.

"Oh okay..." Renny sighed knowing he could never refuse Richard anything.

"Yes! I promise you a weekend you'll never forget!" The time to talk ended.

Richard pulled out of Renny and flipped him over. Spreading his ass Richard watched his cock as he slowly slid back into him. He loved watching his magnificent tool sliding in and out of a hot ass, and other than Sean's, Renny came in a solid second. He took long deep strokes, Renny's favorite, loving every second of good he felt.

"Oh fuck, I love your ass, but I want to shoot this special load in your mouth...get ready..." he stroked faster until he could contain himself no longer, pulled out at the same moment Renny rolled over just in time to receive another present from Richard.

*

Renny - Three Days Later

Renny rolled over and looked at the clock on the nightstand. It took him a moment of looking at the numbers to translate the actual time in his brain. 3:43. The little red dot let him know it was 3:43 in the morning. Shifting uncomfortably he turned away from the clock again and closed his eyes. If he couldn't see the clock maybe time would stop and everything from the past few days would just disappear.

A noise, the blaring of a horn outside distracted him. He touched his hand to his face, still stained with tears. They just wouldn't stop. Even in his sleep he cried. He shifted again, it hurt to remain in the same position for too long, but hurt more when he tried to move.

'I promise you a weekend you'll never forget...' Richard's words continually echoed in his head. Well, he was right, for as long as Renny lived he would never forget...

"I can't wait to indoctrinate you to the mile-high club." Richard pulled Renny into his arms and kissed him not caring who was watching. His hand slipped down to Renny's crotch and grabbed his cock, squeezing it uncomfortably hard between his fingers. "You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this."

"Oh...yes..." Renny panted wanted more. It still amazed him how sexy and romantic Richard could be. Richard pulled away from Renny. There was a sudden blink of an eye, a straightening of his back and for the first time since they'd been together Renny saw something different. The loving, romantic man seemed to have morphed into someone else.

"My plane has a private bedroom...I can't wait to get you in there. I hope you are ready because I'm horny as fuck and plan on fucking you all the way to Las Vegas."

"Oh Richard, you are such a romantic!" Renny exclaimed trying to make light of the mood hugging is lover to him. Could he have ever believed someone like Richard could make him so happy?

"Hmmm...I think you need something to keep that exquisite mouth of yours shut...come here. I have a surprise for you...I took a little blue pill a little while ago, I will be hard all the way to Vegas-baby."

Unzipping his pants Richard pushed Renny to his knees and pulled his face to his crotch. Renny obliged him taking as much of Richard's more than large cock in his mouth. He wanted to let Richard's cock distract him, but the mention of the 'little blue pills' preoccupied him, he normally only took them when he was going to the brownstone. He liked to last a long time while he put a submissive through a tortuous punishment while Renny normally waited for him in one of the brownstone rooms so when he was finished in the dungeon he could finish himself off with the only man he wanted.

The flight attendant picked that moment to enter the cabin. He simply stood staring at them, waiting for them to finish. Richard's all male, all gay flight crew were more than used to his mile-high sexual antics. They also knew how much Richard liked people to watch him.

"More...soon..." he whispered pulling Renny off him and back to his feet kissing him again before they took their seats and prepared for takeoff. Only slightly embarrassed that someone had walked into the cabin Renny quickly took his seat, pressed on his uncooperative and distracting hard on, and buckled his seat belt.

There was another blink, a subtle change in Richard the moment they were airborne. As soon as the fasten seat belt sign went off Richard leaned forward and whispered to Renny to go to the bedroom undress and get on the bed on his hands and knees. At first Renny chalked it up to Richard's horniness from the blue pill but when Richard walked into the small bedroom cabin gone was the romantic Richard of the past three months replaced with a commanding, colder man. Richard didn't lie when he said he planned on 'fucking' Renny all the way to Las Vegas, that's exactly what he did. There was no hint of making love, it was raw one-sided fucking and a first time painful spanking Renny hadn't expected. Richard garnered all the pleasure which culminated in huge, loud orgasm that left Renny's ass full of cum.

By the time the flight attendant announced they were cleared to land Renny's ass was well used and sore from the torturous punishment Richard had inflicted on him. It was the first time he'd ever been that rough with him and Renny hoped this change in his blatant sexual attack was simply a fetish of being in the mile high club.

"I enjoyed that immensely." Richard said smiling widely when they were back in the main cabin of the plane.

When Renny didn't say anything Richard turned to him and in a dead serious tone told him to not even think about spoiling the mood by letting him know how he felt about it.

"I can read you like a book and know how you feel...but at this precise moment I could fucking care less."

They remained silent for the last few minutes of the flight.

At the private airport they were greeted by the hotel's concierge, a man named Roger, someone Richard knew well enough to slap on his back and call 'cocksucker'. Renny quickly deduced Richard wasn't a stranger to Las Vegas. He was what some would call a 'whale', a high roller. Richard ignored the fact Renny was with him and walked ahead with Roger chatting away with him. A ten foot red carpet led from the bottom of the jet's stairs to a waiting limousine which whisked them off to the high end strip resort where the finest suite awaited them. It appeared anything Richard desired he received. It was early evening when they arrived to the hotel and Richard insisted on hitting the tables even before they went to the suite which only served to make Renny more uncomfortable. He was sore, his ass was dripping cum and he was badly in need of a shower.

At the hotel Roger escorted Richard, and by default Renny, to the high-roller gaming area letting him know as usual there were no limits. Richard didn't bother to introduce Renny to him and Roger didn't acknowledge Richard was with anyone. A steward came by and brought Richard his usual fare without inquiring if Renny would like anything. Richard in turn threw a c-note on his tray and told him to never let his glass go empty. Not that he ever would.

Before he sat down at a table he took Roger aside and spoke to him in whispered tones. The noise level in the casino was such that Renny couldn't hear everything they talked about.

"I'll get right on it Sir." Roger said accepting the hearty tip Richard palmed him. "Will that be for tonight or tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow evening Roger, tonight I plan to make the casino richer then take my young man up to the room and fuck his brains out..." He winked at Roger and looked over to Renny who was feeling lost and confused. Roger looked to Renny for the first time, giving him a head to foot look-over before turning his attention back to Richard. Renny saw that Roger could have cared less about who was at Richard's side.

"It goes without saying if you are around later you are more than welcome to come and watch, my man is beautiful with his clothes off and sucks cock like he was born with one in his mouth. Of course you can only look, no touching allowed but you know I would have no complaints seeing that ass and fat cock of yours. I bet your balls are full and ready." Renny suddenly felt dirty and wondered what he had done something to garner this treatment from Richard. Less than twelve hours ago he felt worshipped and now, suddenly he couldn't help but feel like a paid whore.

"Come," he said to Renny, like he was calling a dog, "Time for me to lose some money...it makes the sex so much hotter when I drop a fortune!"

"What did you whisper to Roger in the casino?" Renny asked hours later in the elevator on the way to their suite. It was the first time they'd spoken in hours. It was after one in the morning and even though he was ravenously hungry all Renny cared about was taking a shower and crawling into bed. Richard, for some odd reason, was invigorated and Renny knew sleep wouldn't come for a while.

"I told him to make arrangements for us to go to the private sex-club that is a favorite of mine. It's really quite fantastic. Unlike the brownstone this place has no rules."

"Have you brought submissives here before?"

The elevator stopped and Richard exited without saying a word. Silently he walked into the already open suite and went directly over to the fully walled window of glass and looked out at the scenic view of the Las Vegas strip. The laid back easy-going man of the past three months was gone, replaced with a tightly wound up, and dominate man Renny feared.

Master Richard had returned.

"I've never asked you who you slept with before me. I don't need you asking me such fucking idiotic questions." Turning away from the window he looked at Renny. "All you need to know is that since I became a member of the brownstone I have never slept with or had sex with anyone other than members of our group. That is all you need to be concerned with."

"Richard please...I'm trying to understand this change in you..."

"I really don't give a fuck what you are trying to do. Just get in the fucking shower and into bed, I want to fuck and go to sleep." Richard stopped and looked at Renny, the expression on his face told all. "Ya know what...I don't need this shit right now. I'll fucking sleep alone tonight. I don't want to hear your fucking whining all night. You use the fucking guest room." He turned and left Renny standing wondering if he should stay or go.

It took every ounce of strength for Renny to hold himself together long enough to make it the shower before he burst out crying. "I am a prick and an asshole and will use you..." Richard's words echoed in Renny's head as he let his pent up emotions of the day go under the steaming water of the shower. How could he have let this happen? Why did he let his guard down? Richard told him upfront who is was, he even gave him and out, and yet he thought he saw past his words. He thought he found the man who knew about love and wanted to find it again.

By the time he finished his shower Renny knew whatever he and Richard had was over and the best thing he could do was to return to New York and move on. He dried himself off, looked at his ringed-red eyes and for the first time in his life despised the man looking back at him. "You stupid fuck" he whispered to himself. Silently he crawled into bed hoping the next few hours would slip by quickly. He would leave at first light.

"I'm sorry..." Richard slipped into the bed and pulled Renny into his arms. The tears that had finally ceased started all over again when he felt Richard's body mold against his. "I don't know what came over me...I didn't mean to hurt you...forgive me, please?" His voice was filled with compassion, the same passion Renny had fallen in love with. Turning in his arms Renny looked deeply into Richard's eyes.

"I don't know how to do this." Renny said. "I've never felt this way about someone before and you turned so quickly...I don't know how to forgive...or forget..."

"It's called faith...and I'll show you the way." Gently Richard wiped the tears from Renny's eyes and kissed his eyes down to his lips. "You are so beautiful..." he whispered.

Renny woke up the next morning alone in bed. Opening his eyes he looked around and saw that every available space in the bedroom was filled with flowers. Sitting up he looked around, taking a deep breath of the powerful exotic smells of the different arrangements filling the room. Rose petals adorned the bed and next to him, on the nightstand was a crystal flute filled with champagne.

"Good Morning." Richard walked into the room. He was gloriously naked, freshly showered with a smile plastered on his face that made Renny's insides melt. "I really should say afternoon, it's just past noon." He flopped down on the bed next to Renny and kissed him deeply.

"What would you like to do today? Today is all about you." Richard smiled and kissed him again.

"The only thing I want right now is to feel you lying next to me." Renny reached out and ran his hand lightly over Richard's erection. The world had righted itself again and all Renny wanted was to feel Richard's love. Their lips met and the world faded around them as they got lost in each other.

*

Once again tears pooled in Renny's eyes. That moment had been so perfect, how did things get so fucked up?

Rising he managed to get to the bathroom to relieve himself. With great effort he washed his hands and face but avoided looking at his image in the mirror. Like in Las Vegas, he knew he wouldn't like what he saw.

"You fucking asshole," he whispered under his breath, turned out the bathroom light and returned to bed. On the nightstand he popped another Vicodin washing it down with the watery remnants of scotch he had fixed himself earlier.

Renny?" A soft voice pulled him from his latest nightmare. Opening his eyes, he looked around. He breathed a sigh of relief. He was in his bedroom in New York. His body was soaked with sweat and tears stained his cheeks. "Are you here?" In the darkness he made out a figure standing in the doorway.

"Who's there?" His chest was tight with fear.

"It's me...Charles." He walked up to the bed and sat on the edge. "We've been worried sick about you. I've been calling you for close to two days..." Leaning over he switched on the low-watt light on the night stand.

"My god Renny, what's happened to you?"

"Oh Charles..."

Renny's first instinct was to turn away. He didn't want anyone seeing him like this. But he needed the security of Charles arms. Without hesitating he burst out crying and fell into his open arms. Charles, with the patience of a saint, let Renny cry himself out before speaking again.

"What did that bastard do to you?" Charles had never uttered a negative word about Richard while Renny dated him, but he knew deep down this wasn't going to end happily.

Renny was worryingly quiet for the longest time.

"He told me Charles...he warned me...that first night we went out. He said 'I am a prick and an asshole' and that he would hurt me...I just didn't want to believe it..."

Charles pulled Renny tighter in his arms. Michael was his life and the one man he truly loved but his feelings of absolute and sincere friendship towards Renny knew no bounds.

"Tell me...please..."

"Oh Charles, I fell so deeply in love with that man...and somewhere in my pea-sized brain I convinced myself he loved me too. Unfortunately I found out in the worst way that a leopard can't change its spots." Renny sniffed, trying to stifle the tears that wouldn't stop.

"The Richard I fell in love with here in New York was the kindest gentlest man I'd ever known. But all that changed the moment we got on the plane to Las Vegas. The true Richard emerged the moment we boarded his plane. I was nothing but another one of the men he used and threw away in a trash heap."

Renny described the flight to Vegas. How he treated him when they landed and the awful things he said to him when they got to the suite.

"Then like that," he snapped his fingers, "he changed, back was loving Richard. He had me wound so tightly I didn't know if I was coming or going...the worst part is the more I've thought about it, the more I'm convinced he did all of this on purpose."

"What do you mean?"

"I think everything between us was a calculated little war-game for him. He seduced and got me to fall for him on purpose." Renny pulled away from Charles and looked at his beautiful, loving friend. He hated that Richard chose him to get his revenge on Charles.

"Richard knows how close we are. He knew he couldn't get to Michael. I was next line...like I always am. By using me...and hurting me he was exacting his revenge on you for tempering him in front of the Select 25. You and I both know that sadism comes in varying forms. Like you've never said a negative word to me about Richard, he did the same about you. But I felt it from both of you. I know only too well how you feel about Richard and from his body language when we saw you or when I mentioned your name I could tell how he felt about you. This was his masterpieced revenge. His version of psychological warfare. Fuck, he had it so down pat. He had me so enamored with him I didn't know if I was coming or going." Renny looked at Charles who nodded that he more than understood that to be a huge part of D/s. In his younger days Cecil had treated him to many psychological attacks.

"The worst part is, it's become ingrained in him to punish people. It's what defines him. Without it he loses the one person he had in his life he really cared about. He told me several times that when he punishes a submissive he feels like Sean is standing right next to him. It's how he keeps his love for Sean alive."

Charles nodded. "Sean was one of those one in million men who exuded goodness. Yes he might have had some kinks about him, but his heart was pure and he was repentant. If he was excessively rough with a submissive, afterwards he would hold him tenderly in his arms and sooth him until the pain subsided. Not too many Masters are like him. How he could have fallen for someone like Richard was always beyond me. I suspect he was a very different man before Sean's untimely death. I was only around them for a very short period of time before Sean was killed. They were most definitely in love and whatever Richard has become it's because of his overblown ego and his own doing." Charles was running his hands down Renny's back, soothing him. "Moot point anyway. You won't have to worry about him anymore...I'm going to ban him from the brownstone." He kissed the top of Renny's head softly.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers