The Bruises

Story Info
A week of pure panic.
1.1k words
3.7
13.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can still remember this vividly. It was the worst week I had to ever endure, and my mind thought the worse case scenario…but let me start at the beginning.

It was warm July afternoon and I had just finished work. It was the weekend, so I headed over to my girlfriend’s apartment as I did every weekend. We had been together for almost a year now, and we still lived apart. The weekends were our time together. I worked night shifts, so we never saw each other during the week.

We spent most of the rest of the day down at the beach, walking along the shore, eating ice cream. We laughed and held each other’s hand as most people in love do. Being apart for a week, we tried to catch up on all the things we weren’t able to do during the week.

When the evening came, and after watching some movies, we settled down for our weekly love making session. I lay on the bed waiting for Tina to come out of the washroom.

By this time I was fully aroused, anticipating the great session ahead of us. We always had great sex together, she was an animal in bed, and I loved every minute of it.

She came in from the washroom and jumped onto the bed. She kissed my neck and ran her hand down to my throbbing cock. She gently squeezed it, pumping more blood into it.

“Hummm, somebody missed me” she purred.

I flipped her over, and pinned her down to the bed. I made my way down her stomach; my tongue tracing it’s way down to her bare pussy. She would shave it for me every Saturday morning, so it would be nice and smooth when I went down on her.

My tongue slipped lower, and I felt her twitch as it touched her clit. I was started that way, a gentle lick, then I would move away. I licked her pussy just as I was instructed to do so. I knew how she liked it, but I let her direct me.

My lips were now covered in her juices as her climax overtook her, her pussy pressing hard against my tongue. She moaned and twisted in bed, holding my head between her legs. I knew it would be my turn soon, as soon as she gets her breath back.

I wasn’t disappointed. She shot up on the bed, grabbed my shoulders and threw me back. I never saw her so wild, obviously I had done something really right this time. She went down on me without taking a breather. Most unusual.

Her lips smacked as she admired my hard member in front of her face. She took no time and swallowed it whole. Her tongue and warm mouth felt so good on my cock. She teasingly licked the shaft, stopping every now and then at the tip. This went on for what seemed hours, and I had to stop her several times.

We had animalistic sex after that. We were bucking like wild beasts, slapping the headboard against the wall, moving the bed across the hardwood floor. I collapsed on top of her when we were done, and we fell asleep in that position.

When I woke up in the morning, the bed was in the middle of the room, and Tina was preparing breakfast. We laughed about the bed, and wondered if the neighbors downstairs heard our session.

We went out for the day, spending our time shopping along the main avenue, walking from shop to shop.

When we returned to her place, we were both ready for a second go. This time, Tina took the initiative and started playing with my semi hard cock. Just as she was about to suck it, she stopped and looked nervous. I looked at her and asked her if everything was all right.

“Look.” She simply said, pointing at my cock.

I looked down and noticed three large bruises on my shaft and two large bumps on the tip. They didn’t hurt, but it disturbed the both of us tremendously.

“Didn’t you notice them last night?” I asked, forgetting the lights were out, which she reminded me immediately.

Being Sunday, we didn’t have much choice as far as being able to have the bruises and bumps checked out, so I got dressed and we tried not to worry about it, but they were always in the back of our minds.

The following day, the bruises and bumps were still there, so I made an appointment with my general practitioner. Later that afternoon, I was in his office, my pants around my ankles. He examined the dilemma and ordered some tests.

I was scared out of my mind. I couldn’t have contracted anything; Tina and I were both clean. Were could this have come from?

I went for the necessary tests and the doctor told me he would call me as soon as he had any results, positive or negative. I didn’t like the sound of that.

I went home, got ready for work and called Tina. I told her what the doctor has said and about the tests. I suggested she might want to do the same, and get herself checked out.

Over the next few days, I periodically checked myself out and they were still there. They still didn’t hurt, but everything that could possibly have happened entered my head, but the main question was, where?

Friday afternoon, I got a phone call from the doctor’s office, asking me to come in for the results. This was the moment I had been dreading. I hung up the receiver and put my jacket on.

I anxiously waited in the doctor’s office when he entered. He looked at me and asked if the bruises and bumps had disappeared. I answered that they were still there and if he knew what it was.

“Have you had intercourse lately?” he asked

“Oh my god…I got some kind of disease don’t I? Yes, last week.” I was in shock.

“And how did your partner use her mouth down there?”

I looked a little sheepishly at his question.

“Yes.” I answered.

“Well, the tests came back negative, but you might want to tell your partner to not suck you so hard. You have broken blood vessels in you penis, and this is what caused the bruises and the bumps. You have a clean bill of health.” He explained.

I looked at him, dumbfounded, and then I started to laugh. Tina had given me blood blowing blow job!!!