The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

Renny sat up and pulled away from Charles.

"No...you can't do that Charles. What Richard did to me was between us and had nothing to do with the brownstone. He warned me up front, told me what was going to happen. I had the freedom to walk away at any time."

"Renny I'm not going to fight with you over this, but you told me he did this to you as revenge against me."

"Charles no...I mean he did...but you can't do this..."

"The creed of the brownstone is that all men govern themselves in a gentlemanly manner. Richard crossed that line."

"But you can't be judge and jury over my personal life. I was the one that made a bad choice in men." Tears sprang to Renny's eyes again. "I'll die of embarrassment if anyone finds out what happened. If you ban him you know he's going to make it a public fight."

Charles nodded. He was stuck having to honor Renny's wishes. Renny let out a sigh of relief and instantly relaxed. The brownstone was the finest 'gentlemen's club' in the world but behind closed doors, in the halls, restaurants, spa and anyplace they could the men of the brownstone loved two things; they loved to fuck other men and they were a bunch of old queers who loved to gossip about everyone and anything.

"Please Renny. I need to know what happened. How did you get that black eye?"

"Oh Charles, why is so important?" Renny looked away from Charles but could still feel his eyes burning into him. "Okay, okay...Richard hit me. I think that's quite obvious. I didn't want to do something he wanted to do and he hauled off and backhanded me across the face."

"And what else?"

Renny was quiet for a long time. There was a part of him that wanted to expunge the pain of everything that happened. But then he worried, what if when the words fell out of his mouth they sounded silly and childish? Maybe it was a big deal in his own head but to someone like Charles it was an everyday occurrence?

"Please Renny...tell me" Charles pulled him back in his arms and kiss his forehead tenderly. "I need to know..."

"For your ears only...please Charles, don't even tell Michael. I'll die of embarrassment if people find out."

"Just you and me, no one else, I promise." He sealed his promise with another light kiss on Renny's forehead. He shifted on the bed so they were both laying down. Renny starred into Charles' eyes wondering how he ever made his way in life before Charles. Sighing he closed his eyes and started talking.

"Richard made plans to go to a sex club Friday evening. Not only was I tired but I had no desire to go watch a bunch of men going at each other. Richard and I had such a wonderful day all I wanted to do was lie in bed, relax and relive every moment over again. Anyway, you know I'm not into that stuff. I never go to the dungeon and I rarely go to gatherings. It's just not something that excites me. He told me I had to go...because he couldn't have sex with anyone but me and after he purged his pent up desire to punish a willing ass he would need to relieve himself. I could see how excited he was just thinking about. In the end, like I always did, I gave him to him."

"The moment we left the confines of our private space he changed and once again Master Richard emerged. We were joined in the limo by Roger, his concierge. They informed me that Roger was a perfect masochist to Richard's sadism and loved when Richard came to town. Richard and Roger shed their clothing the moment the limo began moving and Roger started masturbating. He told Richard he hadn't come in a four days waiting for his arrival. He shoved his ass down to the edge of the seat and lifted his legs spreading them widely so we could see he had a butt plug in his ass. Richard put on a pair of latex gloves and leaned forward and pull it out of him...I mean REALLY pulled it hard. The plug was the largest I'd ever seen and when it was out his ass was gaped wide open, the size of a baseball. It was so gross. Richard shoved the plug back in, really hard too and pulled it right back out again. Roger was masturbating and begging Richard to do it harder and again and again. The moment Richard saw he was going to cum he shoved the plug back into him and we watched him get covered from the top of his head all the way down to his chest with cum. Richard was hard and told me to suck him while he watched Roger clean up his cum soaked body. He told me to undress. When I told him I didn't want to...well that's when he back handed me hard across the face."

Renny dropped his head down in shame.

"I was so scared. Richard had never showed any anger towards me before. I mean there were playful slaps on the ass and the spanking he gave me on the plane trip. But this was a violent outburst I'd never experienced before. To appease him I did what he told me to do, hoping it would help. I undressed and slipped to the floor between his legs. Thank goodness he came quickly. He was very rough with me, shoving his cock deeply in my mouth and holding my head down on him so I couldn't breathe. He was so deep in my mouth when he shot his load I almost choked. It didn't help that I was crying also. He held me in my place on the floor and took a collar from the bag Roger brought and placed it around my neck. He told me in a voice so cold it sent shivers up my spine that tonight I was his slut and I wasn't to speak or disobey him. Roger was smiling the whole time, he loved watching Richard torture me. Roger handed him a pair of leather chaps. He put them on and placed another collar on Roger."

"The club was on a private estate in an older part of Las Vegas. Once you cleared the gate it was totally secluded. The limo pulled up and dropped us off. Before we got out of the limo he attached leashes to our collars, he jerked my leash hard and told me I better behave or he'd put me on the stage and invite every man in the place to fuck me, unprotected. I was close to hysterics and mortified. I'm not a submissive. I didn't know what I was supposed to do..."

"I know. You are a lot of things my dear, the least of which is submissive..." Charles kissed Renny's forehead tenderly.

"It was a nightmare. The place was so crowded you could barely walk. There were naked people everywhere...doing things I'd never even seen before. It stank of stale cigarettes, booze, pot, sweat and piss. Thank goodness we wore slippers because I would have died if I had to walk on the bare floor. It was disgusting." Tears instantly filled in Renny's eyes. "There were used condoms all over the floor...men were pissing on other men not even caring about the mess they were making. I could feel the bile rising in my throat and was mortified I was going to lose it."

Renny sat up, he wanted to tell his story and get it over with.

"Richard didn't waste any time. He grabbed a towel from our reserved table and walked up on the stage. He restrained Roger over a raised spanking bench, so his ass was high in the air. Roger wasn't tall and had to balance himself on his tiptoes. He threw the towel on the floor and told me get on my knees and to stay there until he told me I could get up. Richard unzipped the case that held Roger's canes and laid it out on a small table close to the bench. People crowded around the stage, I don't know if it was because they knew Richard and appreciated his artistry with a cane or they were just curious to see what he was going to do. Whatever it was Richard had every intention of making a show of his expertise. He started with the thinnest one and worked his way up. Whenever he moved he pulled on my leash demanding I follow him. The more pain he put Roger through, the harder his cock was and the more he demanded I suck him. He was bringing that cane down across Roger's ass with one hand and holding my head against his cock with the other. This went on for close to two hours, until Roger practically passed out from the pain of the thickest cane. He came three times before he was done. An attendant came and took Roger to the back to clean him up. Richard hadn't said a word to me all evening. I was kneeling crying like a baby knowing I was surely going to go insane if we stayed there much longer. When he couldn't take my sniveling cries any longer he grabbed me by ear and dragged me out of the club to the limo and told the driver to take us back to the hotel. He didn't even care that he'd left Roger behind."

"He started in the limo. The bastard was hard again. He took me from behind with no lubrication. It was more painful than I ever remember sex to be. Thank goodness he was wound up because he came quickly and pulled out of me and told me to get dressed. He dressed as well and by that time we arrived at the hotel." Renny took a deep breath letting Charles know the worst was to come.

"In the hotel room he was a barbarian. I always heard the rumors of what Richard did to men but I never wanted to believe he could be that savage. I'm sure you know but I can tell you first hand, Richard Thompson is the devil in sheep's clothing."

"I begged him not hurt me. I begged him to let me go. I was willing to leave the suite naked and chance getting arrested just to get away from him. But that wasn't going to happen. Richard knew all along what he was going to do to me. He knew he was going to overpower me and restrain me to the bed. He had the restraints out and ready to go on the bed. He had a gag sitting on the nightstand. Everything was planned."

"Before he started he sat on the bed and looked at me. There was such satisfaction in his eyes, like he'd been waiting for three months for this exact moment. He took one of his special blue pills letting me know his cock would stay hard for hours. That scared me more than anything. While he waited patiently for the pill to kick in he told me. He told he was going to punish me for disobeying him earlier in the evening. From the closet he brought out a leather belt. I tried to scream, but the gag was too tight. He lashed it across my ass, I could almost hear him laughing. Oh fuck Charles, it was so painful. He didn't utter a word. He knew words wouldn't mean anything, it was going to be his actions that spoke volumes. He hit me fifteen times. By the time he finished he was rock hard and mounted me. At least he used lubed but it didn't matter. He used my ass so badly there was blood on his cock and the sheets, which only served to make him prouder. He strutted around the room and in front of me showing me his bloody, still fucking hard cock." Renny was crying hysterically.

"He took me into the bathroom and pissed on me." Renny was sobbing, "He tied my hands to the showerhead and..."Renny lifted his shirt and showed Charles the bite marks he left on his nipples. Bruises reined across his chest, down his stomach and up and down his arms.

"It was well after four in the morning when he finally came and cut me loose. He kicked me, literally, out of his bedroom. He kicked me over and over again until I couldn't move. I just lay on the floor in the living room unable to do anything."

"I guess he showered, packed and dressed. I must have passed out. When I opened my eyes again he was standing over me. He told me we would never speak to each other again. He bent down and took the bracelet he'd given me off my wrist and shoved it in his pocket and told me slut's don't deserve to wear nice things. Then he spit on me and walked out of the suite..." Tears filled Renny's eyes.

"How did you get home?" Charles was running his fingers through Renny's hair not only keeping Renny calm but him as well.

"Believe it or not soon after Richard left Roger walked into the suite. I suspect he called Roger and told him to put the trash out. He found me on the floor and helped me up and to the bathroom. With his help I bathed and he checked that nothing was broken...and that I wasn't bleeding anymore. Over breakfast he had brought to the suite, Roger handed me an envelope. There was plane ticket and five thousand in cash. I handed Roger the money, I didn't want Richard's blood money.

In the end Roger turned out to be a nice guy, he helped get dressed, gave me a full bottle of Vicodin to help with the pain and got me to the airport. On the way to the airport Roger told me Richard had never done this before. Normally the submissives he came with he left with as well. He knew from the beginning I wasn't like the others. How I got home...I can't be sure. When I woke up it was a day later and I was in bed. I took another Vicodin...and then another...and then you showed up."

Charles was silent for a long time, digesting everything Renny had told him. When he finally moved he took out his cell.

"Lee, it's Charles...yes, I'm fine. I need to you come over to my place in about thirty minutes...yes...bring your bag..."

"I don't need a doctor Charles." Renny was embarrassed that another person was going to see him and know what happened.

"You were bleeding...you know as well as I do you need to be checked." Charles stood and walked over to the closet. "I'm going to pack you a bag. You are coming back to the brownstone with me. You'll stay with me...and Michael when he gets back later in the week, until you are a hundred percent."

"Please Charles...I can't face anyone..." He was crying again, hating that he couldn't contain his emotions.

"Don't worry, we'll go in the back way, no one will see you. You don't have to see anyone or do anything until you are feeling better." He walked back over to the bed and took Renny in his arms again. "As long as I'm alive, no one will ever hurt you again..."

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers