The Bubblebath

Story Info
She sets the scene for seduction.
3k words
4.75
18.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a clear summer evening you walk the path to my door and up the steps. There you see a note pinned underneath the brass knocker, your name written upon the folded page.

Your brow furrows, wondering if I've had to leave suddenly. You think of how carefully you prepared for this night, taking in your polished black calfskin shoes, the crisp, creased white trousers, a narrow black belt encircling your waist. The sleeves are rolled up on your ironed blue cotton shirt, open at the throat, exposing tanned skin, fragrant from the shower and your own unique scent. Glancing at your watch, you confirm that the time is what we agreed upon, and open the note.

"Sweetheart," it reads. "The door is unlocked. Come inside, I'm waiting."

Your heart stops for one breathless moment as you contemplate the note, amused at your body's reaction to the relief that I am here. You tuck the note in the pocket of your chinos and turn the doorknob, stepping inside and closing the door behind you.

Inside, the room is lit by dozens of small candles that flicker in the soft breeze from the open windows. As your gaze adjusts to the dim interior, your first thought is that I'm not there. Your eyes turn to the stairway, where more candles line the risers, providing a path of light to the upper floor.

You toss your jacket on the sofa and make your way towards the stairs, your heart starting to beat hard in your chest at the thought of what you might find upstairs. A silver bucket rests near the newel post, a bottle of fine champagne nestled in the crushed ice. Two delicate crystal champagne flutes rest on the block of the post; you pop the cork of the champagne bottle, fill the glasses with the effervescent liquid and continue upstairs.

At the top of the landing, the pathway of candles lead towards the end of the hall. Not to the bedroom, which was your first thought, but the bathroom. You stop in front of the partially open door, taking a deep breath and running a hand over your hair. Everything seems to be in slow motion as you extend your hand and push the door open the rest of the way.

Trailing green ferns and twisting vines spill from hanging baskets and a skylight sends a shaft of summer moonlight into the room. Tall, sweet smelling candles create shadows within the forest of greenery and the scent sends your head spinning for a moment. Vases of deep red tulips bracket the sunken oversized tub and yellow potted daffodils reflect the candle flames.

Soft music spills from the stereo in sweet, liquid notes, and you wonder if you stare hard enough, you'll be able to see the notes floating in the air, dancing around the flickering pinpoints of light. Thick, fluffy towels are stacked on the floor next to the tub and a creamy sheepskin rug adorns the tiled floor. Several more candles decorate the ledge of the tub and marble countertops.

Bubbles float upon the surface of the bath, broken only by the area I occupy near one end of the oval tub. Visible from the shoulders up, foamy lather covers the swell of my breasts and streaks the line of my long slender neck. My fine blonde hair is piled upon my head, wayward strands escaping to brush my shoulders and neck. My green eyes reflect the candle flames surrounding the tub, the warm light creating a faint sheen of gold dust on my cheekbones. I exhale in pleasure as I see you walk in the door, holding the champagne glasses in one hand.

"I'm glad you're here. I've missed you so much," I say.

You walk to the edge of the tub and lower yourself to a crouch, offering me one of the champagne flutes, unable to tear your eyes away from the water lapping against my skin.

"It feels like it's been days since I've seen you last," you finally say.

Your hand reaches out and brushes a tendril of hair away from my face, the back of your fingers caressing my cheek and down my neck. I raise my champagne flute to you with a smile, and offer you a silent toast.

Lightly, you touch the rim of your flute with mine. The crystal note spirals into the air as our gazes meet and we sip. I watch the firm skin of your throat as you swallow and desire leaps into the air between us. Out of the corner of your eye, you see the water part as I bend my knee, the rosy flesh exposed to the warm air. I lean forward and set my glass upon the rim of the tub and your hand moves to touch my skin, wanting to feel the tender knobs of my spine as they march down the center of my back. I close my eyes and sigh softly at the touch of your warm, strong hand.

You plunge your hand into the warm scented water, sliding it over my shoulders and down my back, the velvety texture of my skin under your palm. The scent of my skin sends a jolt of arousal through your entire body, evocative of sweet honeydew melon and cucumbers, the smell of summertime.

I lean forward in the tub, my head tilting forward to expose the nape of my neck, inviting your kiss. You set your champagne flute down and kneel, leaning forward to brush your lips against the soft fragrant skin of my neck, your other hand sliding down the skin of my arm.

A soft moan escapes your lips and you feel your cock swell, the blood rushing through your legs. You stand and kick off your shoes, tossing them into a corner with your socks. I lean back against the side of the tub and watch you, my eyes lingering on your shoulders and arms. You unbutton your shirt and my breath catches in my throat as you toss it on the countertop. The tanned skin against the pale color of your trousers sends a shudder of anticipation through me, my fingers itching to touch the lean muscles, run my fingers over the smooth skin covering your chest. A dark line of downy hair leads down into the waistband of your trousers, and the only thought I have is to follow that line with my lips to where it leads. Your eyes are locked on mine, the color deepening with desire.

You unzip the trousers and step out of them, following with your boxer briefs. My gaze travels down your stomach and over the taut skin of your pelvis, and my nipples grow hard as I see your fully erect cock resting against your abdomen. You step down into the tub, feeling the heat of the silky water, and lower yourself into a sitting position. Your arms gather me to you; feeling my soft skin against yours causes you to sigh in satisfaction. Your hands plunge into my hair and you bring my mouth to yours instinctively, tasting my lips and teasing open my mouth. I slide my hands up your chest and shoulders as your mouth explores mine leisurely.

Your hands release my hair, sliding down my back and cupping my ass, drawing my body closer against you. Our long passionate kisses intensify and I can feel your heart thumping loudly in your chest, keeping pace with my own. I part my legs and float astride you, nestling your throbbing cock between my thighs, feeling the tip of your head against my swollen clit. An indrawn breath escapes my lips as you shift your hips slightly, rubbing the tip over the slippery flesh. Your hands squeeze my ass as your lips travel down the line of my jaw and over my throat.

You can feel my hard nipples brush against the swell of your chest as you lift my body up slightly in the water. Bubbles cling to the tops of my breasts as you taste your way down, the scent they release filling your senses. I bring my knees up and kneel on the bottom of the tub, straddling you, my hands sliding up your shoulders and over the corded muscles of your neck, my fingertips brushing over the nape of your neck and ears. Your lips brand my flesh as they travel down, and I tilt my head back and close my eyes, shivering in complete abandon to you.

Your hands slide up over my hips and narrow waist, sliding up to cup my breasts in your strong hands. My hips shift the tiniest bit and the head of your cock slides over my clit once more, forcing a moan from me. I murmur your name, my hands sliding over your neck and into your hair, feeling the softness of it under my palms. Your lips travel down over the swell of my breast, brushing the tip of my puckered nipple with your lips, and you hear my indrawn breath in response. The hot water laps sensuously around our bodies, bubbles clinging to our skin as you flick the tip of your tongue over my nipples, one after the other. Your hands squeeze the fullness of my breasts as you draw your tongue over them, pausing to take a nipple into your mouth and suck on it.

A low moan comes from deep in my throat as you suck on the hard pink tip, using your teeth to nibble at the velvety point. Your thumb rolls over the other nipple and you pinch it between your finger and thumb, lightly twisting it. My nails dig lightly into the skin of your shoulders as you reluctantly release my nipple from your mouth, only to plant a trail of hot kisses down my stomach.

Swiftly, you slide your hands around my waist and lift me up to sit on the edge of the tub. Bubbles slip down my skin, water droplets glistening along my stomach and thighs. You part my legs and rub your cheek against my inner thigh. The rasp of the stubble on your jaw rubbing against my inner thighs sends a series of tremors through me and I lean back, resting on my hands, lips parted and panting with anticipation.

You raise your head and look at me, our eyes locking. In the candlelight, my skin is rosy from the heat of the bath, lightly gilded along the planes and curves of my body with golden light. You breathe deeply, fighting for self-control, and lower your head, brushing your lips along the prominence of my pelvic bones. My head tilts back and my eyes fall closed, concentrating on every touch. You brush your lips tenderly against my abdomen, inhaling the scent of my flesh.

Your lips brush against the contours of my mound and my thighs quiver in response. You can smell the clean, musky aroma of my pussy just inches from your lips. With a groan, your hands slide inside my thighs and push them far apart, and you lower your head to graze my outer lips with your mouth. The taste and smell of my pussy rockets through your body, sending shudders through your thighs and stomach. Your tongue slides up slowly and deliberately through my outer lips, tasting my milky juices on your lips and tongue.

You hear another moan from me as you continue your exploration, your arms spreading my thighs far apart. You dip your head for a long, deep taste and savor it on your tongue, sliding it up the deep wet channel and flicking the tip across my swollen clit. I writhe in your grasp, panting, unaware of anything but your hands and mouth. You close your lips over my clit and suck hard before your tongue circles leisurely up and over the tiny ridge.

"Oh god, please..." I sigh, back arching, my nipples quivering with each movement. You inhale my scent with each breath, sending bolts of lightning to every inch of your body and tightening your balls in response.

You slide your hands under my ass and raise my hips, arching my pussy towards your mouth, diving in once more. Your tongue slides back down the channel of my pussy, your thumb moving to roll over my slippery clit and you thrust your tongue deeply inside, sucking my juices into your mouth. I thrash in your grasp, my body trembling in delicious pleasure, the edge of the world rushing towards me. Your thumb moves over my clit faster, eyes on my face as I cry out your name. My body vibrates under your hands and you taste the creamy flavor of my insides as I burst into an orgasm, a long low cry torn from my diaphragm with the intense pleasure of it.

You wrap your hands around my waist and pull me forward and back into the swirling water of the tub, sliding my body down the length of yours, feeling the slippery juices of my pussy caress your chest and stomach. My face is flushed in the candlelight from my orgasm, my eyes half-closed. Your hands settle me back down on your lap in the warm water as your lips find mine again and I can taste myself on your mouth. My hands slide down under the water to wrap around your thick cock.

You moan softly against my mouth as I shift my hips, rising up slightly, my fingertips rolling over the tip of your sensitive head. You feel a much hotter, silkier heat as I guide the head between my outer lips, shuddering as it rubs against my sensitive clit, and then sliding further down until you are at my entrance. Your hands slip down my back and down into the steamy water, cupping my ass in your hands and tilting my hips towards you. You enter me in one long thrust, both of us crying out involuntarily with the contact. I clench my inner muscles around your cock and lower myself, impaling myself on your shaft, sinking you deeply inside of me. You lean your head back against the rim of the tub, feeling my nipples rub the smooth skin of your chest.

My hands rest on your shoulders and I bend my head to meet your lips again, gazing deeply into your eyes as I arch my hips up and then back down the length of your cock, slowly rocking upon your lap. You feel my lips on your chin, over your jawline, slow sensuous kisses on the line of your neck. I lick the hollow of your throat, tasting the unique taste of your skin, feeling your hips arch up to meet my downward thrust. The heat builds as we move together as one, the water lapping at our skin and swirling between us.

Your hands grip my ass tightly, pulling downwards as you thrust upwards, feeling yourself completely engulfed by the heat and slippery interior of my pussy. You grit your teeth, fighting to make it last, feeling my lips and tongue sliding around up the side of your neck, my breath warm and fast in the cup of your ear.

"Faster," I whisper, and you quiver at the breath puffing against your skin.

My hips thrust down upon your lap again and again, a slight circular motion and increasing the speed, sliding you in and out of me, clenching my inner muscles around the length of your cock.

You lift me into your arms and stand in the tub before laying me down on the sheepskin rug. You get out of the tub and kneel, pausing for a long kiss upon my lips before your strong hands turn me over onto my stomach and raise my hips into the air. With one hand you pull the clip from my hair, sending cascading blonde strands down over my back and shoulders. You run your hand up my back and into my hair, rubbing the silky strands between your fingers before sliding a hand under me to cup a breast in your hand.

I moan in response, my nipple hardening instantly in your palm. With your other hand, you guide your throbbing cock towards the entrance to my pussy once more, teasing me with the tip, brushing the head over my clit and making me gasp. In a hard thrust you slide inside me, a soft groan escaping your lips. I feel you filling me with your cock, sliding in deeply.

"Come on, baby," I whisper.

Your hands pull my hips back into you as you thrust forward, deeper and harder. My fingers clench the sheepskin run as you pound into me, thrusting back into you, feeling that edge sweep towards me once more. One of your hands leaves my hips and slides around my waist, your finger and thumb pulling on my clit, rubbing it between your fingers, and I scream as I begin to cum again, hearing you cry out before feeling your hot, slippery juice explode into me. You shudder, waves and waves washing over you as you cum, feeling the muscles of my pussy clench around you.

You withdraw and I sigh at the loss of you filling me up inside. You slip down beside me, gathering me back into your arms and holding me close, your heart beating wildly. I curl up close beside you, sliding a thigh over your leg and wrapping my arms around you, my damp hair draping across your chest and my head resting in the crook of your arm.

Your hand comes up and brushes against my cheek, and I take your hand in mine, gently kissing the palm and fingers. The warmth of the bath beside us grows cool as we lay there, and you bury your face in my hair, murmuring in my ear. I listen to your heartbeat, sliding my hand up and over the taut skin of your chest.

You slide your hand slowly up my arm, feeling the coolness of my skin. You stand, pulling me up beside you and leading me to the bedroom. Sliding between the cool sheets, you gather me against you once more, pulling the sheets and down comforter over me. I curl up against your warmth, drowsy with satisfaction and fall asleep in your arms.